Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Jericho was slightly surprised when he heard a click. He wasn't really paying attention to what
Selena was doing althgouh his eyes were fixed on her face Althgouh at the click his eyes slowly
trailed down. She hadn't not again. he was half expecting to yell at her for cuffing him to
something but then he noticed he was......cuffed to her. She then moved to grab him...."No the
ear, not the ear."
he complained but it seemed to be too late his assistant grabbed his ear and
tugged him back upstairs by it. She didn't seem to forget the alcohol she wanted. The dark
haired male was then pushed back. That was when Selena pounced straddling his waist.

"Lets play a game.."

A small purr escaped from the back of Jericho's throat as he felt Selena. Kissing his neck. his
free hand moving to rest on the back of her head although it slowly slipped down as she pulled
back. His fingers slightly sliding down her spine until it was comfortably resting on her butt.
Giving it a light squeeze as she was talking about a game. a knife making its way to her hand.
Okay this was going to be one of her drunken games. He could feel the tip of her knife trailing
over his shirt until she....cut it open.

"Ten minutes is up did you come up with a game..

"Jer bear.."

Well it was needless to say that Jer at the moment he had....nothing he was too focused on her
right now. Lightly he bit his bottom lip. That could be bad if she decided to choose a a game
herself. "Hmmmm Well if you need a knife its not much of a game." he teased wondering how
she would react to that.

User Image

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"You'll be fine as long as you don't start tearing up the place"

Well Noel didn't think he would be doing anything like that so Faea didn't have to worry. It
seemed like she was driving to avoid running into any Romano's....Hopefully. The dark haired
male definitely appreciated that and he might just be starting to trust her a little more with that.
As they drove the dark haired woman seemed to be in thought so he guessed he would leave her
to her thoughts and her driving. He let his eyes slide towards her as she spoke again though
seeming to be out of her thoughts.

"Oh no, thats the last thing I want to do"

Noel couldn't help but chuckle as she reassured him although just mentioning going to a
bar.....he couldn't help but still have those thoughts tugging at the back of his mind. She was a
Romano after all. For all he knew she would be taking him somewhere for a nice dinner....Almost
like a last dinner. It could be bad for him since he hadn't text any of his gang to let them know
where he was. Hell he had given a few replies to Addie so at least she knew he was okay.

"Sorry I wouldn't know how cigarette burns I've honestly never smoked"

Noel let out a light shrug. So Faea was a good girl eh? In a gang? he couldn't help but find that
amusing....but oddly refreshing at the same time. Usually the girls he was around. The ones in
his gang they were. Sexy and sultry and a little feisty, but Faea seemed to have an innocence
about her. "it just stings." he replied guessing he should give her a little.... incite. lightly leaning
back in his chair he glanced out the windscreen. "Is it very far?" he questioned.

User Image

Partying Lovergirl

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena heard the knife comment and threw it at the wall. "there no knife now what game."She pinched him in the side. Then she bite his neck. "play a game!" She bounced a bit. She saw him biting his lip and kissed him then lightly bit his lip."i want to play a game." She lightly hit his chest. The female looked at him."Hurry up and pick a game Jer-bear." She start to giggle again. "oo we have twister..but you get to pick game pick a game." She pinched him again.She smirk a little.

Then she began to think a bit. "Jer bear..not having fun." She stated looking at him. "I want to play a game!"She shouted thing was selena almost never drank but when she did she changed. Thing was she really liked to beat up Jer and pick on him. Thing was she never understood why still kept alcohol around then, hmm o well. She smirked at Jer. "Game??" She asked looking at him as she pinched him again for the third time.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- Just bumped into someone at the cemetary
Translation-
"Hey are there any Romano's there, its Faea"
"Faea Child not at the moment. I apologize for Jace I still have the reservation set a year ago"
""Ah thanks I would appreciate if you did not call my cousin for me to be with someone, or someone in the family Romano"
"It's not a problem I shall set a table for two, see you in a little bit"

"Usually no, but with the route I'm taking it should be coming up in a few minutes" Faea said as she made a right hand turn then heading down the road straight. Faea sighed as she saw some Romano's standing on the side of the road watching as Faea passed by, most likely trying to find something to do to past the time, which Faea never really understood what they did, all she bothered knowing was how they were injured. Watching Noel lean back, Faea pulled into the parking lot and pulled out her phone dialing the number to the resturant.

"Ehi Ci sono Romano in là, sono io Faea" Faea said as a man picked up the phone and spoke introducing the resturant. "Bambino Faea non al momento, mi dispiace per Jace ho ancora avuto la prenotazione ha stabilito un anno fa" The man replied making Faea smile running a hand through her hair as she turned the car off. "Ah grazie sarei grato se tu non abbia chiamato mio cugino per me essere qui con qualcuno, o qualcuno della famiglia Romano" Faea replied a smile on her face as she climbed out of her car. "Non è un bambino problema che verrà impostato un tavolo per due, si vede poco" The owner said as he hung up and Faea did the same.

Walking over to Noel's side and opening the door. "Sorry for the Italian he speaks better Italian then English his wife though speaks better English then Italian so they complete each other I guess" Faea said a smile on her face as she waited for Noel to get out of the car. Faea kept looking around periodically though checking for Romano's anything that would cause a bad situation.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"there no knife now what game."

Jericho let out a grin as Selena seemed to just throw the knife she had in her hand at his
wall.....At his WALL she then moved to bite his neck this time his hand lightly squeezing her
butt. "Hmmmm this isn't going to get you out of paying to fix the wall you know." he commented
although back to the game. He raised an eyebrow. "Didn't you give me ten minutes. I thought
when it was up you would be picking."
it was then she started bouncing. Well to anyone it might
look slightly....dirty, considering what she was sitting on. by now she could most likely feel it
sticking up though. She seemed to pinch him too. What the hell was she doing. He struggled
underneath her slightly.

"i want to play a game.

"Hurry up and pick a game Jer-bear."

Pick a game pick a game....Wasn't she listening? Well he was about to reply before he felt her
kiss him once again making his eyes slowly close as he kissed her back. a smirk slowly
forming across his features as she captured his bottom lip. She seemed to intent on a game
didn't she? it was slightly amusing. "how about you pick one." he commented as he waited for
her she must have a game in mind right? A light hit on his chest although it wasn't too hard
which was slightly disappointing. It seemed a suggestion seemed to come though.

"oo we have twister..but you get to pick game pick a game."

Jericho cocked his head to the side raising an eyebrow. Twister....Well that smirk was certainly
making him curious....Twister it was then. He couldn't' help but smirk slightly...."Oh Twister it is
then. Are you going to get a mat or something?"
he questioned as he brought his hands to the
front of her body aiming to roll her over so he was on top of her.

User Image

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Usually no, but with the route I'm taking it should be coming up in a few minutes"

Ah that was good. He was pretty sure she was taking this route for his benefit. She seemed to be
going a rather long way around. It wasn't too long before they were pulling into the parking lot It
was then she slipped her phone out......Eh Well it was obvious he didn't understand what she
was saying but then again he could do something like that. Most likely not as much as he would
like but he could speak a little Gaelic, At least they didn't run into any Romano's that had
realized that he was in the car with Faea that could certainly be bad for him and maybe her. He
was surprised when she finally got out and moved around to open his door. Wasn't it suppose to
be the gentleman that opened the door for the lady?

"Sorry for the Italian he speaks better Italian then English his wife though speaks better English then Italian so they complete each other I guess"

Slipping out of the car letting his hand lightly push the car door to close it he let one of his arms
slide around the dark haired woman's slender waist. It was certainly surprising that she was
taking the time to make sure he was okay considering she was not onlt on a rival gang but she
was the leaders cousin. Slowly leading her towards the entrance of the Italian place he lightly
tugged the door open for her to return the favor for the car door.

"Should we go in?" he questioned with a grin wondering if he should pay
for her meal. It almost seemed like a date so he might feel slightly obliged to pay for her. He
didn't mind too much. It could be fun.

User Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Translation-
"Faea it has been too long"
"Its good to be back"
"A McCarthy no wonder you don't want her to know"
"Don't say anything in particular especially to Amanda"

Faea smiled as she felt an arm around her waist and was walked towards the entrance. Smiling Faea walked in. "Yep" Faea said as she was about to say something else someone else came up behind and gave her a hug. "Faea è stato a lungo" The man said. Faea smiled as she was put on the ground "E 'bello essere di nuovo" Faea said a smile on her face. "this is Noel" Faea said a smile on her face introducing Noel as the man looked at Noel quizzingly and then looked at Faea. "Un McCarthy? Non c'è da stupirsi che non vuole che si sappia" The man said in a low whisper as he lead Faea to the table. "Non dire niente in particolare per Amanda" Faea said back as she waited for Noel as the man nodded his head and walked away.

Faea looked around the little place she had grown up around or well spent her time here. This had been where she had met Jace in high school in the table in the corner. Faea had worked here for a little bit before leaving for medical school. Faea smiled as she remembered the little memories that she had. Walking back over to Noel and grabbing his sleeve. "I'll think you'll like this place, everything is super duper yummy" Faea said a huge smile on her face as she knew what she knew what she already wanted.

Faea smiled as the wife of the owner looked at Faea and nodded her head at Faea. "The usual for you Faea" The women asked a smile on her face and Faea nodded. "Please and thank you" Faea said. Looking around the place was pretty empty for this time usually the Romano's would come here and plan meetings but tonight they weren't here for some strange reason it was odd, but then again when Faea attended the meetings if she was invited all she did was sit in the room in the seat and not really listen to the conversation that was going on.

Eloquent Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Desire Anya CahillXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Sexy, Sassy spyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

I may look, calm but in my head, I've killed you three times.

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Desire didn't rush out of bed like she normally would. She was too tired after her night, she'd spend far too much time out. Of course, Desire had quite a bit of fun in that evening both with her promiscuity and with her running away. She smiled softly as she stretched and climbed out of bed. Desire could wander throughout enemy territory without being caught, most of the time at least. She didn't have a recognizable face, and she didn't have the accent like other members, meaning she couldn't be figured out to be a part of the Mccarthy's. That's what made it so that Desire would wander freely through both territories and gather intel, or, other things. The "other things" tended to be quite a bit more fun.

Desire pulled some clothes out of her closet and changed quickly, ready to get out and about as fast as she possibly could. Being out and being seen... That was all she wanted at the moment, to be seen for the beauty that she was. She locked her apartment as she left, double checking each of her hidden knives right after. It wasn't a good idea to leave home without those when you were, well, who she was. I wonder what Oli boy is up to... It could be fun to piss him off. She mused silently, making her way through the halls to the stairs. A growl in her stomach cut off her plans to bother the other spy. Okay, food first; bother Oli later. Desire decided, walking down the street at this point.

Desire tucked into the nearest cafe, the one that the leaders sister, Jessica, owned. She'd chosen her living space due to the distance to said cafe, since it was the best in the area. Everything Jessica owned was, probably because her mother had just good taste, which she passed on to her daughter. She smiled, walking inside and making her way to the counter. "One hot chocolate, extra whipped cream please." Desire told the man, and leaned against the counter as she waited. She'd have to head over to that tattoo parlor some time soon as well, get that tattoo she'd been dying for. "Your drink. My money?" He stated, handing her the cup. Desire handed him his money and made her way to a table, sitting down and sipping the drink slowly. She smiled again, whipped cream sticking to her upper lip. Desire licked it off with a little giggle, winking at a boy across the room. He blushed and buried his head in the book he was reading.

╚══════════════╝

Love me or hate me, but you want to
[********] me.

Love is so... futile, so stupid. It's best to just have fun, get lost!

Guess what? I'm naked under these clothes.
I'm feeling rather playful.
I'm out with nobody, yet.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                          User Image

User Image

The simplest disguises were usually the most effective or that was what Flynn had the
                                                          simplest.....He was dressed kind of nerdy covering his tattoo's with a t-shirt and jacket
                                                          combination at least the ones it could since he had tattoo's across his knuckles. Glasses and a
                                                          baker boy hat. This was mainly due to him going into the McCarthy territory to his favorite place.
                                                          It was usually a huge risk but he never drew attention to himself so it was all good. Besides he
                                                          was more in the shadows of the Romano gang he didn't tend to get close to McCarthy members
                                                          since he was hitman. It was amazing how far away you could hit your mark with a sniper rife. It
                                                          was usually his gun of choice when he was actually on assignment. You see the dark haired
                                                          male wasn't the most compliment in the gang his jobs were usually sloppy and to be honest he
                                                          was lazy as hell.

It wasn't too long before he arrived at the place there was a few people in there. One of which
                                                          looked absolutely petrified as he had his head pretty much buried on the book he was reading.
                                                          Lightly rolling his eyes he slowly made his way towards the counter lightly leaning on it. "I'll take
                                                          a regular coffee." he commented before he leaned over the counter picking a cookie or two that
                                                          looked appealing. It was quickly brought to him before he made his way towards an empty table
                                                          in the corner. Regardless the person behind the counter didn't look happy at all as he handed
                                                          over the money. Taking a seat he took a quick sip adjusting his hat slightly.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Yep"

"this is Noel"

He let his eyes wander back towards Faea before he felt arms pretty much enfulf the arm that
was around the dark haired woman's waist it almost made him quickly retract his. He couldn't be
too careful after all. Faea seemed to introduce him and he threw the guy a smile. "Its nice to
meet you."
He commented although it was then the Italian came out as the guy seemed to give
him a.....strange look. It was certainly put him more on edge. he couldn't understand a word but
he had caught the words McCarthy and Amanda. What part of him at the time had thought this
was a good idea. Maybe he could finish quickly and make his leave. Because he could feel his
heart beating rather quickly. Not to mention he was drunk. It would certainly be bad if Faea's
desert was captured McCarthy. At least the guy had walked away now. He wasn't too sure if that
was a good or a bad thing. They had been lead to a table and Noel lightly pulled out the dark haired woman's chair for her before taking a seat himself.

"I'll think you'll like this place, everything is super duper yummy"

His eyes flicked towards Faea as he felt her tugging on his sleeve. So it was obvious she liked
this place. "What would you recommend?" he questioned cocking his head to the side as a
woman came over most likely to take their orders. He wasn't really too sure what to get he didn't
really get Italian food. It seemed like she knew exactly what she wanted to get though. It actually
made him feel kind of....stupid for not really knowing what most things on the menu were. Or
maybe that was just the drink talking.

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

3αм, ι'м ∂яυик, ι'м α мεss
ι'м sιттιиg σи тнε ραvεмεит, αℓσиε sнσυℓ∂ ι sεи∂¿ yεs
Vσмιтιиg тнσυgнтs σи тнε кεyρα∂, sεи∂ αиσтнεя ∂яυикεи sмs

Desire was still grinning to herself when a boy walked in. He went there often enough, but she didn't know him. Not one thing. She put her mind to plans for torturing Oli later that day. He was just a lot of fun to piss off. Maybe she could issue a challenge to him. Both of them were spies, so maybe a challenge to see who was the better would be fun. But what would be the rules? And the prizes? Desire pulled out a pen and began to scheme, writing all over the napkin she had. If she won, he had to do whatever the hell she wanted. If he won he got... Well, nothing of course: zip, zero, zilch. She would have to get him to sign it, of course, but that was something she could worry about when she got to that point. Now, where might Oli be on this fine day? She chewed on her lip gently, mulling the thought over in her head. That was generally the more difficult question, being as he wasn't very.... Orderly. Desire couldn't say she was either, but she did update people, at times. Wherever he was, he'd had to be checking out a tip or a hint of some sort. It was what he did. Or he was going off to bother their second-in-command, which seemed to be a habit of his. Desire wished the woman would just shoot him and get it over with, but the second-in-command did seem to have a good bit of patience for the boy. A shame. With Oli gone, desire would have gotten herself so many more jobs.

Her attention was drawn back to the man who'd walked in as he went to sit at another empty table, now with a drink and some cookies. He was moderately attractive, probably not the kind of guy that most girls would throw themselves at all the time. He also looked rather familiar, but she assumed it was due to the fact he went to the cafe frequently. Desire got up, downed the last of her hot chocolate, and tossed the cup in the trash before making her way over to the man with the cookies. Getting them from him would be a lot easier than buying them herself, considering she'd left a good chunk of her money at her apartment. Plus, it was always good to practice her techniques on men that weren't already drunk and horny. She stood next to his table, picked up a cookie, and bit into it, watching him.

He had tattoos on his knuckles, something she hadn't noticed before. Probably because she had never been this close to him. He was more attractive close up, but his choice of clothes seemed to be aimed at hiding his form, an odd choice but hey, to each his own. Maybe this was how most normal men dressed. Desire spent so much time around clubs, gathering all sorts of intel from drunken idiots that she never really spent time around people that were considered "normal". She watched him for a few more seconds before sitting herself in his lap. "Hi there." Desire greeted, smiling at the boy. Oh, he was so getting screwed out of any food and money he had with him, and then she could go brag to Oli about her newest accomplishment. Ah, the papers! It clicked in her head. There were papers to pick up, ones that their second-in-command would most likely be sent to get. Well, least now she knew where to find Oli when she was done playing with this fool.

ι'м ƒσσℓιsн ωнεи ι gεт ριssε∂
ωαкε υρ, яεα∂ yσυя ιивσx, yσυ'ℓℓ gεт тнε gιsт
ι ωσяε мy нεαят σи мy ωяιsт

User Image

I'm out with Flynn, though I don't know that yet.
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Translation-
"I trusted you, How dare you, do you realize what you've done, you want this place to burn, its going to burn now not because of me not because of this McCarthy standing in your resturant, HE's going to burn it down"
"It was for you, they murdered Jace, you shouldn't be talking with them of all people, you've betrayed your family"
"Fine, you don't know how i've felt since Jace died how dare you, thats why I've hated this family since the day I found out what we did this is the last time I trust you, the one family here i thought i could trust"

Something was wrong, Faea could sense it. Watching the older man walk away throwing a glance at Faea, into the back there was usually never anything for him to go into the back unless no. Faea looked back at Noel and took her seat. "Thanks" Faea said as she took a sip of the water that was sitting on the table. "He'll have what I'm having" Faea said a smile as she looked up at the women as the women nodded and walked off into the kitchen. "Its just a simple pasta dish, but the sauce is home made" Faea said a smile on her face. As she felt her phone vibrate as Faea pulled out and nearly dropped the phone. Thats when it clicked the owner walking into the back, the message saying that her father was coming to see her at the resturant. Her father never did that unless it all made sense. Faea shot a dirty glare at the back where the owner hadn't walked out.

As Faea looked out the window she stood up and walked over to it quickly looking out her father had been told and that was the last thing that she had wanted. Guilt was flooding Faea's body quickly as she bit her lip quickly and the owner walked out. Then the Italian came out, which she was so pissed, the anger which made the Romano's well known. "Mi fidavo di te, Come ti permetti, ti rendi conto di quello che hai fatto, si desidera che questo posto a bruciare, la sua intenzione di bruciare non ora per me non per questo in piedi McCarthy nel vostro ristorante, ha intenzione di bruciarlo" Faea said angry flowing through her veins as the man stood there listening his mouth opened at what Faea was talking about. "E 'stato per voi, ucciso Jace, non si dovrebbe parlare con loro di tutte le persone, hai tradito la tua famiglia" The owner said as he pointed at Noel and thats when Faea truly lost it picking up a glass and tossing it, so it almost hit the owner. Breathing Faea coud see his point but she was just pissed she didn't want to deal with her father.

"Bene, tu non sai come mi sono sentita in quanto Jace è morto come avete il coraggio, ecco perché ho ​​odiato questa famiglia da quando ho scoperto quello che abbiamo fatto questa è l'ultima volta che mi fido di te, l'unica famiglia qui i pensato che poteva fidarsi" Faea said as she walked over and grabbed Noel's wrist dragging him out. "Noel I am so sorry about this, it wasn't supposed to go like this" Faea said as she opened the door and put him in the car seat. Faea took a deep breathe as she walked quickly to the other side of her car and put in drive as soon as it turned on. Faea could feel her phone vibrate like mad as she knew who was calling. Driving through the back roads "So I am so sorry about this" Faea said she was getting antsy as she looked around, the plan was to make it back to her place and there was a room her father didn't know about or well one that Faea kept locked the entire time no one went in there, so that was the plan. "Oh my goodness Noel I am so sorry" Faea said she was fighting to keep the tears from her eyes from flowing down as she kept driving.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                          User Image

User Image

Flynn took a bother sip of his drink although it seemed like there was someone now standing over
                                                          him. Turning his head he raised an eyebrow. A woman.....A very attractive woman who was
                                                          dressed rather inappropriately. Did she have the wrong table? letting out a small sigh as he laid
                                                          his drink down he let his eyes slide down her body for a moment. Yep definitely dressed.....kind
                                                          of like a....."I don't need a hooker thanks." He commented although he was curious what did she
                                                          want? It became completely obvious pretty quickly though...."Hey that's my.....Cookie." Well it
                                                          was too late now. This woman seemed to have claimed it by biting into it. He felt the off feeling of
                                                          wanting to punch her. "Is that all you wanted?" he questioned looking at the now lone cookie
                                                          laying on the table one of the napkins. Oh well he could deal with only having one. Unless she
                                                          was planning on taking that too.

"Hi there."

She stood there for a moment before taking it a step further. She sat on his lap. Didn't she hear
                                                          him when he said he didn't need a hooker? That was exactly what she looked like right now with
                                                          the amount of skin she was showing. Oh and now he got a hello, after having one of his cookie's
                                                          stolen after she had sat on his lap surely that should have been the first thing she did right?
                                                          "Yeah hi. No what do you want?" he questioned as she seemed to just smile at him. That smile
                                                          was certainly addicting Flynn on the other hand he had almost a blank expression painted
                                                          across his features. he was pretty sure that that cookie might not be the only thing she would
                                                          be going for and now that she had placed herself between his other cookie and his drink he was
                                                          pretty sure she would not only stop him from getting them but take them herself.

That was what she was going for right? He could tell although what else? He wasn't too sure.
                                                          Reaching up slightly he adjusted the glasses he had on his face before reaching in front of her for
                                                          his drink. "Are you going to be getting off me anytime soon?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

12,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"He'll have what I'm having"

"Its just a simple pasta dish, but the sauce is home made"

Noel gave the dark haired woman a small smile as Faea sat down. Well he was going to be
taking the dark haired woman's recommendation. At least she had explained what it was. "That
sounds amazing." he commented, at least it wouldn't be too heavy on his stomach he didn't
think he would be able to handle something too.....greasy. So anything like that was completely
off the menu for him. Faea's phone was pretty busy wasn't it? Unlike his his gang most likely
knew he was drunk so they usually dealt with Addie rather than him she really was like the
leader of his gang wasn't she? Either that or they would deal with his sister. The look on her face
thought. It was something he didn't like to see. She looked.....Well it was hard to describe but
she almost dropped her phone so it most likely wasn't good at all. It was then the Italian came
out again and it seemed to bring those nerves back mainly because the dark haired woman
sounded rather angry.

The owner then pointed at him. he was about to stand up and ask him what his ******** problem
was but it seemed Faea had stopped him when the glass on the table went flying towards the
owner of the place. It hit the wall behind him and shattered. Now he knew that pissing off Faea
that was something he didn't want to do. Feeling her take his wrist she dragged him with her
pretty much pulling him off of his chair. He didn't really mind it showed that she knew how
to.....take control of a situation and for the reason he was glad that he was with her at the
moment especially in the state he was in even if the alcohol was starting to wear off a little.

"Noel I am so sorry about this, it wasn't supposed to go like this"

"So I am so sorry about this"

"Oh my goodness Noel I am so sorry"

The dark haired male lightly shook his head. "You don't' have to worry about that Faea." he
replied as she pulled him back to the car. They seemed to leave pretty quickly after that maybe
she wasn't.....out to get him. She seemed to be keeping him safe right? Letting his eyes slide
back towards the tan skinned beauty he raised an eyebrow. "Come on it isn't so bad You don't
have to worry."
He commented as he leaned in giving Faea a light peck on her cheek this time.
"Look the way I see it you could have said nothing and kept me in there and it could have been
bad for me."

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

3αм, ι'м ∂яυик, ι'м α мεss
ι'м sιттιиg σи тнε ραvεмεит, αℓσиε sнσυℓ∂ ι sεи∂¿ yεs
Vσмιтιиg тнσυgнтs σи тнε кεyρα∂, sεи∂ αиσтнεя ∂яυикεи sмs

Desire narrowed her eyes upon the mans comment on not needing a hooker. She couldn't fully understand why everyone always assumed she was one, wether they went by her name or her outfits. "I am not a damned hooker. I have better taste than that." She told him, trying to keep her cool as she spoke. So what she liked clothes that showed her hard work off? It was her body. Plus, she couldn't control the fact her father had named her Desire, after a damned hooker. "It's my own god damned body. If I want to show off some skin, so be it." She added with a little pout. The man seemed about to protest a out her thieving of his cookie, before he gave up. "And now it's mine. After your comment, your lucky I didn't hit you. Trust me, losing your cookie is the least of your problems. If you plan on continuing to insult me, that is." Desire smiled again, trying to make the threat seem almost friendly and casual. If some of the civilians figured out that she was threatening him, they might try calling the cops. She had never liked the cops. They never stopped her father, only the previous McCarthy leader had been able to stop him, even for a little while. Desiree's father had moved in order to be a part of the gang, but she knew he wasn't well liked. She shook her head, forcing herself back on track. "Is that all I wanted? No, I'm here to amuse myself. You seemed amusing enough." She smiled at him again before taking another bite out of the cookie.

She smiled again at the mans response. "You're relatively cute, you know that? What's your name?" Desire asked, ignoring his question. She didn't feel like answering it, again. She wasn't lying though. He was becoming more and more attractive as she looked at him. She didn't notice any wedding ring, or an indent from one, so he'd never been married. So then, maybe it was just that girls didn't notice him. He did seem so intent on keeping a low profile, which was... Suspicious. "If you're hiding from someone, this probably isn't the best place. It's a little out in the open." Desire mused, trying to learn whatever she could about the man from his reactions to her comments. He didn't look like any McCarthy she knew, so maybe he'd pissed off one of the Italians. "Though, if you're hiding from a group of someone's, like those damned Italians for instance, this is perfect. They wouldn't dare coming here." She added, shifting in her "seat" so she had an arm around his neck.

A smirk formed over the woman's face at his next question. "Oh, so you don't like having a pretty girl on your lap? Mm, you must be gay then. Explains the lack of any sign tying you to a girl." She joked, wiggling in his lap and pressing down a little as she did. Screwing with this boy was definitely going to be fun.

ι'м ƒσσℓιsн ωнεи ι gεт ριssε∂
ωαкε υρ, яεα∂ yσυя ιивσx, yσυ'ℓℓ gεт тнε gιsт
ι ωσяε мy нεαят σи мy ωяιsт

User Image

I'm out with Flynn, though I don't know that yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games