Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Introduction

The year is 2139. The world has changed drastically, Space travel has been advanced enough to launch many ships into the skies above to achieve what was once thought to be impossible. Civilizations on the Moon, artificial gravity the entire planet wide, the technology would blow the mind of anyone living in the 21st Century. The countries of the earth have mobilized into a single organization known as the "Planetwide Unity Project" it's goals are to unite all countries and alliances into one organization dedicated to world peace. As any sane person would know, peace among men is impossible. But the PUP Organization dreams of this kind of peace. But the Moon civilization on the other hand has been separated into several different organizations. But they all abide by the single Government known as, "United Colonies of the Moon" each organization rebelling against the earth, they want to make their own rules and laws while the Planetwide Unity Project wishes to take them over and establish the "Perfect living conditions" they believe is possible. The Militaries of the world have dissolved into the Planetwide Armies. Man to man combat is virtually dissolved because of the introduction of the Armored Exoskeleton Project of 2058. A derivative of the United States Army Future-Soldier project that was scrapped years before. The Exoskeletons started as suits designed to allow a soldier to carry more gear than any human could. But they grew and grew until they became fully armored suits of destruction five stories high. The Exoskeletons as they are have allowed the Planetwide Armies to go into battle with mere human beings with virtually no losses. But since the full exoskeleton takeover of the Armies several rebellion groups have stolen plans and created their own. Based completely on the various models over the years. Most of which using outdated weapons that use Gunpowder and bullets rather than Charged Particle beams. One exoskeleton called the Mark 102 Armored Combat Exoskeleton utilized the GAU-8 Avenger Gatling Cannon in a more useful role than the older A-10 Warthog could with it. But in the year 2130 the Planetwide Armies became obsessed with their victories and created a Coup D'eat and overthrew the Planetwide Unity Project, thus becoming the most powerful fully Militarized organization in the universe. Their only opponenets are the Moon Civilizations as well as the Satellite colonies near the atmosphere of earth. Each side has advanced Exoskeleton technology and older outdated battle strategies have become commonplace in the struggle of the Colonies and the Armies. This roleplay outlines that battle.

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Rules and Regulations

Pictured Above: The Mark 91 "Paladin" Exoskeleton

1. Please no godmodding, I understand that these Exoskeletons are virtually indestructible but they do have damage tolerance limits.
2. Please post at least a paragraph per post. Writers Block happens to everyone so I understand, but try your best.
3. If you have an idea for an Exoskeleton you want to use just PM me details about it and I will add it!
4. This isn't an all out constant battle roleplay, so feel free to embark on your own once in a while. I don't mind!
5. Lives can be taken. I'm not saying you can kill someone in one post, just make sure you win the fight. Nobody is a god and an exoskeleton can be destroyed along with it's operator.
6. PM me all profiles with the name of your character! And put a wahmbulance so I know you read these rules.
7. I only ask of you at least 3-5 posts a day. Feel free to post more but that's my limit on how little.
8. Yes, if you must ask this is based off of Mobile Suit Gundam. So if I refer to the Exoskeletons as Gundams or Mobile Suits forgive me. Gundam is on my mind and I'm in the mood to make a roleplay about it. But this has no story line based on Gundam. Just the suits.
9. Let me know if you're going to be offline for a long while so I know to let everyone know in the announcements post!
10. Thank you for reading my rules and I hope you enjoy this roleplay!
11. I do sincerely hope you decide to join and if you have any suggestions feel free to PM me!

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Exoskeleton Models

Mark 219 "Behemoth"
Mark 219 "Behemoth" Assault Model Combat Exoskeleton
Biography: This unit was first deployed in the Planetwide Armies in 2110 and has since replaced the Main Battle Tank in all roles. Armed with the Model 21 20mm Sub Machine Gun and the Model 44 30mm Assault Rifle, this "Behemoth" can destroy anything in it's path, paving the way for more agile units to move in and take the area wanted.
Armament: Model 21 20mm Sub Machine Gun - 30 Round Magazine and acts as a shield to incoming fire made of a high grade classified metallic alloy.
Model 44 30mm Assault Rifle - 40 Round Magazine with an added single round AGM-443 "Fury" Anti-Armor Missile

Mark 91 "Paladin"
Mark 91 "Paladin" Flight Model Exoskeleton
Biography: This Unit was first deployed in the Planetwide Armies in 2097 as the first Assault Flight model exoskeleton capable of using a multitude of armaments ranging from the Model 663 Multiple Missile Launch Platform to the M19 50 Caliber Automatic Pistol. This unit is designed to intercept and destroy any unit threatening the air superiority of it's deployer.
Armament: Mark 22 Automatic Anti-Aircraft Cannon (80mm) - Belt Fed Cannon capable of constant fire from it's 8 barrels.

]Mark 2 "Warrior"
Mark 2 "Warrior" Assault Model Exoskeleton
Biography: One of the first and longest serving Exoskeletons in use, armed with only one weapon but a load capable of holding over 3,000 rounds of 20mm Cannon rounds inside it's back, this unit was used to maintain control over a given area. Since it's being it has become a widely used model, used by almost every Military organization on the planet. But don't be discouraged, before it's retirement from the Planetwide Armies due to the Behemoth's production the Warrior is a valuable asset in maintaining a point and destroying any light armored exoskeleton out in the battlefield.
Armament: Mark 1 Anti-Armor Gatling Cannon (20mm) - 3,000 Round Belt Fed High Speed cannon

Mark 100 "Savior"
Mark 100 "Savior" Armored Attack Exoskeleton
Biography: The Mark 100 model exoskeleton was widely used in an infantry role, easily putting down any resistance, but it's damage threshold was high for the time, giving it the name "Savior" as it's ability to carry a transport unit on it's back to carry wounded operators out of the conflict.
Armament: Mark 24 7.62x51mm Automatic Rifle - 100 Round belt fed magazine placed on the units' right arm
Model 2 Multiple Missile Deployment Platform - Capable of launching 8 Armor Piercing High Explosive anti-tank missiles placed on it's left arm.
Mark 36 30mm Auto Cannon - 300 Round Belt Fed magazine placed on the left shoulder
Mark 111 Missile Deployment Platform - 12 High Explosive Nuclear Missiles mounted on the right shoulder

Mark 101 "Doombringer"
Mark 101 "Doombringer" Tactical Deployment Exoskeleton
Biography: The Mark 101 was first deployed to replace the role of Special Forces ground troops by giving these exoskeletons concentrated particle close quarters weapons such as blades, capable of slicing through the hardest of armor. The Doombringer acquired it's name due to it's record of ending several revolts overnight without anyone realizing that they were there. These units are capable of flight and can match the Paladin Model in air speeds.
Armament: M94 Charged Particle Blades (Knives, Swords, Scythes, Tonfas, etc.)
Model 28 60 caliber Auto-Pistol - 15 round magazine with an added suppressor
Integral Auto-Pilot System to allow operators to let the Doombringer act of it's own accord and tactically end the situation.

Mark 302 "Zeal"
Mark 302 "Zeal" Mobile Artillery Exoskeleton
Biography: The Mark 302 was first deployed in 2124 to the Planetwide Armies fulfilling the role of the Mobile Artillery units that were once used in the 21st Century towards the beginning of the 22nd Century. This Exoskeleton maximizes ranges of the 105mm Howitzer Artillery Cannon to it's absolute limits with the "Zeal" targeting system. Based loosely upon the older outdated Laser guidance systems the Zeal system finds any heat signature with a humanoid shape and immediately launches an Artillery shell towards it.
Armament: Model 33 105mm Nuclear Howitzer Cannon
Internal M75 Missile Launch Platform - 36 AGM-443 "Fury" Missiles inside the chest. 18 Each side.

Mark 402 "Commando"
Mark 402 "Commando" Multi-Role Tactical Exoskeleton
Biography: The Mark 402 was first deployed during the Initial Takeover of the Planetwide Unity Project and served as multiple roles such as Sniper, Assault, Assassin, etc. Due to it's wide armament it's a larger use in the Planetwide Armies. This Exoskeleton has been used worldwide as well as the Initial and failed invasion of the Moon Colonies in 2122.
Armament: Mark 883 110mm Artillery Cannon - 40 Round capacity held internally
M992 Charged Particle Long Range Application Rifle - Recharging Rifle Infinite Capacity
M889 High Explosive Missile Launcher - 8 High Explosive Low Yield Warheads

X-1128 "Thunderstorm"
X-1128 "Thunderstorm"
Biography: The Thunderstorm has been in several conflicts around the world and is widely known as the Indestructible son of the Behemoth. The Large Cannon over it's shoulder and charged particle rifle makes the Thunderstorm just what it's name depicts. Not Including the other arms it can carry into the battle
Armament: Mark 300 Multiple Shoulder mounted Rocket Platforms - 36 rockets inside each shoulder
Model A926 Charged Particle Assault Rifle - Infinite Capacity (Recharging)
Model 332 High Velocity 20mm Assault Rifle - 100 Round Capacity
High Energy Gauss Cannon - Unlimited Ammunition (Recharging)

More will be added soon!

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Profile Skeletons!

[size=9][color=darkblue]Gaia Name:
Character's Name and Rank:
Character's Allegiance: (Planetwide Armies or United Colonies of the Moon Armed Forces)
Exoskeleton Model:
Personality Traits:
+
+
+
+
Character's Biography:
Character's Theme song: (optional)
Character's Age:
Character's Picture: (Preferably Anime)
Character's Exoskeleton Picture: (If you want your own)[/color][/size]

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Announcements

Tomorrow's War is officially completed!
Conditions of battle are favorable towards the Moon Colonies
Location of the first battle: Afghanistan, Middle East, Planetwide Armies United Earth

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Accepted Planetwide Armies Members!

Gaia Name: Sasokata
Character's Name and Rank: Brigadier Commander Jason Conner
Character's Allegiance: (Planetwide Armies or United Colonies of the Moon Armed Forces)
Exoskeleton Model: Model 909 "Crimson Wing" Flight Assault Exoskeleton
Personality Traits:
+ Sarcastic
+ Dedicated
+ Warm Hearted
+ Humorous
Character's Biography: Jason was born in the States United by the Planetwide Unity Project and was raised in a Military training school his entire life, learning how to effectively and tactically operate an Exoskeleton. By the time he was 18 he could easily defeat mostly any enemy in the entire Unified world. Soon enough he had heard the Moon Colonies were planning a rebellion against the Planetwide Unity Project Government, and heard from his superiors that they were planning a takeover of the reigning government over the earth. Jason agreed to assist in the hostile takeover and took his Model 909 to the fight, defeating mostly every enemy in it's path as he gained the ranks, eventually achieving the rank of Brigadier Commander. He commands a unit of operators stationed in Northern Ireland. His unit is some of the highest trained men and women of the entire Planetwide Armies and are masters of their exoskeletons. He now served valiantly as a decorated soldier experienced in Exoskeleton to Exoskeleton combat as well as infiltration without the use of an exoskeleton.
Character's Age: 23
Character's Picture: Brigadier Commander Jason Conner
Character's Exoskeleton Picture: Model 909 "Crimson Wing" Flight Assault Exoskeleton

Gaia Name: Neta_Surik
Character's Name and Rank: Captain Isaak Wulf
Character's Allegiance: Planetwide Armies 
Exoskeleton Model: Mark 302 Zeal
Personality Traits:
+ Loyal
+ Driven
+ Vicious
+ Gutsy
Character's Biography: Raised in Germany, Isaak was the son of one of the political leaders of P.U.P. and was often at ends with his father. Going into the military academy to spite his father, he quickly familiarized himself with exoskeletal combat. In the Academy he trained continuously in combat, usually using dirty or underhand tactics to win. This wasn't to say he wasn't capable of winning a straight up battle, Isaak simply liked that extra edge it offered. Before he graduated the coup took out the Planetary Unity Project, as well as his father. After receiving his commission into the new Planetwide Army, Lieutenant Wulf trained in more unconventional tactics. During one insurrection, his detachment was sent in to deal with it as other units were already engaged. Using an older transport plane, he dropped in using a overly large parachute to slow his descent just enough. On his way down he fired on support building using his missiles. After hitting the ground he fired on one combatant point-blank with the 110mm leaving very little behind. After that he promoted for his actions, then sent to a Special Operations unit located in Northern Ireland. While he has yet to meet his CO, he feels confident. 
Character's Age: 22
Character's Picture: Captian Isaak Wulf
Character's Exoskeleton Picture: (If you want your own)

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Accepted Moon Colonies Armed Forces Members

Gaia Name: Sasokata
Character's Name and Rank: Supreme Commander Leona Steele
Character's Allegiance: Moon Colonies Armed Forces
Exoskeleton Model: X-558 "Revelation"
Personality Traits:
+ Cold Hearted
+ Dedicated
+ Sadistic
+ Destructive
Character's Biography: Leona was born on the moon and raised on it her entire life by her parents, the Supreme Commander of the Moon Colonies' Army so many years before the war had begun. She was put through a regular school, but when she turned 18 she was put into the Military and trained on every Exoskeleton the Moon Colonies Armed Forces had in their arsenal. She has run several missions on the earth in her faithful Revelation Exoskeleton, armed with it's 36 High Yield Nuclear Missiles it has more firepower than the Gunship Exoskeleton, but not as much armor. It's maneuverability suffers from the armor plating but the firepower makes the Revelation a force to be reckoned with. She climbed the ranks due to her several missions eventually replacing her father in his position of power over the Armed Forces. She fights alongside her soldiers and trainees as hard as she can, fearlessly putting herself into danger without regard for the enemy or herself for the better of her subordinates.
Character's Age: 29
Character's Picture: Leona Steele
Character's Exoskeleton Picture: X-553 "Revelation"

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
Brigadier Commander Jason Conner

I n t e g r i t y
                                                                    ███████████████ █ 100%

A m m u n i t i o n C o u n t
                                                                    ██████████████ ██ 80%

C u r r e n t L o a d o u t
                                                                    ███████████████▌▌

"...The day is today..."

Jason saw inside the chest of his Mark 909 Crimson Wing exoskeleton as the sound of gunfire erupted to his small unit. The Red and white paint on the armored plating of his Six story tall Crimson Wing walking through the Desert, the three screens in front of him showing the left, right, and directly in front of the Crimson Wing. "Surrender now! Or you will surely die!" He said over the intercom system of the mech, his voice distorted by the sound of a robotic voice. He watched the screens closely, seeing several Mark 2 Warriors and about two Mark 219 Behemoths. Soon enough the Gatling guns of the Mecha's started to hammer each Paladin in the advanced group. "Hit the skies and attack from below!" He yelled over the radio as he yanked back on one of the handles inside the cockpit of the Mark 909, launching wings from it's back and igniting the Jet engines, sending the Exoskeleton into the skies. Jason smirked and quickly ended the climb of the Mecha and pointed the large 40mm Assault Rifle down, lining up the target crosshairs on his center screen until the crosshair blinked bright red. He then pressed a button on the side of his lever, sending a long burst of thirty rounds down range, each impacting the Behemoth. The Behemoth fell to it's knee and the others focused their fire on the Crimson Wing. "All enemies focusing fire on me! Launch every rocket you have! Cover the Savior!" He yelled as a slow moving walking tank struggled to get into the fight. Immediately lighting up the night sky with it's Model 2 Rocket Launcher Platform. He watched the battle commence as he reloaded the 40mm assault rifle, the large magazine falling to the ground as he loaded a fresh one inside.

The tide of battle changed drastically as a gunship exoskeleton became known. The Gunship launched twenty four Nuclear Missiles at all angles, quickly decimating the Savior and much of his Paladins. He cursed to himself and hit the engines, sending the Crimson Wing soaring over the battlefield, avoiding most of the missiles, some exploding midair. The missiles packed quite a punch but the superior armor of the Crimson Wing took much of the hit. He watched the screens and pointed the rifle forward as several Flight Models emerged from the ground for an ambush attack. He cursed under his breath and re-adjusted himself, flipping a switch, sending the Crimson Wing into auto-pilot. The Mech's screens turned bright and the controls started to move by themselves as it drew a 50 caliber pistol from it's arm and sent rounds flying down range, impaling the engines of the flight models. Three down. The Crimson Wing was taking hits, but it didn't care. It's only goal was to end the enemy resistance.

"Hostiles at all angles. Evasive maneuvers.. Initiated. Hold on Brigadier Commander" The Crimson Wing said in an automated voice as it pushed it's engines to their absolute limit, quickly suffering from the G-Forces of the high speeds Jason struggled to stay conscious, but at least he was getting out of the fight. As the Crimson Wing was escaping it fired several rounds from it's pistol behind him. Attempting to discourage any others from giving chase. "Another loss huh Crimson.. These Moon dwellers are getting smart aren't they." He said with a laugh as he watched the screens. The speed of the mech decreased when it was a favorable distance away from the fight. "I am not sure Brigadier Commander. The tides of battle are quickly changing. The Moon Colonies are gaining strength against us. Even I cannot fight their gunship model. My damage threshold cannot withstand twenty four nuclear strikes at once. No matter how armored I am. But I have found a falter in their armor. Whenever they launch their missiles they become immobile. The Gunship goes through a system shutdown and reboot to compensate for the stress on the body of the missiles launching. All records being sent to command. Standby. Returning to command." The Crimson Wing said robotically as it slowed it's speed down, eventually falling to the ground and standing still in the desert, hidden by a large sandstorm.

OOC: .....

"...That you meet your maker..."

Dangerous Hunter

【◆◇◆Ⓖⓗⓞⓢⓣ Ⓐⓛⓟⓗⓐ◆◇◆】
██████ ██ █████ ██ ███████ ███ █████████ ██ █████ ██ ███████ ███ ███

Name:Michael Bayhald/Age:27/Height: 5'11"/Eye Color: Hazel/Weight:205 lbs/Physical Stamina: 72 Hours No sleep-Lift 350 Pounds/Skills: Hacking-Parkour-Navy Combat Tactics-Craft Piloting-Electrical Engineering

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-------------------
RPC Index:
A:HUD
a1. Operating system
a2. defenses control
a3. LCD commutations & Sight options
B:Under layer
b1. Bionic Skeletal Structure
b2. Thermal Suit & Reinforcement padding
b3. Anti-energy attack system
C:Over layer
c1. Helmet
c2. Torso
c3. Arms
c4. Legs
c5. Boots
c6. Gloves
D: weapons
d1. Primary
d2. Secondary
c3. Support
D: Enhancement
d1. Adrenaline Nanites
---------------------
User Image
Operating System - Built on a micro PC, and covered by an aluminum electrical housing reducing the effects of EMP blasts it supports a HDD of 100TB, and a 500 GHZ processor with 80 GB or RAM, this micro computer fits inside of the housing on top of the helmet as if it were a rubbery layout spanned around the inlay underneath the padding and reinforcement, then below that lies the support for the head frame, and the seal to the suit, it contains tools that will automatically decrypt data or, adapt a special signal to make support frames for special connections, in which will allow access to systems, if it detects an incoming signal, even hidden, or encrypted it will process it to make sure there's no virus, or sort of destructive signal coming in, it will cut all connections, accept for those emitted by communications, it holds a transmitter that is in the helmet that will produce signals given off of the antenna, and can jam communication signals up to 10 miles.

Defenses control - Running from the satellites made by SEALS engineers, the communications broadcast as far as a solar system, using hyperspace technology to send waves from electron to electron, to electron, every form of matter. This system can allow signals to travel very far, and enable the user to contact someone from across the galaxy within seconds. It controls the orbital Ion-cannon satellite, which in turn displays on the LCD screen it's the satellite AV system. It's ion cannons takes the UV rays from the sun, and stores the energy in a power core, that acts as a capacitor, but then will ionize the UV rays through a housing which in turn will form the beam, but this process is very slow, but the after

effects can wipe out a city, based off of the options via HUD options panel.

LCD Display & Video Feed - The modes are Ultraviolet, infrared, thermal, night, and also optical. It uses the camera placed on the visor that is a solar powered device that captures though it also allows the user to look through as normal the micro HD camera sends the broadcast signals via electron to electron by processing the data into micro signals, via transmitter. It also has links to display from the Arial AV cannon, and allow one to zoom in using the optic options built into the LCD screen, and on the satellite, thus opening view to signs of life over the battlefield.

-------------------------------------
Bionic skeletal structure - Made out of a titanium frame, with hydroloc appendages, and muscle tension locks, it will allow the wearer to have enhanced motion, and will also provide a more sturdy stance. The structure also prevents damage from limbs being torn off by locking them into place such as the neck, cannot be snapped by a simple motion, but also will provide enhanced combatant performance, such as keeping blocks in a sturdy position preventing the hit.

Reinforcement padding - Space foam developed by NASA is used as the sub-compound for this, but between is a form of sand that is interlined with bionic springs reducing damage, and impact from serious hits developed in SEALS labs the suit has been modified to follow one of

many standards the titanium grain with he sand in between the tightly woven spider-silk layers allows it to endure even a hit from a .50 caliber, or even 500 magnum round alone.

Thermal blocking layer - Made out of thermal layering, and a lubrication that's held in pocket like structures that will leak like pores from a human boy, when temperatures exceed 160 degrees, and this enhanced gel is supposed to withstand even plasma based heat, but is designed with sphere like marbles that contain small amounts of liquid nitrogen to cool down the wearer in place of heat that could mutilate someones bare skin.

Anti-Energy Attack System - Made to with stand ionic, or laser based technology, the armor covering, as well as the under layer are covered with a plastic coated like substance, that heavily magnifies the light particles, and will reflect them just as a lazer to a mirror. The area covers every inch of the suit, and is even made like a one way mirror for the visor, but giving off a yellow look like the standard visor for SEALS.
-------------------------------------------
Helmet & Headgear - The head is covered by a basic hood that takes the overlay shape, but is breathable through an air filter, the part of the suit is covered by a hardened helmet made up of a titanium, and diamond mixed alloy, and is coated with the anti-energy layering compound. The visor is made up of a plexiglass, and diamond compound made transparent by removing the compound that usually gives off it's shade of color by light. at the bottom is a zipper that joints the helmet to the suit.

Torso & lower body - Made of the same alloy titanium, and diamond mixture over the under suit, it is given a flexible type of junction as it's plated together by a spider-silk layering holding the plates, and underneath is a layer similar to that of the under layers defense, but this layer has bionic tension springs, and is filled with a type of anti-ballistics gel, and titanium grains, followed by a hardened plexiglass-diamond plates between the layer of the springs, and joined titanium-diamond plates, thus allowing it to be very flexible, but it's pressure lock system allows it not to go inward while hit at a massive velocity, thus giving it it's bulletproof shell.

Legs - Just as the same system as the torso, the joints are held into place with a simple bionic lock giving the user control of their movements, and is effective of CQC attacks. The knees are locked using a bionic lock system that when pressure is applied from an impact it will lock in place, but may be released by a users inside movement.

Gloves - Metal alloy mixed in the padding of the gloves give it the extra grip, to hold onto an object for a long time, and the fingers have a bionic lock system, allowing the endurance from the person to go uninterrupted by the force of gravity allowing the person to move flawlessly, and keep hold of something without hesitation.

Boots - Having magnets inside of the soles allows him to walk on metallic surfaces as if it were nothing allowing him to scale metallic structures with ease. the boots are held in place with pins, and hinges, having the same grip system of titanium-diamond studded pellets allows for extra grip. The boots have a sturdy element that will allow it to be held in place over the under layer garments.

Arms - On the arms are blades that are run by a plasma core, and will emit heat exceeding 40k degrees, but the thermal layering underneath is very dense, as to protect the user from harm, the plasma cutter triggers from the HUD control panel, and is located on both lower forearms. The joints are locked by a pressure sensitive system that will lock joints when massive pressure is applied, but may be released by the wearers inside movement.
-------------------------------------------
Primary Weapon - The M4-MOD2 Model rifle has been upgraded to a plasma based firing system, though it is run off of a core, that are in places of magazines, it is estimates that 1,000 shots can be made out of every magazine, with a firing rate of 50 shots per second, and three magazines usually carried on the utility belt. The plasma technology burns at thermal levels that exceed 100,000 Degrees.

Secondary, The L85A-MOD1 Model rifle is designed with a thermal-infrared system, and has been upgraded to .500 magnum armor piercing diamond tipped hollow point rounds, with a bionic recoil system, it has a 250 rounds drum, that usually weighs 20 pounds. It's display is an LCD screen, that shows the images recieved by the thermal readers. It has a firing rate of 10 rounds per second.
--------------------------------------------
Adrenaline Nanites - Injected into His blood stream, and triggered by sensors that indicate lowered reflex they will rigger giving a micro dosage of 10 MG of highly concentrated Testosterone, thus giving the user adrenaline rush. The user may experience high rates of heart pounding, and may lead to shock, but will be induced by the electrical systems on the nanites, thus doing CPR to the user. Forcing the user to breath.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████ ██ █████ ██ ███████ ███ █████████ ██ █████ ██ ███████ ███ ███
{OOC}I'd like to use my RPC.{OOC}

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
OOC: Go ahead, Just send me a profile and I'll add it so everyone knows who ya are

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
Brigadier Commander Jason Conner

I n t e g r i t y
                                                                    ███████████████ █ 100%

██████████████ ██ 80%

███████████████▌▌
                                                                    ALICE Artificial Intelligence Battle Adviser
                                                                    AXR-350 High Efficiency Jet Boosters
                                                                    AXR-11 High Thrust Boosters
                                                                    PP993 .50 Caliber Sidearm
                                                                    PA-358 40mm Assault Rifle

"...The day is today..."

Jason remained still inside the cockpit as his Mark 909 sped towards it's destination. The Ocean. The Planetwide Armies had a Giga-Carrier the size of seventy Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers combined and held over a thousand different Exoskeletons and housed many more men. It was basically a civilization thriving in the ocean. "Hey.. Alice. Tell me something would you. How are we supposed to defeat these Moon Soldiers. Their Exoskeletons are just about as advanced as ours. But they lack our charged particle weapons, yet their bullets are just as effective." He said looking around the cockpit, the three screens showing each angle besides behind him. The screen turned black and a small red light became visible in the cockpit. Standard, all power was being reverted towards the engines and main Artificial Intelligence. Alice was the custom AI for the Mark 909 Crimson Wing. The only Crimson Wing with one of the most advanced Artificial Intelligence Battle Adviser. But Alice was different from the ROBERT system used in almost all of the Exoskeletons of the Planetwide Armies. "Brigadier Commander Jason Conner. Please forgive me for my failure in battle. It was the only route outside of being destroyed. My main concern is the survival of my operator. Without my operator I am just a machine made to destroy. Without a moderator I would destroy everything in my path until someone or something destroyed me." Alice said in a picture perfect female voice. The robotic voice of Alice being overridden since the power had been reverted. Robotic voices costed less power than a perfect one. "Don't worry about it alright. It doesn't matter now. Our men are inbound to the Egyptian Base. We're going to the carrier for a recharge and re-armament. Understood Alice?" He said watching the black screens before turning the middle screen on and flipping through various digital documents. All the enemy technology known. He flipped through until he found information on the Gunship Exoskeleton. "No known weak points.. No known damage tolerance.. High Yield Nuclear Missile.. Uranium rods.. Radon Gas.. Everything radioactive.. Fallout zone five miles wide.. Unknown caliber Gatling cannon known to pierce the armor of the Paladin's Diamond plated armor.. My god how the hell are we supposed to kill it!!!" He said to himself as he read over the file. He closed the file out and shook his head slightly as he shut the screen off and closed his eyes.

"...That you meet your maker..."

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
Supreme Commander Leona Steele

I n t e g r i t y
                                                                    ███████████████ █ 100%

██████████████ ██ 80%

███████████████▌▌
                                                                    MD-MK1 Gauss Cannon
                                                                    LRM All Purpose Missile Launch Platform - 86 Missiles
                                                                    M90 All Purpose Nuclear Missile Launchers - 3 Nuclear Missiles Each
                                                                    Mark 77 Focused Energy Blade

"...We have been oppressed far too long..."

The Supreme Commander of the Moon Colonies Armed Forces. Leona Steele, one of the most ferocious mobile suit fighters in the known universe. Her only rival was the very few elite Mobile Suit Fighters of the Planetwide Armies. Her one and only enemy. She walked confidently across the bridge of a fairly large Space Fortress called "Salvation of Mankind" for one reason and one reason alone. To prevent the world domination of the Planetwide Armies. "Supreme Commander! The Revelation is prepped and ready for launch once we get inside the atmosphere of earth. Are you sure you can handle the force of re-entry?" A fairly tall Lieutenant said as Leona walked across the bridge leading to the Mobile Suit bay. "I'll be fine Lieutenant. Focus on making damn sure my ammunition doesn't explode upon re-entry. Re-arm the Revelation and land in the Pacific Ocean, conceal yourself under the waves.. If you get my meaning." She said with a smirk as she opened the door to the Hangar. Several different types of Mobile Suits were standing there in all of their glory. And the pride of the Armed Forces of the Moon, the X-553 Model "Revelation" Combat based Mobile Suit. She continued walking down the path and took a right, leading to the large line of Mobile suits. She then stopped in front of the X-553 Prototype. The original Project was scrapped a few years before the war and Coup D'eat happened on Earth, but the plans were transmitted to the factories on the Moon just before. But there was only one prototype built and that was Leona's Revelation. She stepped inside the cockpit and locked herself inside. The three screens illuminated themselves with various loading screens. The technology was outdated. Nothing compared to the newer Exoskeletons with lightning fast start ups. She looked around, the screens finally illuminated showing the three angles of the hangar. Until the forces of gravity started to pull down on her. She struggled to keep herself inside the cockpit and not be a complete ragdoll inside as the Suit was dropped from the Fortress into the atmosphere. She looked at the right screen and smirked. The drop zone was right in the middle of combat. As intended. "Keep up your guard men! I'm Inbound hot! Literally!" She said with a small laugh as the large Mobile Suit hit the ground, creating a large crater in the sand, which quickly filled, covering the feet in sand. She shook her head and forced her left arm forward, sending the Revelation into the air, above the crater. She watched the battle through her screen and smirked as she pulled her left arm back, forcing it to the right. She then grabbed the small flight stick in the cockpit and squeezed the trigger, sending a long burst of 200 rounds from the Gatling Cannons on the Revelation's Left arm. The several Mobile Suits around the battlefield shredded by the 30mm Cannon rounds forcing their way through their armor. She then clicked the small red button on the top. The Revelation's Rocket Launcher opened and sent Eighteen high explosive rockets down range, all impacting different targets. "Gauss Cannon engaged and charging.. Behemoth! Open Fire!!" She yelled as she saw a streak of red inside her screen. The Infamous Crimson Wing. The pilot was almost legendary, never lost a battle, always won in the most unfair way possible. But the Behemoth would put a quick end to that. She smirked and pressed the red button once again when the crosshair on the screen turned bright red, launching the eighteen missiles left in the launcher. The Rockets soared through the air in a high arc, falling down on the Paladin Mobile Suits that had replaced the Crimson Wing's position when it's boosters were initiated. She cursed and targeted the Salvation accompanying the Planetwide Armies on their mission. "You shall fall.." She said as she gritted her teeth and locked on to it with every weapon she had. She pressed every button on the flight stick, launching a hail of cannon rounds, over 70 Missiles, a large charged Gauss Round, and 6 High Yield Nuclear Missiles at the Salvation. The Mobile Suit would never escape the hail of death that was coming to it. She looked at her right screen, the names of each operator listed in order. "Commander! That was far from necessary!!" One of the Operators yelled over the communications system incorporated in each Mobile Suit. "I do not care Captain!! Kill them all!!! Make the Armies fear our name!!" She yelled back as she pressed a button, releasing every attachment on the body, the main Missile Launcher, the Gatling Cannons, and the Gauss Cannon. She forced both arms forward, sending the Revelation speeding forward before pulling a charged particle blade out of it's right arm, sending it slicing through at least four Mobile Suits as the other Colony operators charged forward, firing everything they had. Today would be a massacre. A relentless assault of unseen proportions, delivered by the Moon Colonies.

"...Your Revelation is coming..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff