6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"It's easier when they count us out,"

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯
"Leader of the Grey Wolves"

"Well lets see, we could either recruit some new members or sneak into a nearby military base," he said, even though his version of sneaking was more going in guns blazing and making sure the cameras were off. They needed a file from the base anyhow, so they could either get more recruits and make them do it or simply fetch it themselves.
Then get some cake.

☯OOC: ☯

"Because they'll never see us coming."

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

♫ Perhaps, it is time to die?

╔══════════════╗

Misa grinned. "Obviously the more dangerous one! Military base!" She turned her little hacking device on. "I'm in their system, easier than child's play. When we're close enough I'll turn all the cameras on, wouldn't want to alert them of our presence before we were actually there." She smirked. "Ready?"

╚══════════════╝

{ooc:}

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Of course I'm ready," he said, swinging his semi-automatic down from his shoulder. It was black with a grey wolf painted onto the side. "Remember to stay behind me, I don't want to lose my favorite hacker," he teased amusedly, heading towards the military base. Hostile take overs were the best, and if they could take this place they could make it their new base. It would be perfect. Easily defendable, in the middle of their territory and well away from the others turf. He wanted it as a base, and he usually got what he wanted.

☯OOC: Milo's comin' to join us. ☯

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________
__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

Lucky the house was almost never occupied. Walking into the vault, it only opened to him, and Soren. He's been in Black for the longest time, but it was the same time he joined Gray. Being on the streets Gray recruited him, using him as a double agent to climb up the ranks of the Black Ravens. Only making contact with them every few months it was time for him to return home. Seeing as the Black Gang was at an all time low, and Milo having documents against the White he was feeling pretty satisfied. Grabbing the documents that the Black Ravens valued against their rivals and some land permits for the uprising Gray. You'd think he created a bond but, the day he stepped in with the Black Ravens it was a mere professional relationship. And it was all going to crumble. Running into his room all his belongings was already ready to go. Being the neat freak he was, it wasn't hard to just have everything sorted and classified out for him. With everything with him he jams it into the Audi quickly in fear someone may catch him. " We're off to the military base " Read his most recent recieved texts.
Stepping on the gas he was feeling excited, with much more ambition to take down the two gangs then ever before. Also seeing the rest of the Wolf Gang was nice, though peers and comrades weren't ever really much to him. But, more the merrier.

__________ __________

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa trailed behind him. "Have you heard anything from Milo lately? I heard a rumour that the Black Ravens were slowly going downhill... Is he coming home? I know Milo loves a good mission more than anyone else, and since things are so static back at Black..." She let her sentence stop with a hopeful tinge. "It'd be nice to have our second in command back wouldn't it Dane? Not saying that your not doing a phenomenal job on your own." She hugged his arm. "You'll always be my favourite leader!"

╚══════════════╝

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
(Oh my, I leave for one day and I'm behind 11 pages Dx Can someone fill me in please?)

Desirable Hunter

gaarasonegirl
(Oh my, I leave for one day and I'm behind 11 pages Dx Can someone fill me in please?)

[[I know what you mean. I'm only behind a few pages but there's a new gang??]]

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane smiled, looking amused as she hugged his arm. He made his way outside to his car, a grey audi nearly identical to Milo's (seeing as he was no good with cars, Milo had picked it out for him). "He'll be meeting up with us at the military base, which will hopefully become our new home base," he told her, slipping his arm out of her grasp so the two could get into the car. He set the car in gear and they were off, speeding down the roads. Dane wasn't the safest driver, but he liked speed and the two didn't exactly go well together.

☯OOC: Milo's comin' to join us. ☯

Invisible Sex Symbol

gaarasonegirl

[[White has done a raid on a nearby police station, and their readying a spy to join Black's ranks. Black has done a successful raid on the Syke's company, did I mention that little miss Syke is the spy for White? Yup. We added a new gang, the Gray Wolves, which is a neutral gang... For now... And Gray has just started a mission on a nearby military base.]]

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
gaarasonegirl

The Black
Their in 3rd place, their losing. But! Milo stole documents of a powerful funder/industry caleld Syke Industries. The Documents hold important figures and land permits. At the same time White Gang found the daughter of Sykes Industries; her being the direct heir to the money if the father of the company would die. So Milo steals the documents, and the Black team goes out to kill everyone in the document. Rmember, inside the document held all important figures of the Sykes Industries. So, The Mayor was killed by Soren. Milo was secretly a double agent for a new Gang called Gray Wolves. And, he stole the documents originally for Black team and he's using the documents for the Gray. Get it? Okay. Uhh... What else.. White was prepared to raid Black.. i think?

Someone fill in the blanks of what I said. I was gone for a portion of the day. lawl.

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

She pouted a little. "We'll have time to go back and get our stuff right? All of my computer equipment is back there, and I don't care how you spin it, I'm not letting all that stuff go to waste. It was really expensive you know!" Misa didn't mind Dane driving fast, she liked the speed, as long as he didn't hit anything, which he usually didn't, they would be fine. "So we're hoping to take over this military base, and make it our new base? Are we keeping our old one? I mean I know it's crappy, but it's better to have a bunch of safe houses right? It's a good back up."

╚══════════════╝

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Яიӽιє Νιɡȟȶιɲɡɑʅє

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Roxie smirked seeing her struggling to bring up her father. "Well I wanted to talk about joining actually." She crossed her arms over her chest to see if Everlyn would agree or not. "Even though I might not seem like it I can be a good attachment to the team." She then smiled hoping to help relax Everlyn.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn crossed her arms, pocketing the necklace. "And what? I'm assuming you've come to ask for your father's place? You'll have to prove to me that your worth it. I'll take you with us on our raid of Black's base tonight, and if you can handle it, you've got second in command, if not, well... You'll be six feet under. Understand?" Everlyn didn't mean to sound harsh, but she didn't want Roxie to make a decision she would regret. Everlyn knew Roxie well, and from the sounds of it she just wanted to avenge her father's death.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

"Yeah, we'll be going back to grab our things while the clean-up crew finishes up," he spoke as if they already had the base. Though to him, it was as good as theirs anyway. It was currently only lightly armed and had a small, scattered amount of rookie soldiers with a few veterans they would need to look out for. He nearly crashed into a mailbox but changed directions just in time. "And we'll still keep the old base as a back-up, but this'll be our main. I've already got some people ready to ship supplies here for our rooms and the rest of the base once we clear it out. It's nice having spies," he said, turning into the parking lot of the base and slamming the Audi to a halt. Milo should be here too. He stepped out of the car, looking to see if Milo's Audi was visible.

☯OOC: ☯

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

While they were waiting for Milo to show up, Misa stepped out of the car, and started to play around with the military base's security system. "Their security seriously is s**t. They have four guards, one by the main entrance, and the other three are slacking off. They aren't armed either, all their weapons, and I say this lightly since they barely have any, are locked up. By the time they notice us, they'll all be dead. Nobody would have the time to go through the locks on the doors." She smiled lightly. This place will take a while to make the security sufficient... Looks like I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Just the way I like things.

╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas