Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cam Romani
*Cam Romani's whte bmw passes Incendio's place, Cam takes control of the car with one hand on the steering wheel and reaches his right hand out the open window and starts firing with his Tommy Gun in all directions towards Incendio's place, Cam then turns the Car around and speeds back to his mansion.*

*he stays sitting in his chair, smoking a cigarette*
hmmmm
The sleek black BMW pulls up to the front of the building, the loud engine powering off, as well as the lights. The driver side door opens and a large man steps out of it, dressed in stylish black clothing. He wears a sleek silk shirt, and black dress pants, as well as a black leather trenchcoat with matching gloves, and dark leather shoes. Dark tinted sunglasses cover the color of his eyes, an eyepatch covering one eye in its entirety. He smiles, clenching and unclenching one black gloved hand, the leather stretching loudly. He pushes open the main door to the building, looking around.
"Hmm."

The man looks around, seeing noone. He pulls out a pad and an ornate fountain pen and begins to write.

If you want the Romani Family taken care of, come find me.

-Alexei

The man takes a knife from his waist, twirling it on his ring finger, and stabs the piece of paper into the wall. With a smile, he pushes the door back open, walking back out to his car. He hops in, turning the keys still in the ignition, starting up the powerful engine with a grin. He steps down on the accellerator and takes off.
*he takes another drag from his cigarette, drumming his fingers on his desk in time with the music*
[Soldier of Fortune]
"Hmm."

The man looks around, seeing noone. He pulls out a pad and an ornate fountain pen and begins to write.

If you want the Romani Family taken care of, come find me.

-Alexei

The man takes a knife from his waist, twirling it on his ring finger, and stabs the piece of paper into the wall. With a smile, he pushes the door back open, walking back out to his car. He hops in, turning the keys still in the ignition, starting up the powerful engine with a grin. He steps down on the accellerator and takes off.

*he takes the note from the wall and reads it silently, still smoking*
hmm very interesting...
*A white bmw pulls up by the road next to the building, a man with a buttoned up shirt and shiny black heeled shoes walks up to the building with a stick C4 in his left hand. He slaps it on the building and watches the time go for 20 seconds to explode, Cam runs and gets in his white bmw. As he drives off Cam looks out the window and sees the building blow up and burst into flames, a piece of metal shot out and bashed on the rode while still on fire. He then sped up and left.*
Cam Romani
*A white bmw pulls up by the road next to the building, a man with a buttoned up shirt and shiny black heeled shoes walks up to the building with a stick C4 in his left hand. He slaps it on the building and watches the time go for 20 seconds to explode, Cam runs and gets in his white bmw. As he drives off Cam looks out the window and sees the building blow up and burst into flames, a piece of metal shot out and bashed on the rode while still on fire. He then sped up and left.*
<<Just a side note, but an amount that large of C-4 plastic explosive would no doubt destroy you as well as the building if you put a simple 20 second timer on it.>>
[Soldier of Fortune]
Cam Romani
<<Just a side note, but an amount that large of C-4 plastic explosive would no doubt destroy you as well as the building if you put a simple 20 second timer on it.>>
>>And im in bmw dude, and I said that I went realy fast. And I know what C4 is...<<
Cam Romani
[Soldier of Fortune]
Cam Romani
>>And im in bmw dude, and I said that I went realy fast. And I know what C4 is...<<
<<I as well have a BMW. However, you need to get in the car, start the engine, and wait for the gas to work before you can pull out in it. Also, the most powerful BMW, the 760Li, which I have, accellerates to 60 in 5.4 seconds. And I doubt that with the amount of C-4 you just put on that building, you could outrun the secondary blast, realistically. Your car would have been flipped or totalled. Just thinking realistically here. I never questioned your knowledge of what C-4 was.>>
hey would you look at that, my bar has been totally destroyed...
oh well i'll just make another one lmao
*creeps at a low speed in his all black lowered, tinted S-10 and starts laughing when he sees it has been reduced to rubble* hahahahah! stupid ********... *drives past and off into the night*
Reugar100
*creeps at a low speed in his all black lowered, tinted S-10 and starts laughing when he sees it has been reduced to rubble* hahahahah! stupid ********... *drives past and off into the night*

wow your pretty ******** hardcore... dumbass

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces