Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- Just bumped into someone at the cemetary
Translation-can't you people just leave me alone

Faea watched as the cigarette landed on his hand and then fell into a puddle. Faea reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a band aid she always carried some band aids in her pocket whenever she went out she was a clutz and was always hurting herself. "Oh I'm sorry my mind was on other things" Faea said in apologetic tone as she took his hand and placed a bandage on it. Listening to him speak he sounded drunk and when she had walked into him he had moved a little. Faea didn't think she had walked into him that hard but she was a wreck and she knew she probally looked horrible. "non può voi lasciami in pace" Faea muttered as she felt her phone vibrate once again, pulling it out Faea turned it off and looked back at the man in front of her.

Faea watched him wince and cocked her head. Her doctor side was coming out "Are you alright?" Faea asked in a concern tone. Shivering it was getting slightly cold and he took off his jacket and offered it to Faea. "Thank you" Faea said taking the coat and slipping it on smiling when she felt her body quickly warming up. Faea looked at the grave stone and nearly stopped breathing McCarthy, if her cousin found out a McCarthy was here she would have been here with in minutes. As Faea looked "Visting your parents?" Faea asked as she looked at the names and back at the man standing in front of her.

"Ah I'm Faea, sorry about bumping into you" Faea said apologizing yet again for bumping into the stranger as Faea looked down at the rose she was still holding on to and kept twirling it around in her fingers. Faea had accidently torn off one of the petals when she had been talking to Jace well at least the grave stone. "Um thank you again, are you sure your not cold" Faea asked looking at the man and frowning hoping he wouldn't get cold she would feel bad.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"I wouldn't do that..besides if your hold on to me and the key is in the bathroom how do you think you are getting out."

Oh ******** he had gotten himself into a predicament hadn't he? His lets comfortably around her
waist with her knife pointing at his groin. She wouldn't do something like that though would she?
Well who was he kidding.....She ******** would cause he had trained her to be a cruel b***h.
Although that cruelty was usually directed towards him. He couldn't' help but enjoy it though and
he helped that she was pretty hot too. Hot,cruel, and at the moment with him bound could totally
destroy him. Hmmm she held him in her hands right now didn't she? Her next question only
seemed to surprise him though.

"So why don't you have sex..?"

"I can tell your attracted to me silly boy.."

For a moment there he almost let his eyes trail down her body in fact he did. he did let his eyes
trail down her body and then back up to her face. Oh well he didn't want himself damaged at
least with a knife where she was pointing it right now. He might be a crazy masochist but that
wasn't really what he wanted. Feeling her slip out of his grip to take her shoes off he raised an
eyebrow what was she doing...."What exactly are you doing Lena?" he questioned his eyes
narrowing slightly as she lit a couple of candles and started playing some music.....Was she
making this......a date a date where she had him bound to the bed. Was she going to
like.....rape him? he boots seemed to come off too

"You may claim you don't have sex but if someone got to you enough I think you would..you seem like the bondage type.."

"If you would stop waking me up I wouldn't have had to do this.."

Hmmm her body just pressed against his she was just toying with him wasn't she? Trying to
mess with his mind he wouldn't let her do that though. He couldn't help but smirk. "Oh you know
I can't help it. Its way too much fun waking you up."
he replied with a shrug Although she did
seem to have a thing for moving around didn't she? "Hmm are you moving around so much
because your nervous? Even with me bound and helpless? I thought I train you better than that,
Le-Na."
he teased with a smirk playing across his features. Oh she was going to get him back
although when she returned he pretty much fazed out what she was saying. Don't know
something.....Blah Blah Blah She was having He was brought back into reality when he felt her
kiss him. Hmmm feeling his eyes drift closed once again he couldn't help himself when she was
about to pull away he captured her bottom lip between his teeth tugging her slightly closer by it.
He had to admit he could have just as much fun in this position if she would let him.

"god Jer I am starting to feel bad..maybe i should let you out."

Oh no Oh no she wasn't going to get away that easily after doing this to him. and if she was
going to be on his bed she wouldn't be wearing them damn boots. He let his legs once again
slide around her waist to keep her in place. "Hmmm where do you think your going?" he
questioned wondering how she would react to that. If she would carry on to undo the handcuffs if
she did he would....have to have a little fun at her expense.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Oh I'm sorry my mind was on other things"

Her words didn't really surprise him much what surprised him was when she took his hand and
began to bandage it. What were the odds of that. he was certainly slightly skeptical about that.
He didn't know who this woman was. Most likely too drunk to even attempt to place her. She
really looked upset didn't she. "You look like you could use a hug." he commented before
moving his hand up to cover his eyes. God what the hell was he doing. This was definitely the
drink talking. He couldn't help but notice her phone come out of her pocket. She seemed to turn
it off and return it to her pocket.

"Are you alright?"

"Thank you"

Noel nodded lightly. "Yeah there's no need to worry." he replied although
she did seem grateful for the jacket. Luckily he was still wearing a t-shirt as well as a long sleeve
shirt. At least she seemed to look warmer pretty quickly after she put his Jacket on. He took
another sip of his whiskey before offering her the bottle. So the tanned teen. It seemed she had
finally taken notice of what was on the gravestone for a moment she looked slightly.....nervous
for at least a moment. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "There's no need to
look so nervous. I'm not that bad."
he commented maybe it was their reputation maybe it
was something else he wasn't too sure. Maybe it was that he was a McCarthy and he was
drunk.

"Visting your parents?"

He let his eyes flick back towards the grave site. "Yeah how about you?" he questioned digging
one of his hands into his pocket as he took another sip of his whiskey wondering what she was
doing here maybe her parents too? "How about you?" he questioned Finally getting a chance to
glance her over. She was definitely cute but he was still trying to decide where he had seen her
before....A bar maybe? that was the most likely destination right? Motioning towards her he gave
her a small smile. "Feeling warmer?" he asked.

"Ah I'm Faea, sorry about bumping into you"

"Um thank you again, are you sure your not cold"

Now there was another surprise for him he had gotten her name. Faea. Cute. "There's no need to
worry about it Faea. Cute name. Noel McCarthy."
he replied giving her his name. Well he was
pretty sure that Faea would recognize that name. Hell if he knew who was right now he was
pretty sure that That her cousin would come down personally if she knew the woman was with
the McCarthy leader. Lightly he shook his head as she asked him if he was cold. "No don't worry
about it."
Wouldn't it be amusing if Faea was seen with his Jacket on. Amanda would know his
style what kind of Jackets he would wear. "Besides I wouldn't be a gentleman if I took it off you."

User Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Faea looked at the man who introduced himself as Noel. "Ah I'm good for now thank you" Faea said a smile on her face running a hand through her hair before the bottle was offered to her. Thinking before she took it and took a sip grimacing before swallowing. Faea was never really of a drinker though she had thought about it after Jace died, but she never did in fear of her making a mistake at work. Faea assumed it was the alcohol that was making him ask the question if Faea had needed a hug. Honestly Faea never really gave hugs anymore it just brought back painful moments of Jace and all the hugs that he gave to Faea when she got done from work and returned back to their apartment.

"Ah nervous, I'm not nervous" Faea said when he said she was nervous. Faea smiled as she glanced over at the grave that stood out with the roses lying in a certain way that Faea had set up. "My husband Jace today was supposed to be our three year anniversary" Faea said as she tilted her head down trying not to cry again. Faea took a deep breathe slowly, he didn't know he probally didn't know about how that one person who worked for the McCarthy family had in one night in a few minutes had destroyed her life and everything, and she was trying to not smack him in the face and walking off that would be just rude.

"Yes thank you again I appreciate it" Faea said a smile on her face. "Thats a nice name Noel" Faea said a smile on her face as she ran a hand through her hair and smiled yet again. Her family rarely saw smiles any more and well it was odd when Faea did smile like it was odd to smile when before his death she had smiled every single day. "It's rare to see or hear of gentleman any more these days especially with my life style" Faea said saying what she was thinking aloud.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena smirked. "What am I doing just having some fun.." Then heard what he said about being nervous. "Nervous no.. but why stay in one place?" Right then she felt two legs around her waist and heard his comment. "well I was going to uncuff you." She slipped the key into her back pocket. "you didn't answer my question silly.." She wrapped her arms around his neck. Then got her lips close to his ear. "Why don't you have sex? and I saw you looking me up and down..silly Jer.."

She pulled away from his ear. "so you caught me in your legs but the key is in my pocket so now what?" Then she smirked. "Also we don't have any new toys I made that up.." The female then noticed she had none of her knives this time. "I know you have fun waking me up but I need my sleep.." The female found her self in squeeze right now. "So" Right then she began to think more. "Jer bear..." She bite her lip abit. Then grabbed him quickly at the groin and got out from in between his legs. "Silly.." She uncuffed him. Then ran down stairs to hide. She found the perfect spot.

The female didn't make single sound. Thing was she knew Jer was sneaky. Not to mention not many places to hide around here. Besides she could always try to fight him off. Besides, she was cute she had that going. Well, maybe that wouldn't work with Jer, actually she knew it wouldn't. That was when she began to think a bit.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Ah I'm good for now thank you"

Oh no hug? Well at least the Faea was smiling right although at the moment especially in a
place like this he didn't really know if it was genuine or not. As he offered her the drink thought
he was slightly surprised when she took it. It was obvious by her reaction that she wasn't much
of a drinker it was slightly strong stuff. She hadn't given him the bottle back though. he didn't
really mind. It just meant Jessica couldn't bother him and try and search him as he walked
though the door. Well she could be she wouldn't find anything. Oh well slipping out his box of
cigarettes this time he flicked the top open putting the box to his mouth and pulling one of the
cancer sticks out of it with his lips before once again offering Faea one. Regardless if she took
one or not his box would go back into his pocket and his lighter would come back out to light his
cig.

"Ah nervous, I'm not nervous"

"My husband Jace today was supposed to be our three year anniversary"

Oh that wasn't good not good at all. "Are you sure you don't want that hug?" he questioned
opening his arms maybe it would make her feel better. Hell it would help keep his a little more
straight since at this point he was lightly swaying. He managed to stop himself though. She
seemed to look more and more upset the more she thought about it. She seemed....urged to do
something but he wasn't too sure what it was. He could just tell her to do it but then again it
could be something bad and since he might just recognize her that might not be a good idea at
all.

"Yes thank you again I appreciate it"

"It's rare to see or hear of gentleman any more these days especially with my life style"

Still smiling at least she wasn't crying right? She looked way prettier when she was smiling. "No
problem. Although I am glad your smiling now."
He replied although she seemed to like his
name. he was unsure if she recognized it most likely. Hmmm so she must be in something
dangerous. Either that or something like a scummy bar. Maybe she hadn't realized she had
said it she had been deep in thought when the words came out of her mouth or at least appeared
to be. "And what might you lifestyle be like?" he questioned.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"What am I doing just having some fun.."

Hmmm fun. Fun at his expense although even with that he couldn't help but find it sexy and at
the moment he was hers. She had him cuffed and he couldn't really do anything to resist her or
that hot body. At least he was keeping her against him and she could most likely feel something
sticking up and poking her a little. Oh well that was the least of his worries at the moment. The
key seemed to go back into her back pocket.....So she wasn't going to uncuff him. He was still
trapped in the palm of his assistants hand. Jericho lightly bit his bottom lip. She only need a
little reason not to uncuff him didn't she and it seemed as though he had given it to her.

"you didn't answer my question silly.."

"Why don't you have sex? and I saw you looking me up and down..silly Jer..

He watched as Selena leaned into him her arms sliding around his neck as her lips moved to
rest dangerously close to his ear before she spoke....Answer her question? She was firmly in
control wasn't she as he lightly tugged on his binds. Hmmm so what was what she wanted. Oh
too bad they were in clothing. That didn't stop him though since he had his legs around her waist
he couldn't help himself altering his position slightly so his crotch lightly rested against the front
of her thighs he lightly ground against her. After a little more talking which again he didn't really
pay attention to since his eyes were firmly fixed on her rather than was was coming out of her
mouth until of course she said his name or rather a name that he absolutely hated.

"Jer bear..."

"Silly.."

She had gripped onto his groin and squeeze to get free that was certainly and underhanded
move wasn't it but something told him she didn't really care about that. Not in the slightest it was
just another way for her to retain her control over him. Uncuffing him that was when she left He
was going to get her for that and he was sure she would be expecting something like that and
would be laying in wait where would be the best place for that. A closet maybe. He couldn't help
but smirk. Well Jer had heard her footsteps going downstairs so maybe the cupboard under the
stairs. He quickly made his way down after her when he had regained himself and tugged it
open.

User Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Realizing she still had the bottle in her hand Faea placed it on the ground, she wouldn't be drinking any more of whatever that nasty stuff was. Bringing her hand up to her face wiping away one tear that had formed on her face. Looking up realizing he had offered her a cigerette shaking her head. "No thanks" Faea said politely as put her hands in Noel's pockets. As he offered her yet another hug she stepped foreward wrapping her arms around him and burying letting some tears seep out out of her eyes and trying to keep her breathing under control.

As Faea listened to Noel's breathing she could smell the alcohol from when he had been drinking. Faea listened to him say that she should smile more. Looking up she gave a little laugh. "My family might be thinking I am crazy if I started smiling more,I doubt they can stand the sight of me with them not actually happy that I went off and pursuaded my dreams, got married to my sweet heart and had a perfect life, it seems like they just wanted this to happen, but I know they didn't" Faea started and then her voice slowly working into a whisper.

Faea pulled away as she looked down at the ground and shoved her hands back into her pockets. "My life style is like yours Noel" Faea said looking up at Noel and then back down at the ground. "My cousin is Amanda Romano" Faea said with a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. It wasn't that she didn't like her cousin it was the whole war between these two people. "And my husband was killed by someone in your gang" Faea whispered then looking down. "It was my fault I.... I should have.... insistated that Jace and I didn't go the resturant where we had first met as an anniversary dinner.... he insisted though and he seemed so happy... the last thing I wanted to do was make him upset... he always got upset when I told him I couldn't go to certain places because of the territory.... the one night I agreed he died and its all my fault" Faea whispered choking out the words and keep her eyes on the ground tears starting to fall down her face.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"No thanks"

Ah no cigarette but that wasn't what surprised him he was surprised when she actually slid her
arms around him burying her face in his chest. He could feel his shirt slowly getting wet with the
tears that were seeping down from her eyes. Letting out a small sigh this was a big change from
smiling wasn't it? Noel let one of his arms slide around her waist to rest on her lower back the
tips of his fingers lightly brushing against the small of her back as the other moved to lightly
brush from her dark locks. At least she quickly gave a laugh that was a plus right? He glanced
down at her flawless face as she looked back up at him.

"My family might be thinking I am crazy if I started smiling more,I doubt they can stand the sight of me with them not actually happy that I went off and persuaded my dreams, got married to my sweet heart and had a perfect life, it seems like they just wanted this to happen, but I know they didn't"

The dark haired male let out a small sigh as he felt Faea pull back lightly shaking his head.
"everyone deserves to be happy." he replied it was true although him on the other hand maybe it
was easier to drink that worry about what was happening in the gang. Push all of that onto his
second in command. She was strong she had to be because when he was drunk he was
absolutely useless he was surprised that the Romano's hadn't caught onto his habits what bars
he went in and such it would certainly be an easy catch for them. It wasn't too long before she
was answering his question and the reply it wasn't something he was expecting but it would
explain why he recognized her face.

"My life style is like yours Noel"

"My cousin is Amanda Romano"

Wait what? her cousin was Amanda Romano? And she felt safe telling him that. He was the
Leader of the McCarthy's Maybe she felt safe since he was out of his head and it would be easy
to well.....knock him over and get away. That wouldn't be needed though he might be from a rival
gang but he still had a heart and this girl.....she was upset. Something even more.....surprising
seemed to come out of her mouth next though. He was surprised by it since she hadn't made a
move to try and do anything finding out who he was.

"And my husband was killed by someone in your gang"

She slowly started to go into more detail as her tears seemed to stream down her cheeks
quicker with every word that came out of her mouth. This certainly wasn't the time for attempting
to one up the Romano's using Faea as his victim hell in the state he was in he didn't think he
could. His hands moved back onto the Italian's hips as he drew her in for another hug. "It wasn't
you fault."
he replied really it was....his fault as the Leader of the Romano's from this he guessed
that her husband he wasn't anything to do with the gang life he was a victim. It certainly seemed
like wrong place wrong time. "I know I have no right to say this but he wouldn't want you crying."
Yeah that was going to earn him a slap wasn't it?

User Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Translation- No, dont do it

Faea was losing it in front of the leader of the McCarthy leader honestly she knew there would be hell to pay if her cousins found out or anyone in her immediate family knew like she cared, she just wanted this whole war to end and if she decided to leave the mafia she would be truly happy thats why she worked as the family doctor. "I have to try and put on a show for them, and I felt like I was happy" Faea whispered keeping her eyes on the ground. Faea felt him pull her in and she let him no fight all the fight she had was gone all she wanted to do was just leave and never come back. If her father hadn't threatened her she would be gone but apparently she was needed her to help the others.

Faea pulled her face away. "Everyone says that, I could have shoved him out of the way before he took the bullet but I didn't, I could have stopped the bleeding given him a chance but no I didn't do anything" Faea whispered her hands had started to shake as the rose in her hand had to start to tremble as Faea buried her head back into Noel's shirt trying to keep it under control. When the next question made her pull away and stare at Noel her hand forming into a fist and then taking a deep breathe. "No, non lo fanno" Faea whispered as she thought through everything. The worst part was that he was right, Jace would not have wanted her to be crying over him, he hated when Faea cried always saying she was such a crier.

Faea swallowed after thinking things through. "As much as I wanna punch you right now, your right" Faea whispered as she looked over at his grave shoving her hands in the pockets of Noel's jacket. Smiling she looked at Noel and noticed the wet stains over his shirt. "I'm sorry about that" Faea said as she turned her gaze back to Noel. Something was bugging her he hadn't tried to take her or use her which was odd, maybe it was because he was drunk. "Why aren't you taking me hostage?" Faea asked as she knew no one else was here, his fellows would have dragged her in and her Faea was having a civil conversation and being comforted by the leader of the McCarthy gang.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    You can have my heart;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxYou can have the love it brings

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jasmine woke up and climbed out a fire escape. She got down to the ally. She made her way down a few streets. Then she got to a bar street and five men started following her. She punched one when he got around the corner knocking him out. Then she felt one grab her my the throat. "O the pretty Irish girl.." She saw one of the others point a gun at her. "Yes because this is a good idea." Her accent still was there even threw the choking. Then she thought. "Look a cop!" He dropped her and the red head ran with the males not far behind her.

It was a good thing she could run in heels. She lost all but one which soon tackled her. "Get off!" She bite him then took out her gun. The males friends by then caught up and had guns. She held her hands up because now she had no choice. The felt the male grab her again. "This is why I hate drunks! They rude and stupid." She hit him again. She was always good at buying time. Right then she grabbed her phone and sent a quick text to Kai. Then slipped her phone into her pocket. She kicked the male. Then felt two of the others hit her.

to: Kai

I need just tiny bit of help..please..

Then she looked at the two. "isn't nice to hit a lady..a*****e." She noticed she swore and covered her mouth. "I remember your mother just as pretty as you and just as stubborn.." She heard that and kicked him right in the mouth. "Nobody talks about my parents." The red head tried to get out of his grip.

outfit

User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena saw jer open the door and ran out under his legs. Up the stairs she ran and shut the bedroom door. Then went into the bathroom. she started the shower to see if he would really come in. Then she went into the tiny closet with the towels, not before shutting the bathroom door to of course. Now she would wait to see if he even dared to come in. She loved messing with Jer but many people didn't have the guts to do it back to him. She was one of the few who did. Besides now she knew one hundred percent he was attracted to her and he wasn't gay.

That was right the female use to believe he was gay because he didn't have sex. Now she just knew he was some what normal. Hey, Jer was still crazy but he was her crazy boss. Thing was she had to be a bit crazy herself to work for him. Let, alone to room at his apartment. Also the fact she like to mess with his toys, which was always funny to see him get mad. She was the one person though he never actually hurt. Which she had never figured out yet. She just had to stall time till either he got bored of trying to catch her or a new toy came up. Thing was the new toy would take a day or two. Then the thing of him getting bored till he got her back not likely. Not to mention she had to come eventually and he knew her just as well as she knew him.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

MordekaiBonderas
ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł

Location _– Around the corner of the bar.
With _– Nearing Jessica and the thugs.
Feeling _– Protective
OOC _– First post.

Another job done, this one with less blood. Kai was headed to the bar now, for celebratory purposes? Possibly. Tension was also needed to be relieved, and he always did enjoy a nice Gin and Tonic to take off the edge. His stride was casual, the gleaming dark shoes were peaking from the hem of his black slacks. His shirt was a casual dress shirt, having long sleeves and bring white to offset the red tie. It was rather formal, but when he did business in collections he preferred to look nice. The curly locks on his head were slick to perfection, set up with a classy raven hued fedora that contained a red feather on the strap.

It was a good day to be alive, the thought sent a warm smile to appear on his face. Hands now moved within the confined of his pockets, of which his left soon began to vibrate. What ever could it be? Normally jobs weren't so quick to happen one after another, but anything was possible. Taking out the sleek touch screen, he quickly came to realize it was a text from Jessi. Princess, he called her. Mainly for her relation to the boss, and well also from the slight infatuation he held. It befitted her perfectly, only growing his smile further until he read the text before rapidly returning one.

To: Princess

I'm on my way.

It just so happened the bar she was being jumped at was the location he had just come across. The commotion could be heard by him immediately as he rounded the corner. He couldn't believe how a man could hit such a beauty like her. It enraged him, and quickly he leant over to take the Derringer from his boot. With quick strides he neared the group with the gun in hand. He cocked the gun and fired at the man that had a hold of Jessica. One shot to the knee was all he gave to have him release her. Now he pointed the still loaded gun at the other two while he spoke. "Boys I suggest you find another woman for the night, this one is mine. And if you treasure your pathetic lives, you'll run now."

ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł
"You owe us. So it's money, or your life. "

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

what does it take to fall apart? i’ve shipped off pieces of my broken heart. for being lonely is a lost art… and i’m van gogh painting my own stars.
                                    The day started like any other for Adelaide where she simply woke up in her bed, took a shower and then ate food in her kitchen that seemed to be well stocked. After that she would check her phone to make sure she didn't have any messages, then respond to the ones she did in fact have. When all that was said in done she then grabbed her back and headed out of her apartment to find a decent cup of coffee that wasn't made from her broken crappy coffee maker. She honestly didn't even know why she had gotten the darn thing in the first place but Addie was stubborn and didn't want to throw it away regardless of who said too. Soon though she was at a Starbucks ordering her large fancy Caramel coffee drink with four shots of espresso. And once that was in hand she gladly took a long swing of it as she found a spot and sat. Enjoying herself for a bit until boredom seemed to win over. Without really thinking she pulled her phone out and quickly sent a text to Noel, the man that was regrettably her friend and leader of the McCarthy's.

To: Fearless Leader
                                    Please tell me it's something good
                                    and/or needs my assistance in

Addie sent the text quickly as she continued drinking her and glancing around the shop as she drummed her fingers on the table out of boredom. It wasn't something that normally took hold of Addie, but when it did it drove her to the edge where she would do pretty much anything just to have something to do. For instance, last week she had no work to do. Both normal and gang related, drover her bonkers to the point where she made her apartment spotless, rearranged every picture, dvd, cd, and food places in her house. And yet that still hadn't fixed her boredom, so she had ended up going for a job until she later harassed Noel about something or another. She couldn't remember anymore since it seemed unimportant now, but at this point Addie was about ready to leave the coffee shop to find something to do.

what does it take to lose control? i have lived so fast just to die real slow. played with fire yet it still felt cold. put a smile on… call it fool’s gold.

ooc;links in bottom words;; sucks post sucks

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    You can have my heart;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxYou can have the love it brings

User Image

Jessicaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mariexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Mccarthyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica saw the man let go of her then saw the others take out their guns and turned and shot both.. "Kai!" She ran and hugged him. Then saw the other guy take off. Before he did she rolled her eyes. "Told my brother I needed a roommate but o well." She smirked. Then pulled away from him. "I have to go check on the six businesses my mom left me.." She saw the tattoo place. Her mom left her six important things tattoo shop, cafe, best club in the state, gun shop, car shop, and her favorite the music store. "You all didn't really think my brother got the important ones to my mother did you?" The red head lightly kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

The red head walked to the tattoo shop and into it. "Hey Zero any good business lately?" The man walked over and hugged her. "I found the sketch for your dad's tattoo and yes won gold at state." This was the tattoo artist both her parents went to. "I'll get the tattoo tomorrow..the one my dad wanted." She saw him smirk and handed her the check and put it in her bra. "O how rude this is Kai and Kai this is Zero. Zero use to work in the mafia with my father..he was the one who saved my life. Zero now Kai basically saves me .." She saw Zero laugh. "You always got into trouble..you know if you brother dies you have to take leader right..Only family can take leader..would you repoint second command?" She heard that and looked at him. "Adelaide has been loyal for years.." The red head sent a text to Adelaide. She waved by to Zero and walked out.

to: Addie

You know when my brother dies and I become leader..because I have no choice..I am going to need you..I am sorry he is such a drunk..he wasn't always like that.

Thing was Jessica made all the plans for the Mccarthy family and was the top spy. Not to mention she had to do all the family work because her brother was to wasted. She loved her brother but the drinking no. "Kai..my brother is great guy but the drinking..he is to drunk to do anything anymore..I barely talk to him myself. I have done all the family work since my parents died. I don't mind but only business my parents gave him were the bars and strip clubs. I own the important ones. Adelaide Trust her alot.." She took a deep breath making her way to the cafe. Then she would check her gun shop, then car shop, music shop then the club. She only went in the club at night. "my parents family has to be the leader it is in book the rules..never thought a mafia would have them..Kai. Go drink I know that is what you were going to do..anyways." The red head turned and looked right at him.

outfit

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas