Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looks at the training grounds and wonders when he gets to break in some warriors. Walks back in and waits for anyone.
*sees him looking toward the training grounds*
If you are a apprentice or higher you can youse the training grounds any time but
with winnets you must ask a guildleader or master
DXW
Looks at the training grounds and wonders when he gets to break in some warriors. Walks back in and waits for anyone.

: razz hases in behind him floating a little above the ground as he gentally wacks him on the back of the head laughing::

"Hello there agian old friend"
*just watches*
hmmm
Turns around eyes glowing blue and fangs baring. "Dont hit me in the head." Shakes his head and acts like nothing just happen.
*sits on a garden chair*
*walks in and points to jack* you!!!
Im inviting you to My fight club you and 10 members of your gulid selected by you will be ledgible to fight and train in fight club
Ozuma Hikaru
Im inviting you to My fight club you and 10 members of your gulid selected by you will be ledgible to fight and train in fight club

no ozuma you fuc**** gayas* i will not let my members be suseptible to your idiotness
Ben if you think i dont remember you your wrong
(((((whatever you do, my members, dont talk to this man)))))))))
jackimo_master32
Ozuma Hikaru

no ozuma you fuc**** gayas* i will not let my members be suseptible to your idiotness
As a friendly opponent, and Gentleman, I wonder if you could not have been a bit more tactful about that. Oh well, If he's gone he's gone, and we'll all get on with our lives.
Filthy Ike
jackimo_master32
Ozuma Hikaru

As a friendly opponent, and Gentleman, I wonder if you could not have been a bit more tactful about that. Oh well, If he's gone he's gone, and we'll all get on with our lives.

no we wont or at least i wont knowing that hes back that son of a bitc*
Xtasisanu
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 248lbs
Race:Elf
Skin color: White
Special op training wanted?: nah
Trained by: no one
Master: no one
Position wanting to hold: i dont care
Team Color: Still deciding

*looking over new applicant's stats*
Hmm, a bit heavyset for an elf.... still I think he's apt for a bit of straightening out. If nothing Else he'll make good pike-fodder.
jackimo_master32
Filthy Ike
jackimo_master32
Ozuma Hikaru

no we wont or at least i wont knowing that hes back that son of a bitc*[/quote
Meh, well perhaps he's just doing it to get a rise out of you eh?
Filthy Ike
jackimo_master32
Filthy Ike
jackimo_master32
Ozuma Hikaru

eh who knows. all i know is that ive killed him several times
jackimo_master32
Filthy Ike
jackimo_master32
Filthy Ike
jackimo_master32
Ozuma Hikaru

eh who knows. all i know is that ive killed him several times
What you liar!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas