Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

7,600 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
OK. Sorry for this post being late. Due to his failure to abide to the 24-hour posting rule (combatant has 24 hours to post once other combatant has posted), IC-Star Paladin Nihlus has been disqualified. And judging by the fact that the last combat post was Thursday and it is now Sunday, there is no room for warning. The rules are clear.
Inferno Alpha
OK. Sorry for this post being late. Due to his failure to abide to the 24-hour posting rule (combatant has 24 hours to post once other combatant has posted), IC-Star Paladin Nihlus has been disqualified. And judging by the fact that the last combat post was Thursday and it is now Sunday, there is no room for warning. The rules are clear.
Agreed IC-Star Paladin Nihlus hasn't posted until Thursday, now it's Sunday. That's more than 24 hours you are lucky we gave you more time to post we just got tired of you not posting so we are making this call. You're disqualified for the failure to post in a 24 hour time limit. Have a nice day Tikoloshe Alpha is the viktor of this match I will be changing the topic.

Invisible Explorer

Thunderbird Alpha
Inferno Alpha
Agreed IC-Star Paladin Nihlus hasn't posted until Thursday, now it's Sunday. That's more than 24 hours you are lucky we gave you more time to post we just got tired of you not posting so we are making this call. You're disqualified for the failure to post in a 24 hour time limit. Have a nice day Tikoloshe Alpha is the viktor of this match I will be changing the topic.

Agreed with both judges.

Distinct Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
You obviously deleted my post, Voyager.

This match needs a judge switch. Now.

TDA has been known to rig matches. This one they tried the sneakiest way to do it but were caught.

Remember that Voyager vs Stelation match? Where the judge rigged the match for a special someone in TDA.

Like I said, too many chefs spoil the meal, this match and all matches need 1 or 2 judges not 4. To make the situation worse you made it 2 TDA and 2 SEALs as judges, obviously inflating the chance for TDA to rig the match and the SEALs having to be unbiased to not be able to deal with it.

I'd suggest a serious judge switch if a judge deleted this mandatory statement.

You sir are one ignorant ********, indeed yes you are.
1. I couldn't have deleted your dumbass comment.
2. There are not two TDA judging this match.
3. You're just holding a grudge because you do not know how to respond to an attack.
4. You do not know the relation between Voyagers and Seals.
5. Get with the program, stop being a s**t c**t and quit complaining like a little b***h.
You say I am complaining but you, you are surely complaining your a** off if you're going to post again after your comment was deleted. Now if that is not complaining I do not know what is. stare

Hah, no, I'm not ignorant, nice try, hypocrite.
1. But if you were the creator of the thread, you would, Oh yes you would.
2. Ahah, where you are wrong, I am right. Any mutual alliance is still an alliance, meaning if the leader of a group is in another group, the members of that group would affiliated itself with those of the other group. Mutual Allies, yes?
3. I have no grudges, I was not warned of an attack, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Making your argument, INVALID!
4.Voyagers have a grudge against SEALs, yes, that's the relationship between you two.
5. Suggesting/Requesting ain't complaining buddy, My input on what I think should happen in this DM is in no way complaining.

Invisible Explorer

TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

TDA has been known to rig matches. This one they tried the sneakiest way to do it but were caught.

Remember that Voyager vs Stelation match? Where the judge rigged the match for a special someone in TDA.

Like I said, too many chefs spoil the meal, this match and all matches need 1 or 2 judges not 4. To make the situation worse you made it 2 TDA and 2 SEALs as judges, obviously inflating the chance for TDA to rig the match and the SEALs having to be unbiased to not be able to deal with it.

3. You're just holding a grudge because you do not know how to respond to an attack.
5. Get with the program, stop being a s**t c**t and quit complaining like a little b***h.
You say I am complaining but you, you are surely complaining your a** off if you're going to post again after your comment was deleted. Now if that is not complaining I do not know what is. stare

2. Ahah, where you are wrong, I am right. Any mutual alliance is still an alliance, meaning if the leader of a group is in another group, the members of that group would affiliated itself with those of the other group. Mutual Allies, yes?
3. I have no grudges, I was not warned of an attack, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Making your argument, INVALID!
4.Voyagers have a grudge against SEALs, yes, that's the relationship between you two.
5. Suggesting/Requesting ain't complaining buddy, My input on what I think should happen in this DM is in no way complaining.

1. Still you accused of deleting your post when I am not the creator of the thread.
2. Yes, but some of my family do not get along with some TDA and Deku he is just a mule now and no longer a Voyager so basically it's just two Seals and one TDA/Voyager who were judging this match.
3. Okay if someone threw something at you, are you are not going to respond to it?
4. I don't see how Voyagers have a grudge against Seals when we have peace treaty with them and my son is a Seal. If you demanded a request for a change of judge for what reason?
5. Pretty sure it is if your post has been deleted and you keep posting.
It's funny because when I ask for an explanation on how Tiko shot his gun at mach-9 speed, everyone assumed of me being biased.

Distinct Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

1. Still you accused of deleting your post when I am not the creator of the thread.
2. Yes, but some of my family do not get along with some TDA and Deku he is just a mule now and no longer a Voyager so basically it's just two Seals and one TDA/Voyager who were judging this match.
3. Okay if someone threw something at you, are you are not going to respond to it?
4. I don't see how Voyagers have a grudge against Seals when we have peace treaty with them and my son is a Seal. If you demanded a request for a change of judge for what reason?
It's funny because when I ask for an explanation on how Tiko shot his gun at mach-9 speed, everyone assumed of me being biased.

1. Yes I did, and you would still delete it if you were the thread creator.
2. That voyager was a SEAL traitor, which you harbored which would still count the same as a TDA.
3. No, depends on what it was.
4. Without that treaty you would be flaming SEALs. I bet you argued when you had to sign the treaty.
5. Yeah, it's common sense that a 16-22 year old can't explain the physics involved where a bullet could hit Mach-9. You are very biased just as your traitor buddy.

Invisible Explorer

TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

2. That voyager was a SEAL traitor, which you harbored which would still count the same as a TDA.
4. Without that treaty you would be flaming SEALs. I bet you argued when you had to sign the treaty.
5. Yeah, it's common sense that a 16-22 year old can't explain the physics involved where a bullet could hit Mach-9. You are very biased just as your traitor buddy.

1. Actually I would delete it if it clearly stated in the rulings no one other than the participates or judges can post.
2. Oh really, if he was then why is he back in Seals?
3. Doesn't matter.
4. The only reason we were arguing because Seals hated Conlan and it was causing a scene in nearly every town we went into so we had to make a treaty, yes it caused arguing but the arguing helped to get the points across of why we need a peace treaty, having my son and Lone apologizing to Seals and Voyagers.
5. Do you know how fast Mach-9 speed is?

Distinct Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

1. Actually I would delete it if it clearly stated in the rulings no one other than the participates or judges can post.
3. Doesn't matter.
4. The only reason we were arguing because Seals hated Conlan and it was causing a scene in nearly every town we went into so we had to make a treaty, yes it caused arguing but the arguing helped to get the points across of why we need a peace treaty, having my son and Lone apologizing to Seals and Voyagers.

1. Don't bring that bs up, people still have the urge and will comment.
2. Because the p***y is crawling back to them to suck up to Specter to get his rank back.
3. Okay then, if it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter to me.
4. Oh, that isn't the only thing, my boy. xD
5. 9 x the speed of sound.

Invisible Explorer

TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

3. Doesn't matter.

2. Because the p***y is crawling back to them to suck up to Specter to get his rank back.

1. Yup they have the urge but don't do it when those exact or similar words are listed.
2. I doubt that.
3. It doesn't matter to you because you don't know how to respond an attack. Doesn't matter what attack it is as long as you respond to it then your attack would be valid, clearly you didn't do that now did you.
4.Oh yes I know this, the whole rally thing yeah.
5. Alright.

Distinct Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

3. Doesn't matter.

1. Yup they have the urge but don't do it when those exact or similar words are listed.
2. I doubt that.
3. It doesn't matter to you because you don't know how to respond an attack. Doesn't matter what attack it is as long as you respond to it then your attack would be valid, clearly you didn't do that now did you.
5. Alright.

1.List 2 that has them not talking and it was known to a lot of the GM. Provide me with the proof, and you may win one of these arguments.
2. You doubt it because you don't have any logic, or any intelligence to fit pieces together. So yeah, It's true.
3. I have no idea why you came up with this attack thing, I don't know where it came.
4. You're funny, haha, remember the situation where you were taken hostage? Yeah you still hold a grudge against them for that.

Invisible Explorer

TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

3. Doesn't matter.

2. I doubt that.
5. Alright.

1.List 2 that has them not talking and it was known to a lot of the GM. Provide me with the proof, and you may win one of these arguments.
2. You doubt it because you don't have any logic, or any intelligence to fit pieces together. So yeah, It's true.
3. I have no idea why you came up with this attack thing, I don't know where it came.
4. You're funny, haha, remember the situation where you were taken hostage? Yeah you still hold a grudge against them for that.

1. I have no clue what you said.
2. I still doubt it.
3. Because I threw a grenade at you and you completely ignored it aka not responding to an attack.
4. Get with the program. I know why they kidnapped me because Scorch didn't want to kill me, I was the only TDA member he wanted to keep alive because we are good friends but I refused to go in the ship with him so he had Specter take me in.

Distinct Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

3. Doesn't matter.

2. I doubt that.
5. Alright.

2. I still doubt it.
3. Because I threw a grenade at you and you completely ignored it aka not responding to an attack.
4. Get with the program. I know why they kidnapped me because Scorch didn't want to kill me, I was the only TDA member he wanted to keep alive because we are good friends but I refused to go in the ship with him so he had Specter take me in.

1. I told you, you have no proof of a fairly known DM where they didn't comment and were not participants.
2. Uh huh. I rest my case.
3. When was that?
4. I'm not talking about Scorch, I'm talking about your relationship with SEALs. Thanks by the way for proving my point you still have a grudge on them.

Invisible Explorer

TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

2. I doubt that.
5. Alright.

2. I still doubt it.

1. I told you, you have no proof of a fairly known DM where they didn't comment and were not participants.
3. When was that?
4. I'm not talking about Scorch, I'm talking about your relationship with SEALs. Thanks by the way for proving my point you still have a grudge on them.

1. DM: TDA_ArchAngel vs Imperial Alpha and My very first match against Creed.
2. I think you can read.
3. During the Voyager vs Stelation match, duh.
4. I know you didn't but it was his plan to do so am I correct? I didn't state I have a grudge for them at all because I just thought I was going to a meeting. When I boarded the ship I was thrown in a room for "safety regulations". I mean if I don't know what is going on then how would I hold a grudge for them?

Distinct Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

2. I doubt that.
5. Alright.

2. I still doubt it.

3. When was that?

2. I think you can read.
4. I know you didn't but it was his plan to do so am I correct? I didn't state I have a grudge for them at all because I just thought I was going to a meeting. When I boarded the ship I was thrown in a room for "safety regulations". I mean if I don't know what is going on then how would I hold a grudge for them?

1. Arch vs Imperial is an invalid reply since it had people commenting which weren't participants. Your match with Creed is nowhere to be found, either link me or it's invalid as well.
3. That match is already settled, don't start bullshit now.
4. You still have a grudge. Period.

Invisible Explorer

TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
iiiVoyager Majoriii
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

2. I still doubt it.

3. When was that?

2. I think you can read.

1. Arch vs Imperial is an invalid reply since it had people commenting which weren't participants. Your match with Creed is nowhere to be found, either link me or it's invalid as well.
3. That match is already settled, don't start bullshit now.
4. You still have a grudge. Period.

1. Actually it is Valid because everyone posted after the match was over and you can tell anyone of the Seals about that match that saw it and they will tell.
3. See now you are trying to avoid s**t, you know when I threw that grenade at you, you completely ignored my attack and proceeded to fly your jet pack around. What does this have to do with anything? Well you were saying TDA has rigged matches but you didn't respond to my attack and the judge called you out on it, which I think you still don't get till this day
4. How are you going to tell me what I have, I know what I have and I don't have and I don't have a grudge against Seals, yes we have our differences at points in time but that doesn't mean I have a grudge against them. Know you "my friend" have a grudge against TDA, it's kinda obvious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff