Welcome to Gaia! ::

arrow Terran Starship Talon Star, Gallonigher System

"Captain Rogers, new orders just came in!" The communication officer, "We'll be paired with the Battlecruiser Agamemnon. Rendezvous at Cairo Starport"

"Thank you lieutenant." Rogers replied, "Access fleet record, find out all about the Captain of that ship. Patch it thru to the main screen"

The lieutenant typed furiosly and a few moments later all the available information was on screen.

Captain Davidson's record was impressive to say the least. "Alright, make haste for Cairo Starport, I want us there in ten minutes."

"Better sir, ETA is five minutes with engine at low burn." The navigational officer piped up.

Mallory Rogers smiled, "Sweet"
arrow Terran Frigate:Shadow Hawk

"when we gonna get off this god damn ship?" tenkazu, "i hate flying"

"we're almost at the Battlecruiser Agamemnon sir" ship pilate

"ok marines. you heard the woman. i want every one ready to move five minutes ago."

"sir yes sir" fireteam alpha
arrow Terran Starship Agamemnon, Gallonigher Star System

"The dropships are back onboard, we can leave when ready Captain." The Commander reported.

"Thank you Commander." Captain Davidson said.

He turned around and looked over at the helm officer.

"Helm, activate the hyperspace generator. Captain Davidson ordered.

A large hyperspace window formed just outside the Agamemnon, the window would allow any ship to travel into hyperspace. The Agamemnon entered the window and was now in hyperspace.
"where here sir" said the pilate

"good. nailo, i want all the info you can get on this ship now. gorgia, make sure our weapon systems are functional and all backup ground weapons are unharmed. john, i want all the info on where we're going; whats our eta, enamies, allies, i want eveything."

"sir yes sir" replied the shadow hawks
arrow Terran Starship Agamemnon, Gallonigher Starsystem

Instead of showing it to the captain he had decided to try it in the range. He equipped the peice onto the barrel of the gun and fired. As expected it shot twice as fast but their was a slight miscalculation in the aim of the now enhanced pistol. "Hmph." He took the barrle off and shot again. As he had expected he hit the target dead on.

Retreating back to his qaurters to do some more modifications, if not to the pistol, he sat down at his desk and began his work.
arrow Terran Starship Talon Star, Gallonigher System

"Sir, new coordinates have been upload, fleetcom has given as the go ahead for hyperspace." The navigational officer said, typing furiiously.

"Very well. Whats the status of our hyperspace generator?" The captain asked.

"70%, charging at 1 percent each second." Thirty seconds later, "Sir, hyperspace generator charged and online."

"Make the jump"
Vex Ellion

Instead of showing it to the captain he had decided to try it in the range. He equipped the peice onto the barrel of the gun and fired. As expected it shot twice as fast but their was a slight miscalculation in the aim of the now enhanced pistol. "Hmph." He took the barrle off and shot again. As he had expected he hit the target dead on.

Retreating back to his qaurters to do some more modifications, if not to the pistol, he sat down at his desk and began his work.

((Sorry about that... I forgot that you were on the bridge. sweatdrop ))

arrow Terran Starship Agamemnon, In Hyperspace

"Captain, a elite squadron of Marines have just arrived. I've sent up a barracks for them." The Commander said.

Very good, now I must take care of something. Let me know when the Talon Star arrives. Captain Davidson ordered.

The Commander nodded and, Jeff exited the bridge and entered the turbolift.
Ecks927
Vex Ellion

((Sorry about that... I forgot that you were on the bridge. sweatdrop ))

arrow Terran Starship Agamemnon, At the Edge of the Gallonigher Star System

"Captain, a elite squadron of Marines have just arrived. I've sent up a barracks for them." The Commander said.

Very good, now I must take care of something. Let me know when the Talon Star arrives. Captain Davidson ordered.

The Commander nodded and, Jeff exited the bridge and entered the turbolift.

((Wait...i'm confused, I thought both ships arein hyperspace already.))
((Edited... XD))
((Lets just meet at Janto))
((Ok.))

arrow Terran Starship Agamemnon, At edge of the Gallonigher Star System

Captain Davidson could feel that the ship had exiting hyperspace was now back into normal space. Though now they were still going to wait for the Talon Star to appear. Jeff entered the ships firing range, it was a place were almost every marine on the ship would go to sharpen their shooting skills.

Jeff spotted one of the marines that was looking for him early, but he was too busy then to talk. He walked up to him and said hello.

Major Vex Jake, I believe that you wanted to see me early? Jeff asked.

He appeared infrotn of Jeff. "Yes sir! I've created this marine pistol attachtment. It doubles the firing rate but needs extra gunpowder. Do I have permission to add this to all other Marine Pistols sir?"

Jeff looked at the pistol that Major Vex Jake made. He saw no problem in letting every other marine onboard have an upgraded pistol. It might be something that would save his life one day.

I don't see why not. Go for it. Captain Davidson said.
arrow Kendris orbit

The crew of the Prometheus continued to work on the design of the new Battlestar Class ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff