Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Fatcat

4,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have one question. WHY THE ******** DO WE EVEN DM ANYMORE????? All it turns into is page after page of people arguing.
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
TDA_ArchAngel
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
Look, Twisted Legion was a prototype, beta before, that's why I disbanded it for some time. So in all honesty you're ignorant of my reasons. We do a lot IC, you've never been online to watch us, we are growing.
Before you say bullshit, too, have some intelligence first. I do know what rigged means, you somehow convinced spark to end me in that DM with no logic behind you answer. Mind you I was the actual one who won, I forfeited like a REAL man.

Okay, so if Twisted Legion is an IC guild, then I'm declaring war on you.
IC Reason for war: Because I can. And to plunder resources.

So, yes I'm still going to call bullshit on your guild being IC until I actually see a storyline & until you grow some balls and accept the fact that there is a war on your hands. Oh, and btw, TDA knowing about Twisted Legion will not be metagamed. We were allies at a certain point of time like you said, so we know about each others existence. Now show me some specifics about Twisted Legion so our battle can finally take place. If you don't have spacetech, I don't mind. I'll ******** up your forces using infantry. You talk about being a "REAL man", so man up and fight! biggrin
Remember > "Great leaders are defined by the difficult decisions they make."

Oh this is so a hard decision. /sarcasm

Twisted Legion declines the war offer. I have a life in real, and quite frankly I have a lot of work to do, so I can't be writing everything for my guild. Honest Fact. TDA knowing about Twisted Legion would be metagamed, for one, I never clarified to you what planet or area we inhabit. So yeah, backfire. Anything else, be sure to pm me.

Lmao are you naturally this stupid, or are you just putting on a show? Just because you never clarified to me what planet or area Twisted Legion inhabits, doesn't mean we don't know Twisted Legion exists. We know Twisted Legion exists, hence why we were allies at a certain point of time. That's why it's not metagamed you idiot! Twisted Legion is basically nothing more than a logo. Honest Fact! If you don't want to write everything for your guild, we still can do that 1vs1 MP DM so we can get some IC interactions going on between TDA and the ignominious Twisted Legion.

Profitable Sex Symbol

Lol, flame wars. rofl

Enduring Paladin

Syaoran Paradoxx
Creed AIpha

Tikoloshe Alpha

IC - Star Paladin Nihlus

Quote:

You naughty child.

You naughty child.

You naughty child.

~Star wars theme music~

I'd have perfered STar ship troopers 3 main theme. It's a good day to die.

Invisible Explorer

TDA_ArchAngel
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
Look, Twisted Legion was a prototype, beta before, that's why I disbanded it for some time. So in all honesty you're ignorant of my reasons. We do a lot IC, you've never been online to watch us, we are growing.
Before you say bullshit, too, have some intelligence first. I do know what rigged means, you somehow convinced spark to end me in that DM with no logic behind you answer. Mind you I was the actual one who won, I forfeited like a REAL man.

So, yes I'm still going to call bullshit on your guild being IC until I actually see a storyline & until you grow some balls and accept the fact that there is a war on your hands. Oh, and btw, TDA knowing about Twisted Legion will not be metagamed. We were allies at a certain point of time like you said, so we know about each others existence. Now show me some specifics about Twisted Legion so our battle can finally take place. If you don't have spacetech, I don't mind. I'll ******** up your forces using infantry. You talk about being a "REAL man", so man up and fight! biggrin

lol

Unforgiving Warlord

Hargie Gargly Nargly Farglies.

Distinct Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
TDA_Darkseid
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd
TDA_ArchAngel
TwIsTeD MaStErMiNd

Oh this is so a hard decision. /sarcasm

Twisted Legion declines the war offer. I have a life in real, and quite frankly I have a lot of work to do, so I can't be writing everything for my guild. Honest Fact. TDA knowing about Twisted Legion would be metagamed, for one, I never clarified to you what planet or area we inhabit. So yeah, backfire. Anything else, be sure to pm me.

Lmao are you naturally this stupid, or are you just putting on a show? Just because you never clarified to me what planet or area Twisted Legion inhabits, doesn't mean we don't know Twisted Legion exists. We know Twisted Legion exists, hence why we were allies at a certain point of time. That's why it's not metagamed you idiot! Twisted Legion is basically nothing more than a logo. Honest Fact! If you don't want to write everything for your guild, we still can do that 1vs1 MP DM so we can get some IC interactions going on between TDA and the ignominious Twisted Legion.

Told you to PM me. Learn to listen/read. Also, if you b***h so hard about wanting a DM how about you EARN IT? I don't comply to a whiners demands if you've noticed.
Thunderbird Alpha

Tikoloshe Alpha

Inferno Alpha

Thunderbird Alpha

iiiVoyager Majoriii

IC - Star Paladin Nihlus

I will like to vouch an appeal for IC - Star Paladin Nihlus to overturn the judges decision as a mistrial. [[A trial rendered invalid through an error in the proceedings.]]

Reason: I've reviewed the thread. IC - Star Paladin Nihlus first got wrongfully disqualified and it was settled. During that time period, he left Gaia while this DM was over. Then while he was gone, the first DQ was uplifted and the match resumed which is when Tikoloshe started posting. IC - Star Paladin Nihlus had no reason to check up on this thread after the first DQ, and when he finally returned to Gaia on Sun Aug 26, 2012, it was already too late. This is why this match should have been voided.

He got DQ'ed the first time. He left Gaia. You guys agreed for the decision to be overturned. Tikoloshe posted, IC - Star Paladin Nihlus still haven't returned to Gaia. You guys DQ him the 2nd time for not following the posting order which is unfair. I'm not trying to be rude here so any type of disrespectful response I receive will be simply ignored.

Dapper Swapper

Damascus Titan
Thunderbird Alpha

Tikoloshe Alpha

Inferno Alpha

Thunderbird Alpha

iiiVoyager Majoriii

IC - Star Paladin Nihlus

I will like to vouch an appeal for IC - Star Paladin Nihlus to overturn the judges decision as a mistrial. [[A trial rendered invalid through an error in the proceedings.]]

Reason: I've reviewed the thread. IC - Star Paladin Nihlus first got wrongfully disqualified and it was settled. During that time period, he left Gaia while this DM was over. Then while he was gone, the first DQ was uplifted and the match resumed which is when Tikoloshe started posting. IC - Star Paladin Nihlus had no reason to check up on this thread after the first DQ, and when he finally returned to Gaia on Sun Aug 26, 2012, it was already too late. This is why this match should have been voided.

He got DQ'ed the first time. He left Gaia. You guys agreed for the decision to be overturned. Tikoloshe posted, IC - Star Paladin Nihlus still haven't returned to Gaia. You guys DQ him the 2nd time for not following the posting order which is unfair. I'm not trying to be rude here so any type of disrespectful response I receive will be simply ignored.

Right, but he DID accept the DM going IC, thus meaning that he accepted the death-timer. It's personally his fault that he decided to go IC with a death-timer on him when he had to go, and he didn't even notify the judges that he would be gone.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Damascus Titan

You're wrong. Check the posts and their dates before saying anything.

Here's how:

It all started like a normal DM, until Voyager confronted Tiko about editing his RPC Sheets bullets, so that it'd have less. Let's get one thing straight, an RPC Sheet is OOC, an Intro is IC. Get it right to all of you reading this. Now, this Voyager conflicted thing started on August 23rd, the reason how I know is because that is the date Voyager quoted Tiko's RPC. (All of this happens on page 2-3)

Now, the situation was settled and resolved on that same day, and Tiko posted his intro later on that same day. After that intro, you can check the post right after that (Twisted Mastermind's) to be dated two days (August 25th) after Tiko's intro. As you can clearly see, at that point, Nihlus already went over the death timer. In case anyone wants to say they edited it, I'll give you irrifutible proof that he passed it.

Now, the next day, Inferno announced that Nihlus's death was official, as he passed the death timer. Infenro announced this 2 1/2 days AFTER Tiko posted his intro. Between the first post Nihlus made after he died due to the death timer, Voyager and Twisted argued, so don't bother looking. After three whole days during the time Tiko posted, Nihlus replied. After all the judges agreed to his official death, other SEALS announced it to him.

I'm not going to continue, because after they announced it to him, it broke out into arguements about his detah, and the Twisted Legion. This is exactly what happened, I checked the dates, the time, and the posts.

Nihlus's RPC is officially dead, and I will also be posting this as a reply to ensure EVERYONE sees it.

Invisible Explorer

Fenris Alpha
Damascus Titan
Thunderbird Alpha

Tikoloshe Alpha

Inferno Alpha

Thunderbird Alpha

iiiVoyager Majoriii

IC - Star Paladin Nihlus

Right, but he DID accept the DM going IC, thus meaning that he accepted the death-timer. It's personally his fault that he decided to go IC with a death-timer on him when he had to go, and he didn't even notify the judges that he would be gone.

That is true but the death timer was added after Tiko made his post and Star didn't make his respond for quite some time. When he came back he was DQ but he didn't even look over the post that Tiko posted.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
You're all wrong. Check the posts and their dates before saying anything.

Here's how:

It all started like a normal DM, until Voyager confronted Tiko about editing his RPC Sheets bullets, so that it'd have less. Let's get one thing straight, an RPC Sheet is OOC, an Intro is IC. Get it right to all of you reading this. Now, this Voyager conflicted thing started on August 23rd, the reason how I know is because that is the date Voyager quoted Tiko's RPC. (All of this happens on page 2-3)

Now, the situation was settled and resolved on that same day, and Tiko posted his intro later on that same day. After that intro, you can check the post right after that (Twisted Mastermind's) to be dated two days (August 25th) after Tiko's intro. As you can clearly see, at that point, Nihlus already went over the death timer. In case anyone wants to say they edited it, I'll give you irrifutible proof that he passed it.

Now, the next day, Inferno announced that Nihlus's death was official, as he passed the death timer. Infenro announced this 2 1/2 days AFTER Tiko posted his intro. Between the first post Nihlus made after he died due to the death timer, Voyager and Twisted argued, so don't bother looking. After three whole days during the time Tiko posted, Nihlus replied. After all the judges agreed to his official death, other SEALS announced it to him. Nihlus tried to post an alibi, yet his story changed form "family matters" to "Going to his sister's home.". I also found it crazy how Nihlus first said "I'm waiting for him to post his intro first". I'm not pointing any fingers or trying to accuse him of lying, yet I want everyone to know.

I'm not going to continue, because after they announced it to him, it broke out into arguements about his death, and the Twisted Legion. This is exactly what happened, I checked the dates, the time, and the posts.

Nihlus's RPC is officially dead, and I will also be posting this as a reply to ensure EVERYONE sees it.

If you have any questions/comments, then quote me (yet delete all of the text above)

Edit: All tips are accepted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces