Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn hopped on her motorcycle, and within moments was in the clearing. She lifted the helmet from her head, and placed it on her motorcycle seat. Walking to about halfway across the clearing, she waited for the Wolf gang to get out of the car. She hadn't seen the members of the Wolf gang. Ever. Everlyn had only ever seen Dane.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?
{ooc:}

Misa Black Moon

User Image

♫ Perhaps, it is time to die?

╔══════════════╗

Misa nodded. "Yes, I got our usual guy. He was more than excited, I think he loves working for us." She watched as a motorcycle raced into the clearing, closely followed by another motorcycle and a car. "Why are there so many of them? Is that girl the leader?" She gestured at the girl who was first in the clearing. "I've never met this gang before..." Misa carefully nudged the door open, grabbed the file, and began to walk towards the middle of the clearing.

╚══════════════╝

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

Stupid traffic.. As the two bolted off he was in traffic. Argh, I"m going to be late. Revving the engines he zoomed past every car finding every little gap to bolt through. i'm going to be late i'm going to be late i'm going to be late.. He pressured himself to go mad fast, being a perfectionist his timing was never off. Seeing them in the distance he speeds it up. Swerving with his tires squeeling he gets to the spot to see Whites and his fellow Grey Gang. Wiping the intense sweat off his forehead he gets out of the car. Relieved his perfect timing isn't brokened he stands beside the two awaiting the deal, imaging watching Everlyn's reaction to see the surprise that Milo didn't stay in Black.. or join White. But to actually be on Grey. True plot twist. He made many deals like these before, having his guns behind him prepared for anything in a exchange like this.

__________ __________

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"Soon we'll eclipse the Black Gang,"

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰
"The Brains of the White Gang"

Cern swallowed nervously before getting out of the car, making a beeline for his leader and sticking near her. Dane made him nervous, but he did his best to mask it now as he watched what he assumed was a wolf hop out of a gray audi and make their way towards him. He saw Dane step out of the same car and steeled himself for dealing with his elder brother. The wolves were supposedly nuetral, but he knew better. They were dangerous.

✰OOC: ✰

"Then we'll rule this city."

---

"It's easier when they count us out,"

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯
"Leader of the Grey Wolves"

Dane smiled brightly as he saw his brother and made his way over to them with Misa. "Hello Cern!" he smiled, noting his brothers nervousness. As much as he tried to hide it, Dane had this ability to see right through him. It rattled Cern. "So, how many of you are there?" he asked, noting Tanya, Cern and Everlyn. They had certainly come rather prepared. He had given the file to Misa, so he assumed she still had the file that the whites wanted.
Then Milo walked up to them, much to the surprise of his brother. He threw a friendly arm around Milo's shoulder, turning back to the whites. It showed that Milo was on his side, and no one elses.

☯OOC: ☯

"Because they'll never see us coming."

Desirable Hunter

User Image
×Trace these bullets with your fingertips.×

××× ×××

×They dance alone on my last breath.×

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya was out the door and on her motorcycle in an instant. She started and sped off after Boss. She pulled up next to her and took her helmet off as well. She set her helemt down on her bike and walked next to Boss. She looked out over the neutral zone. Her hands rested on her guns. The Wolf Gang were cunning dogs, they might just turn this meeting ground into a killing zone. Her eyes checked for ever good sniper position around them. There was no one she could see. She relaxed a little, very little. She looked back for Cern. She was concerned for him. She had easily picked up on the tension between him and his brother when she first met them. She could almost feel the abrasiveness of their relationship and it rubbed her the wrong way. Possibly it was the crush she had on him. She shook her head slightly. she had to stay focused. Thinking about Cern was going to do her or her 'family' any good right now.

Out of Cartridges: Cern!! -huggles back- haha
×××

×This is death.×

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn greeted Dane with a smile. "It's been a long time Dane. How have you been?" She glanced over at Milo. "Since when is Milo part of the Wolves?" She narrowed her eyes a little bit. "So you've been a traitor the whole time huh? You have our file right?" Everlyn glanced at the little lady behind the two men. "Who's this? I don't believe I've met her." She glanced over at Cern and Tanya. "Have you guys ever met her?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa started to blush when they started to talk about her. She quickly walked over to Dane's side and clung to his arm. "My name's Misa..." She looked at Cern, him and Dane looked so similar. But they acted so different. She was almost positive that Cern would avoid all forms of physical affection. He looked smart though, it made sense why he was the brain behind the operation. So we aren't really that different now are we? I wonder if he knows who I am...

╚══════════════╝

Desirable Hunter

User Image

××× ×××

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya recognized Milo and her eyebrows raised as she realized what Boss was saying. A traitor. What a disgusting thing to do. She knew him to be second command of The ravens. She shook ehr head and glared at him. She was glad they didn't trust him enough to allow him into their gang. Scheming mutts Then Tanya's eyes focused on the lady between the two of them. "Never seen her before." She grasped her gun tightly. She glanced at Cern maybe he'd seen her before. She saw how she was all over Dane. She kept her glare on the Wolves. They couldn't be trusted.

Out of Cartridges:
×××

×This is death.×

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰

"That's Misa, their hacker," muttered Cern, just loud enough to be heard. He wasn't the brains for no reason after all, and knew more than the wolves thought he did. He saw his brother smile at him and had to resist the urge to take a step back. They were like cats and dogs, they didn't get along. At all.

---

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane patted Misa on the head, it seemed she was a smidge shy. "So, have you changed your mind about joining my gang instead Cern?" he asked his brother, his customary offer that he said every time the two met. His brother paled and shook his head. "No? But I promise we're much better than your gang," he said, still getting a no in response. Looking put out, Dane sighed. It happened every time, but he still wanted Cern in his gang.

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa looked up at Dane. But what position would Cern take if he were to join us? Mine? She started to panic a little. I already have nothing to do because of how fast I do everything... Sharing is not an option. She let out a soft whimper, but quickly composed herself. "We were here to make a deal, yes? We have the file you so desperately wanted from the Ravens. We just want to be allies. As we always have been."

╚══════════════╝

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn looked over at Tanya. "Calm down. It's just the Wolves. We're neutral towards each other, and it will continue to stay that way until they do something that affects us negatively." She looked back over at Dane. "Please stop trying to convince my hacker to go off with you. He's the only one I've got. You have that little girl over there, and isn't she sufficient enough?" Everlyn eyed the file in Misa's hands. "We would very much like that file back. And if it's just our gangs being allies you want, then so be it. This is only conditional. If you do anything against my gang, then it's all called off. Understood? Milo, tell me, why did you leave the Ravens? To go to the Wolves no less."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

Milo who was slowly dozing off was startled by the sound of Everlyn ask him why did he join Wolf Gang. Everlyn, I was always in with the Wolf Gang. Before Ravens, that is. I was assigned as a double agent to rank up and defect when needed or when I saw a high point like the documents. Disappointed, I didn't join you.. Everlyn? He smirked recalling their talk about his loyalties and how he said he was making joining White an option. The Wolves are much more advanced, better, faster, stronger then Black, or White. We're simply ahead of the game. Besides, another large reason was Milo honestly didn't like the color white too much. He found Everlyn, Tanya, and Cern all annoying and worthless.

__________ __________

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰

Cern agreed with his leader. Dane should leave him alone. He had his own hacker and he didn't even need Cern.

---

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane waved off Everlyn's attempt to try to get him to leave his brother alone, and focused on the contract. "Fair enough, but the same applies to you," he told her, smiling. He patted Misa on the head, noticing her slight noise. "And of course little Misa is sufficient, Cern wouldn't take her place. He'd just be on my side, not yours," he explained.

Desirable Hunter

User Image

××× ×××

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya tried to relax, but she just got a bad feeling from them. They had a hidden agenda. She could just tell. She gripped her gun as Dane taunted Cern. It was clear to her anyway that she didn't like people messing with him. She'd shove a gun down anyones throat and blow them away for him, except for Boss of course. She took a deep breath and sighed heavily. She wasn't sure of the small grils ability as a hacker. She was sure that Cern was the best hacker out there. Or was that just her crush talking again. She bit her tongue to bring her back to reality. She was tired of these game. She was ready to raid the Ravens and end them for good. After they did that the wolves would be next.

Out of Cartridges:
×××

×This is death.×

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn just smiled. "Alright, let's get this deal over with." She walked up to little Misa, and held her hand out. "We would really appreciate that file back."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa glanced up at Dane for a sign of approval. Then she handed the file over to Everlyn. "Let's not go against each other okay? I don't like killing people... But if their trying to hurt people I care about, I won't forgive them." Misa glanced over at the Tiger's clan. They seemed very tight knit, but... A little out of place. Much too offensive for the current situation.

╚══════════════╝

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Яიӽιє Νιɡȟȶιɲɡɑʅє

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Roxie nodded her head to Everlyn request and went to the supplies area they had kept. She was good at knifes and pistols since her father had taught her how to defend herself. Zipping down her leather coat she tucked her two knifes inside then grabbed two pistols tucking them into the back of her pants. She was as symmetrical person everything had to be even or it would bug her. She tucked her hands into her leather coat wondering how everything was going to pan out. She never killed before never had to really but she was willing. While she was walking she was looking at the ground I'll do it no matter what she looked up with her chin lifted like she was on the mat for a competition. It just showed how determined she was to get this job and make those suffer for her fathers death. She had a small frown and sat waiting for Everlyn to get back to cause some mayhem.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰

Cern mentally agreed with Everlyn. He didn't want anyone to fight here. "Can we head back now?" he asked Everlyn, once she had gotten the file. He didn't like this... Alliance, and knew there would be more to it. Much more.

---

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

"Aww, so eager to leave brother?" he said, mock hurt in his tone. He watched the file being handed over smoothly and sighed. That was done, time to go back and hope that Misa wasn't too mean to the decoraters. The ones that could keep their mouths shut were hard to come by, but if they didn't listen to Misas direction than they deserved whatever they got. "Well we'll all be seeing eachother again soon, being allies and all," he said.

Desirable Hunter

User Image

××× ×××

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya scoffed at Danes words. She backed away from them towards her motorcycle. "Yeah let's get out of her Boss." She said and continued to walk backwards keeping her eyes on them. She wouldn't turn her back on a enemy. Once she felt they were no threat, or a whole lot less of one she turned around and went of her bike. She looked at Cern and put her helmet on. Now! She could finally think about Cern and not worry about much of anything. She wondered if he felt anything towards her or if it was a one way thing. They openly flirted with one another, thought not very often. She sighed mentally and started her bike up waiting for Boss to take point.

Out of Cartridges:
×××

×This is death.×

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out