Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bug had her laspistol out and pointed directly at Puller and Skive before they made it through the door. While her arm was steady, she wasn't even looking at them, but her finger was hovering over the trigger. Her goggled face was tilted down over a light and she was using a very small screwdriver to manipulate a smaller screw in the gun she was customizing currently.

"What's the password?" Her voice seemed to fit her body. It wasn't too high, too low or nasally. It was full and if she decided to holler she could and would be heard all the way up to the top floors of the building.

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Puller growled "The password is put down that ******** pistol before I shove it down your throat and discharge it. I'm your Colonel and the only reason I haven't shot you already is because I can't afford to lose you just yet." Well he went from being perturbed by the lack of ammo and unity to now pissed off because on if his women in this case, was point a weapon at him, like she ******** owned the place. "This lad, is the kind of thing I was talking about."

Enduring Genius

This is a waste of time.

Khasiq rolled his neck about to loosen his muscles before lifting himself clear of the scrap metal. The other Tallarns gave him a cursory glance in question to which he simply shrugged and nodded in the vague direction of the armory. They each went back to their respective tasks, Shair tossing him a pair of charged power packs. Khasiq caught these and snapped one into his lascarbine before moving off from the small group. Sitting around accomplishing nothing was making him annoyingly uncomfortable and he was ready to bet his left boot there would be work at the armory. Push came to shove maybe a Munitorum bureaucrat that needed papers stamped. Anything was better than waiting.

The Tallarn didn't make it all the way to the armory, however. He had to stop short in the tunnel to a scene that, if he read it correctly, only confirmed his worries for the immediate future of the small Tallarn squad. Two other guardsmen stood further down and Khasiq could only assume there was a third within the armory itself, for the brief segment of the conversation he picked implied someone in there had a pistol on the first two.

Scavengers? Unlikely, but possible. More likely a misunderstanding. Or insubordination. Assumes someone to be insubordinate to. Hm.

The Tallarn opted to advance slowly, keeping weapons easily in reach yet not in hand.

Chatty Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Skive

The corners of Skive's lips snapped into a twisted, predatory sort of grin, a mouth of crooked, jagged ivory teeth glinting in the dim light of the armory. Who the ******** did this b***h think she was talking to? Who did she think she ******** was? Either this ogly-looking b***h was some seriously hot s**t, or she just thought she was. Whatever the case, Skive broke out into loud, blustery laughter the second the woman concluded her statement, his entire body quivering in anticipation at the prospect of bloodshed.

"Oh man, you really ******** up now b***h! Hahah!" He chortled, allowing himself to lean backwards against the wall, fully confident that the Colonel had the situation well in hand.

Bug quirked a brow, removing her finger off the trigger before setting the laspistol on her thigh. Well she would like to see him shove it down her throat and discharge it. What was he going to do when he needed someone to blow up buildings or come up with chemical formulas with whatever ammo they had left or better yet, invent something with what they had left? Techpriests would only go so far. It was people like her that went the extra mile.

Or she did sometimes.

"I'm not the one wearing a training collar puppy. Or didn't they tell you that when they stuck it on your sorry prisoner a**? So ******** up? Neh. I'm here for a reason unlike you. In fact, why are you here? You are just a waist of the cosmic energy, so get out of the lair and go sniff some asses or something. Whatever it is you do with your spare time."

Bug didn't once look up and continued placing little screws and screwing them in. Once she was finished with that, she got out a mini-torch and started welding metal pieces inside the gun and tweaking mechanical parts as she went. Pressing a small button on the side of her goggles, she zoomed in farther.

"And Colonial, don't let the puppy out of the cage anymore huh? He might wet himself and I don't feel like cleaning up after him. Wait, that's your job isn't it?" She finally looked up and grinned at Puller. "What do you want anyway? You don't ever come to the lair."

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Puller grunted. He could shoot her, or just beat her within an inch of her life, but for the moment he needed her. Yet she couldn't be allowed to continue with her rogue attitude and disrespect for command. "You're out of my armory now. Leave everything on that bench and move. I don't know what happened in your former regiment or how you might have been allowed to slide, but that's not happening here. You will respect my command and my authority, you as of right now will be taking over private Osting's latrine duties. Until such time as releaved. You think you're worth more than anyone else in the regiment well allow me to break you of that notion. You are worth no more than anyone else here, you are an Imperial Guardsman and as such you will follow the rules, and codes of conduct of that organization. Now get the hell out of my sight."

Chatty Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Skive

The woman's response, while not entirely unexpected, still enticed a bemused chortle, his lips curling back as the smile widened to an unsettlingly broad gape. Skive reached up to adjust the beret he'd looted from a corpse a few weeks back, then crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes locked on Bug as she was reprimanded by the Colonel, his chest filling with an airy sense of elation when his latrine duties were passed on to her.

There was a dull tug somewhere down between his legs. It occurred to him that it had been several years since he'd seen a woman, and suddenly he found himself imagining her in a variety of indecent, degrading situations.

"Aw, sweetie," He drawled, speaking in the strained tones of a man with an erection, "Don't you know? I'm a good dog. I just wear this collar a fashion statement, y'know?"

Skive paused, giving her body another once over, licking his lips lecherously.

"Dunno where you got the notion I wasn't here for a reason.. I'm just lookin' for a place to bury my bone.. Heheh.."

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Puller looked to the right and grunted again. Okay this one way less of a hassle to deal with but same amount of necessity. Reaching up behind the private, John used his iron hard hand and laid it into the back of the young man's head. "Only because I don't have a remote for your damn collar. Now stand down and put your bone away, before I put you away.... God Emperor what did I get saddled with." The colonel looked at the two troopers and shook his head.

Dapper Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Jager sighed as he sheathed his chainsword and started walking towards the armory, his Tanna tea bowl in hand. 'Waiting. I've always hated it. When there is an enemy to fight, and I am in the thickest of the fighting I am where I belong, but Emperor knows this obscene waiting is killing me.' He though to himself as he noticed a guardsman approaching the armory like he was ready to kill someone even though his weapon was not drawn. He sighed and walked over to the man. "What exactly are you planning to do Guardsman?" He said as he walked over to the man. The man was pretty damned tall for a guardsman, but still shorter than himself. "Is there something I should know about?" He said as his hand lowered to his bolt pistol, reading himself for what ever threat the guardsman was worried about.

Enduring Genius

Khasiq's muscles tensed reflexively at the raised voice. He was far too used to the discipline of his fellows. Far too accustomed to having others available to watch all angles. That wasn't the case anymore and he had to adapt to it. Guard life was notoriously short even for veterans of war, much less those who couldn't recognize shifting sands and took a different path. The Tallarn looked back to the source of the voice, noting the man's stature, attire, and signature commissariat cap.

Oh. Joy.

Technically the commissar, as Khasiq sincerely doubted anyone would be foolish enough to masquerade as one, was outside the Munitorum chain of command and didn't need to be saluted. On the other hand, he was fully within his rights to execute the Tallarn for some disciplinary infraction. Erring on caution Khasiq pulled his headscarf down from his mouth and turned fully to face the commissar, offering an admittedly half-hearted salute.

"Nothing I'm to do, Commissar, other than being cautious. Heard some raised voices down the tunnel. Talk of putting a weapon away. Could be nothing, could be something. Better to approach nothing quietly than something loudly, you see."
Bug quirked a brow at Puller before she put her laspistol in its rightful place on her thigh. She left everything where it was, shut the light off and started towards the door of the armory. But she stopped right in front of Skive. She put a finger on his stomach and walked her hand, using her first two fingers, up to his chest and to the back of his neck where she scratched the hair at the nape. "That's a good boy." But she was gone before he could lay a hand on her.

Well, looking like it latrine duty. Rats. The one good thing? she could think of a way to exact her revenge on Puller. It would be slow and sweet. Maybe mess with his gun so it shot out rainbow tags? Neh, that could be painful in a bad situation. Mess with his servitors so they spoke Tau? Neh, that would be a death sentence. Hmm.

Bug noticed the commissar and scoffed at him before nodding at the other man that was standing almost at attention in front of the commissar. He was big. Very big. And she looked like a kid. A kid with blue hair and goggles. As she made it to the blasted room full of porcelain thrones, Bug grabbed up the bucket, cleaning soap and the mops, her thought processes shutting out pretty much everything.

Chatty Spotter

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Skive

Skive managed a muted oof at being struck, stumbling forward a half-step before catching himself against the wall with his off-hand. Baring his teeth in a brief display of aggression, a faint, angry beeping from his collar quickly convinced him to simmer down.

Flicking his tongue between his teeth, Skive turned to watch Bug go, briefly glimpsing a figure or two waiting in the hall beyond the armory's double doors before they hissed shut behind the guardswoman.

"Woof, woof. See y'around, sweetheart.." He cooed after her just before she escaped earshot. With that issue dealt with, Skive turned his attention back to the Colonel, glancing dully around the room at odd intervals.

"Such a fine young lady, eh boss? What color undies you think she wears? I'm bettin' on.. Magenta."

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
"As always Guardsman, she's a Sergeant thus that's for her to know and you not to find out. Now don't make me get a button installed on that thing." With a motion Puller made for Skive to follow him and he headed down the tunnel. Having before noted the sudden appearance of two new voices. He looked over the pair and sighed. The Valhallen commissar and Talarn recon man. Neither was he happy to see. "Now someone mind explaining to me why one of my guardsmen is standing around with weapon and the commissar is having a ginger chat with him? Lets add to that, why they are both in my damn tunnel system and this ginger chat seems to be being had about what has been going on in the armory? First one to explain doesn't get my boot in their a**."

Dapper Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Jager smiled at the Colonel and sipped his tea. "If you were to harm me it would be a direct insult to the Imperium and then I would execute you and take over your command." The Iceworlder said with a smile as he continued to drink his tea. "And this fine guardsman was worried that someone was robbing the place and he came to check it out." Jager said with a slight chuckle as he walked over and sat down on a crate. "Now then, Let us start over and enjoy our chat." Jager said with a mischievous grin as he took out a tanna cigarette and began to smoke it.

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Puller chuckled then drew his plasma pistol and pointed it at the Commissar's head. The whine indicated it was live. "Now Commissar allow me to educate you on something. We are all good Emperor fearing men and women around here, but to threaten a Colonel of a regiment such as this for simply stating he'd boot you in the a**, well, that was a mistake. You're right we will start over but not how you intended. If you think for a second any guardsman on this rock gives a damn if I blow your head off right now and claim it was an accident you would be sorely mistaken. So If you'd like to pull your head from your a**, stop sipping your tea and actually try to make a difference in the settling of this regiment, then we can start over and all might be well. Otherwise I'll happily waste a round of my precious weapon here and remove that cocky head from your shoulders." His gaze never broke. "Also if you think for a second neither of these fine gentlemen to my left and right, especially the one on my left, won't shoot you dead for me you'd be again, sorely mistaken. So what's your choice Commissar?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff