Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiraza
*Grumbles*
"Shadow will probaly dump me after this. chaos will think im not worthy to be his rider, and i will probaly get executed."
I know what you have done but i cannot execute you because of you dragon. He as you should know will suicide if you die and then all the dragons are sad for a day
Ok do not Listen to K'raza he has lost his mind. Our orders form the lords holder is to destroy or capture earth. every body is to report to the breifing room (pm me) for further instruction plus all mobile weapons are locked down and cannot be launched until battle
((Kiraza i can delete any fact of the court marshall if you swear to stay loyal to us))
*the fleet lands on mars for now*
*Shadow walks to her Blitz and runs a check on the operation sytems. And finds a rock stuck.* "Oh come on!" * And she pulls on it till it comes out and its not a rock but a tracker.* "Thats not ours...." *And she gose to find D'niel.*
*walks down to the hanger to begin system check on the freedom
*Runs down the hanger.* "HEY!! WAIT!!"
Shadowolf00
*Shadow walks to her Blitz and runs a check on the operation sytems. And finds a rock stuck.* "Oh come on!" * And she pulls on it till it comes out and its not a rock but a tracker.* "Thats not ours...." *And she gose to find D'niel.*
*passes you* Hey sorry about K'raza but i don't know about him
Shadowolf00
*Runs down the hanger.* "HEY!! WAIT!!"
hmmm yes((sorry had dinner))
((Its ok))
"Look what I found." *Shows the tracker* "And its not one of our's......"

Gallant Knight

8,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
*i run a full System check on Omega* (( my gundam name )) "hmm every seems to be in order"
MaxCoon
*i run a full System check on Omega* (( my gundam name )) "hmm every seems to be in order"
((you named your red frame))
Shadowolf00
((Its ok))
"Look what I found." *Shows the tracker* "And its not one of our's......"
ok well it doesn't matter *looks out side to see a dust storm building and runs off the the bridge*

Gallant Knight

8,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
D.niel
MaxCoon
((you named your red frame))

(( yeah is that ok or cant i do that ? ))
*at the bridge send the message to all ships* Activate Trans-Phase armor. Lock down all weapons. Retract the Genisis cannons. Seal mobile suit hanger and engines. We will stay here and wait until the storm blows over.

[Random weather guy]umm... sir this is going to be a 3 week long storm

Crap well nothing we can do right now but sit tight. *send a message to all termanals in crew quarters "continue os check but we will be delayed for a bit"*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff