Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Meeting Room, Defender

Admiral Catton released the President's hand. "The feeling is mutual, Mr. President. We're going to take our leave now. We have other matters to attend to. Good day."
arrow TSS Defender

"Good day Admiral." President Ecks said.

Jason began to relax more as the treaties were all done with, he was happy to be adding the Galactic Federation to their ally list.
A GLA armed dropship, jumps into system.

//transmission//

Quote:
"This is The Constance requesting permission toland, copy?"

//end transmission//

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Bridge, Excaliber

The Excaliber detects the GLA dropship and records its image, dimensions, markings and all other things of the like. It was for posterity, in case they met again or war was declared.
Mtnevermind
(( XDDD Of course. I'm a heretic. But if you go far enough back in time, you will learn the truth! Though really it's Erebus' fault for the Horus Heresy, he told Horus the truth. The Emperor was just going to use Astartes to conquer a huge empire, than have them be gaolers for it. When they learned the truth, they weren't very happy with him. Especially when he was going to declare himself a god... ))

((This is funny because in tGrandia II during the story of the "Battle Between Good and Evil" between Granas and Valmar this word is used to refer to those who sided with Valmar. Very interesting.))
Ecks927
Outlawstar15a2
((Ecks whats our political stance I think we had a old alliance if not can we start one?))

((We did have one with the old Guild, but not this one. We can remake the alliance after me and Tahiri are done.))

((Don't worry I'll come again it may be the last diplomatic mission the current Draconian Emperor gives authority for.....Before the coming of the Burning Shadow and the Great Darkness *sighs and bites his nails*.))
arrow TSS Defender

The message that the GLA sent out was picked up by the Defender's Communications officer and Captain Newheart was notifed of it. He then told President Ecks about the message and the GLA transport.

"Ah, I see. We have more guests, clear them for docking Captain and send them up to the meeting room." Jason said to the Captain.

Captain Newheart nodded and went down to the main hanger bay of the ship. A message was sent back to the GLA transport, telling it that it was cleared to land.

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Defender

The Admiral and the Federation diplomatic party return to their shuttlecraft and leave the bay of the Defender. They return to the Excaliber and jump to lightspeed for Earth.
The GLA Transport began its docking procedures as the Captain of the ship notified the crew to get the crates ready. The engineers and mechanics hastily got the crates and ready to hand them over.

//transmission//

Quote:
Roger that, thank you.

//end transmission//

As it docks, the rear ramp opens up and the ships crew in engineer power armor lifted crates of Military Powered armor and began unloading in the bay.

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
arrow CDS.Dagger

The Coran nods, "ok, follow me to the bridge. To talk with the captain, so you can get to work." Then he starts to head to the bridge as the other corans move out of the way.
arrow TSS Defender

Captain Newheart was down in the docking bay were the GLA transport was docked. He saw that their new toys had arrived. He had never seen a power armour before and it was a cool sight indeed.

He walked up to one of the GLA crew members and greets himself.

"I'm Captain Newheart, may I speak with your Commander in Charge please?" Captain Newheart asked.

arrow CDS Dagger

The two teams went with the Corans up to their bridge, many of them were eager to take a look of this new ship.
TSS Defender, Docking Bay

A rather scruffy looking old man approached the Captain.

"That would be, Names Captain Shaw, Id be the commander in charge. Commander Newland sends his regards, he could not make it due to diplomacy attempt with the GMC/PDN."

Capt. Shaw held a hand out for a handshake.

"Your gonna love these suits, guaranteed to make your infantry survive longer on the battlefield, regardless of conditions."
arrow TSS Defender

Captain Newheart extended his hand and shook the GLA Captain's hand. He was already impressed by them. It was a long time since the Terran Federation really needed to use its infanty divison.

"Yes, they do look impressive." He said, looking at the suits as they were off loaded and placed in the docking bay.

He then remembered that President Ecks wanted to speak with the Captain of of the ship before they left.

Captain, President Jason Ecks would like to see you when you are ready." He said once again.
TSS Defender, Docking Bay

Captain Shaw Nodded.

"If he wants to see me, then we must not make him wait, im ready to meet him now, if hes open."

Dangerous Lunatic

((Now I'm wishing I was a Marine! gonk gonk gonk ))

arrow Nonua System

A squadron of Hornets suddenly exited from Hyperspace, approching the TSS Trafalgar. In the cockpit of the leading Hornet, the Pilot looked over his systems, opening a com line to the ship. "Nebula lead to Trafalgar, request permission to dock. Over." He hailed, flying towards the ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff