Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"I am not a damned hooker. I have better taste than that."

"It's my own god damned body. If I want to show off some skin, so be it."

Desire didn't look all that happy at being called a hooker. This was when they would usually slap
                                                          him and leave him. So she wasn't a hooker because she had better taste than that......Well she
                                                          was a high class hooker then. Maybe it would be best to keep those thoughts to himself she
                                                          didn't look happy at all. She seemed to go on another rant about what she was wearing and to
                                                          be honest Flynn he had just....tuned out. Once the dark haired beauty had gone silent he turned
                                                          his head slightly to face her taking a sip of his coffee. "Did you say something?" he questioned
                                                          letting out a small yawn. Pouting....Well girls usually did that when they want something. It
                                                          worked most of the time but Flynn he wasn't like most guys. "You know when you do that you
                                                          look semi retarded?"
                                                          He questioned wondering if she knew that.

"And now it's mine. After your comment, your lucky I didn't hit you. Trust me, losing your cookie is the least of your problems. If you plan on continuing to insult me, that is."

"You're relatively cute, you know that? What's your name?"

Its hers.....After his comment......He let out a small sigh. What exactly was she going to do. he
                                                          could just dump her on the floor and walk out. It was that simple in fact why hadn't he done that
                                                          yet. He let out a small sigh as she seemed to smile. At least she looked a little happier that was
                                                          a plus she might not threaten him again as she just ate his cookie. ******** b***h. He could tell
                                                          she was a woman who thought she could get anything she wanted with her looks, showing a
                                                          little skin, act a little sexy. Well he couldn't' deny that she was all three of those but she was
                                                          slightly annoying at the same time. It was then she asked him his name. Lightly the dark haired
                                                          male rolled his eyes. Did it really matter? Well he was sure if she didn't get his name then she
                                                          would push on with accusations. "Flynn....Now can you like, leave me alone?" He asked even
                                                          though she had called him. Relatively cute.

"If you're hiding from someone, this probably isn't the best place. It's a little out in the open."

"Though, if you're hiding from a group of someone's, like those damned Italians for instance, this is perfect. They wouldn't dare coming here."

Hiding well he was kind of hiding but she didn't need to know that. Since he was part of the
                                                          Romano's She made it completely clear what her alegencices were unless she was trying to
                                                          trick him. "So I'm here.....Minding my own business and then I get accused of hiding. I was just
                                                          sitting here."
                                                          Flynn replied as he felt her shift on his lap so she could coil her arms up and
                                                          around his neck. It was almost instinctive he let an arm slide around her back until his hand was
                                                          laying on her opposite hip. his other hand laying his drink back on the side before dropping to
                                                          rest on one of her silky smooth thighs. his eyes slowly trailing down her legs. Damn they were
                                                          long.

"Oh, so you don't like having a pretty girl on your lap? Mm, you must be gay then. Explains the lack of any sign tying you to a girl."

Hmmm maybe.....He noticed the smirk on her face as she teased him before giving her no nod.
                                                          "Yes no doubt you are very beautiful but yes you got me I'm gay." he replied with a light shrug
                                                          although she seemed to make it that much worse for him lightly wiggling her hips almost
                                                          bringing herself closer until she was sitting somewhere she could work rather well with. She was
                                                          sitting just a little higher than her legs since had been slouching. pressing herself down so her
                                                          butt was firmly pinning something underneath her.
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- Just bumped into someone at the cemetary
Translation-

Faea looked at Noel before turning her eyes back on the road. "No, if they find me its about to get ten times worse" Faea said as she run a hand through her hair as she breathed out leaning back in her car seat closing her eyes as she thought for a brief moment and to also collect her thoughts which she needed to do too. "I'm sorry you had to see that back there I.... I rarely get that upset or when I do I rarely throw things" Faea said as she continued driving, as she drove thinking of a place that was well going to get the Romano's off their trail going into McCarthy territory. "I'm really sorry you didn't to eat at the place" Faea said as looked back over at Noel. It was crazy, Faea was actually helping out the leader of the McCarthy's. Sighing Faea drove down to the local starbucks that was very deep in McCarthy territory.

Faea started blushing when Noel gave her a peck on the cheek she could feel her cheeks starting to burn slightly. Looking over at Noel again "I am really truly sorry" Faea said as she saw her father calling. "A little birdie told me your hanging out with our enemies, do you want to be disowned" Her father started his loud voice so loud that Faea could hold the phone away and still hear him. "Just leave me alone dad I'm tired of this, I'll hang out with whoever I want with or without your blessing" Faea said calmly and then hanging up on her dad as Faea pulled over to the side of the road.

"So since my plan was a bust, which I am truly sorry about by the way, I would prefer to stay away from my family for a while so if you have anything in mind feel free" Faea said looking over at Noel a smile on her face as Faea looked down at her phone and turned it off. "Plus I would think it's safe to say you aren't going to want to step on Romano territory for a long long time" Faea said smiling and then running a hand through her hair yet again.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

3αм, ι'м ∂яυик, ι'м α мεss
ι'м sιттιиg σи тнε ραvεмεит, αℓσиε sнσυℓ∂ ι sεи∂¿ yεs
Vσмιтιиg тнσυgнтs σи тнε кεyρα∂, sεи∂ αиσтнεя ∂яυикεи sмs

Flynn's next two comments earned him a growl, and a glare. Normally, Desire continued to pretend to be happy and playful till she got what she wanted. This man, however, continued to insult her, forcing her to break her typical habits. She yanked an arm from around his neck and slipped a blade out of its hiding place under the side of her shirt. She pressed it into the mans gut, being sure to keep herself in the way of anyone else seeing it. Desire pressed the blade hard enough that he could feel it. "Listen, and listen good, or I will cut your ears off so you have an excuse. You don't insult me, people just don't do that. Not only because of the way I look, but because of what I am. Do not screw with me, kid." She snarled, losing the playful tone from earlier. This man was insulting her... Who did he think he was? Only her superiors insulted her, well, her superiors plus Oli, but Oli was her rival, he had a reason. Desire wasn't going to deny it, though. The challenge that Flynn was becoming... She liked it. Most men were putty in her hands by now, and he seemed to be resisting her. She loved this little challenge game already, and it was her first time playing.

The woman raised an eyebrow when he sighed. Was he, bored of her? That wouldn't do. He wasn't interested in her, it seemed. A challenger to her skills... She wondered if one of the others had set this up for her, given her a challenge in attempt to make her lose her cool. It wouldn't work, no matter what it was, and she would get him. She'd decided that, she'd make him her own little toy... She just had to get to him first. "Flynn? Like, Flynn rider in that ridiculous Disney movie? How cute." She laughed before taking a few more bites and finishing off the cookie. She let her blue eyes meet Flynn's. "Good cookie." She told him softly, reaching back and grabbing the second one. It was a good cookie, the man had good taste: in cookies, at least. She smiled again, placing a kiss on his jaw. "But no, I'm not going away." She answered, turning the knife to remind him it was there.

She smiled, relaxing her grip on the blade slightly as one of Flynn's arms went around her waist and the other rested on her thigh. She chuckled then at his comment. "It's my job to pick up on these things without even having to talk to someone. Your glasses, you don't seem to need them, meaning you're using them to disguise your facial features. And these tattoos..." Desire trailed her free hand over Flynn's hand on her thigh, tracing the tattoos on his knuckles lightly, "Who only has tattoos here? It means you're hiding more. And since tattoos seem to be a tell tale sign of who someone is... Well, you get the gist. If you aren't hiding, bravo: you've tricked me, and now you know what it's like to be accused of being something by appearances." She finished with another little smirk.

Desire put the trailing hand back to his neck, leaving the one with the knife where it was. She still didn't trust him, though he was proving to be quite entertaining. Desire ground down against him briefly, hoping to elicit some form of response. "Ah, you are... Interesting. Shame, taking you off the market for us girls. You're not too bad looking." She purred the middle bit, nuzzling her face into his neck a bit. She pulled out and used her free hand to send out a quick text message.

To: Jessica
Message: Hey, what do you know about a guy named Flynn? Tattoos on his knuckles, most likely some on other parts of his body as well. I've run into him at your cafe... I'm too impatient to try and get these out of the man himself.

She sent the text before returning back to her previous position.

ι'м ƒσσℓιsн ωнεи ι gεт ριssε∂
ωαкε υρ, яεα∂ yσυя ιивσx, yσυ'ℓℓ gεт тнε gιsт
ι ωσяε мy нεαят σи мy ωяιsт

User Image

Guess what? I'm naked under these clothes.
I'm feeling rather playful.
I'm out with Flynn.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"No, if they find me its about to get ten times worse"

"I'm sorry you had to see that back there I.... I rarely get that upset or when I do I rarely throw things"

"I'm really sorry you didn't to eat at the place"

Oh ten time worse that didn't sound good at all. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly as she
mentioned she rarely threw things. Well that was fine. He didn't mind it almost made him smile.
"It only shows that you might just care what happens to me." he replied it was unusual at least
from his experience. He couldn't help but notice they were now driving into his own gangs
territory that could certainly be bad for Faea if she was recognized. He kind of hoped it wouldn't
come to that. Then again his judgement when he had been drunk it usually wasn't very good.
She hadn't tried to do anything against him so now in his own territory it would be his turn to
keep her safe. Besides he was the damn leader of his gang. Who exactly could they tell? it
wasn't like they could go.....Over his head. At the peck on her cheek the dark haired beauty
seemed to blush it was certainly more visible than before and it was surprising to see. She was
really doing a lot of apologizing. "Faea I told you that its okay. You don't have to worry." He
replied to be honest it was kind of nice to see member of the Romano gang who didn't want to
kill him or capture him, or at least she didn't seem to want to. "Its just good to meet a Romano
that doesn't want me dead."
Although he could understand if she did.....Maybe this niceness
was just a game play it nice and betray him later it was one of his gang that had killed her
husband. At that moment he almost wished he never thought of something like that he knew it
would now be tugging at the back of his mind. Feeling himself jump slightly as her phone rang he
was surprised by the words that come from it. He might have been sitting next to her but he could still hear it.

"A little birdie told me your hanging out with our enemies, do you want to be disowned"

"Just leave me alone dad I'm tired of this, I'll hang out with whoever I want with or without your blessing"

Well it seemed like her father wasn't really using his brain now was he? Feeling the car pull over
the side of the road he let his eyes trail towards the dark haired woman. "I'm sorry I have caused
so much trouble for you."
This was certainly something he hadn't anticipated. Getting along with
a Romano. Getting her in trouble. Maybe he was slowly growing fond of her you know what they
say you catch more flies with honey.

"So since my plan was a bust, which I am truly sorry about by the way, I would prefer to stay away from my family for a while so if you have anything in mind feel free"

"Plus I would think it's safe to say you aren't going to want to step on Romano territory for a long long time"

The dark haired male couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "How about that bar then?" he
questioned raising an eyebrow as he noticed her brushing her hair away from her face although
she seemed to miss a few locks letting his hand raise up to brush the stay strands away from
her face his fingertips lightly brushing against her forehead. "Does that sound okay to you?"

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Flynn raised an eyebrow as he heard the dark haired woman growl as she was glaring at
                                                          him.....Slap and leave him was coming its what usually happened. He was used to it. He wasn't
                                                          the most pleasant person after all. He wondered how much longer she could remain oh so sweet
                                                          and playful....Most likely not long. Flynn was difficult, Insulting, and quite frankly he was a lazy
                                                          a**. He didn't let people get close to him and yes he was still tempted to just dump her off of his
                                                          lap. He managed to refrain from doing so at least when he felt her blade pressing against his gut.
                                                          What a sucky time to not bring a gun. Especially when he was going into McCarthy territory.
                                                          Nobody really bothered him usually so he thought he would be fine....But this woman. He just
                                                          stared blankly at her letting out a small sigh.

"Listen, and listen good, or I will cut your ears off so you have an excuse. You don't insult me, people just don't do that. Not only because of the way I look, but because of what I am. Do not screw with me, kid."

Okay that was a rather quick turnaround wasn't it? Lightly Flynn shook his head. "And you really
                                                          give a ******** what I think?"
                                                          he questioned raising an eyebrow. "You know that could be a sign
                                                          of.....sign of low self esteem. Let me guess you do this often. You use and abuse guys so they
                                                          don't use and abuse you."
                                                          he replied Her playful tone seemed to have disappeared. Where as
                                                          Flynn he sounded well.....slightly bored. It was how he always sounded bored, with a hint of
                                                          sarcasm occasionally. He was pretty sure with how beautiful she was she had never gotten
                                                          spoken to like this not at all she didn't seem like she had to deal with it very much from her
                                                          reaction. He was almost pretty sure she wasn't used to being told no She got whatever she
                                                          wanted.....Showered with gifts from admirers Guys just fell at her feet, swooned at the sound of
                                                          her smooth voice. She could make them do whatever she wanted just by shaking her a** in their
                                                          direction. Hell if she asked them to kiss her feet he was pretty sure they would happily do that to
                                                          make her happy. God guys were so pathetic.

Something told him she wasn't going to give up though because of a few insults. It was definitely
                                                          difficult to know what she was thinking....Social skills they weren't really his foray. Idly his hand
                                                          lightly rubbed across her thigh as the arm that was behind her lightly toyed with her dark locks.
                                                          God what was he doing? maybe giving her part of what she wanted to make her leave? Yeah
                                                          that sounded about right?

"Flynn? Like, Flynn rider in that ridiculous Disney movie? How cute."

"Good cookie."

It wasn't too long before the devil....sexy devil finished off his cookie her eyes seeming to fix on
                                                          his. That was most likely another feature she had that made her victims weak at the
                                                          knees....Those piercing blue eyes. he found himself staring at them for a moment. Until of
                                                          course she told him that his cookie was good she seemed to release him from her gaze then.
                                                          Well he wished he could have found that out for himself. Lightly he shook his head. Ugh why was
                                                          she soooooo annoying. It was then she spoke the other one so that was what she was aiming
                                                          for stealing both his cookies....hell he wouldn't be surprised if she tried to steal his coffee as
                                                          well.

"But no, I'm not going away."

She had kissed him.......SHE HAD KISSED HIM. What the hell was she thinking. At least it
                                                          wasn't one of his weak spots only his Jaw if she hit one of those that would be bad for him.
                                                          Desire also made it clear that the knife was still there giving it a light twist almost making him
                                                          shiver on command. Damn it she really wanted to mess with him didn't she. So she wasn't going
                                                          to go away. That would be problematic.....Unless she was aiming to strip him of everything he
                                                          had with him. Food....Coffee....Money. Hell she might even stay to try and tease him about it if
                                                          she was successful. She was most likely used to getting money just thrown at her after all.
                                                          Seeming rather pleased with the position of his hands now she chuckled before letting him know
                                                          what she thought.

"It's my job to pick up on these things without even having to talk to someone. Your glasses, you don't seem to need them, meaning you're using them to disguise your facial features. And these tattoos..."

"Who only has tattoos here? It means you're hiding more. And since tattoos seem to be a tell tale sign of who someone is... Well, you get the gist. If you aren't hiding, bravo: you've tricked me, and now you know what it's like to be accused of being something by appearances."

Well wasn't she smart. although he might just have something that would blow those arguments
                                                          away even with her lightly rubbing her thumb across his knuckles. It made him pull his hand
                                                          away from hers lightly shaking it to get rid of the tingling feeling left from her touch. "Maybe I just
                                                          like the look of the glasses. As for the tattoo's does it really matter if I have more? Wouldn't it be
                                                          more suspicious if I was wearing gloves to hide all of the tattoos?"
                                                          He had made a rather good
                                                          point there he would look even more suspicious if he was wearing gloves too. "Besides its just
                                                          clothing. Its not like I'm wearing a full on balaclava."
                                                          Argument torn apart right there. it was true
                                                          though.

The dark haired beauties knife seemed to remain in place as the the hand behind him lightly
                                                          toying with the back of his neck. She seemed to really be trying to effect him didn't she?
                                                          especially when she ground her butt down against his crotch. Okay maybe she was slowly
                                                          making something raise but then again what guy wouldn't get not get that reaction from. The
                                                          squirming he was doing was most likely making it that much worse and he was sure she could
                                                          feel something poking her by now.

"Ah, you are... Interesting. Shame, taking you off the market for us girls. You're not too bad looking."

"Yeah so maybe you should go. Since you kind of don't have a chance." he replied he was pretty
                                                          sure that she wouldn't take that as rude as it most likely sounded but Flynn had a way with
                                                          words he spoke before he thought.....he didn't think of the consequences either. Although he
                                                          was just referring to the the subject she had brought up about him being gay. She didn't seem to
                                                          care too much about that lie anyway. nuzzling her face against his neck rewarding her with a
                                                          small gasp.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Everybody Wants To Behappy;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx Nobody Wants To Be Inpain

User Image

Selenaxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Hopexxxxxxxxxxxx.xx
                                                    Lopezxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selena bit her lip. "mat.." She reached for the game. "By the way I'm not drunk.." She grabbed the bucket she had been spitting most of the vodka in. "and one more thing .." She moved twister over using her foot. Then grabbed it and looked at him. "Your going down." She stated with a smirk. "you didn't think I was just going to let the electric chair go did you.." She whispered in his ear. Then she looked at the cuff keeping their wrists together. "Also I have no idea where the keys are to these ones..just saying.." She lightly kissed him and bit his lip again.

She looked at Twister. "oo I also left a newbie in your chair so..have fun with that one.." She smirked at him."Jer-bear.." She began to twirl a strand of her hair.
                                                    outfit

User ImageUser Image

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Desire narrowed her eyes at Flynn more. "Opinions matter to me, as long as they're about me." She snarled, twisting the knife around some. She didn't like that he was being so rude, so blunt. It was a challenge, but it was an offensive one. She heard what he said about her, how she used and abused guys so she didn't... "Shut up. Shut. Up." She snapped, digging the blade deeper into his gut. She was dying to kill him now, but she knew better. Killing someone out in the open was a bad idea, it got you caught too easily by cops. Maybe if she got him alone she'd murder him... But he had seen through her all to quickly. How could he tell? He was going to be trouble, as fun as he was. "I don't abuse men as long as they tell me what I want to know. I may or may not have low self esteem, that isn't the type of information I share with people." She snapped again. Desire couldn't stop her mind from going to the treatment she had received from her father till she shot him. She had scars from his... treatment. Along her chest, the only spaces her shirt actually did cover. Those who saw them and asked, they were accidents. She fell when she was little, got scraped up a lot. But she knew that wasn't the truth, and sometimes other people knew it too. "I don't do anything about being abused until they try something. Then people get shot." Desire added darkly. She felt herself relax a little bit as her played with her hair and rubber her thigh, and rested her head on his shoulder. He was confusing, more so than most men she met.

Desire grinned when he shivered at the twist of her blade. She grabbed his second cookie and took a few bites before placing it back on the table and stealing a sip of his coffee as well. Then, she was back to studying him quietly. He was very odd. He could dump her off his lap, drop her and just walk out. If he did it fast enough, he'd avoid getting hurt too. And yet, he didn't. He had actually moved to hold her, keeping her on his lap. He truly was very strange, and she wanted to know who he was exactly. She smiled at him again, and looked back at the counter. The man at the counter was looking worried, slightly. Right. Causing trouble there wasn't a great idea, she didn't want to get Jessica in trouble, since she was the owner. "Don't worry, I'll be good. I wont cause any trouble." She called, hoping to assure him. She wasn't sure if it worked or not, but he did go back to his business. Maybe she should leave, with or without Flynn. She didn't want to get these civilians paranoid about what the two of them were doing so close and call the cops on them, considering it could get Jessica into trouble, and she could be pretty damned scary when she was pissed off.

She kept her smile going, even when he pulled his hand away. She was having an effect on him, she could tell. It was a slow process with him, but this was significantly more fun than when she went out on a job. Getting information out of horny, drunk idiots was all to easy, but Flynn was being a pain in the a**... She liked it. He was such a challenge, it was difficult to get underneath his skin. Even the fact he had a response to every assumption she could make. "Mmm, you're right. I like you, you're more fun than even Oli boy. You're a challenge. Maybe I'll keep you." Desire mused, sliding the knife back into it's holster. "At the very least I don't think I'll kill you, not any time soon. You're too much fun to get rid of." She smiled at him again, a soft one this time.

Desire simply smiled when Flynn spoke again. He was trying to get rid of her again... But, he had proven himself to be a lot of fun. She didn't want to give up her newest toy, since that is what he had become. Her smile grew even more when she heard the little gasp he gave off. "You aren't helping yourself at all, you know." She murmured to him, nuzzling her face back into his neck softly. He was very warm, and it seemed she was starting to get more and more of a reaction out of him, she could feel something poking her slightly. At least she hadn't gotten yelled at yet, but she was still very curious as to who the man really was. It was funny that he was squirming beneath her, trying to get out without just outright dropping her on the floor. He was just screwing himself over now.

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"mat.."

"By the way I'm not drunk.."

Jericho couldn't help but smirk. "You say as you spill most of your drink." he commented it was
obvious she was drunk. as much as she tried to deny it he could tell. Oh well he moved alittle
closer to her letting his hands rest on her hips as he tried to at least keep her steady. "So I hope
your ready to be beaten Since I don't think your balance is really here at the moment. You don't
stand a chance."
He teased unless of course she decided she was going to be cheating.

"Your going down."

"you didn't think I was just going to let the electric chair go did you.."

Oh so playing twister was going to be punishment for him putting her in the electric chair eh? He
would LOVE to see how that turned out. Althoguh it seemed like she didn't know where the keys
for the cuffs were. Well wasn't that helpful. He seemed to be given another kiss....Oh so really
did enjoy doing that didn't she? Slipping behind her he gave hera nice slap across her butt.
"Sooooo Its going to be fun watching you set this up." he teased hell could she even set it up in
the staye she was in?

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Opinions matter to me, as long as they're about me."

"Shut up. Shut. Up."

Another twist of the knife. God she was annoying wasn't she? Letting out a small sigh she really
                                                          seemed to know how to make him shiver and squirm didn't she? Lightly rolling his eyes he might
                                                          just be getting used to her sitting on his lap now. It certainly took long enough. Although he
                                                          seemed to make her snap slightly He felt the knife digging a little more into him one of his hands
                                                          moving to grip onto her wrist. Maybe he could.....maybe if he treated her like a lady it might
                                                          make her leave quicker that was certainly could be a good idea but could he actually do it?

"I don't abuse men as long as they tell me what I want to know. I may or may not have low self esteem, that isn't the type of information I share with people."

"I don't do anything about being abused until they try something. Then people get shot."

Tell her what she wanted although he couldn't help but notice she hadn't given him a straight
                                                          answer.....maybe or maybe not. "And your not very quick to dismiss it either." he replied, this
                                                          quickly seemed to turn worse and worse she was now mentioning shooting people. That seemed
                                                          to be quickly squashed though when he started to lightly rub her thigh prompting her to rest her
                                                          head against his shoulder. She seemed to be quickly be back on her teasing game. reaching for
                                                          and stealing his other cookie......then his coffee. Great she had full out robbed him. maybe he
                                                          just wanted to know what her game was maybe he was actually enjoying the attention she was
                                                          giving him since he didn't get it alot at all even if she was just toying with him. Desire seemed to
                                                          be stepping up to the challenge trying to get him trapped under her thumb.

"Mmm, you're right. I like you, you're more fun than even Oli boy. You're a challenge. Maybe I'll keep you."

"At the very least I don't think I'll kill you, not any time soon. You're too much fun to get rid of."

She wanted to....keep him? Keep him? That was the first time he had heard something like that
                                                          and maybe to make it even more believable she pulled the knife away from him. That made
                                                          Flynn feel that much more comfortable. Struggling again he tried to slide her off of his lap into the
                                                          seat next to him he was pretty sure that if she hadn't noticed something already then she would
                                                          eventually. Desire seemed to be keeping close to him which only seemed to make it harder to
                                                          move her most likely something that she was going for.

"You aren't helping yourself at all, you know."

What do you mean?" he questioned as he lightly fidgeted she wasn't letting him out of her grasp
                                                          as easy as he thought she would even after the insults. "Look can you just get off me?" he
                                                          asked being a little....blunt. He was pretty sure she might have some more tricks up her sleeve
                                                          she would most likely get taking him with her she wouldn't want him to recover from her charms
                                                          after all.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Desire continued to watch Flynn's reactions to what she did. Sighing, eye rolling, and shivering. She was getting more reactions as they went, but he seemed to have this big tough guy act going on. She frowned a little as he grabbed her wrist. "Are we done insulting me yet?" She asked, looking at him through her eye lashes. She hated thinking about the use and abuse of her own body, the way her father had treated her and everything. Sure, she still visited the man whenever she could, but she despised him. The visits were more to make sure he stayed in his coma. He wasn't even allowed to die yet, no. He had to suffer. If he woke up, well, then he'd be punished even more. She'd find a way. Desire flicked her eyes around the room briefly, taking in the changes to her surroundings. The boy with the book was gone, and only a few people were still there. She didn't want this man to go, however. Maybe it was because he was fun, but he was also interesting. She didn't know a lot about him and for some reason she really... She just wanted to know more.

She shook her head at his comment about not dismissing it quickly. She didn't forget things that hurt her, not easily at least. Her father had been in that coma for... what was it now, nine years? and she still refused to forgive him. Desire took the cookie and broke what was left of it in half, holding one half to Flynn's lips. "Would you like some of your cookie?" She asked, tipping her head to the side a bit. She placed her half of the cookie on the table and grabbed the coffee again, drinking more. His coffee taste was not as good as his cookie taste, but this was a girl who drank hot chocolate all the time. Desire figured, though, that if she wanted to keep Flynn with her she would have to be nicer, and that meant sacrificing some of her stolen cookie. She didn't want him to go away, even knowing he challenged and insulted her. Maybe it was an issue with her head. She didn't like most men in the gang, but this man she didn't know had her so interested she actually gave up something that she'd stolen.

Desire put the coffee back on the table and slipped her arms back around his neck when he struggled a little. Did he really think he was getting away that easily? It didn't happen like that. Maybe with other girls who tried to do what she did, but Desire was something of an expert. She could go and piss off Oli with her abilities, though he seemed equally as good at getting girls as she was at getting guys. Maybe that was why both of them were kept in the gang instead of one getting removed. Or maybe the leader just didn't want to risk someone joining the Italians. Those goddamned Italians.

"I mean you aren't helping yourself get away." She answered, nuzzling her face into his neck once again. And then his question. She pulled out immediately, raising her eyebrows. "You realize you are significantly comfier than any chair." Desire told him, patting his head lightly. She smiled again, and kissed his cheek. "I am not getting off." She added.

User Image

I'm out with Flynn.

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

what does it take to fall apart? i’ve shipped off pieces of my broken heart. for being lonely is a lost art… and i’m van gogh painting my own stars.
                                    Adelaide scoffed at the thought of her being jealous over who Oliver slept with. She may have been known to have a temper, but to be the jealous type? Hardly, and that was due to the fact that most guys she did hook up with knew that she would most likely kill them if and when they did try flirting with other girls. Though now she watched as Oliver seemed to look at different features of her face, to which she simply tilted her head curiously until she had placed her feet in his lap. "Hardly, because odds of what you do with women that affect me is very slim dear. As long as it isn't with a Romano slut, and you don't die from whatever STDs you may have, I could really care less." she said simply with a shrug as she mindlessly started to slowly twirling a few strands of hair between her fingers with a light smile on her lips. But that changed the second Oliver tried to push up a little and get her legs off of him(at least it seemed that way to her), so she quickly and pointedly lowered him back down with her legs as she pointedly moved her legs and applied the right amount of pressure on his crotch area. "I'd think twice before making me uncomfortable again Mate." she said simply as she glared at the male, though never seeming to stop in the playing of her hair.

Addie couldn't help but laugh though as the conversation turned a bit lighter, as Olvier commented on her not even having to try. She simply shrugged and smirked before she curiously watched the younger male. He seemed to be checking her out, which she didn't mind as she watched his gaze rake down her legs and lick his lips before he became bold and started fiddling with one of the buckles on her boots. After hearing the comment on how the boots seem to look amazing on her she simply stared at him silently as she again tilted her head at him. There were so many things she wanted to say, but she settled for applying a more brutal pressure on Oliver's crouch again. "Watch your hands, or I may have to cut them off." she said simply as she glanced at the door and internally wondered where on earth the damn papers were. I mean it shouldn't take so long to get would it? Unless someone had distracted the goon....or the goon couldn't figure out which papers to actually get. She sighed, a bit frustrated at having to wait around for something as simple as papers.

what does it take to lose control? i have lived so fast just to die real slow. played with fire yet it still felt cold. put a smile on… call it fool’s gold.

ooc;links in bottom words;;
User Image

Faea Angelina Carter

Family member of the Romano
Location- sitting in McCarthy territory pulled over on the side of the road talking to Noel
Translation-

Faea looked over at Noel and smiled. From all the stories she had heard about the McCarthy leader it wasn't matching up, then again Faea usually had never believed them. Faea let her hands drop into her lap as she looked down shaking her head as he apologized. "No, my father and I have never gotten along, its.... its just I think he was upset when I didn't go the way he wanted, I never listened to his rules.... and then my mother she was never home, there were times I wish she had been home and saw what my father was really like" Faea said rubbing her wrist where a faint little scar was. Her father had thrown everything when he was upset or just didn't like what Faea was doing.

"I'm just tired, tired of all this, they all know it, after Jace's death, it became more evident, my dad never liked or approved of Jace, saying he was always back talking to my father, he did" Faea said looking up, keeping her hands on her lap. "I guess you can say being in my father's prescense scares me, you never know what he will do, and Jace knew that he saw it everytime I mentioned going home, everyone says home is supposed to be a place where you love it, it wasn't for me it was the place I dreaded, scared to even walk in that front door, I think that's why I just emmersed myself in school and ended up going to medical school, it kept me away and I never had the balls to tell my father how I felt around at home" Faea said realizing she had pretty much just spilled her entire life to Noel.

Looking back over at Noel "I'm sorry that was probally stuff you didn't want to hear" Faea said smiling and then smiled faintly. When Noel mentioned a bar Faea nodded smiling as he brushed a few pieces of hair that she missed. "That would be good I could go for a drink even though I think the last time I was at a bar was a while ago, so what bars are good here" Faea said smiling as she pushed the thoughts of her father out of her head and put her hands on the steering wheel. "I really don't know your area honestly so your going to have to give me directions" Faea said a smile on her face as she looked over at Noel.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Are we done insulting me yet?"

Flynn let his eyes flick away from the dark haired male....Well he didn't really want her knife to
                                                          come into play again. That was not a pleasant feeling and since he was unarmed that could be a
                                                          bad thing. Something told him with the knife she had she was good a close combat where as
                                                          him.....Well lets just say she could most likely kick his a**. He was more of a guns person after
                                                          all being a hitman. "I ugh.....Guess so." he replied slightly unsure as to what to say since he
                                                          was sure she would only get more pissed if he insulted her anymore. He was defiantly surprised
                                                          when he watched her break a piece off the cookie and lightly press it against his lips. His eyes
                                                          trailed over Desire's face almost trying to see what she might be up to.

"Would you like some of your cookie?"

Yeah his cookie, Flynn hesitantly opened his mouth to take the piece of cookie in his mouth his
                                                          lips lightly brushing against her fingertips as he did. At least she was being nicer. Her arms
                                                          slipped back around his neck most likely to keep him under control. It wasn't too hard
                                                          considering where she was sitting not to mention she had made something stand at attention for
                                                          her. it was then he made a rather large mistake he looked her in those crystal eyes. his hand
                                                          slowly dropping back onto her thigh. She was full on robbing him wasn't she.....His cookies, his
                                                          drink....Hell keeping him trapped like this she had his freedom in the palm of her hand.

"I mean you aren't helping yourself get away."

"You realize you are significantly comfier than any chair."

"I am not getting off."

His eyes flicked away from her as she seemed to nuzzle his neck as she spoke. He was a
                                                          comfortable chair and he wasn't helping himself? Lightly Flynn bit his bottom lip as she seemed
                                                          to just.....toy with him. Trying to make sure he knew that she was in control. Even going as far
                                                          as to tell him she wasn't getting off with a peck on his cheek. "Why?" he questioned unsure of
                                                          what kind of reaction he was going to be getting.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Hardly, because odds of what you do with women that affect me is very slim dear. As long as it isn't with a Romano slut, and you don't die from whatever STDs you may have, I could really care less."

Oliver raised an eyebrow as Addie spoke. Oh so she was acting..... Ignorant now? That was
amusing he almost pouted in fact he did. "Addie you know what hurts." he teased although
at the mention of Romano sluts he couldn't help but grin. "Oh and how would you know if I did?"
He questioned raising an eyebrow it was an interesting question almost like he was.....testing
her and her resolve. STD? Didn't she know that he took proper precautions for things like that.
Oh Addie so naive. lightly he shook his head. Watching as she just idly played with her hair. he
wouldn't have guessed she would have forced him down unless he couldn't feel the force of her
feet on his lap. Forcing him back down so he was sitting on the desk she slipped her legs up
altering her position slightly so her boots were pressing against his crotch. Hard enough to to
have some kind of effect. And effect that would eventually make it obvious he kind of liked the
position but not hard enough to hurt. At least she was wearing her boots so she wouldn't' be able
to feel it right? That was one of the goof things about them.

"I'd think twice before making me uncomfortable again Mate."

All the time she spoke, All the time she stared at him just idly playing with her hair almost like
she hadn't done a single thing it was definitely turning Oliver on. He lightly bit his lip ring as his
eyes remained on her. "Oh well I guess I will have to oblige you are my superior after all." he
replied. yep she was the second on command. he took his orders from her. If she said jump he
was sure he would have to jump. If she said go make her coffee he had to. She certainly had
power over him and her being deadly hot was a bonus. It wasn't long before he gasped his hands
tightening slightly on her boots. She really was trying to punish him wasn't she as she applied
way more pressure down below. One of his hands moving up from her boot to lighly rub the side
of her calf. feeling the Leggings she had on at the moment

"Watch your hands, or I may have to cut them off."

She was kind of cruel wasn't she but that only made him more determined to make her his. get
on her side. Make her his trophy. "So whats off limits?" he questioned as she seemed to be
punishing him his crotch being her obvious target right now. At least she hadn't full on kicked
him right she was just making him a little...uncomfortable.
/size]

Hilarious Fatcat

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
MordekaiBonderas
ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł

Location _– On the road.
With _– Jessica.
Feeling _– Ponderous.
OOC _– Sorry for my absence I will be here and there bit will try to do two post a week at least. I hope this idea works to branch off of for Jessica. >__<

'Heh, seems I may have to show her how much I can handle... With time.', the curious thought sent him to smirk as his hands shifted on the wheel. The scene playing out with just the two of them was almost too good to be true, yet the fantasy couldn't possibly be this good. With brights eyes, her looked about the town as the sun was now setting. Some street lights were already shining, and with that he shifted the shaft to turn on the headlights. He gave a squeeze to her embrace, warm and loving it was and only sending him to smile. 'Guess I can hit a place up before the exciting night at the club.'

As he drove his speed climbed swiftly by tens, soon he was near ninety with the windows down. The breeze was cool and whipping both their hair,
It was calm until the sudden wail was heard. 'Damn I was on a few more blocks away.', in the rear-view mirror the flashing lights were clear to be seen. Kai sighed and let his eyes roll, now slowing and pulling over. Nervous fingers drummed on the wheel, as he looked over at Jessica with an apologetic look. This wouldn't give him points for sure, he could only hope for some way out of this. The officer walked over, a mid-thirties male and slightly overweight with a balding head and a dark goatee. His voice was booming as he leaned in and spoke, "License and registration?"

ł ł – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – ł ł
"You owe us. So it's money, or your life. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas