Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    You can have my heart;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxYou can have the love it brings

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica heard his question. "Your right it isn't my concern then go ******** hang out with a Stripper and I guess it doesn't matter!" She slammed the door. She felt her eyes tearing and then felt a tear go down her cheek. "Well good then they can date him!" She kicked the car tire. "you know what ..do what you want I don't care." The red head was lying threw her teeth. She looked at the view and took a deep breath. The nineteen year old closed her eyes and started to count. Once she was done she opened her eyes. "if you want to marry a stripper , have sex with her just do it.."

She sat down. "You know out of anyone today I texted you." She looked at him. "You know nevermind.." She was to mad right now. "Also you should know by now not to tell me to calm down.." She was done yelling but she was still mad. She felt a tear roll again.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas
ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł

Location _– The outskirts of town.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Saddened
OOC _– The Irish rage is upon him. o__o

He could see her temper flaring, her Irish nature never failed in those moments. Then the slight glistening of the tears caught his attention. 'Anything but that.', it was one thing to have her upset, but to see the one he longed for begin to cry like that only sparked an instinct within him. In no time he was sliding over the hood to her. "Please don't cry. I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't think I would matter that much to you for you to care about such.", he then attempted to wrap his arms around her and pull her into a tight embrace, "I don't want some random stripper... You're the one I've been crazy about. Since I first met you, the day I was inducted into McCarthy..." He paused as each hand took to gripping her back securely but gently, "But I didn't think you would understand, and it's not respectable to Noel..."

The face that invades his mind so often, especially here, was now moist with tears. Now moving his right hand, he cupped the side of her face, using a thumb to wipe the streams away. "No damn stripper could compare to you. I've always known that. I would do what ever it took for you to be mine. Hell, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have put so much into the group just so Noel would be approving of me on the day I grew the balls to step up and ask you out." He looked into her eyes, offering a warm smile with his secret now spilled out. It was unbelievable he did such, but he couldn't think of anyway to make her feel better than telling her the truth.

"You owe us. So it's money, or your life. "

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica heard him tell her not to cry. "really? " She felt his thumb wipe away her tears. "you still haven't asked me out.." The red head saw his smile and melted. "also if your going to cup my face your suppose to do this.." She lightly pulled him to her and kissed him. She pulled away. "o and the yelling sorry..kind didn't have short at not having a short temper..I am irish and a red head." Then looked around. "So why up here?" She asked, looking at him. "o and I was serious about the I have to get a roommate thing...live near way to many bars." She stated and set her head on his chest.

Then began to think. "My parents liked you.." It was true her parents well they didn't like a lot of people. She looked into the male's eyes. "Also i love my brother but half of the time he is way to drunk to know what is going on.." She smiled. " but I get why he is so protective over me.. I am the same over him..which is why if anyone ever tried to over throw him I would kill them.." She was being honest. "Anyways enough about Noel..So are going to come tonight? " She looked at him. "Please.."
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas

Location _– The outskirts of town.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Blissful and relieved.
OOC _–

The words she spoke made his smile grow, even during this time he found it amusing that she was giving him directions like a tutorial. But the thought soon passed as their lips met. The moment had dreamed of was finally happening. It was brief, their soft lips on took in the moment for a few seconds before she had pulled away and spoke. Her voice instantly sent his eyes, that were once closed, to open. With her gaze looking around, he followed with it and only shrugged. "I come here to think and calm myself down in hard times, I thought it would help you. And if that's an offer, well I couldn't think of anyone better to call 'roomie'." With that he slinked his arms around her waist and held her close as he let his eyes become relaxed while taking in her and the scenery.

Continuing to listen to her, it only kept his attention as he waited to make his response. "I can't blame him for being protective over you, I am myself. Why else would I come to your aid?", he flashed her a cocky grin before answering her in a sincere tone. "Yes, I'll be going to the club tonight. But you're coming with me, we can consider it a first date.", he really had no care where they would be. It was finally happening, and it was almost unimaginable. He never would have thought Jessica would have returned the feelings he had for her, and to have someone involved in the same work he was. It almost felt like a match made in heaven. But then the issue of her brother tugged at the back of his mind, for now he pushed out the worry. 'That can be dealt with at a later time. I can only hope he will be understanding...'

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

what does it take to fall apart? i’ve shipped off pieces of my broken heart. for being lonely is a lost art… and i’m van gogh painting my own stars.
                                    Adelaide was about ready to go out of her mind when she got, not just one but two texts from the McCarthy children. She read them both, a bit peeved by Noel's response and how it made no sense. Though she tilted her head a bit as she read Jess' text. Addie was loyal to bot McCarthys, that much was clear regardless of how much of a drunk Noel seemed to be. So to be offer the position she still had if Noel was offed seemed somewhat sweet in it's own twisted way. So quickly she typed up a response to Jess.

To: Jess
                                    you know I have your back.
                                    And don't be sorry for your brother's mistakes.

Quickly she sent the text before trying to decipher Noel's text. It made little to no sense, so it proved that he was currently out of his mind drunk. She couldn't tell if he was sending her somewhere or wanted her to possibly ******** a tree. She didn't know, and she doubted that if she replied to the text that she'd get an actual coherent one back. But Addie would try as she decided to write up a text to Noel

To: Fearless Leader
                                    Message: Please tell me I don't need to ******** a tree...
                                    And really? This early and you're already wasted?

Addie sent the text just as she finished her coffee, and again found herself wrapped in boredom. It wasn't something she liked. If only Noel could have been sober when sending the darn text. Sure some parts of it she understood but if anything Addie had figured she could mess with his head all that more as she tried to find something to do. Soon she was out of the coffee shop and walking down a street just letting her mind wander. To what she was going to do now, she had no idea but she hoped that would change soon or she was going to go cause trouble just for the sake of something to do.

what does it take to lose control? i have lived so fast just to die real slow. played with fire yet it still felt cold. put a smile on… call it fool’s gold.

ooc;links in bottom words;; Sorry!! Sunday's are normally a busy day for me so posts never get done till really late on this day...

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica heard why he said he picked here. "it is pretty. Yay!! roommate o warning I have two really fluffy cats." Then heard what he said about coming to her aid. "I don't know." Then she heard what he said after that. "okay dokey.." She looked at him. "you may have saved me once or twice.." A smirk went across her lips. "as for that guy at the guitar shop. " she heard her phone go off one was Adelaide, and the other her guitar store manger. "Umm we need to go..I don't take for nicely to being stolen from.." She began to think. "Luckily he my wonderful store manger caught him and tied him up. "

The female looked at Kai. "Sorry business calls..but I might need you help because I'm not good at collecting stuff...I would probably just shot him." Thing was she didn't like being stolen from or people messing with her mangers. She loved all her mangers and most of them use to be in the Mccarthy Mafia, so they were all tough. She smirked at Kai. "Please I will owe you one."
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas

Location _– Outside the guitar shop.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Amp'd.
OOC _–

Animals he didn't mind mostly, this sending him to laugh softly as he held her. "I think I can handle cats.", smiling with slight arrogance, he shifted slightly and began to express slight concern as she went on. Now watching her as her phone went off, he heard her talk of the robbery and let out a sigh. 'Seems there are others needing to be taught a lesson.', giving her a nod as she told him of the news, he went to open her door and let her in the car before shutting it securely and moving to enter his side. With a quick turn of the key, he started the car and began the trek back into town.

On their way there, the engine roared ferociously as he sped down the near baron strip. He'd knew she'd take delight in the fast lane, with his voice casual speaking out to her though his eyes remained set on the road. "I know I'm one of the best at my work, it only makes it better that I get to do this job with you.", in no time they had made it to the guitar shop, the car smoothly coming to a stop with him coming out of the car first. On this stop, he opened the door for her and let her out giving her an inquisitive glance with his fluid tone escaping, only hinting lightly at his excitement, "So you want me to rough him up like I usually do?"

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Thanks"

"That and the only bars I go to are way in Romano territory, but I know this cute little place thats in your territory, Jace and I used to go there all the time"

Noel gave Faea a small smile although he was slightly a surprised by the faint pink tint that was
lightly across her tanned cheeks. It was difficult to notice and he was surprised he had while he
was drunk out of his face. At least she was smiling still. That was a good thing. One thing he
hated was seeing a woman cry. It seemed then that she said she had a preferred place and it
appeared as though he was correct. She didn't go to bars much. Way to classy for a bar. See he
knew it. Or at least she wouldn't go to the scummy bars that He usually owned. One in his
territory that she usually went to. He wondered which one that might be. He thought for a
moment. Jace most likely her husband right?

"Same with mine though my dad does get paranoid and send some people after me sometimes, it gets annoying"

He couldn't help but chuckle slightly. So her father send people after her. Wouldn't it be a
surprise if she was caught around him when he did that. It most likely wouldn't end too well at
all. "Oh I'm sure it would." he replied although he could remember the difference in lifestyle
between himself and his sister. He pretty much did that he wanted and she was a little more
sheltered before their parents died. But not it seemed more like she looked after him. he was
actually surprised she hadn't text him but then again he didnt really talk to her much anymore.
Unless it was about a guy he didn't think was good enough for her and as much as she usually
tried to tell him they were they always seemed to prove him right.

"Yes, I am and I think you'll be upset to know that the place I have in mind we are going to go to, they don't have alcohol so your just going have to deal with some really good Italian food"

"My dad had someone drop my car off so lets go"

No alcohol he found that hard to believe he couldn't help but chuckle. "An Italian place with no
wine?"
he questioned cocking his head to the side. Now wasn't that usual. It was then she
started to head for the exit and he couldn't help himself he followed after her quickening his place
a little linking one of his arms with hers. That was when his phone vibrated again. Slipping it out
of his pocket he glanced over it. Wait it wasn't that early was it? He lightly shook his head. Well
it must be if Addie was mentioning it. Okay maybe he should use....small words and hope that
she didn't think he was being insulting. Break up his words, that sounded good to him.

To: Addie
Am I he tree
Nah Ship yoard
paaers to ick p

Okay that was little more coherent at least to him it was. And he couldn't help but include the
first line. He was drunk after all and it would most likely make Addie want to beat the hell out of
him when he saw her next. Oh well he would deal with that when it came. Slipping his phone
back into his pocket he turned his attention back to the dark haired woman with him at the
moment. So she was driving because she didn't trust him not to.....kill them both since at the
moment he would be a walking deathtrap.

User Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica heard what Kai said about his work. "guess we will see you really good you are.." They got there and she got out of the car. "did you think I was touching him?" She walked in and over to her manger. "how much?" the man grabbed the book. The teen looked. "How do you not notice ten grand missing?!" She took a deep breath. Then checked the books. "Two guitars and a bass.. Where is he ?" She sighed. "Back room got the instruments back but not the money.." She smiled. "It is all good." She went to the back. "Hello..we meet again.. This is my friend.."

She saw the male begin to freak out and took the gag out of his mouth. "Did you think my manger wouldn't notice let alone that I wouldn't notice at the end of the month?!" She sighed. "Miss not like you need it." She looked at him. "The proceeds the extra money from my music store, tattoo shop, weapon shop, o and car shop all goes to the Children's hospital so you stole from them.." The red head smirked. "Either way it doesn't matter I'll let you two talk.." the red head went to the corner and just sat down. She wasn't one to like people making her or her mangers look stupid.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Bite me! I'm not stupid just wasn't thinking about it."

"when I get out of here your so going to get it..Also yes of course I moved things where you put things never makes since.

Oh not that wasn't very nice was it? He couldn't help but smirk slightly She wanted him to.....bite
her. She should know you don't say something like that to Jericho. His smirk seemed to turn a
little more devilish as he leaned towards her cocking his head to the side to give her a nice bit on
her neck lightly sucking her skin. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly as she said that when
she got out of there he was going to get it. Well the voltage was on low but just enough to effect
her so why not have a little fun before that. Pulling back and sliding off of her lap he let his hand
hover on the switch. "Oh what was that I didn't quite get that." he questioned slowly pulling the
switch down. leaving it there for a few seconds before pulling it back up.

"why would you keep an electric chair in your house? O wait your not totally all there I guess that makes since."

Oh well he put thing in place where he knew where they were and now.....he kind of didn't so that
wasn't helpful at all. Well he guessed he would just have to deal with it. It would give him a little
more creativity he was pretty sure he would find a few things that he thought he had lost. He
slipped himself back so he was sitting on the woman's lap burying his face in the crook of her
neck letting out a small purr.

"you know I guess I have to be a little crazy to be your assistant .."

"O jer-bear what are you going to do?"

Selena was right she had to be a little crazy although the next thing that came out of her mouth
made him growl slightly as he leaned up just a little to give her another bite on her neck. one of
his hands moving around or rather under her to give her butt a light squeeze since.....There
wasn't really anything she could do about it now. He was sure to pay for this though. It would be
amusing to see what she would do to accomplish that.

"By the way how is sleeping on the couch?"

"I mean if you didn't wake me up all the time and didn't smell like blood..I might have shared the bed with you but noo..."

So now she was teasing him about her stealing his bed and making him sleep on the couch now
was she? Oh that was a bit of a low blow wasn't it? Wait did blood have smell? He had never
really realized it. Oh well now was the time to free little Selena from her chair like prison after
biting her a couple of time and electrocuting her a little. He reached his hand down pressing a
small catch to unlock the binds a grin spreading across his features as she seemed to tease
him about sex again. "Well you seem a little obsessed with that maybe your trying to tell me
something Lena."

User Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena let out a gasp as he bit her. The second time she felt him touch he butt. As soon as the binds let go she pushed him on to the floor and sat on his waist. She got really close to his ear. "you couldn't handle it anyways silly."She grabbed him by the ear and pulled him out of the room. She brought him back to the bedroom. "O jer bear.." She brushed her lips against his. "I wouldn't start something you can't finish.." She messed up his hair. "O and .." She squeezed his groin again. "Never shock me again." she let go and then bite his lip. She slowly pulled away. "know what I think I am going to paint the living room purple.. The kitchen orange..your workish room pink, my girly bathroom red and bedroom blue.." She teased.

The twenty year old looked right at him. "It is okay cause I am re arranging the whole apartment.." She touched his nose. "O I'm obsessed with the idea of sex your the one with the light color curtain so you can see the shadows.." She teased. "you are also the one who seems to keep purring..and wait they say your suppose to be my boss..O wait I have more control then you do.." She lightly kissed him and bite his lip again. "Also wait till your sleeping..you will get it.." She teased sitting on the bed.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas

Location _– The guitar shop.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Devious.
OOC _–

In the response to his question, he grinned and shook his head as they walked to the manager. With his arms crossed around his chest, his face grew to be stern. Most would say this was his intimidating look, as most tended to cower away from him just because of his look alone. 'Ten k? This guy must be looking for trouble.', he could feel his hands warming from the blows he was most likely going to have to give as he headed inside. Once in the back room, he remained behind Jessica as she began lashing out to him. Even with the slight introduction, he remained ever so towering and fearful appearing as he watched.

His response to her almost had him rolling, but his expression never faltered even when Jessica let him have at the guy. Now stepping to him, He gave him an awful sneer. "We don't like it when our own getting stolen from. So I think I'm going to make you understand just exactly what you've done.", he now smiled sinisterly, before taking his right hand back and balling it into a fist. Blow after blow then came, at various parts to the thief from his head, to his chest only to ensure he felt the worst of pain. Surly some bones were cracked or fractured, the areas quick to swell and bruise as blood was now seen on his face."You feel that? I don't think you do.", the victim only let out small whimpers and a short plea for Kai to stop, with that he took out his knife and began stabbing at three different parts. They were minor parts, so he wouldn't die but it would bleed and he surely felt it. "Stop! Stop it please! I don't have the money!"

Kai scoffed, now leaning over to grab his gun, "I don't believe you.", he then pulled out his Derringer and placed the barrel to the mans mouth. "I suggest you confess to this gun, a little thing it is, but I can guarantee it packs enough to ruin your mere existence.", with that he took his left foot and raised it to jam the heel of his dress shoe into the man's right knee cap. Loud cracks would be heard, the bone broken for sure as he gave the thief a grim look. "Now where's the money?!"

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica watched and got up. She grabbed his wallet. "Your name sounds familiar.." The manger walked in. "He was one of the ones that day who tried to kill your parents..and he betrayed your father before that.." She took her pistol out. "Thank you." She saw her manger walk out and punched the male right in the face. "If you were that day you would know I was there and I watch it. I also almost died." She didn't even care about the money now. "Your father became weak all he cared about was his children. ..and he wasn't suppose to die just you and your mother." She punched him again. "My father wasn't weak he is more of a man then you will ever be.." She made the burned mark on his cheek which mean traitor.

Then had to regain her self. "You know what my father hated more then a thief a traitor.." She sighed. "you know who would love to meet you Zero my father's best friend.." She sent a text. With in minute you could hear the motorcycle. She stepped back. You thought I or Kai was cruel to you..good luck your going to need it.." She backed up as Zero walked in. The red head hugged Kai. She saw Zero cut off all his fingers. She cover her mouth to keep from gagging. Then saw him begin to cut his eyes out. She then saw the tongue. She put her face in Kai's chest. Then she saw a flying ear. Then she looked just as Zero smirked and walked out. She was still trying not gag. "Told you were in for it." She grabbed her guy and shot him in the throat. So it would kill slowly.

Then ran out and straight to the bathroom. Where she just started vomiting. After a while she walked out. "Well, mister manger sir have fun cleaning that up." She ran out trying not to gag again. "So gross and eww. Zero wasn't kidding when he wanted to torture them ."
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"you couldn't handle it anyways silly."

Selena really seemed to like having him on the floor didn't she. Jericho wouldn't help but smirk
as he felt her sit on his waist raising en eyebrow. Oh is that what she really though? The dark
haired male's eyes narrowed slightly. Oh she didn't know him at all. He was about to open his
mouth to reply in fact he did until of course she grabbed into his ear and decided it was a good
idea to drag him back to his....well her room. Only across the hall but she seemed to be doing
a lot of pulling around didn't she? Just trying to string him along and she had gotten away twice.
it was hen that she span around to face him leaning in.

"O jer bear.."

"I wouldn't start something you can't finish.."

The dark haired male couldn't help but smirk slightly as he cocked his head to the side. Oh she
was really trying to test him wasn't she as he felt her lips lightly brushing against his as she
spoke although once Selena was finished she decided it would be a good idea to leave him
hanging. Lightly the dark haired male shook his head. "My little Selena, what makes you think I
can't? Maybe I should stop....letting you have your way. How would you feel about that?"
It would
certainly be amusing to see her reaction to that as he raised his hand to roughly grip onto her
chin. cocking his head to the side. She seemed to have something else that would make him
slightly weak. She gripped onto him downstairs making let out a small gasp he should have been
expecting something like that Selena always went for the low blows so to speak.

"O and .."

"Never shock me again."

"know what I think I am going to paint the living room purple.. The kitchen orange..your workish room pink, my girly bathroom red and bedroom blue.."

Never shock her again? Well right after that comment she actually gave him a reason to shock
her again.So she was going to in his ******** up his apartment with her annoying colours?
Oh hell no that wasn't happening. He lightly shook his head but she seemed to keep teasing him
she was really.....relentless wasn't she? He lightly bit his bottom lip as she looked him in the
eyes.

"It is okay cause I am re arranging the whole apartment.."

"O I'm obsessed with the idea of sex your the one with the light color curtain so you can see the shadows.."

"you are also the one who seems to keep purring..and wait they say your suppose to be my boss..O wait I have more control then you do.."

Again he was about to reply before she kissed him. She really had a habit of doing that didn't
she although when she pulled away. and threatened his sleep before simply sitting on his.....well
her bed. That was when he stepped forwards gripping onto his throat and aiming to push her
back letting one of his legs lay in between hers. "Or you will just leave it as it is." He replied
darkly raising an eyebrow. "Or get your own place. Since if you even attempt to do anything like
that. I will be forced to....Throw you out."
Yeah he was serious. She had taken over his bedroom.
He wouldn't allow her to take over his whole apartment. At the mention of his shower curtain he
lightly shook his head. "It goes with the colour scheme. Would you prefer the curtain to be see
through I could arrange that Selena.
" Yeah he would do it if she was complaining about it.
Although at the mention of her having more control that him he let his grip on her throat tighten
slightly. "Oh I guess i will have to do something about that then."

User Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena felt Jer's hand go on her throat and bite her lip. "Jer-bear your so sexy when your mad." Then she heard his comment about the curtain. "sure sounds fun.." Then she heard his next comment. "Jer.." She then saw a sniper on the other building and kicked Jer to ground just in time to get a bullet to the shoulder. "What the ********] She shouted. Then grabbed her big gun from her suit case. She aimed and shot the male right in the head. She looked at Jer. "Well now that he is dead. "

The female smiled at jer. "Can Jer bear use his tool skills to get the bullet out of my shoulder?" She lightly kissed him. "Also I was kidding you have way more control I just think your so much sexier when your mad." She smirked "besides I wouldn't paint your apartment I'm not that mean.." She kissed him and went into the bathroom. She pulled herself up and sat by the sink. "please if you get the bullet out I'll owe you please." She smiled at him.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas