Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

what does it take to fall apart? i’ve shipped off pieces of my broken heart. for being lonely is a lost art… and i’m van gogh painting my own stars.
                                    Adelaide sighed as she continued to walk in a random direction as she waited for something to do. Soon though she slowed down her pace as she read the text from Noel, and with a roll of her eyes she quickly changed directions to that of the shipyard. Apparently there were papers to be picked up and seeing as Addie assumed Noel was busy doing something or another involving boose or drugs. Though she would bite her tongue now until she could actually give him hell for it in person. So as she kept at sluggish pace, she typed up a reply before sending it off.

To: Fearless Leader
                                    And fine I'll go pick them up

Now Addie had something interesting to do even if it was just pick up papers. But it also meant she could talk to whoever she was getting the papers from, which meant no boredom. Soon Addie was at the shipyard entering where the MacCarthy's normally met. Still keeping her own pace, she walked into the office and nodded at one of the guys there as she crossed her arms and waited. When nothing happened she narrowed her eyes a bit before sighing. "Noel said there were papers to pick up, so cough them over." she said simply with a shrug as she watched the guy get up and retrieve the papers, leaving her to her own devices. So as she waited Addie simply sat at the desk as she glanced around and allowed her mind to wander some.

what does it take to lose control? i have lived so fast just to die real slow. played with fire yet it still felt cold. put a smile on… call it fool’s gold.

ooc;links in bottom words;;
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- Just bumped into someone at the cemetary
Translation-

Faea said a smile on her face as she watched Noel walk to her car and felt him wrap his arms through hers and she smiled. "He does it for a reason, he used to never care until after Jace died" Faea said as she lead Noel to her car door and opened his side. Walking around to her side and seeing the key hiding on top of the front side tire grabbing it and twirling it around her fingers. Faea smiled as she ran her hand through her hair and nodded her head staring at Noel.

"It's odd I know but the owner was an alcoholic once he quite and he was tired of damages people would make in the resturant he just got rid of everything wine included" Faea said as she sat in her car driver seat and turned on the car smiling. She loved this little car she had as Faea lowered the volume on the song that was playing Run by Snow Patrol. It was just a cd that Jace had made her a while ago of random music and such that she always like listening to.

"Or I could get you more wasted and take you to a bar, so you can see I actually do go to bars occussionally, but this place is wonderful I promise" Faea said a smile on her face as she waited for Noel to climb into the car and stared at his hand that had the band aid on it. "Hows your hand doing?" Faea asked some concern in her voice as she ran a hand through her hair and pulled back into a ponytail.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"He does it for a reason, he used to never care until after Jace died"

Well Noel could understand that. He was usually checking up on Jessica even if he didn't talk to
her all that much. She was the only family he had felt after all. Well Family by blood since his
gang was kind of like a family to him too. It wasn't too long before she was leading him towards
the car. To think he was getting led around by a Romano. He dug his free hand in his pocket
since Faea had possession of his other arm. He was surprised when she opened his side.
Wasn't it the guy that was suppose to open the woman's side. He then noticed she was staring
at him....Was there something on his face? It almost made him feel slightly uncomfortable but
that was quickly wiped away when she started to speak again.

"It's odd I know but the owner was an alcoholic once he quite and he was tired of damages people would make in the resturant he just got rid of everything wine included"

He slipped into the car doing up the seat belt. His eyes trailing back towards the dark haired
beauty. Well that sure explained a lot. He was pretty sure the owner wouldn't like him being
drunk in there. Hell he would most likely be surprised to see a Romano and a McCarthy having
what looked like dinner together. That was sure to cause some stirs in the water wasn't it? "I
see.
" he replied Well he would have to deal with that wouldn't it. It shouldn't be too hard right?

"Or I could get you more wasted and take you to a bar, so you can see I actually do go to bars occussionally, but this place is wonderful I promise"

"Hows your hand doing?"

She did seem to display an alternative. He cocked his head to the side. raising an eyebrow. The
way she put it he couldn't help but laugh. "Well that just sounds like you want to get me more
wasted to take advantage of me."
he joked although it was then that her attention was brought to
the band aid she had put on his hand. "Yeah its fine. I didn't really need a band aid though." He
replied it was just a little burn after all. There was then another text prompting him to slip his
phone back out of his pocket. So Addie was going to pick them up. That was good.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Jer-bear your so sexy when your mad."

"sure sounds fun.."

Jericho let out a small growl as he tightened his grip on the woman's throat. Was she joking? He
wasn't too sure. He didn't really know if he should be flattered of offended. Althgouh she didn't
seem to bothered about him suggesting that he change the shower curtain to a see through one.
God she was so frustrating. And there he thought that she would be effected by that.....No he
hadn't though it had almost hoped. Hoped it would make her back down a little but apparently
not she seemed completely comfortable with it. Not only that she seemed to enjoy frustrating
him to no end. Maybe that was one of the reasons he enjoyed her company she seemed to love
annoying the hell out of him and even when she was in this position she seemed to be the one
that was in control. She was hired to keep him in check so it was to be expected.

"Jer.."

The dark haired male cocked his head to the side as she said his name although he was quickly
kicked off of her. His hands slipping off of her neck as she kicked him in the chest. Damn she
was flexible he liked that but he wasn't pleased about getting kicked off...."What the-" It was
then that he heard a light crack in the direction of the window. It had shattered without actually
shattering. There was one of those spider web cracks in there. He was now sitting on the ground
and he could see the blood. Lightly he licked his lips but what made that sexy was when she
grabbed a gun a rather big gun. Lightly biting his bottom lip as she fired he cocked his head to
the side that shot totally shattered his window.

"Well now that he is dead. "

"Can Jer bear use his tool skills to get the bullet out of my shoulder?"

Had she just......saved his life? And now she was asking him for a favor. Well he couldn't deny
then. It was then she leaned down to kiss him letting his eyes slowly drift closed one of his
hands moved up to lightly rest on one of her cheeks his fingers lightly brushing against her skin
Letting out a grin as she pulled back Jericho nodded lightly. Well he was pretty sure he could
get the bullet out he was usually rather precise so this shouldn't be a problem.

"Also I was kidding you have way more control I just think your so much sexier when your mad."

"besides I wouldn't paint your apartment I'm not that mean.."

Wait what? She was teasing him after asking for help. He could tell by the smirk on her face.
Well this time he guessed he would....let it slide he had no choice but to. At least she
mentioned that she wouldn't paint his place. That was a relief he hated the colours she was
going to paint it. After another kiss she made her way towards the bathroom. Watching her sit
next to the sink he slowly made his way over lightly shaking his head. "You don't have to beg
Lena."
he replied with a light shrug as he lifted her slightly putting down the cover on the toilet so
she had somewhere to sit while he worked. as he reached for the first aid kit. At least she hadn't
moved that right? As for the top of the cupboard it was filled with her stuff. Letting out a small
sigh be lightly shook his head before dropping down to his knees He lightly tugged her shirt out
of he way so he could see the wound. before pulling open the first aid kit...... Tweezers is what
he needed. Scooting himself closer he let one of her legs carelessly lay in between his. "Try not
to move." he commented with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side. "I'll do it in
three......One....."
Okay he had lied she would be expecting it if he got to three and he was sure
she would react badly so he did it after one. Letting the points slide in as he slipped the bullet
out.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Noel said there were papers to pick up, so cough them over."

Now what was a familiar voice. He couldn't help but smirk slightly. Hmmmm Addie the little
hottie. He was an information gatherer and he had found out about this little thing easily. He
knew someone would be sent it was just a matter of time although he was surprised that nobody
had come sooner. Wasn't he surprised when it was none other than the second on command.
Extremely high on the food chain. No doubt higher than him but then again that didn't really
bother him too much. If anything he would just have to jump when she said jump it was pretty
hard to say no to a pretty face. For him at least. Even worse she had walked right past him. Oh
was he that unnoticeable. Oh well she hadn't really looked at who was sitting in the corner of the
room when she walked in and she wasn't facing him so this could be fun.

Slowly the dark haired Asian made his way over giving the dark haired woman a grin as he let his
hands rest gently on her shoulders he didn't want to startle her after all even if he would get an
even more amusing reaction to that. "You know you get so much further if you ask Nicely
Addie.
" he teased as he let his hands lightly massage her shoulders. Letting himself lean down
slightly until his lips laid next to the dark haired woman's ear he gave her a grin. Lightly biting his
bottom lips for a moment. Lightly blowing a puff of warm again against her ear.

It was then that he slipped around the chair to place himself sitting perched on the table in front
of her. "Well don't you look....absolutely gorgeous as usual." He teased giving the dark haired
woman a wink.
/size]

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

what does it take to fall apart? i’ve shipped off pieces of my broken heart. for being lonely is a lost art… and i’m van gogh painting my own stars.
                                    Addie had been waiting patiently for the goon to return with the papers, so it took her by complete surprise when she felt hands on her shoulders and then someone addressing her. By the voice she could tell it wasn't anyone who wanted to kill her...yet. That and it was most likely Oliver, no other guy with balls wouldn't try to pull a stunt like this. Addie just looked at him sideways with a curious look before shaking his hands off her. "And you'll actually live longer if you didn't try to get in so many girl's pants. But I guess that's just the hands we've been dealt love." she said simply with a smirk as her Irish drawl coated each word simply.

She then watched as Oliver sat on the desk in front of her, then compliment her on how gorgeous she was. Addie simply shrugged before placing her legs on top his lap and crossed her arms over her chest loosely. "Well I try. Besides you are that....horrible looking either. Besides what have you been up too?" she asked curiously with the tilt of her head as she waited for both a response and the papers.

what does it take to lose control? i have lived so fast just to die real slow. played with fire yet it still felt cold. put a smile on… call it fool’s gold.

ooc;links in bottom words;; Kinda sucks, but it's all I could get in a rush! Dx

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Oliver could almost feel Addie jump slightly as his hands landed on her shoulder. He
couldn't help but chuckle slightly. He was half expecting a slightly hostile reaction but he
guessed she recognized his voice but he was sure she wasn't going to let him off that
easily. She looked sideways to see him a small smirk forming across his features. Even if
she had shook his hands off of her he knew she loved it. She had to right? Or maybe that
was just his overwhelming confidence that was talking.

"And you'll actually live longer if you didn't try to get in so many girl's pants. But I guess that's just the hands we've been dealt love."

Oh a little advice replied with some more advice. Now that he was in front of her The dark
haired Asian slightly shook his head. Her accent seemed to just roll off of her tongue didn't
it. Hmmmm as silky as Irish Creme. Raising an eyebrow he couldn't help but let the smirk
playing on his face turn a little more devilish. "Oh Addie is someone jealous?" he teased, he
just couldn't help himself. Lightly he bit his bottom lip his dark brown orbs drawn to her
crystal blue eyes before they feel slightly to her plumb pink lips as she had her own smirk
firmly fixed on her features. It almost made her eyes glow that much more. Once he took his
seat Addie seemed to make herself more comfortable.

Her legs moving up until her feet were laying in his lap as he sat perched in the gap
between the chair she was sitting in and the table he was sitting on. Leaning back slightly
letting his hands rest on the table he watched her as she crossed her arms over her chest.
he was pretty sure that might be to keep him down if he tried to get up.....As well as to make
her more comfortable. How about a tester. He almost tried to push himself up just alittle to
see what Addie would do.

"Well I try. Besides you are that....horrible looking either. Besides what have you been up too?"

She tried eh? "Babe you don't even need to try." he replied giving her a wink. Well she
seemed to be really careful though her dress was rather short but she wasn't revealing
anything. It was almost like a miracle. Maybe it was the belt that was helping with
that.....Speaking of the belt. My oh my did it make her curves look.....Amazing and mixed in
with the leggings she had on. He couldn't help but let his eyes slowly trail down her legs
just as he thought about it. Lightly Oliver licked his lips. Letting one of his hands move to
lightly grip one of the straps on her boots lightly fiddling with it. "And don't you boots look
amazing on you."

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas
ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł

Location _– Outside the guitar shop.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Sincere..
OOC _–

He now back up as Jessica had her go, silently slipping his gun back in his boot. With arms crossing over his chest, he held himself stead as the ignorant thief popped off about her parents. Just knowing how much pain that causes her made him want to set him ablaze, but he retained himself as Jessica took care of him. Once the manager had come and gone, his attention fell back on Jessica as she mentioned Zero from before. In no time he had arrived and Kai watched with a slight smirk as Zero went to work. His arms securely held Jessica, as the gore played out in front of him. 'A fitting end for a lowlife.', the thought passed as the bullet shot off. His grasped on her never faltered until she ran off to the bathroom.

Once she had finished, he held a hand on her back as they left the guitar shop. "You held up nicely babe, I couldn't have handled the job better myself.", after getting her into the car he checked the time on his phone before slipping it back into his pocket. With a soft grin, his face leaned into kiss her cheek as he gently whispered. "Where to now, my princess?"

ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł
"You owe us. So it's money, or your life. "

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena felt the bullet get pulled out and screamed. "also i wouldn't have to beg if you just gave in.." She stated laughing. She found herself staring at Jer but soon looked away. She put bandage on with the medical tape. Then went downstairs and grabbed the vodak and a shot glass. She filled it and it went down just as quick. She poured a little more with orange juice this time and did at least three more shots. Then sat down on the couch. "Lala."

She smirked as she sat there. Then got up and went into the kitchen again. The female start to cook. Mostly to keep her mind off of the gun bullet in her shoulder. She made a an omelet for mister Jer who decided not to eat. Then went straight back to her vodak shots. Last time she got drunk the girl stripped and ran around the apartment. Thing was right now she had no idea why she was drinking. It was just one of those moments.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    You can have my heart;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxYou can have the love it brings

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica got into the car and let out a sigh of relief. "no idea.." She smirked at him. "still don't think you can handle me." She began to play with her hair. Then looked at him. The female began to think a little to herself. "thanks.." She smiled at him. Lightly she hugged him before he could start the car. Then she buckled up.She tried to think of where to go. She still had no ideas. "you have any ideas where we could go?" She asked looking at him and then looked out the window.

Out of crayons: Writers block.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"also i wouldn't have to beg if you just gave in.."

The dark haired male lightly shook his head as he lightly gripped onto Selena's chin. "Do
you think you really had to beg when you had a bullet in you?"
He questioned although to be
honest if anything he owed her since she did just save his life. At least he didn't have to
worry about the bandages and such...It was not something he was good at. If he did it it
would most likely end up looking like s**t and not really doing much of anything. He slowly
followed his assistant downstairs as she seemed to take a few shots. Well wasn't that
attractive. Why was she getting drunk....so early? making his way into the living room irt
seemed that as he sat down she got up.

She was most likely making something for herself. Oh well he wasn't hungry anyway. Once
she came back in he could tell she had been drinking more. Right? This might not be good
she might be a little ditsy when she was drunk but she was also....rather violent. Sure he
might like a little pain but drunk violent Selena as much as people would think it was
strange he found it....oddly sexy. Lightly he bit his bottom lip going to check on what she was
doing sliding his arms around her from behind he let out a grin......tugging her back against
him as his hands laid on her hips.

User Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena sent a text to the newbies. Then felt two hands on her. " don't touch me." She twisted his arm to back behind his back. Then heard the door. She opened it. "Hello newbies.." She saw the five walk in. They always had five at a time. "This is the living room..The kitchen is over there.." She felt one try to touch her and stabbed him. "Newbie bye bye." She took her knife then had the other four newbies move him. She then walked upstairs drinking out of the vodak bottle. "O this is my bedroom.." She walked into JEr's torture room next. "O toys.." She giggled. She had an evil side when she was drunk. Then she saw one of the newbies get stuck in one of the cages. "and then there were three."

She felt the guy one try to touch her and kicked him backwards. "oo lets play a game. " She giggled leading them back down stairs. "This is my punching bag.:" She lightly kicked him, then saw one of the three newbies go to touch him. "My punching bag." She twisted the girls arm till you heard a crack. Then saw her take off. "oo two left.." Then got an angry text from Amanda and just giggled. "O I want to play with toys." She ran back into Jer's room. She looked at the one still in the cage. "I want to play with Jer..Newbies go boom boom!" She saw another run out and watched from the window. She let the one of out of the cage and waved as they ran. "Boom!" She threw one of Jer's knives hitting the newbie male in the leg. She began to giggle. As she finished the vodak. "jer-bear! I need more liquor !" She kicked the newbie into the electric chair.

She waved and went back into the kitchen. "Lets play a game Jer bear" She giggled grabbing the second bottle of vodak. "o newbies all went bye bye other then one in chair oo zap." She was looking in kitchen drawers and found a shocker. "oo buzz!!" She zapped Jer with and began to giggle."What happen to my sexy angry fun Jer-bear"
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

" don't touch me."

Jericho's eyes widened slightly as he felt Selena slide around him twisting his arm behind his
back in the process. He let out a small grunt. She only seemed to let go when she heard a
knock at the door. What the hell who the hell was coming to his house? Slowly he followed after
her noticing.....Five people. So they were having a party now were they? He cocked his head to
the side as he just glared at the people. "Are we hosting a party now Selena......You
know I don't like people in my apartment."
he commented with a small growl. Well he was
sure she knew but he was also sure that she didn't care in the slightest.

"Hello newbies.."

"This is the living room..The kitchen is over there.."

So a party and tour of his house.....What was just great. He was surprised when she just
stabbed one of them though. Was she like crazy....No she was drink and he was rather used to
it. Jericho raised an eyebrow. This was certainly annoying and he was slowly
growing....frustrated. She had taken them upstairs and then she had mentioned that something
was her room......HER ROOM. Well the only rooms upstairs were his bedroom and his torture
room. "Its my ******** room b***h." He yelled although ti seemed like on point she was back
downstairs.

"This is my punching bag.:"

"My punching bag."

He was her punching bag now and one of the girls went to touch him. Jericho felt his lip twitch
slightly. Did Lena have to keep moving so much it was almost making him dizzy. Letting out a
small sigh she seemed to be having her way with well....the people she had brought into his
house. He was mostly ignoring the woman as he crossed his arms over his chest. She seemed
to find his tazor then. Yeah he had a lot of crap around his house. It wasn't his fault. He was a
collector He was about to open his mouth to speak but all that seemed to come out of his mouth
was a cry in pain when she zapped him. Now he wasn't expecting that. At least he had
weakened it a little. he could feel his body twitching involuntary as he slid down to his knees in
front of his assistant.

"What happen to my sexy angry fun Jer-bear"

Sexy angry fun......What was she planning on doing him...Well when she got drunk it only really
ended in violence against him Violence and mocking.....and teasing.

User Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena then found a pair of hand cuffs in one of the drawer and cuffed her left hand to his right hand.Then pulled him by the ear all the way upstairs. She took another sip of the vodka then put it on the dressed. She pushed him on which caused her to fall on top of him. She sat on his waist. "Lets play a game.." She smirked kissed his neck."Does my little Jer-bear want to play a game?" Then she grabbed one of her knives. "can you think of a game..?"She bite her lip. "I'll give you ten minutes to pick one.." She grinned.

Then began to think as she traced the tip of her knife down his chest. "please play a game with me.." She then began to laugh again. She traced her knife back up his chest. "Ten minutes is up did you come up with a game.." She asked whispering in his ear. She bite her lip."Jer bear.."
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- Just bumped into someone at the cemetary
Translation-

Faea smiled as she put the car in drive smiling. "You'll be fine as long as you don't start tearing up the place" Faea said as she lowered the music on the radio. As Faea drove through the streets knowing which roads were heavily marked with Romano workers from bars to strip clubs and everything else the Romano's were involved in. Faea had learned what streets to avoid ever since she was a teen from when she had snuck out to see Jace when they had first started dating and she used the ones when she was being followed by someone that she didn't know and they helped her blend in and protected her for a little bit.

As Faea drove through the streets as she was hoping that there would be no Romano's there or there would be serious trouble going on between the McCarthy's and Romano. Sighing as Faea ran a hand through her hair as she stopped at a red light. Looking at the photo that was in the coffee cup holder was herself and Jace at a family dinner party, they had made it seem like that but really Faea had figured out it had been a buisness dinner and well Jace hadn't really cared saying that he wasn't cut out working for Faea's family.

Smiling Faea looked at Noel "Oh no, thats the last thing I want to do" Faea said a smile on her face being serious. She didn't want that feeling and she would feel obligated to drop him off at his place which probally wasn't a good idea. When he mentioned the burn and how small it was. "Sorry I wouldn't know how cigarette burns I've honestly never smoked" Faea admitted as the light turned green and Faea kept on driving both of her hands relaxed on the wheel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff