Welcome to Gaia! ::

*disappears*
............................hmm this guy is good.....he will be a great leader this might be a while before i get on the assassins elites hmmm i shall empress my leader and he will like me.........i will be the best.......
there is one more thing i will only obay your command no one else not second in command-to a noob ONLY YOU....thats it and theres one more thing but ill telll you that later when the time is right...........
Blade_Knight_of_the_moon
there is one more thing i will only obay your command no one else not second in command-to a noob ONLY YOU....thats it and theres one more thing but ill telll you that later when the time is right...........

That is fine. Just don't give him any lip or argue with him. He has just as much authority over you than I do. Got that? I am the only one who gives ORDERS.
*walks over and sits in his chair*
*pulls out guitar and starts playing*
*walks out*
That is the last time I'm going to believe a Hendrix Chick with a bad accent...Anyways, what did you want me here for?
*sitting in corner* *glowing red eyes show in the darkness*
*appears in his chair*

*closes his eyes*
........it seems we are never on at the same time........we have a problem
Blade_Knight_of_the_moon
........it seems we are never on at the same time........we have a problem

((Not quite a problem, my character pretty much stays here unless I go out and fight some one. Just act as if I were still here. If I am online then I'll respond if I'm not than my character is "sleeping". ))
oh my is there ever going to be a mission
Blade_Knight_of_the_moon

((Wait patiantly, please. I'm focusing on getting more members first.))
milinco_69
Blade_Knight_of_the_moon

((Wait patiantly, please. I'm focusing on getting more members first.))

then ill go recrut members................

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff