Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

"No, my father and I have never gotten along, its.... its just I think he was upset when I didn't go the way he wanted, I never listened to his rules.... and then my mother she was never home, there were times I wish she had been home and saw what my father was really like"

Noel couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "So your a little bit of a bad girl." he teased at least trying
to make her smile a little since the subject seemed to have turned slightly bad. She seemed to
carry on though. He couldn't but but tell that something might have happened between her and
her father. Lightly shaking his head he though for a moment. "Well you could stay with me for a
while if you wanted."
Wait had Noel just said that? He was pretty sure he had. Damn he had a
weakness didn't he especially when he was slightly intoxicated.

"I'm sorry that was probally stuff you didn't want to hear"

"That would be good I could go for a drink even though I think the last time I was at a bar was a while ago, so what bars are good here"

"No its fine." he assured her although it seemed that she was agreeing to a bar and why wouldn't
she she had put that as a possibility when he had mentioned it before. Yes she would be up for
that. He couldn't help but smile. "there is one just down the road it isn't too hard to miss." he
replied with a grin. "We could go up to the VIP section, As much as I would want ot show you off
I don't think it would be good for you if your spotted in there."
Yes he would be doing that for her
own good mainly because she had been keeping her safe it was the least he could do right?

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

3αм, ι'м ∂яυик, ι'м α мεss
ι'м sιттιиg σи тнε ραvεмεит, αℓσиε sнσυℓ∂ ι sεи∂¿ yεs
Vσмιтιиg тнσυgнтs σи тнε кεyρα∂, sεи∂ αиσтнεя ∂яυикεи sмs

Desire smiled again when Flynn guessed be would stop insulting her. she appreciated it, and his body probably did too. He had a little cut in his stomach now from when she dug the blade in earlier, and she almost felt bad for it. For all she knew, the guy was just an innocent civilian who didn't know who or what she was a part of, and now she had hurt the most interesting thing to come around in ages. She reached down and lightly touched her fingers to the wound. Hopefully it wouldn't cause too much damage, her temper got away from her. Desire was used to insults, but from Oli only. When other people did it, she lost it a little. Only Oli boy could insult her, because only he could get away. Maybe Flynn would hide the wound, it didn't seem too deep or too wide. Or maybe he'd go to the authorities and tell them he got assaulted by a hot girl with a knife... She assumed it would most likely be the first. If, of course, she let him get away from her.

She raised an eyebrow when the man hesitated to take the cookie. "I didn't poison it. That would be low, even for someone of my rank. Plus, I'd only poison some of those damned Italians, ya know? You don't seem like one." Desire told Flynn, trying not to laugh at him. He really was worried shed done something to the cookie, wasn't he? Such an odd man... Though, she wouldn't deny that his lips just barely brushing her fingers made her feel strange inside, like a soft buzzing. Her body relaxed again as his hand returned to her thigh, and she bit into her half of the cookie, focusing on everything about Flynn except his face. She had him under her control now, she had the cookie and the coffee and everything; she should be gone by now. Something about this man made her not want to go away, but She couldn't pinpoint it exactly. Maybe it was just simple intrigue, and when he told her what she wanted to hear then the interest would fade. Hopefully that was it.

Desire noted Flynn's chewing of his lip. It made him seem that much more adorable. He seemed helpless now, like he just couldn't get away. It was perfect. One little word, though, and she laughed a little, letting her beautiful blue eyes meet his yet again. "You're cute, you're comfy, and I told you... I plan on keeping you. Why would I get off?" She answered him, deciding to leave out the fact she knew if she got off she would lose some of the power she had over the man. The spy didn't want that happening, not until she knew he'd come back. An idea came to mind, and she grinned. "Lets make a deal. I'll get off of you, if you tell me about yourself. I'm curious; it's killing me. I'll even tell you something about me. My name is Desire, but if you assume I'm a little 'call-girl' again I will have to hurt you." She threw the threat in there at the end casually, not wanting to be insulted again. Sure, it took balls for him to do it, but that was one of her very few buttons.

ι'м ƒσσℓιsн ωнεи ι gεт ριssε∂
ωαкε υρ, яεα∂ yσυя ιивσx, yσυ'ℓℓ gεт тнε gιsт
ι ωσяε мy нεαят σи мy ωяιsт

User Image

Guess what? I'm naked under these clothes.
I'm feeling rather playful.
I'm out with Flynn.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

Flynn was surprised when he felt a light stinging at Desire's touch. Well wouldn't that be hard to
                                                          explain at least he wasn't wearing a white top right? The dark haired male would be sure to keep
                                                          that small cut hidden. It wasn't like he could do anything about it now besides hell he could die
                                                          the blade could have been poisoned for all he knew. So she really didn't like being insulted he
                                                          was sure if he did it again.....there could be quite a lot of trouble like that was what he needed
                                                          right now. Besides what exactly could he do about this with her sitting on his lap. Could he really
                                                          be bothered anymore to get off.....Nope not really? He guessed she would be sitting there for as
                                                          long as she pleased. She had him under her thumb in terms of his body but his mind that was
                                                          still his own. unless she could change that.

"I didn't poison it. That would be low, even for someone of my rank. Plus, I'd only poison some of those damned Italians, ya know? You don't seem like one."

Yeah that might have occurred to him and at the moment her reassurance was not very
                                                          comforting. She seemed like the devious type. She could have done that. Although at the
                                                          mention of the Italians, He didn't seem like one. Was he really that good. He hoped that Amanda
                                                          didn't find out about that or he could be sent out on spy missions.....Like he really wanted that.
                                                          Once his lips touched her fingertips he couldn't' help but lightly lick his lips trying to get rid of the
                                                          small tingling feeling her touch had left. She was just a little thief wasn't she? There was one
                                                          more things that should could take from him and lucky right now he was kind of sitting on it
                                                          since his wallet was in his back pocket. he guessed that was what she was now holding out for
                                                          since his.....cookies they were hers.....his coffee she had taken that too. Desire had completely
                                                          and utterly robbed him blindly. Even with the small fight he had put up. Even though said fight
                                                          had been extingused pretty quickly.

"You're cute, you're comfy, and I told you... I plan on keeping you. Why would I get off?"

Her eyes hit his as she spoke almost drawing him in.....For a moment he got....lost in them
                                                          before he heard her soothing voice. She seemed to be making it silkier more appealing sounded.
                                                          He was cute? And comfy? She was keeping him.......Was he some kind of pet now? Did he not
                                                          have a choice in the matter? Apparently not. Lightly Flynn shook his head slightly managing to
                                                          pry his eyes away from her. "Is that all I am....Some kind of pet, a toy for you to claim?" he
                                                          questioned lightly shaking his head. It seemed she spoke again though.

"Lets make a deal. I'll get off of you, if you tell me about yourself. I'm curious; it's killing me. I'll even tell you something about me. My name is Desire, but if you assume I'm a little 'call-girl' again I will have to hurt you."

A deal? now he didn't think she was that reasonable. Tell her something about himself and she
                                                          will get off? he even got her name? Desire? Well that certainly matched her didn't it. He was sure
                                                          she would be many guys......Desire. Sexy, Sassy, Gorgeous.....No he couldn't be thinking that.
                                                          Especially since from the way she was talking she was a McCarthy. ******** this wasn't good
                                                          although back to what she wanted. Tell her something about himself. Well she wasn't specific
                                                          right?And he was sure if he told her something useless she would get off him but only to make it
                                                          worse for him. He thought for a moment before a smirk slowly formed across his features.....Oh
                                                          she wouldn't do something like that. It was a good idea but it could backfire and rather badly.
                                                          "Well Desire, I'm getting the urge....to....Kiss you." Yeah that was the thing
                                                          he was going to tell her about him.....Now she could get off him right?

Eloquent Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Desire was pleased with the reactions she was getting from Flynn still, mostly. He seemed, just by the smallest flicker of shock on his face, to have felt that tingling that came when his lips brushed her fingers. The fact he seemed in pain when she brushed the wound so gently... Maybe it was hurting him and he just didn't want to show it. That would make him seem more like the McCarthy men, some of which were so hard headed they wouldn't even show pain when they were hurt. But Desire knew he wasn't a McCarthy, maybe he was just a particularly strong man. Or one of the Italians, but that couldn't be. He was in McCarthy territory, most of the Italians wouldn't dare step foot, like most of the McCarthy's wouldn't step into the Italians land, not unless they were fighting at least. But, as a spy, Desire should have known. "Idiot." She snapped softly at herself. It was possible he was an Italian spy. It was unlikely, but it was still possible. She was hoping he wasn't. He did t seem like one, but if he was... She was so screwed. It was imperative she dragged it out of him, and soon.

Desire forced herself to relax, pressing her forehead into Flynn's shoulder. She was being paranoid, extremely so. It wasn't normal for her, but it was happening. Maybe it was just because he was a new person. She didn't tend to trust new people...

She frowned slightly at his question. Was he just a toy? "Well, that had been the whole plan..." She sighed, her mind racing into overdrive as she tried to come up with a better answer. He seemed to have become more than just someone to play with, she wanted to keep him, and that was considerably rare for her. Normally she played with her toys until she broke them, and then she tossed them to the side. But Flynn... "I don't normally want to keep my toys. You seem to have taken on a new role, one all your own." She mused, trying to name his newest role. "You're a pet, I suppose. Kids don't throw pets away when they get bored of them, because they don't get bored of them." Desire offered up finally, unable to come up with anything better. Maybe Flynn would notice this and create a name for his little role.

Desire formed yet another smile at what he told her. He wanted to kiss her? She wasn't sure if he was trying to scape anymore or not, because that definitely didn't make her want to get off of him, at all. A deal was a deal, not that she was going to leave him out of her control when she removed herself from his lap. She sat up a little more and bright her face close to his, her lips nearly brushing his. "Well, why don't you?" She breathed, looking into his eyes once more. She smiled and pushed away from him though, climbing off of Flynn and stretching a little bit before taking the seat next to his. Hopefully that tortured him enough, but he was a strong man. He had been easily resisting her "feminine wiles" just a little bit earlier, and Desire didn't plan on getting tricked herself. She leaned back, crossing one leg over the other and watching the man before her again. He seemed uncomfortable enough, not that he had given her the type of information she had been looking for. It had been one of those moments when she was rather pleasantly surprised. "Tell me more about you." It was less of a request and more of a demand than she wanted it to sound like, but it was fine.

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

"Well, that had been the whole plan..."

Flynn tried to avoid eye contact for a moment he could tell that Desire was pleased.....No very
                                                          pleased with her latest escapade. Although at his question about him being a toy. She had
                                                          actually confirmed that it was what she had been going for.Something told hims she was used to
                                                          doing it.....Used to having toys until she broke them. The thought made him flinch as much as
                                                          she was drawing him in he tried to keep any kind of attachment to a minimum. She seemed to
                                                          be gaining the upper hand though with the attention he wasn't quite used to from a woman. The
                                                          way she just sat on his lap. Refusing to get off. Flirted with

"I don't normally want to keep my toys. You seem to have taken on a new role, one all your own."

"You're a pet, I suppose. Kids don't throw pets away when they get bored of them, because they don't get bored of them."

So she wanted to keep him.....He was her pet. HER PET. So he was like....a little puppy to her.
                                                          Something to play with.....Give orders to and sit at her feet. "So I'm your little puppy." he replied
                                                          before he realized that was the last thing he wanted to say he wouldn't want to encourage her.
                                                          Really Flynn had to think before he spoke didn't he? It seemed that did the trick Desire got off of
                                                          his lap and he was slightly relieved she could have actually did something else to trap him even
                                                          more. Oh well it wasn't like he was complaining. She seemed to lean in dangerously close
                                                          though before she spoke.

"Well, why don't you?"

Almost as if she was....daring him to. Flynn lightly bit his bottom lips as he seemed to get
                                                          slightly lost in Desire's eyes once again. ******** ******** ******** this was not good. not good at all. At
                                                          least she had pushed away.....Even if she had lingered there for a moment. She seemed to take
                                                          an equally bad position though sitting next to him this time.....Almost trapping him once again
                                                          but in a different way. Great. He though for a moment maybe if he.....did....It would definately
                                                          surprise her even if he didn't really have much experience in that department.

"Tell me more about you."

Okay not was the time. He slightly shook his head since he didn't really want her knowing too
                                                          much about him. That could be bad. He forced himself forward one of his hands moving to rest
                                                          lightly on her thigh as she had one leg crossed over the other to crush his lips against hers. Oh
                                                          god what if this backfired....What if this backfired.

Eloquent Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Desire was feeling somewhat shy, even awkward as she sat there. She wasn't sure about something, for the first time in a long while. She was lost, and she hated it. She was so used to knowing who she was going after, what she needed to know, and where they'd be. Everything else she could do on her own. Dealing with other people normally though had become alien to her, and dealing with Flynn and these strange tingling sensations and her seeming need to make him hers, that was beyond alien. He seemed so much like a diamond in the rough. He wasn't noticed by the girls, something the spy could tell just by the fact no women looked at him. It did please her, not that she knew why that was. It was not possibly she was suffering from any diseases, as she made sure to go to the doctor monthly. Not sleep deprivation, a full eight hours at least was an always thing. This meant it was mental. Maybe she was, going mental that is. It was too strange a combination of emotions to be anything else.

She glared at Flynn for his comment. "I will sit on you again, and this time I'll really show you my abilities." She threatened, patting where the blade she had previously pulled out was hidden. Maybe pet hadn't been the proper word, he was more of a special something she wanted to keep... Oh, why couldn't she come up with the term? She was normally such an enchantress with words, and here she was calling him a pet. He was special, though, more than any other man she'd flirted with or screwed up. Maybe she could go find Jessica, wherever she had gone off to. The leaders dagger was normally with that boy, the brunette with nice hair. His name slipped her mind at the moment, but it didn't matter. Right now, all that mattered to Desire was making sure Flynn didn't get away from her.

Desire relaxed in her chair, stealing another sip of coffee before putting it back on the table yet again. He had seemed to debate her words, but she doubted he'd actually do it. Not a lot of men could just kiss her like that, they were always too damned intimidated. But maybe, just maybe, she'd found someone who challenged even that. She hoped the others wouldn't mind if they found him handcuffed in her apartment, because if he could do it, it was likely he would end up like that so he wouldn't escape. It probably wasn't the best idea if she wanted him to like her but... Wait, maybe that was it. 'Could I actually like someone for once?' she thought, looking at Flynn before turning to look at her hands. Maybe, just maybe, that explained everything.

She frowned a little again as she watched Flynn shake his head lightly, but it faded as he pushed forewords and pressed his lips to hers. The first thing she felt was complete and utter shock. Desire hadn't expected him to be so sudden or foreword like this. And then there was that tingling again. She didn't know what it was still, but she was getting curious again. Maybe she would have to find another girl from the McCarthy's to talk to about this later, maybe they could explain this to her. It was so foreign, so strange. For a brief few seconds she did nothing, not sure what to do and certainly too surprised to do anything had her brain been working properly. When he head cleared up, though, she wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss. She broke it for a moment, looking at him with her little playful look. "I guess this works too." She whispered, kissing him this time.

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- With Noel at a McCarthy bar
Translation-

Faea smiled as she put her hand on the wheels as she did think about her and what Noel said about her being a bad girl. "I guess so" Faea said a smile on her face as she looked down at her lap and then put the park in drive before stopping yet again and looking over at Noel a shocked look on her face. "Are... are you serious?" Faea asked looking over at Noel taking a moment and then tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and staring at Noel. Maybe the alcohol was still in his system or he might have been dead serious.

Faea smiled as she started the car and started heading towards the bar, Faea could see the lights from here and suddenly a question came to her head. "I don't meant to pry, but does this bar belong to your family" Faea asked as she kept driving turning the volume down on the radio. Faea knew the Romano's had bars and strip clubs or they just had bars they owned something like that, not that Faea kept track of everything and everyone. Faea drummed her fingers on the steering wheel as she pulled into the parking lot as Noel mentioned the VIP section.

"You don't have to do that, I doubt anyone would recognize me" Faea said as she pulled into a parking spot and parked her car keeping it running for a minute and then turning it off. "Unless someone from your own family is here" Faea said shrugging her shoulders as she ran a hand through her hair before opening her car door and hopping out and walking over to Noels side and opened the door a nervous smile on her face. "Lets do this" Faea said as she waited for Noel to get out of the car.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

"I guess so"

"Are... are you serious?"

Noel couldn't help but chuckle slightly lightly shaking his head. "You know I really can't see that
Faea."
He replied although at the mention of him letting her stay with him. Noel let out a small
shrug. "Yeah I don't mind I mean if you were going to do something to be you would have done it
by now.....Unless your waiting for the right time."
he was joking....or was he the dark haired male
wasn't really sure right now. His eyes flicked towards her as her hand moved though her hair
once again. it was surprising that she was even be taking him to a bar.

"I don't meant to pry, but does this bar belong to your family"

"You don't have to do that, I doubt anyone would recognize me"

"Unless someone from your own family is here"

Was the dark haired woman worried? "Its mine." he replied guessing that should answer her
question. Then the mention of the VIP section prompted some protest. He couldn't help but
laugh a little. "Oh Faea you deserve it." He replied She had kept him safe after all. "Besides I
have to be a good host don't I it will give you a chance it sit down and relax. Without any
problems."
he was going to get this now though unlike last time. Oh okay when he was thinking
about it it seemed the Italian ha already done it opening his door for him. Slipping out of the car
he lightly gripped onto her hand slowly leading her into the bar.

"Hope your ready to be treated like a princess." he teased as he lead her towards the VIP
section....Well it was little more than the VIP it was his personal section. Unlocking the door he
pushed it open motioning for her to go in.

User Image

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

"I will sit on you again, and this time I'll really show you my abilities."

A threat.......Most likely to make him more uncomfortable. Even worse she was patting where
                                                          she had put her blade. So what exactly had he said to piss her off this time maybe it was
                                                          because it looked like she was feeling slightly uncomfortable now. Nope he wouldn't question it.
                                                          She would most likely go though with her threat if he did that but then another idea popped into
                                                          his head. Even if it could be like.....Suicide. Throwing himself under a bus. At leas ths seemed
                                                          relaxed right?

Maybe he was being completely and utterly stupid this could certainly backfire on him couldn't
                                                          it? She did look surprised though. He almost closed his eyes expecting something bad. No in
                                                          fact he was about to try and slide past her he aimed to pull himself up but Flynn was quickly
                                                          stopped by arms sliding around his neck almost keeping him place. once he pulled away he
                                                          opened his eyes to see those bright blue eyes staring at him. Okay confidence drainer right
                                                          there he was speechless. The look in her eyes. it made his cheeks turn a light pink. ******** that
                                                          wasn't good. Ugh this wasn't good She certainly knew one of his weakness's now. What if she
                                                          found out he was a Romano that might not be good.

"I guess this works too."

It was then she leaned in pressing her own lips against his, Flynn was unable to resist he almost
                                                          purred slightly as the feel of her soft lips pressing against his then he did something
                                                          unexpected....something he was thinking about to diffuse her threat from earlier. Leaning over
                                                          slightly he lightly tugged a her thigh almost as if motioning for Desire to get back on his lap.
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Translation-

Faea smiled "No one really does I keep my anger under control most of the times" Faea said a smirk on her face as she watched Noel and get out of the car and smiled when he mentioned about if she was going to do something she was either waiting or she would have done it already. "No I'm not a killer I didn't get that gene passed to me in my family" Faea said as smiled and she would have to take him up on the offer of moving in with him. "I'll have to take you up on your offer" Faea said as she followed Noel into the bar and relaxed a little when he said he owned it.

"That will be nice to sit and relax" Faea said leaning againist Noel gently as they walked towards the back. Underneath the smell of cigarettes and alcohol there was a certain smell that Faea liked and she felt comforted about. Here Faea knew there would be no Romano's unless the Romano spy for the family was here, but Faea knew there was a real small chance of that happening unless some Romano walked on to McCarthy territory but that again was a small chance. "I always have problems, that's my life" Faea said jokingly she was always focused on work and never really took time to not worry about her problems.

"Uch the one day I took the nice outfit I had in the back of my car to clean, I look horrid" Faea said scowling as she looked down at her outfit and saw dirt on her jeans. Faea wiped some of the dirt off making her a little more presentable but still didn't look like she was ready for a night of drinking. "Actually maybe it's better that I'm not wearing heels" Faea said thoughtfully as she watched Noel open the door and motioned for Faea to walk in. Faea walked in and looked around. "This is your personally section isn't it?" Faea as she looked around it looked to nice for a VIP section.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

"No one really does I keep my anger under control most of the times"

"No I'm not a killer I didn't get that gene passed to me in my family"

Well that made sense from what he had seen she didn't really loose her temper. Although that
smirk that was painted across her porcelain face. Oh god what was she doing to him in his
drunken state. So she wasn't a killer that was good although there were more ways to get to him
that just killing him. Surely she would know that. At least she seemed a little more relaxed that
was what he wanted. Letting her walk out in front of him he let his hands lightly rest on her
shoulder lightly massaging them as they walked. his eyes flicked around the place there was a
few regulars but nobody that would recognized Faea which was good.

"I'll have to take you up on your offer"

"That will be nice to sit and relax"

He was surprised when he felt the Italian lean against him as they walked giving her a small
smile even if she couldn't hear it his hand sliding down from her shoulders down her sides until
they were lightly resting on her hips. She really did have the perfect figure didn't she? At least in
his opinion. Lightly biting his bottom lip, it wasn't too long before they were in his personal
section as she spoke again.

"I always have problems, that's my life"

"Uch the one day I took the nice outfit I had in the back of my car to clean, I look horrid"

Slightly he shook his head. "Well that's why you need a little pampering Faea." he replied
although she seemed to think she looked horrid. Oh no The dark haired male shook his head.
"You look beautiful but I'm sure i have at least a few dresses in the drawers over there." he
commented pretty sure she would go over and get one if she wanted. Regardless she looked
gorgeous to him even if he most likely shouldn't think so. he let her take the biggest chair in the
the room mainly because it was the most comfortable before he tugged over something for the
dark hared woman's to put her feet up on.

"Actually maybe it's better that I'm not wearing heels"

"This is your personally section isn't it?"

His eyes flicked towards Faea before he slipped down onto his knees in front of her undoing her
heels and tugging them off of her feet. "Does that feel better?" he asked cocking his head to the
side as she seemed to look around the rather nice looking room. Hopefully being out of her heels
would make her feet feel better since he guessed they were aching from what she said. "Yes it
is. Drink?"
he questioned giving her a smile.

User Image
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Translation-

Faea looked over at the drawers and wandered over opening the drawers and looking at the dressed. All of them were so pretty as Faea picked one up letting the show a revealing dress, which made Faea shake her head, she wasn't that type of person to wear these kind of dressed dropping it back in and folding it. "Not my style sorry" Faea said as she closed the drawer a little bit and looked over at Noel a smile on her face as she took a sit in the biggest chair in the room and watched Noel tug over a foot rest.

"You really don't have to do that" Faea said starting to blush a little bit. Watching Noel as he took of her shoes. Faea laughed before saying "You really are treating me like a princess" Faea said a smile it had been a long time since she had been treated like this. The last time it had been the night before Jace had died. Noel was being such a gentleman, Faea couldn't believe that this was the leader of the McCarthy's she had heard of from such horror stories from.

"Yes thank you so much" Faea said a smile on her face as he asked if she felt better her feet were feeling better already, that's what she got for wearing heels to the cemetery which was probally a stupid idea in the first place. As Faea looked around and then back at Noel. "Yes please" Faea said a smile on her face as she nodded her head when Noel asked if she wanted to have a drink.

Eloquent Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

It seemed, in a way, that Flynn was studying her. The idea nearly made her laugh, but she restrained it. He had just been under her control, he couldn't be free already. Still, maybe he was Romano. If he was... She might very well be in trouble. Desire knew she had to find out, but the direct approach didn't seem to be the best idea, being as he could simply be toying with her and have the ability to kill her at any moment. Plan A was out. Sneaking it out of him didn't seem a plausible plan, Flynn had already avoided questions, meaning he probably didn't plan on answering them. So, plan B wasn't an option either. This left plan C: texting anyone who might know if he was Romano. She raked through her contacts mentally. Jessica still hasn't replied, meaning she was otherwise distracted. The three most likely to know were Oli, leader, and the second-in-command. Desire only had leaders number. She wasn't entirely sure she was supposed to have it, but she did as her job stated and spied until she had that bit of intel. Hopefully he'd know. She pulled out her phone and started the message.

To: Leader / Noel McCarthy
Message: Hello leader, this is your little spy. I've run into a nut that's a little hard to crack here. I'm worried he may be Romano, he wasn't falling to my charms like he should. His name is Flynn. Know of him? He's in McCarthy territory, your sisters cafe, to be exact.

Desire really hoped he didn't, because Flynn was something she didn't want to have to give up. He was fun, and she hadn't had real fun for quite a long time. Mostly, her fun was a mask, something she used to trick those drunk idiots over in Romano territory into trusting her. It was easy to play a little slut for them, but sometimes she wished she could be a normal member of the gang and just get to shoot people. There were days she felt more like a snake than anything, slipping around under the cover of dark and alcohol. She didn't want to have to, but it was the life she knew. What else could she do? Sure, she could be a dancer, but there was no respect for her there. Nobody would hire her, she wasn't made to be a waitress or a shop clerk, and they'd know she was dangerous, at least if she stayed in the city... Not that she could leave, she had to stay and make sure "daddy dearest" stayed out of her way. It wasn't like she could move far, far away and start fresh anyways. Desire wasn't the type for settling down and raising a family. She'd much rather raise hell, right where she was.

A smirk spread over her lips as she missed Flynn. He wanted her back in his lap? Well then, maybe her charms had worked after all. It wasn't something she'd expected him to want, but hey, she didn't plan on denying him. Desire quickly moved so she was back in his lap, refusing to break the kiss till she was there. "Well then..." She smirked at him before nuzzling back into his neck, placing kisses along his throat. "You know, I have an apartment quite close by. I think the manager is ready to kick us out." She murmured against his skin, laughing softly. She pulled out to look at him. "What do you say?"

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

As much as Flynn tried to hide it Desire had wiggled her way into his mind and with every motion
                                                          she made, Her intoxicating kiss her teasing she was slowly tugging his heart strings where she
                                                          wanted them to go. it was frustrating for the hitman. Was this her job in the Romano? It could be
                                                          bad if it was. Maybe coming to his favorite place in McCarthy territory wasn't the best idea he
                                                          ever had. She seemed to carry the kiss on as she altered her position letting Flynn just guide
                                                          one of her legs over his lap until she was straddling him sitting comfortably on his lap. She
                                                          certainly knew what she was doing he could tell that by the single fluid motion she had done to
                                                          get into position. Keeping his eyes closed he knew this was going to be a mistake but he
                                                          slipped his arms first to rest either side of the brunette's hips letting them slide around her and
                                                          lightly link his fingers behind her. She was most likely used to more.....touchy feely than that
                                                          with the drunk guys but Flynn....He didn't want to violate her unless she let him. Hell if she
                                                          dragged his hands he couldn't do anything against that. even worse if she aimed to trap them.
                                                          Once she was comfortable in the position she wanted it was then that she broke the kiss almost
                                                          allowing him out of her embrace. Out of her spell.

"Well then..."

Slowly the dark haired male opened his eyes to be greeted with a knowing smirk. She knew she
                                                          had him didn't she? and from where she was sitting she could most likely feel that something
                                                          was sticking up...Hell had it even gone down? Nuzzling against his neck he felt her teeth doing
                                                          their work a small moan escaping from his lips as he twitched and squirmed underneath her
                                                          almost on command. Lightly biting his lip to try and stop any other reaction he was almost
                                                          relieved when her teeth stopped the teasing.

"You know, I have an apartment quite close by. I think the manager is ready to kick us out."

"What do you say?"

Her apartment....Where she would have even more of a home field advantage. Flynn wasn't sure
                                                          if he was comfortable with that. Lightly he bit his bottom lip. "I ugh...I'm not sure about that." He
                                                          commented pretty sure she would used to a rather eager sounding 'yes' at this point as he
                                                          looked up into those captivating blue eyes. He was certainly tempted as she was slowly
                                                          stripping away his defenses.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

"Not my style sorry"

The dark haired male gave Faea a shrug well that was no problem. Giving her a small smile as
she moved back to sit on the chair She seemed surprised when he pulled over a footrest for her.
Something told him she wasn't used to being treated like that at least not recently and there she
was a Romano family member she could have asked her gang for anything she wanted. Well it
was almost nice to know she didn't take advantage of that. Oh a cutie and modest. His eyes
flicked towards the dark haired woman cocking his head to the side as she spoke.

"You really don't have to do that"

"You really are treating me like a princess"

Her feet laying on the footrest she let him tug her heels off Her cheeks had a light pink tint
painted across them. Noel gave her a light smile. "Well I want you totally relaxed Faea you don't
have to worry."
He replied He was pretty sure that this sort of treatment would make her do that.
Besides he kind of liked having someone to look after since it seemed Jessica was usually the
one looking after him in his drunken state. Pushing himself forward slightly his hand laid one side
of her ankle as he tugged the phone in the room towards him. he was pretty sure there were
quite a few things about him floating around mainly that he was useless drunk but that didn't
bother him because most of the time it was true. Treating her like a princess? well it was
definitely making her smile wasn't it? And that smile only seemed to light her face up that much
more. "Well I have to be a good host don't I especially when your in my private area." he replied
as his hands moved from the phone to lightly massage her feet. Drinks, Comfortable chair, being
able to put her feet up and a massage what more could a girl want right?

"Yes thank you so much"

Noel thought for a moment. So what kind of drink would she want. Wine? That was certainly
classy. "Wine or did you have something else in mind?" he questioned raising an eyebrow as he
watched her. it was then that his phone vibrated. Bleh he could get that later. It would be rude to
answer it when he had company.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas