• Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Delilah looked away with sadness in her eyes."Thats only because I don't belong here. My brother.....he asked me to drive him to a friends house one day and so I did. He told me to wait in the car. Thing is he forgot to tell me it wasn't really his friend. That he was going to rob the apartment. The robbery went bad.He burned down the entire complex because of it and then locked me in the car. He put all the materials he used for the fire in the trunk of the car. I couldn't get out. Two people died in that fire. An elderly couple...."

Shirtless Prophet

User Image
┌ภ๏ ๏ภє ๓คภ รђ๏ยl๔ ђคשє คll tђคt ק๏ฬєг

Terren
♠ "im sorry Benny, heheh, but thats why i have to kill you...♥

Terren could only chuckle. This woman certainly was a stubborn one. Buthe didnt mind, it was entertaining to him. "even so, beleive me, my father was simple business man, no devil in him, i assure you ha ha" Terren stood, not wishing to touch anything in this world by sitting or leaning against it. He just stood and ignored the woman's request for him to leave her, but with her tone, it sounded more like an order. "now why should i be the one to leave? you were the one who confronted me when i was minding my own business, pointed a gun at me none the less..." Terren raised an eyebrow as he saw the woman remove her shirt. He chuckled once more and watched her as she tended to a wound on her neck. "i usually have to buy a girl a few drinks before they start stripping for me," he chuckled. Terren had to admit though, even though covered in blood, a downright rude attitude, the woman in front of him was fairly attractive, though he wasnt going to admit that to her....maybe it was her looks that got her into a place like this. When he saw that she had finished, he looked at the woman a moment. eh, why not? he thought a good show deserves a good prize with that, Terren reached into his coat, and pulled out the syringe and walked closer tto her, he dropped the needle in her hand and closed her fingers around it before he patted her hand and backed away. "take, you need it more than me" he said as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket and turned halfway to light it, just then, he saw somthing out of the corner of his eye, another child? in the alley way beside the dumpster he landed in...Terren was still a moment, then shook his head and took a long drag from the cigarette as he put the lighter back in his pocket, blowing a large cloud of smoke into the air...

OCC

Crow
♠ Your a lawyer....lying come natural to you.♥

Kiri_Of_The_Dead

OG Smoker

10,175 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lamour Amelia
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

Delilah looked away with sadness in her eyes."Thats only because I don't belong here. My brother.....he asked me to drive him to a friends house one day and so I did. He told me to wait in the car. Thing is he forgot to tell me it wasn't really his friend. That he was going to rob the apartment. The robbery went bad.He burned down the entire complex because of it and then locked me in the car. He put all the materials he used for the fire in the trunk of the car. I couldn't get out. Two people died in that fire. An elderly couple...."

"Oh my.....That's terrible, Just monstrous" He grabbed her hand and said "I will protect you from here until you need to go alone or until you don't help anymore"
Baye EvansUser Image

Turn her over
A candle is lit, I see through her
Blow it out and save all her ashes for me

User Image Baye watched the woman sew herself up. It was a good skill to have, though it could only help so much. Her hand went to her gun as the man spotted her. She wasn't going to take the chance of him shooting her. He was quick on the draw, and she didn't know what else he had in that jacket. She tapped her finger on the trigger housing as he shook his head. It appeared he wasn't about to shoot her. Then again, Baye knew better than to trust appearances. She stood up slowly, hand still on her gun."You don't look like the son of a 'simple business man'. I'd say your dad was a corporate man."

Curse me sold her
The poison that runs it's course through her
Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over all over

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
DaMaskedood

Rose Ember
Wilted Rose

I am At:N/A...
.And With:no one.
As I walk you can hearMy Theme Song

User Image

Rose gave him a coufused and anoyed look,"Funny" she said sarcastickly .she sighed. "Yeah,well that how it works"
she stated,to his reason why he shouldnt have to leave. "All I knew you could have been one of the many who want me decaying"
she stated. Looking at the syringe,she asked. "What is it?" She looked curiously,with her ehosuted eyes. She would have to get moveing soon,it was not safe here espiclay not at night. Her tone had less of and edge. Normaly she would have relized soem one esle was there.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

Delilah looked at Dusk and smiled."Thank you....and I will try and help you as much I can also." She wasn't sure what she could possibly do to help but she at least had a few things that she could trade for food if they ever ran out. And she was always on edge. Surely she could figure out some way to help him in return when he needed it.

Shirtless Prophet

User Image

Terren

Terren nodded to the syringe in the woman's hand as she asked what its contents were. "well i wont go into detail, but it makes the blood clot while numbing the pain... The forumla was a new development in his father's companies's drug department, mainly it would be used during war, for soldiers, but Terren, having pretty much just as much control as his father, could get it with no questions asked. It was then Terren saw movement from the corner of his eye, he placed the cigarette between his lips as he looked down to a little girl, couldnt be more than five feet, walked from the same spot he had been eyeing. He followed the girl's arm to see her hand on a gun, Terren smirked still can get away from em then chuckled once, making the cigarette quiver slighty as he heard the girl's comment on his father. "impressive, nice to see someone in this place who has a bit of class"

OCC

Crow

OG Smoker

10,175 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lamour Amelia
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

Delilah looked at Dusk and smiled."Thank you....and I will try and help you as much I can also." She wasn't sure what she could possibly do to help but she at least had a few things that she could trade for food if they ever ran out. And she was always on edge. Surely she could figure out some way to help him in return when he needed it.
"Okay, We're good on food for about 4 days getting some more wouldn't hurt luckily for i know where to get some for a small price" He says Pulling out another sleeping bag "We'll leave in the morning" He says zipping back up the zipper to the sleeping bag and shutting his eyes ::: Thinks to himself "She's so F$@$% Hot!"

Hungry Wife

12,900 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
{OOC: I'm going to post tomorrow.}

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

Delilah nodded and made a bed for herself. Laying down she stared at the ceiling and listened to the sounds in the distance outside of creatures, gun shots, and all the horrible usual noises of Ofesta that terrified her. Tomorrow when they would go to get food she could help. She could trade some of the things she had for food. She figured that this could at least show that she was some what useful and not dead weight that was going to hold him back. Closing her eyes she tried to block out the sounds of the night.

OG Smoker

10,175 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lamour Amelia
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

Delilah nodded and made a bed for herself. Laying down she stared at the ceiling and listened to the sounds in the distance outside of creatures, gun shots, and all the horrible usual noises of Ofesta that terrified her. Tomorrow when they would go to get food she could help. She could trade some of the things she had for food. She figured that this could at least show that she was some what useful and not dead weight that was going to hold him back. Closing her eyes she tried to block out the sounds of the night.

The next morning Dusk stood up and stretched Cleaning materials up neatly he turned and saw Her sleeping she looked so peaceful in her sleep "Minds-well eat breakfast" He says in a whisper pulling out Two Bottled Apple Juices and Two Container's Of Ramen he grabbed his chop sticks and began to eat leaving the other container and apple juice beside Delilah

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

Delilah opened her eyes slowly as she awoke. She looked around dazed for a moment and rubbed her eyes taking a deep breath. She looked to her left and saw that Dusk wasn't there and her eyes widened in panic until she turned to her right to see him there eating. She blinked and smiled in embarrassment for a moment before she spoke in a soft tone."G-Good morning. Sorry I was... I thought something happened to you for a moment....." She said and sighed with relief seeing he was alright. She would have been devastated if the only person she could trust here had been harmed.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
DaMaskedood

Rose Ember
Wilted Rose

I am At:N/A...
.And With:no one.
As I walk you can hearMy Theme Song

User Image

Rose looked at the girl,Rose who knew little of the outside world was not eactly sure what the girl was talking about. Her hand tighted around the gun. She wasnt used to so many people. Okso she was just they were nomrlay trying to kill her. She would hold on to the syringe for now. Tell she realy needed it. If what he said was the truth,it would come in handy.
She pulled her self up,into the stanidng posistion. "Im getting out of here those kids will relize one of theres owns missing soon enough" she stated. SHe struggled,as she walked,but made wit,her unsteady legs,almost made her fall twice. But eventluy she got her bearings,and began to walk a littel easyer.

((Ut Oh,Im not realy good with role playing two people at the same time. Please forgive me Kiri))

OG Smoker

10,175 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lamour Amelia
sexual ejaculation

User Image

Delilah
Theme

Delilah opened her eyes slowly as she awoke. She looked around dazed for a moment and rubbed her eyes taking a deep breath. She looked to her left and saw that Dusk wasn't there and her eyes widened in panic until she turned to her right to see him there eating. She blinked and smiled in embarrassment for a moment before she spoke in a soft tone."G-Good morning. Sorry I was... I thought something happened to you for a moment....." She said and sighed with relief seeing he was alright. She would have been devastated if the only person she could trust here had been harmed.

"Morning,thought you weren't ever going to get up Heheh" Dusk says smiling and slurping up noodles "Oh and eat your breakfast we gotta be ready to go in a hour or 2"

Shirtless Prophet

User Image

Terren

Terren looked the girl up and down, even though she held a gun, she didnt seem like the one who would haul off and shoot him. But he wasnt stupid, everyone was dangerous, especially women. They used theirr looks to lull men into a false sense power. Terren knew this personally, more than once, his enemies had used women to get close to him, manipulate his thoughts and feeling with their body. Sadly, all those same women ended up sent back to their employers in pieces. Terren turned his head to look at the bloody woman as he heard her move. She was standing up! he chuckled once, she really was stubborn. Terren took the cigarette between two fingers as a cloud of smoke escaped his lips. "you mean theres more of those things?" he looked down at the limp body of the prison child. [******** that." Terren stared to walk, he shot a glance back to the girl in the alley, he gave her a quick wink before he caught up with the stubborn, bloody woman. Which wasnt far, in her condition she had only moved a few feet. "well, the sooner you explain this all to me the sooner you can get rid of me.... he said to her before a drag of his cigarette. though i guarantee this wont be the last time you see me

OCC

Crow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out