14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

3αм, ι'м ∂яυик, ι'м α мεss
ι'м sιттιиg σи тнε ραvεмεит, αℓσиε sнσυℓ∂ ι sεи∂¿ yεs
Vσмιтιиg тнσυgнтs σи тнε кεyρα∂, sεи∂ αиσтнεя ∂яυикεи sмs

Desire was quite content now. She was back in his lap, right where she needed to be. From the chair across from him, it was harder to gain control. She needed the control over him, over any guy she met. He'd hurt her otherwise, they all would. It was amazing how nobody had caught on, but it seemed Flynn had taken note of it immediately. Of course. He was becoming a pain, but his intrigue factor still outweighed that. She would get the information she wanted out of him, even if it took all day. She was made even more comfortable as he wrapped his arms around her, keeping her where she was. It was a good sign, for her at least. Maybe not so much for him, as the more he obeyed her silent wishes the more he would fall. It was only natural, it happened every time. She made sure to keep close, though, even after breaking the kiss. Contact was a necessity to her charms, it was part of what made her so powerful. So she pressed her chest against his, smiling the whole time. She even had her head resting on his shoulder, just so he could felt her breath on his neck. He would be hers, no matter how strong his will was. She pressed down a little with her hips, and grinned a little. He was trapped, there was no getting away from her.

She giggled softly when she heard his small moan. It was almost barely audible, but it was there. She had him, she'd found something she could use against him. But, not there. She couldn't continue to work with where they were, it was too open, and people were looking more and more suspicious. Desire sighed softly, annoyed with the fact the cafe was so popular. She needed to get Flynn away, it was her first priority. Then they could continue their little... Game. That's what it seemed to have become, a game between the two of them.

Desire frowned a little when it seemed he wouldn't go with her, but she immediately fell back into the act without missed more than that beat. "I wont do anything bad to you, Flynn, not unless you want me to." She whispered, smiling at him more. "Plus, we wont be allowed to have any more fun, they're going to kick us out." She murmured, kissing his neck gently.

ι'м ƒσσℓιsн ωнεи ι gεт ριssε∂
ωαкε υρ, яεα∂ yσυя ιивσx, yσυ'ℓℓ gεт тнε gιsт
ι ωσяε мy нεαят σи мy ωяιsт

User Image

Guess what? I'm naked under these clothes.
I'm feeling rather playful.
I'm out with Flynn.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Flynn let his fingers lightly toy with the back of Desire's waistband on her shorts. Lightly he bit
                                                          his bottom lip, She seemed pleased with the reaction she was having on him. God this wasn't
                                                          good. She was on top of him, pinning him down making sure she kept him docile with her
                                                          movements. The brunette kept rather close contact even when the kiss broke. pressing her
                                                          chest up against his her head just resting casually on his shoulder. The feel of her breath against
                                                          his neck made Flynn shiver slightly after her failed attempts she seemed to breaking though
                                                          slowly but surely. He really wasn't used to such close contact. The attention she was giving him
                                                          he couldn't help but enjoy it even if she had him trapped at the moment. Her hips only seemed to
                                                          press against him not doubt she could once again feel the effects she was having on him as she
                                                          did that.

The dark haired male seemed to have slipped up more with his moan making Desire giggle
                                                          slightly that almost made it obvious that she had heard it. he was coming to see Desire she was
                                                          a deadly weapon for the McCarthy's wasn't she? She didn't even need her knife she could just
                                                          use her charms.....Hmmm Sexy, Sassy, Gorgeous.....No No Flynn couldn't think that. He lightly
                                                          shook his head to get those thoughts away before his eyes fell back on the brunette. Her
                                                          lips...The frown looked more like a pout then her eyes they seemed to shimmer with an idea for
                                                          a moment he couldn't breath it was like she was holding his breath captive before she spoke.

"I wont do anything bad to you, Flynn, not unless you want me to."

"Plus, we wont be allowed to have any more fun, they're going to kick us out."

Won't do anything bad to him? Unless he wanted her to? Flynn gasped softly his cheeks once
                                                          again showing that faint pink tint as he turned his head away from her. "Tch, What makes you
                                                          think I want you do do anything." he replied with a shrug although he couldn't deny that with
                                                          those words a few thoughts slipped though his head....Rather naughty thoughts which he quickly
                                                          pushed to the back of his mind. At he looked away he couldn't help but notice that some of the
                                                          guys looked rather jealous....Jealous that he had a stunning woman sitting on his lap. Another
                                                          small kiss to his neck. God she had found it hadn't she and was intending to take advatage of it.
                                                          The weak spot on his neck. "Desire." He moaned his eyes slowly drifting closed as she spoke
                                                          again. No doubt she would be trying her best to find some more weak spots she could exploit.
                                                          Lightly biting his bottom lip he lightly shook his head. "Well I don't really want to get kicked
                                                          out...I guess."
                                                          he replied which ultimately meant he would be going with her or rather she would
                                                          be dragging him with her not that he would put up much resistance. it was too much effort for
                                                          him.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Desire was more than pleased at this point. Everything Flynn did showed that she had complete and utter control over him, and that was something that made her... Happy wasn't the right word, maybe horny. She supposed it was her own fetish, power. She craved it so much... She had to plan, though. She had to figure out how to get the information out of him, and she knew very well that going into things without a plan was one of the stupidest things she could do. So, what would she do? It seemed he had a thing about his neck, because the more attention she paid to it, the more he squirmed and, at this point, moaned. She was truly enjoying that sound, though.. She figured she had to just keep going with what she was doing. She could pester him for answers when they made it to her home. She would have the advantage there, it would be her place of power. She shivered slightly as he played with the back of her shorts.

Something was bothering her about Flynn, though. Something made her not actually want to pull her blade out again, she didn't want to have to hurt him more. It was strange, especially considering the other things she actually wanted to do to him, things she didn't normally do with guys. Flynn was a guy she'd actually sleep with, ironic considering she normally either left or killed guys after getting what she needed out of them. This man, however, was breaking all of her prior beliefs and molds for men. A part of Desire hated this feeling. She wanted to be able to hate him to the point she'd feel no guilt for killing him. It was her other part that truly killed her, though. The other part liked this, it liked the feeling in her stomach and the tingling she felt from kissing him.

She grinned at his soft blush. It made him seem a little... softer, less of the tough guy he was trying to be. His actions made him seem so reluctant to give in. He truly was a hard headed guy. Trying not to cave, fighting not to cave in to her, actually. It was amusing. "Everyone wants me to do something, hun. Even you can't possibly break my record." She laughed softly, patting his cheek. Her smile grew as he moaned her name, and she slid of of his lap, taking his hand in hers. "Well, if you don't want to get kicked out, follow me." She said, pulling him with her. She grabbed his coffee and handed it to him as she dragged him away. "Goodbye boys." she called as the door shut behind them. She took a breath once they were outside, leaning on Flynn for a moment. "Much better." She said after a moment before pulling him along once more. Desire pulled him with her all the way to her apartment and set to unlocking the door. "Make yourself at home." She announced, opening the door and leading him inside. She shut and locked the door behind them. It wasn't so much to keep him inside, it was to keep the other idiots out. Just because she worked for the gang, a few of the men believed she was their for personal use. She could take care of them easily, but she didn't want to be interrupted while working.

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Flynn was slightly frustrated that Desire seemed to be able to pry away any kind of control he
                                                          might have had, it seemed she had him....Sexually, Physically and even worse she seemed like
                                                          she was trying to get him Mentally as well. The Hitman needed to do something...and quickly he
                                                          settled for the only thing he could do right now and was sliding his hands back around her waist
                                                          retracting them letting his fingertips slip under her shirt just a tiny bit just enough to feel her bare
                                                          skin until they slipped up and out from under her shirt to rest on her stomach trying to inch her
                                                          back slightly. As much as she tried to get him under her power he knew he had to fight back as
                                                          much as he liked her attention.

Once he was finally able to look at her again he noticed she looked amused. He could almost
                                                          see the smirk hidden behind her grin crystal eyes just.....Shimmering. She seemed to be having
                                                          fun with her....pet as she put it didn't she? It was then she spoke.

"Everyone wants me to do something, hun. Even you can't possibly break my record."

Well it was hard to deny he could see that. She was a seductress that much was certain. She
                                                          played mind games and at the moment she was beating Flynn. The dark haired male couldn't
                                                          help the image that popped into his head as soon as that thought came into his head though.
                                                          Desire wearing a little skimpy boxing outfit with little pink bowing gloves giggling as she just
                                                          jabbed him over and over again just waiting for him to fall. Him of course being completely and
                                                          utterly punch drunk. Although that image seemed to change as he moaned her name to her just
                                                          blowing a kiss to him and making him......fell over. God what the hell was wrong with him, Had
                                                          she shot him with something was there some kind of substance on that blade she was using
                                                          before. At least she had slipped off of his lap that made him a little more comfortable even if it
                                                          was him that had insisted on dragging her back on.

"Well, if you don't want to get kicked out, follow me."

"Goodbye boys."

She took his hand and dragged him towards th exit Putting the now empty cup of coffee in the
                                                          bin. Yeah she had finished that off for him. So what was that she had gotten out of him.....Two
                                                          cookies and Coffee? not to mention the amusement of his squirming twitching and moaning
                                                          almost on command for her. Desire even made it clear she was leaving to well....Everyone in the
                                                          coffee shop it seemed more of a....'Look who I'm leaving with be jealous of him' than anything.
                                                          Lightly leaning against him as they walked he let out a small sigh. It was a short walk, very short
                                                          walk until they got to her apartment. Once that was accomplished and he was stuck in her
                                                          apartment he was surprised by her words.

"Make yourself at home."

Make himself at home with a McCarthy that was sure to be a good idea. Although surely she
                                                          wouldn't be stupid enough to bring him to her own apartment right? well she had locked the door
                                                          behind them so she had him trapped. Digging his hands into his pocket he stared at the brunette
                                                          as she was facing the door letting his eyes slowly trail down her body he hadn't gotten the
                                                          chance while in the cafe since she had gotten there first but hey she had been flirting and
                                                          teasing him the whole time she had been with him so why couldn't he. The bonus was she
                                                          looked just as impressive from behind as she did from the front. Although as she turned back
                                                          around to face him his eyes seemed to trail away from Desire. "Yeah. I think I'll just stand." he
                                                          replied with a shrug
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- With Noel at a McCarthy bar
Translation-

Faea smiled and watched as Noel pulled a foot rest up and sat down pulling the phone in the room closer and then deciding to give her a foot rub as soon as he touched her ankle. Faea giggled and pulled her foot away and covered her face with both of her hands and looked at Noel. "Sorry I'm ticklish" Faea said smiling and then slowing bringing both of her hands down and wrapping them around her knees watching and staring at Noel. "I'm relaxed know thanks its nice not having to worry" Faea said as she smiled at Noel. It was for the first time Faea was not worried about having her father mainly coming over drunk and talking to her about things in the past and how Jace deserved to die that's just how her father was.

Faea put her chin on the top of her knees as she didn't bother pushing her hair out of her face. Faea smiled "Thank you so much your doing a good job" Faea said complimenting Noel as he said he had to be a good host. "Much better than I was" Faea said. "Honestly if my father had walked into where we had dinner, he would have taken it out on me honestly that's how he works" Faea said thinking as she thought about the what if. Faea smiled as Noel's phone went off and she was shocked he didn't answer it. "You can answer it, you mob bosses are busy people" Faea joked smiling.

When Noel offered her the wine Faea thought about it and then nodded her head. "That would be awesome" Faea said a smile on her face as she smiled yet again at Noel. "Thank you so much for everything I think I may just move into the McCarthy territory and work here" Faea smiled as she thought about it. Faea ran a hand through her hair and looked around the room it was so nice and she was happy to be here and not on family territory.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

A small crown formed over her features as she felt him slowly inching her off of his lap. It wasn't much, simply the corners of her lips dropping down, barely enough to be noticed, but she was frustrated. Desire linked her hands behind his neck, using this to keep herself there on his lap. "I can feel that, you know." She warned, growling in the back of her throat. Her threatening tone quickly disappeared, however, as she pressed her forehead to his. "If you push me off, then you'll miss out on all of the fun." She whispered to him before grinding down on him yet again, moving to moan in his ear softly. If that didn't get him, she was screwed. "Face it, Flynn, you're mine." She taunted softly, with a slight chuckle.

Desire was having all too much fun with this game. Hadn't Flynn caught on yet? There was no way she would leave, he had attracted her, truly attracted her, which was something men normally couldn't do. The more he pushed her away, the tighter she would cling to him. She was like that tic on your neck that you couldn't get rid of, though she knew she was quite a bit more fun than a tic.

Desire wanted to stay with Flynn, hence the fact she kept him with her, kept dragging him with her. Something about him... She still couldn't figure out what. It made her glad she had such an affect on the man. It was so strange to think that he had something of an equal affect on her. Every time she kissed or touched him in some way, it made this tingling feeling in her. It was such an alien feeling to her. Even when she was in her teenage time did she feel that with a boy, mostly because they were bigger brutes and idiots then. At least at this age some of them had class, and deodorant. What was so special about Flynn? Maybe it was because she had the feeling he was Romano. It made him against the rules, something prohibited. She hasn't met too many other Romano members, at least, not unless she was getting information from the job, and very few of those were still alive... Or in a relationship, for that matter. She tended to be the reason women dumped their boyfriends. Something about dirty lying cheaters? Desire's thoughts went to one Romano she'd barely met, and would prefer not to meet again: Jericho. She wasn't a huge fan of pain, though it seemed he was. She had been lucky to get away quickly from him, it wasn't likely he'd figured her to be McCarthy anyways. It had only been a few minutes in his presence, but as a torture master, she'd figured out his weakness all to easy. Those who like pain, give it.

The walk had been short, but nice. The fresh air had let her pull herself back together, now she had to play the perfect hostess. She's get the information out of him soon enough. It would be easier if Noel would text her back, but considering he was most likely off drunk somewhere... Desire didn't truly expect a quick response. With the door locked so they wouldn't be disturbed, she made her way to a small kitchen area that contained a stove, a microwave, sink, fridge, and coffee maker. She set to brewing some more coffee, a slight need to repay him for the disgusting drink she'd stolen from him earlier. She hummed softly as she searched the fridge for cream and reached for the sugar on top of the fridge. The small container was just out of reach, but she managed to stretch just far enough to pull it down. Desire pulled out a couple mismatched mugs and poured coffee into them with cream and a little bit of sugar.

Desire made her way over to Flynn with the two coffee cups. "Sit. On the couch." She motioned to it, placing one mug on the small table next to it. She lounged on the slightly beaten up sofa. It was old, but it was an extremely comfortable bed, so she'd never get rid of it. Hell, she grew up sleeping on the thing. Desire spread herself out a little, being sure to leave room enough for Flynn to sit by her. "I don't plan on hurting you, not again. Just relax. I don't get many visitors, so sorry for the lack of any other seating. There is a bed, though." She smirked as she mentioned the bed. It could be fun, getting him in her bedroom. He had been fun enough in the cafe. But now she could relax slightly. She wasn't in public, it wasn't necessary that she showed off too much. The only thing still bothering her was how little she knew about the man standing there like an idiot. He was uncomfortable. She'd been told she had an intimidating personality, but it didn't seem that this was the case. The more time she spent with Flynn, the more likely it seemed that he was Romano.

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Sorry I'm ticklish"

Noel wasn't quiet expecting Faea's reaction. He almost jumped as she puller her leg back. He
was half expecting a kick in the chest considering she was a Romano. It wouldn't have been
surprising although she didn't seem to. That was always a good thing. His eyes flicked up to the
dark haired woman since he was currently slightly lower than her being kneeling on the floor
rather than sitting in a chair. She did look rather relaxed though, well more relaxed than she was
when they were on the way here.

"I'm relaxed know thanks its nice not having to worry"

"Thank you so much your doing a good job"

"Much better than I was"

"Honestly if my father had walked into where we had dinner, he would have taken it out on me honestly that's how he works"

The dark haired male was definitely glad to hear that. So he was going a good job, Slowly
pushing himself back to his feet he walked around the footrest he had laid in front of the Italian to
sit on the arm of the chair pretty much dragging the phone along with him as he did. His arm
slipped across her shoulders. That didn't sound good at all. He was pretty sure she would be in
for something when she got home which was one of the reasons he didn't mind her staying with
him....He was pretty sure that she wouldn't drop him into anything if she wanted to it was the
perfect time at the restaurant after all. It was then she mentioned answering his phone. Well he
could do that...he guessed. Slipping it out of his pocket he looked at the small illuminated
screen. A text from Desire. Now wasn't she a little fire cracker. He and Oli always seemed to be
competing at something and a little healthy competion could only be good for their gang right?
He wondered what the dark haired woman wanted.

To Desire
From Noel
So because he wasn't falling for your charms he is a Romano?
Flynn.....Hmmm Flynn Flynn Flynn.
Heard the name. I guess you will just have to take a chance.

Lightly rolling his eyes the dark haired male turned his attention back to Faea. Sop he had
offered her wine. Since he could tell she was a classy lady Although what kind to get. Well he
was sure she would have an idea.

"That would be awesome"

"Thank you so much for everything I think I may just move into the McCarthy territory and work here"

Handing the phone to the tanned woman. "Well you can pick the wine." he replied he wasn't
really a wine person and he guessed that she would know more about it than he would. It would
certainly be interesting though she had suggested working....Here....In one of his bars? Did she
know what kind of people came into the Bars he ran? Well to be honest this one was one of the
nicer ones so he was sure that she wouldn't have to worry. "Are we going to make this your job
interview then?"
he joked with a chuckle.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"I can feel that, you know."

"If you push me off, then you'll miss out on all of the fun."

Desire seemed rather pissed at first getting a little.....forceful as he tried to get her off her arms
                                                          sliding around his neck to make sure she remained in place. Although that anger seemed to
                                                          quickly disappear when she leaned forward pressing her forehead against Flynn's giving him no
                                                          choice but to look up into those eyes. They were really breath taking weren't they? It seemed to
                                                          get even worse.....or maybe it was better for him, the brunette started to lightly grind against him
                                                          adjusting her position slightly to moan against his ear. Slowly the dark haired male closed his
                                                          eyes. She was so close wasn't he almost felt himself now drawing her closer rather than pushing
                                                          her away. She was slowly consuming his senses. God what was happening to him? Lightly be
                                                          bit his bottom lips. She was making him see only her....Hell he was pretty sure he smelt of her
                                                          perfume at this point. Then those words came out of her mouth.

"Face it, Flynn, you're mine."

She was taunting him. Making sure that he knew he was hers. Progressively stamping the wall
                                                          her had tried to keep up into dust in front of him. It would certainly take a while for him to repair
                                                          it. Once she pulled back though he let his forehead rest against hers like she had done to him
                                                          slightly reopening his eyes coming face to face with those blue orbs again. She was certainly
                                                          intoxicating like a viper. At least the walk back to her apartment had been well.....Quiet even if
                                                          he tried not to pay too much attention to her. He couldn't allow her to know she was winning
                                                          even if she kind of was. Oh well her place was rather nice. Quiet Although he couldn't help but
                                                          notice when she reached up for the sugar....Something told him she had put it there on purpose
                                                          since....Well who the hell kept the sugar on top of the fridge. No doubt it was so she could use it
                                                          to her advantage her shirt almost...Raising to reveal some of that silky smooth skin of her
                                                          stomach....No No You shouldn't be paying attention to that. Once she came back though it
                                                          seemed she had an order for him.

"Sit. On the couch."

"I don't plan on hurting you, not again. Just relax. I don't get many visitors, so sorry for the lack of any other seating. There is a bed, though."

Even motioning to it. He let out a small sigh and just accepted defeat since he was sure she
                                                          would have something planned if he didn't. Oh well it was then that she just laid on the
                                                          couch....Her legs spreading across it slightly...Well two could play her game right? Flynn lightly
                                                          rolled his eyes and was about to sit down until she started to speak again.....Did he hear her
                                                          correctly. Had she offered....her....bed. Well couch or bed....Couch or bed....Well obviously the
                                                          bed wouldn't be a good idea no doubt she had ways of doing things especially in that
                                                          environment with her rather open personality and even worse they were in the privacy of her
                                                          apartment now there was no telling what she could do him...What she might have waiting for him
                                                          in there. ******** wasn't good. Oh well maybe for now it was best to keep her happy. He
                                                          moved towards the middle seat on the couch. Yep the middle one aiming to lift her legs for a
                                                          moment so he could sit down laying them across his lap....Well they were certainly longer than
                                                          he had anticipated. She really was running the show wasn't she? Desire might as well get him a
                                                          little collar with a tag that said 'Property of Desire.'

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Villainess Wildcard
User Image

Desire was much more pleased as he started pulling her closer instead of pushing her away. She had him, and that was all she needed for now. Since she had him now, the information she wanted couldn't be that far away. She had him in the palm of her hand, and she can now mold him into whatever she wanted. "Good boy, Flynn." She grinned at him, kissing him softly. "That's your reward for behaving." She added quietly. He wanted to assume he was her pet, so be it. She would treat him like her own pet. He wasn't going to get away from her easily, it would be nearly impossible for him to get away at this point. "Maybe I'll give you more rewards later, as long as you don't try to get away and tell me what I want to know." Desire breathed, kissing his neck softly, tauntingly. He was hers now, and she would make sure it stayed that way.

The woman flipped some of her hair away from her face, tossing it back over her shoulder. It drew the eyes of a few of the men around, but it went nearly unnoticed to her. She didn't care for these other men, they were of no importance to her. His eyes were revealing everything she needed to know, with the extent of her control, that is. It was almost as if she had mind control, it showed whenever she played with men. Plus, he kept looking away from her whenever their eyes met. It was too obvious, but she wouldn't taunt him too much about it. Hurting his pride wouldn't help her much, now would it? Well, not too much at least. Desire enjoyed the fact that her sugar trick may have worked, it seemed like Flynn had watched her take it down from it's special spot. Of course she left it there on purpose. It allowed for her to get a better grasp on people whenever they entered her home, as rare as that was. Sometimes other gang members visited, and it let her control how soon they left her alone.

Flynn moved her legs so they were laying on his lap. What a good boy, obeying her every order. The vibrations of her phone distracted her momentarily, pulling it out she frowned. Well then, Noel was no help. "Big bad leader is never any help... Damn." She grumbled, tossing her cell phone onto the coffee table. A knock at the door earned a growl from her, and she slid off of the couch to answer it. People kept interrupting her and getting in her way, it was driving her nuts. She stormed over to the door, peeking into the peep hole. Oh joy, an idiot from her own gang. "How many times do I have to remind you I'm not a whore for your personal use boys? Shoo." She shouted. "Open the goddamned door Desire!" "I am working! If you don't get the hell off of my property then I swear to god I will shoot you all! I'm sure I can convince Noel that its alright!" She snapped. "What, you got a little Romano in there? You twisting them too?" The man on the other side taunted. Her hand found a gun hidden by the door. She hated the things, but they were necessary. She aimed at the bottom of the door and fired. She probably missed, her aim was crap, but hopefully it scared him off. "I don't know, now stop interrupting!" No sound was heard, finally, and she dropped the gun onto the counter and stalked back to the couch, plopping on it with a huff.

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.

((OOC: a little rushed at the end, but I'm on my way to class right now so yea.))
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- With Noel at a McCarthy bar
Translation-

Faea smiled as she accepted the phone and thought about what she wanted for a moment. Then speaking into the phone "Merlot please" Faea said a smile on her face as she was a fan of Merlot Jace had introduced her to it. Faea watched as Noel had nearly jumped as she had pulled her leg back. "I'm not going to kick you that would be rude" Faea said a smile on her face. As Noel sat down and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and Faea folded her legs to the side and leaned up againist Noel as she made her head rest on his head gently.

"Not work here in the bar open a little medical office then again I've helped McCarthy's before in my office, but open a little office" Faea said as she started playing with the end tips of her hair twirling them around her finger and smiling up at Noel. There was something that made Noel seem like Jace except different. Faea felt safe whenever Noel said she was safe. Faea watched as Noel answered the phone. When Noel asked if this was to be her interview, Faea giggled a little bit. "Sure though you already know my resume" Faea said a smile on her face. "Though before I worked as the family doctor I was a doctor in the Emergency Room at the hospital" Faea said as she looked down at her briefly and then at Noel.

Faea sighed as she rested her head againist Noel's shoulder. "Let me know if you get tired of my head on your shoulder" Faea said to Noel as Faea closed her eyes briefly. For some reason she was tired, well not tired. Faea was probally was mentally drained of everything that had happened in the past couple hours. "So whats your sister like? its alright if you don't wanna talk about it" Faea asked curiousity getting the best of her. Faeea automatically regretted asking the question and looked down at her hair again before looking up at Noel to see what his reaction would be and how he would respond.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff