Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"I have to try and put on a show for them, and I felt like I was happy"

Well that made sense right? And he was one again surprised when she hadn't even tried to
resist him. Maybe it was some kind of a trick. He wasn't too sure he was too drunk to even try to
think of various scenario's Oh well she wasn't pointing and shooting so what was good because if
she was. He would most likely be dead. It did seem as though his hugs were at least doing
something she wasn't crying now so that was a good thing. His arms around her Noel lightly
hooked his index fingers together his wrists lightly hooked on her hips.

"Everyone says that, I could have shoved him out of the way before he took the bullet but I didn't, I could have stopped the bleeding given him a chance but no I didn't do anything"

Noel let out a small sigh as Faea spoke again lightly shaking his head. It was way easier way
easier to think about the things you could have done after an even than when an event was going
on. It was much like if she wanted revenge. She could have come with some assistance.
Although at the moment he was sure she hadn't much like him. He wasn't really the type to take
out a body guard as much risk that was for him. He didn't like being constricted on a night out or
something. Then again most nights for him were nights out. Her face seemed to bury back in his
chest maybe being here wasn't the best idea. if his sister happened to turn up for the same
reason he had. That might not be good. Especially if unlike him she recognized the tanned
beauty. It wasn't long before she looked slightly....pissed. and damn he wished he could
understand Italian.

"As much as I wanna punch you right now, your right"

"I'm sorry about that"

Well that made sense. Giving the dark haired woman a shrug he dug his hand into his pocket. At
least he had his drink again taking another sip there wasn't that much laying in the bottom of the
glass anymore just a trickle. "Go on then. If it will make you feel a little better." Okay might not
be the best thing to say since a punch....it might just knock him off balance and Faea she could
most likely knock him over in one shot. How embarrassing that would be for the Leader of the
McCarthy's Her gaze seemed to move back to him as she seemed....What was that word?
irked.....No Confused maybe.....Bleh it didn't matter. Since she quickly made her thoughts clear.

"Why aren't you taking me hostage?"

He couldn't help but laugh slightly. "In this state. If I just lifted you up and throw you over my
shoulder a little wiggling and I would most likely loose my balance. You landing on top of me and
then it wouldn't be very pleasant for me."
he commented he was pretty sure that if he had done
something like that Faea wouldn't let him off that easily she would be on top free to well.....Beat
his face in. That wouldn't be a good thing. Hell she could even turn that on him and take him
hostage. "How about we gab something to eat. I'm starving here." It seemed as soon as he
spoke those words his phone rang or rather vibrated. Slipping it out of his pocket he glanced over
the message his eyes almost narrowed slightly as the small illuminated screen almost seeming
to have a little trouble reading it. Addie his second in command. Okay what he was doing might
not be classed as good and it would be a good idea not to mention he was with a Romano.

To: Addie
At he raeard
sdfagf Im rety sure theres as a lmetin to pick up something.
You could go and do that. At the Sipya

Okay maybe the order wasn't very clear what was what happened when he was out of his mind and when Addie read this she was most likely going to be like......I have to what at where? No doubt she would be frustrated by that. Hell she would most likely have some.....select words for him when she saw him next.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Oh so he was right? It seemed like Selena was ready for him though. He could hear her go up
the stairs this time. Hmmm where would she be doing. Well he only had a one bedroom
apartment so it was most likely into the bedroom. He doubted she would go into the other room
upstairs mainly because t had so many.....Painful things in there so picking that room wouldn't
be a good idea for her his bedroom on the other hand. He was pretty sure she would go for that.
It almost seemed to give her....safety it was almost like her room now since she had kicked him
out and made him sleep on the couch. He made his way back up the stairs pushing the door to
his room open to hear......Was that the shower? Well that was strange. She knew he would be
coming and she was taking a shower? Something told him she wasn't taking a shower.

Slowly pushing the bathroom door open he let out a grin. Hmmm so she didn't seem to know
why he had a light coloured shower curtain. Hmmmm shadows and at the moment there was no
shadow in the shower. Oh well if there was he would have just left. Too bad little Selena there
was only a few places now since he didn't think he had given her a chance to move too far. His
eyes flicked around the room until....The dark haired male let out a grin as he slwoly reached for
the handle of the towel cupboard. It was the only place she could most like fit pulling that open
rather quickly hoping to see her.

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageMordekaiBonderas
ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł

Location _– Leaving the tattoo shop.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Smitten and a tad bit protective.
OOC _–

The sight of the running men made him chuckle to himself, it was only a wee Derringer. But in this case, bullets beat their brawn and in the end Kai was a knight in shining armor. 'Definitely not how I saw this day going.', but it was worth it as Jessica came to hug him. He kept his embrace secure, but not tightly enough to give any hidden messages into it. Even with the kiss on his cheek, he managed to keep his cool and simply offered her a warm smile. The response he gave her came out smooth as they headed for the first destination, the tattoo shop. "You're welcome, but don't get used to me saving your a**." he then gave her a wink as he continued, "And I think our businesses would be nothing without your touch. Sometimes we need women to keep things balanced and in check."

In no time they were at the tattoo shop, he had been here before when he got his first to celebrate his first job successfully done. It required a death, but their leader personally gave him a drink and commented him. Though it had been a while since his last visit, not much changed Kai noted while looking around as he trailed behind Jessica. He stayed close as they two talked, merely giving one of his cocky grins to Zero and the nod of his head in response before pretending to look around at the work. He didn't want to seem like he was eavesdropping by watching the two, but his ears still remained attentive as they conversed. Once they had finished, Kai watched Jessica for a moment as she texted Addie, of course he had no idea who she was really talking to. But hands now came to slip within the pocket of his slacks as they exited the establishment and he continued to walk with her.

It hadn't even hit him he had an alternative destination before this, with Jessica now confiding in him about the problems of her brother, it really only struck him to be attentive to her. He could catch the pain in her eyes, he hated seeing that and only kept listening before making a reply. "She's a good second in command, I don't see her faltering on loyalty for McCarthy. Ever. As for your brother...." He trailed off here, it was conflicting for him. Having served Noel loyally, he didn't really see him as a bad guy. But time and time again his intoxication had led for the worst with their group and the family as well. Continuing again, he had some comfort in his tone while their steps led them forward. "He's a good guy. He means well. Maybe an intervention is in order, to get him straight you know?" With that he shrugged his shoulders as they moved on, but her next words caught him by surprise and made him chuckle aloud before he responded. "I'll admit I like a drink after a hard days work, but I think I'll stay around in case any more trouble comes around. You know, in case you need me again." He now turned and directed his gaze to her, a rather cocky smile began to form again with his mind rolling in secretive thoughts. 'Besides, why else would I need to go anywhere. It's just the two of us. Just how I like it.'

"You owe us. So it's money, or your life. "
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- Just bumped into someone at the cemetary
Translation-

Faea looked at him and smiled laughing. "No, I would feel bad and then I would end up asking if you were alright, the doctor in me would end up coming out" Faea said smiling as she ran a hand through her hair. Faea had done that before punched or hit someone and then felt bad after maybe thats why Faea liked being a doctor and helping others and not promote violence. Besides punching him probally would not have gotten her any where, he was drunk and well he would just fall over and with the gravestones probally would have fallen over and died or gotten some type of head injury and Faea didn't want the McCarthy family coming after Faea or her cousin.

Faea smiled as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked down at the ground deciding to go get some food with Noel. If anyone saw she would just explain and not really care. Faea smiled and nodded her head. "Sure do you have any favorite places you like to go?" Faea asked as she cocked her head to the side. Faea didn't really feel like walking down any where Romano territory so any place in any part of the city was totally fine with Faea. Faea watched as Noel pulled out his phone and Faea pull hers out turning it on and watching all the messages pop up on the screen a couple of messages from people in the gang saying she hadn't checked in scowling Faea shoved the phone back in her pocket.

Faea watched as he texted. "Your family worrying about you?" Faea asked as she turned her head to the side. Faea pulled out her phone and looked at her face in the reflective mirror of her phone and laughed. Her face was red and puffy from crying. "Oh my" Faea whispered to herself as she continued to smile and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh and just so you know your not driving anywhere with the state your in" Faea added as she kept the smile on her face.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena heard him then saw him and pushed him against the wall. Then saw the shadow of stuff in the shower. "I knew it Jer-bear is a pervert." She laughed. Then turned the water off. "look female stuff everywhere.." She ran out. Then she saw the other door and opened it. Just because it was fun. She looked around. She wasn't shocked about this though. Thing was she knew in this room Jer had the advantage. The female bite her lip lightly. As she rearranged his stuff. She knew this room he would hate things moved.

Then she was playing with one of his other cuff he used in the torture room. Then started to walk around again. She saw a chair. The female sat down, then felt the hand parts go over her wrist. Then ankles locked. She moved before the head thing fell. Of course Jer would make his chairs impossible to get out of. She worked with him she would know. She would now be stuck till Jer found her. Well, that was going to go well. At least he did everything by switchs.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    You can have my heart;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxYou can have the love it brings

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica laughed at his idea of intervention for her brother. "No..He would laugh. Besides only thing he cares about is me left..We are each others last family.." Right then she heard Kai was coming. "you know if me Noel don't have kids the mafia will die so will Romano if they don't" She smiled. Then walked into the cafe. She saw the manger. "Check?" They handed it to her and she put in her pocket. "wish I could talk but many places to go today.." She left and looked at Kai. "My brother got the stuff my father loved..I got what my mother loved. " The nineteen year old saw the gun shop.

She turned and looked at Kai. "My father was the strength my mother was the smarts..." The teen sighed. "also last I checked mister your just as fond of the strippers as my brother.." She sighed. "I think some day my brother will stop drinking but it has to be for him..nobody else..other wise he will just do it again." She walked into the gun shop. She got her bullets and check, then walked out. "My two favorite places are next the car shop and music shop..Besides got to get my baby back." She was talking about her car. "O and my brother won't let me drive for a month cause I crashed it..So you scratch my baby I'll hurt..you..Well probably not but still."

When she got there the man handed her the keys to her thunderbird. She used the check to pay for it so she wasn't getting money just her baby. "So does this mean tonight you will actually check out my famous state know dance club?" She asked Kai tossing him the keys. She going in the passenger side. Then found her purse in the back where she left it. The female put the check in and put the purse back. "The music shop sir. Then I have nothing to do till dark..club only opens when street lights are on.."
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas

Location _– Heading towards the music store.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Humored and playful, but somewhat concerned and protective.
OOC _–

Giving a nod to her words, he understood how silly an intervention sounded. But something had to be done, yet he could think of nothing else as he spoke, "Guess you may be the only key to getting him off the liquor.". Throughout this he tried to remain caring, but he didn't want to seem like a complete sap. This of course would throw off his whole 'tough guy' exterior. He kept silent at her next statement. Kids were not his forte for one, and the fact she brought up death again like before in the tattoo shop began to concern him. It was almost like she expected to die around the next corner. But of course who could blame her? In this line of work your death was imminent, whether it be from the rivalry with the Romano's or from upsetting Noel.

Now entering the cafe with her, he stayed by her side as she did her collections, before resuming their conversation once more as they traveled forth. At the stripper remark he had to laugh, it was known he had a weakness for the dancers though rarely ever did he extend their services for physical pleasure. "Well, how else do you expect me to find comfort and a release?", following that with a smirk, he continued, "I know it hurts you, but try not to worry yourself over him. Noel is a big boy, you do what you need to do." With their walk now leading them to the gun shop, he thought it best to grab a bit of ammunition for the Derringer, just in case. With the bullets tucked into the custom made section inside of his boot, they carried on for the car shop.

He wasn't fond of driving cars, but he did contain the skill, and simply expressed amusement as they were once inside the car shop. "I think you could take me, but I assure you I'm an awesome chauffeur. If you like a little speed any way." Now taking the key, he swiftly entered the drivers side of the car as he made a response. "I guess that depends if the princess will be putting on a show.", he was half serious with the jestering remark as coy eyes looked to her before starting up the car. With her request made, he soon drove off the car shop's lot and heading in the direction of the music store.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica listened to what he said about the strippers. "O okay post of them have stds or kids so you have fun with that.." Then thought about his question. "Get a girlfriend.." She then heard his next statement. "Kai I know he is a big boy but he is my brother.." She heard the speed Jessica was obsessed with Speed ever since she was little. Then heard his statement about the club. "You wouldn't be able to handle it if I did." She teased.

The saw the owner of the music store walk out with her check. "good day ..I heard one of your new employees is all goody goody With a Romano..Where is he?" She stepped out. "Miss..please he is a good man." She shot him a look. "I'm not going to kill him I just want to talk.." She watched him go in to get him. When the male walk out. "I don't like my workers friends with the other side..I can't trust business partner who is friends with my enemy.." Then she sighed. "I am sorry..I ended I did I love you guys..just I owed him money.." She took a deep breath. "Good to hear you have one last chance next time you want money call me. I'm not that mean." The male nodded then ran back inside.

She then got back into the car. "Kai, i know you prefer strip clubs but come on my dance club is fun gives you time to see normal people.." She smirked then began to think. "O the loud music, the people and my brothers favorite the bar in it. Also it is just a great place to chill, and sometimes it leads to sexual things sometimes no.." The red head looked at him. "Blonde or brunettes ?" Jessica was naturally red headed but she noticed it was rare to find a red head now a days that was natural.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"No, I would feel bad and then I would end up asking if you were alright, the doctor in me would end up coming out"

Noel couldn't help but chuckle slightly. See even if they didn't know it they were slowly learning
things about each other. Then again when Noel went to sleep his database on her would most
likely be well.....Useless like always. Maybe it was a good thing that she wouldn't punch him
though. Its not like he would mind too much he was drunk as ******** after all. Besides he would try
and make sure to land as unpainfully as he could. It didn't seem like she took much time to think
about going for food maybe she was as hungry as him since he didn't think he had eaten yet had
he? Bleh it didn't matter he was sure he had had at least something. Drinking without eating it
usually wasn't a good idea. It was then that she nodded.

"Sure do you have any favorite places you like to go?"

He thought for a moment before he let out a small shrug. "Well I would suggest a bar. But you
look way to classy for something like that."
He commented pretty sure she would have a few
suggestions he didn't really mind too much. It would keep his mind off a few things mainly the
reaction that he was sure to get off of Addie. "Do you have a preferred place?" He questioned
raising an eyebrow. When he slipped his phone out of his pocket it seemed like she had done
the same. It was certainly a dangerous situation for all her knew she could have text her gang
telling them she was with him now but then again the same could be said for him.

"Your family worrying about you?"

He let his eyes flick towards the dark haired woman again as she spoke. "Nah they know I will
turn up eventually usually if I don't reply that is when they get worried." He commented with a
shrug. It was true. If he didn't reply then they usually though there was a problem. It seemed like
she was checking a mirror though she looked almost horrified and he saw the need to put her
mind at ease. He couldn't help but smile at her surprise. He almost knew it was from the state of
her face at the moment. Red and puffy from crying there might even be make-up marks running
down her cheeks. Slowly raising his hand he let his thumb lightly brush against her cheeks to
wipe the dried make up marks away. "Much better." He commented before she spoke again.

"Oh and just so you know your not driving anywhere with the state your in"

He wasn't driving hi the state he was in. He couldn't help but chuckle. "So does that mean your
going to keep me safe then?"
he questioned it would surely be amusing a Romano family
member keeping the McCarthy leader safe making sure he didn't die but then again it would
mean she would practically hold his life in her hands. She could potentially betray him and drive
him right to her cousin and a nice little present just without the wrapping or the little bow.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"I knew it Jer-bear is a pervert."

"look female stuff everywhere.."

Jericho lightly rolled his eyes as Selena spoke. "You know thats your stuff." he replied with
a shrug. She had taken over his room after all and that meant she had taken over his bathroom
too. At least the on suit forcing him onto the couch. Even worse it seemed to happen the first
day she moved in. She Came in....made her way up and told him that it was her room now. As
much as he protested it seemed she had gotten her way most likely though the methods she
knew he liked. Methods that most likely gave her an overwhelming feeling of power. He almost
let out a purr as he thought about it but managed ot stop himself.....She would just accuse him
of being a pervert again after all. It was then that she left again and he could see right though the
open doors to where she went. Well wasn't that amusing. It took him a while but he slowly made
his way after her. He couldn't leave her alone at least with how annoying she was being at the
moment.

As he stepped in he noticed.....Things had been moved. The b***h. But something more
important. Hmmmm Selena was in his little home made electric chair. Wouldn't it have bad it he
had set it up to start automatically. Unfortunately he knew that the woman couldn't leave
anything alone and he made made it switch activated. It had two separate switches or rather a
switch to turn it on and a knob to alter the voltage. It was damn fun. Oh well he slowly made his
way over to it lightly messing with the knob before he came back into Selena's view his eyes
narrowing slightly well she would have no idea what voltage he had set it to. It wasn't too high
just in case she wanted to test him. He took a nice seat on her lap for a moment. "Oh you have
been moving things haven't you?"
He questioned raising one of his fingers and letting the tip of
his index finger lightly rest on the middle of her collar bone.

"You know I didn't think you would be so.....Stupid to sit in this chair I guess I was wrong." Oh
she was so going to pay him back for this wasn't she? he wouldn't be letting her free at least not
yet. But back to what she had questioned him about at the moment.....She was his and she
couldn't do a thing about it. She would bound by her ankles and her wrists. He was gland he had
made them activate with pressure on the seat. Leaning in he let his tongue slowly trail up his
assistants's neck.

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas

Location _– Leaving the music store.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Content and smitten.
OOC _–

A girlfriend. Like that hadn't happened before. He tried it once after obtaining his new profession, just a year after joining up with McCarthy. But work kept interfering with their relationship. And his job wasn't something she knew of. Then the realization of how much danger she was in just being associated with him struck, and within two months he had dumped her. The flash back sent his face to soften with a touch of sorrow, but lowered brows soon applied his tough appeal back onto his face as hands stayed steady on the steering wheel while he spoke in acknowledgement to the part about her brother along with a rebuttal for the relationship. "True i guess, and you know how our work goes, it would only be a danger for them, which is why I don't involve myself with the strippers. I just look... And occasionally touch.", a grin was now apparent on his face as they soon pulled up to the music store with his demeanor now more flirtatious and cunning. "And princess, I don't think you've seen how much I can handle."

As the clerk came out to meet them, he looked over with his stern face as if to pose a threat as the treacherous worker was called out. Watching the two exchange words, he was chuckling on the inside at how she made him squirm. It was quite a sight to see her do business, he loved it and fought back a smile with the conversation coming to a close. A soft mumble then escaped, as he merely expressed his opinion. "I don't believe him.", yet of course he had a hatred for the Romanos, he didn't trust any that had affiliation with them in any manner.

With his eyes on the road once more, he shifted the car back into gear and took off once Jessica was inside and speaking with him once more. 'Normal people.', the thought humored him as he drove on while continuing to listen. With her question he felt his lips curl to a smile before spitting out a quick response. "Neither, I have a different preference. And I will drop by your club if that's what will make you happy. And get you off my case." he added that last part in on purpose. He didn't want to give away that he would do such just for her, it feared him already he had given up too much of his attraction and was then quick to express his toughness on his face once more.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica listened to man talk. "you just haven't found the right girl." She heard his next statement. "Watch who you challenge Kai." She smirked. "Little strippers only attract because they take clothes off. and o so now you touch disease invested sluts..great." When she heard had a different hair color preference she looked right at him. Then heard what he said. "to get me off your case God you sound just like the others. Forget it never mind..go to your stupid strip clubs and drink." She then noticed she was starting to sound like a pissed off girlfriend. She pushed it out of her head though.

Then looked out the window. "my brother scares away anyone who wants to date me but he does it for a reason..because if a guy really wanted to be with me they wouldn't care who my brother is..." The red head let out a sigh. "You want to hang out with strippers be my guest but when you catch something I don't want to hear you complain." That was when she began to think. "Just pick somewhere I don't care." The red head deep down was pissed she was sick of begging people. "O and trust me you can't handle me..your to use to strippers.."
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- Just bumped into someone at the cemetary
Translation-

Faea blushed slightly as he removed the make up stains from her face. "Thanks" Faea said as she smiled at Noel when she said she was to classy for bars. "That and the only bars I go to are way in Romano territory, but I know this cute little place thats in your territory, Jace and I used to go there all the time" Faea said a smile on her face as she ran a hand through her hair remembering the place it was a cute little Italian place where they had always gone when Faea was in the mood for something other than Italian cooking. "And its really yummy, they make the best desert" Faea said a smile on her face.

As Faea listened to Noel talk about his family. "Same with mine though my dad does get paranoid and send some people after me sometimes, it gets annoying" Faea said thinking about her father and how he was always trying to make Faea understand how important the Romano gang was she just had always nodded and smiled ignoring everything he said. Faea considered herself neutral when it came to the gang war.

Faea smiled and shook her head when he asked when if she was going to keep him safe. "Yes, I am and I think you'll be upset to know that the place I have in mind we are going to go to, they don't have alcohol so your just going have to deal with some really good Italian food" Faea said smiling as she started walking towards the exit. "My dad had someone drop my car off so lets go" Faea said a smile on her face as she waited patiently at the exit for Noel.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena heard what Jer said. "Bite me! I'm not stupid just wasn't thinking about it." Then she felt his tongue on her neck. "when I get out of here your so going to get it..Also yes of course I moved things where you put things never makes since." The female looked at him. "why would you keep an electric chair in your house? O wait your not totally all there I guess that makes since." Then began to think. "So sad I was having so much fun messing with you.."

The female smirked. "you know I guess I have to be a little crazy to be your assistant .." She loved to pick on him. "O jer-bear what are you going to do?" She just loved calling him Jer- Bear because it seemed to bug him but she never let anyone else call him it. Also she never said it at work. "you know this chair is actually clean unlike your one at work!" She looked around. "Actually this whole room is cleaner then your area at work." Thing was she may be bond and was basically his or now but didn't stop her from talking. "By the way how is sleeping on the couch?"

The female had kicked him out of his room she was starting to feel bad, not really. "I mean if you didn't wake me up all the time and didn't smell like blood..I might have shared the bed with you but noo..." The female found herself staring at him. "Never answered my question..though about why don't you have sex?" Then she looked him up and down. "Your good looking I mean why not find another crazy girl and have weird crazy moments together.."
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas

Location _– On the outskirts of town.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Guilty, and slightly offended.
OOC _–

'Oh dear...', he could sense her getting upset. He hadn't expect her to go off do easily though, that was rather odd. But he waited for her to let it out, not daring to interrupt to make it worse. Coming to a stop, he let out a sigh and turned to her. "Calm down Jessica, I didn't mean it like that. And what does it matter if I touch them? I could touch you just as easily.", he stopped there and shook his head. He couldn't believe he let that slip, to distract from his mistake, he turned on the radio and began driving once more, already picking out a destination as she had none set.

He drove quietly as she went on, he kept his attention to the road but occasionally gave her a glance. Pushing past the offending feeling, he simply let out a sigh and responded with nothing less than serious and sincere in his voice. "Look. If it puts you at ease, I'll have nothing to do with the strippers anymore. I just don't see why it concerns you any on what I do." he took a pause and followed his sight along the road as the scenery began to turn to a more natural, away from the city. "I don't know if this has ever crossed your mind. But maybe guys just have respect for your brother. Not fear. They feel its best to wait until he gives the ok before making an advance. Love isn't ever easy, no matter how much of it one has for another."

Within a few minutes he stopped the car. Now moving his hand to pull open the door, he gave her a gentle look as he spoke. "We're here.". Around them was a scenic sight of beauty. Naturalistic as it was, the cliff extending below gave a wonderous view of the town. Occasionally he came her to think and reflect, it was his place to escape when things got to be too much. It was something he thought might loosen Jessica up a bit, and hopefully lighten her mood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas