Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be ordering today?

Yes! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hmm... Not today, Maybe another time. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Absolutely not, I have no need for this! I just wanted Poll Gold. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 >

Godly Abomination

"Have you ever had that want or need for a new weapon? A weapon of such a build that it is sure to fell an opponent just by the looks of it let alone the strength as well? How about armor of an expert build that is sure to hold up in intense combat? No? Then what about a custom fitted Mech suit for your fancy? "
"As a master craftsmen, genius, and fighter I can provide these things and more"
"Step on in, make an order or two."

Welcome to the Sinful Forge
User Image

"Alongside being a forge, there are weapons that have been created both prototype and finished product in the weapons vault. If you fancy a pre-molded weapon, enchantments and the like can be placed upon the blades with ease. "

"Before we begin, take some time to look over the order form and get a feel for how things are done. There are also rules and regulations that must be followed especially if I am to be making your weapon for a Role Play."

"Let us begin, and don't hesitate to ask questions, chances are I will have the answer."

Godly Abomination

The Master Smith

Welcome traveler!

I can see that somehow you have stumbled upon my domain with a heavy want or need.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself~

My name is Ix'Aruul, I am the current Sin of Wrath within the world of Valaura, home to the seven deadly sins of old.
Forging weapons, armors, trinkets, mecha and all of the like is in my blood just as much as fighting is.
I enjoy a good fight here and there, I'm always coming up with a new weapon and just love to test them when a chance arises.
All of what I build, I build for fun and nonprofit as it is a hobby~
Although a tip is always appreciated should the customer find themselves delighted with what is built.

The Apprentices

Godly Abomination

The Order Request Form

This here is the order form, use this when ordering a weapon and be sure to use as much information as possible so I know precisely what to make for you. If it is a weapon I may be unfamiliar with I will let you know but chances are that will never happen.
When I create your item, the description will be Pm'd to you directly along with an image of said item you wish to have crafted. (I will more than likely be drawing them in Photoshop.)
I do not require payment, I just hope that when you use the creation given to you, that you think of me or the blacksmith responsible for creating the item.
These items once created are of course able to be used in Roleplay, that is the whole idea behind this forge, so have fun and cause a little havoc with your new item.

Item type: (Armor, weapon, trinket, etc )
Specific metals or alloys to use:
Enchantments or gifts: (Elemental, magical, etc )
Color scheme of the item:
Nature of the item: (I.E. for defense, offense, etc )
Special markings: (Features you want carved in, or embossed etc)
Abilities: (What do you wish this item could do? Or you can leave it up to me, it is optional, the better I know you though the better the result )
Item Affinity: (Evil or Good? )
Extra features: (Do you wish for a sentient item? Something that shape shifts? Let me know! )
Power source: (Mecha Only )
Ammunition: (Mecha, or firearms only )
Gratuity: (Do you wish to leave a tip? It is NOT required! )

These items, will always be created with the User in mind, therefore they will always be nameless so that the User can choose what to call their beloved gift. The only instance where the item will be given a name, is when I or another blacksmith knows the User personally.

Current Commissions

To get a commission, the form most be filled out completely and accurately. Pm the form to me and I will place your name within a slot. Bribes generally will place you at the top of the list be it monetary, item wise, art wise, or whatever.
I will always have 5 slots open, however as I am a busy craftsmen you will be given an accurate time frame for your item's completion.

Kiro_Shinigami

DraumrOrum

• Open

• Open

• Open

Completed Commissions

User Image
Aero Rowells

User Image
Anise Silverclaw

Godly Abomination

Rules and Regulations

These are the rules and regulations that will hold true for all time of this thread's existence, please follow them!

I. All rules will be followed, or you will be dismissed accordingly.

II. This is a Role Playing thread as well as a place to gain new items for your characters, please feel free to converse and mingle here with your characters.

III. Role Playing fights are allowed here, I don't mind in the slightest, but please no God modding, auto hitting, or anything of the like okay? It is frowned upon heavily.

IV. The use of gender or sexuality offensive language is strictly forbidden. Be mindful of the people around you at all times.

V. The items that are created for you will not have GOD abilities, and I refuse to create something to that effect. Not only is that stereotypical, but also lacking in creativity and just plain droll.

VI. I Will use a referenced artifact for the creation of your item if it is within reason. I don't want to see anything like "The Holy Grail" or "Pandora's Box". It must be within reason from your own creative mind, or fictional reality that isn't of an impossible grant (Unless of course your character has the use of such a thing in your resident home RP) .

VII. I will accept apprentices here if they wish to help with item fabrication. The more the merrier!

VIII. Any disagreements, you come straight to me, or a mod. That is Law.

IX. You will be given your first warning through PM, your second warning will be a week of suspension, after that you are permanently banned.

X. Enjoy yourselves, and don't forget to follow the rules! Within this thread I am your mod, and my apprentices are equally so. Respect them, myself, the rules and of course the Gaian T.O.S.. Welcome to my humble forge!

Godly Abomination

Current Affiliates and Roleplay worlds

Feel free to visit these worlds! They are quite amazing!

User Image
The Original Seven Deadly Sins

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Church of Mother

User Image
The Dead End Tavern

Link to us?

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/the-sinful-forge-setting-up-don-t-post-please/t.84502619_1/?_gaia_t_=7564#5][IMG]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/TheSinWrath/forge.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Godly Abomination

Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

"And the forge is now open!"

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Godly Abomination

Idol Ni-Tan
(( :3 ))
( Welcome welcome! )

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
She entered, silver eyes taking in the new sights and the delightful smells around her. Boots clicked upon the floor until finally she was before the ordering table. With a warm, proud smile the female allowed her gaze to fall upon the Smith. “This is quite a nice place you have here, My Lord. I’m happy to be one of your first customers.” With the words, she would place a parchment upon the table, her order written out neatly for the male to read. “I hope it’s not too much of a hassle to create.”

The parchment was worn and old, like the frail paper of a medieval civilization. The ink was marked with a perfection that many might not expect from a proud warrior. It would read as thus;

Item type: Armor
          Specific metals or alloys to use: None specific
          Enchantments or gifts: Defense against fire element or heat.
          Color scheme of the item: Black and Silver or the color of hematite.
          Nature of the item: Physical Defense
          Special markings: I would like Hematite added somehow.
          Abilities: It cannot be fully sentient as her twin blades would not allow it. Other than this, the abilities will be up to you.
          Item Affinity: Good.
          Extra features: I would like it to be an item she can wear at all times such as a belly chain or piercing that will become armor around her tail once she transforms into her primal form.
          Power source: None
          Ammunition: None
          Gratuity: Of course, My Love.

Godly Abomination

Anise Silverclaw
She entered, silver eyes taking in the new sights and the delightful smells around her. Boots clicked upon the floor until finally she was before the ordering table. With a warm, proud smile the female allowed her gaze to fall upon the Smith. “This is quite a nice place you have here, My Lord. I’m happy to be one of your first customers.” With the words, she would place a parchment upon the table, her order written out neatly for the male to read. “I hope it’s not too much of a hassle to create.”
Wrath
User Image

Noticing the first customer, Ix'Aruul would head over to the ordering table and stretch a gloved hand over to grasp the parchment. "Thank you, I hope business picks up. This is an excellent time for me to flex my mind." Lifting the parchment up, he would carefully straighten it out and begin to read it over. "Hm.... no, this shouldn't be a hassle at all. I should have this item done for you within a day or sooner. Feel free to wait in the lounge while your item is being created~" As he said this, Ix would bow lightly, keeping eye contact. "Excuse me while I begin my research and development." He would say before turning about and heading to the miniature library that was against a far off wall near a secure looking vault. Research was needed before he could begin to accurately represent the fair lady's dream.

User Image
Ω

Godly Abomination

Wrath
User Image

Over the course of several hours and a load of research, the forging process of Anger's requested item was complete. Of course, the forging process was done behind closed doors in the vault where no one would be able to lay eyes upon his genius; that was just the way things went when one had to protect their trade secrets. With a final knot tied, the trinket was sealed in a small box and carried up to the front counter where the ordering table was. "Order up!" Ix's voice would resonate throughout the complex soundly to catch the attention of the customer. Carefully, a parchment would be placed on top of the box and left at the counter safe and sound while Ix pulled a chair out and relaxed within it. It was just about closing time now, as soon as the customer picked up their request he would be off; setting up shop all day was rather tiring.

User Image
Ω

Dangerous Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Aero would enter the room a look around very carefully upon seeing Lord Wrath he would say "Hello Lord Wrath my name is Aero I am a new Underling under Gluttony." Aero gave a bow to the Lord Wrath. "I you get a chance and are not to busy I would greatly appreciate it if you could make this Item for me." Aero laid a small piece of folded up paper on a the table closest to him.

The paper was new but the pin men ship was impeccable not a line out of place. and read as thus:

Item type: trinket
Specific metals or alloys to use: something study and light weight
Enchantments or gifts: (up to you)
Color scheme of the item: black with a dark orange undertone
Nature of the item: support/offensive
Special markings: nothing of note just want it to only work for me
Abilities: Let me draw on the full ability of the magic and magical items I have stored inside me
Item Affinity: neutral
Extra features: Shape shifting would be nice but not mandatory

Gratuity: But of course

Godly Abomination

Aero Rowells
Aero would enter the room a look around very carefully upon seeing Lord Wrath he would say "Hello Lord Wrath my name is Aero I am a new Underling under Gluttony." Aero gave a bow to the Lord Wrath. "I you get a chance and are not to busy I would greatly appreciate it if you could make this Item for me." Aero laid a small piece of folded up paper on a the table closest to him.
Wrath
User Image

The lights flipped on in the back room as Ix made his way to the front counter. Yet another from his own realm had decided to appear and make a request to which of course he had no qualms. He could tell this being was of Gluttony's fold by the aura that was about him and the idea of him wanting a weapon intrigued him. Reaching down before him on the table, Ix would pick up the paper request and read it thoroughly, adjusting his glasses slightly to better read the lines. "Ah... a trinket? But of what type? a Ring? A necklace? you must specify please for there are many different types! I would hate to disappoint a customer by giving them something that they did not envision." Ix would place the paper back down on the table and look the lad in the eyes, looking over his glasses as they had slid down the bridge of his nose. "I will still accept this task, I just need you to be a tad more specific please."

User Image
Ω

Dangerous Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wrathful Misanthropist
Aero Rowells
Wrath
User Image

The lights flipped on in the back room as Ix made his way to the front counter. Yet another from his own realm had decided to appear and make a request to which of course he had no qualms. He could tell this being was of Gluttony's fold by the aura that was about him and the idea of him wanting a weapon intrigued him. Reaching down before him on the table, Ix would pick up the paper request and read it thoroughly, adjusting his glasses slightly to better read the lines. "Ah... a trinket? But of what type? a Ring? A necklace? you must specify please for there are many different types! I would hate to disappoint a customer by giving them something that they did not envision." Ix would place the paper back down on the table and look the lad in the eyes, looking over his glasses as they had slid down the bridge of his nose. "I will still accept this task, I just need you to be a tad more specific please."

User Image
Ω

Aero would bow apologetically and say " I am sorry a bracelet would be nice but it cant move around to much or it would be a hindrance to me when I am on a stealth mission. A ring would also be nice if it was flat and didn't make a noise when it hit something." Aero would come up from his bow and look at the man.

Godly Abomination

Aero Rowells
Wrathful Misanthropist
Aero Rowells
Wrath
User Image

User Image
Ω

Aero would bow apologetically and say " I am sorry a bracelet would be nice but it cant move around to much or it would be a hindrance to me when I am on a stealth mission. A ring would also be nice if it was flat and didn't make a noise when it hit something." Aero would come up from his bow and look at the man.
Wrath
User Image

"I see.." Ix gave a nod and adjusted his glasses once more before picking up Aero's request paper. "Check back with me in a day and it should be ready for you. I have a grand idea for your item~" With a grin of excitement, Ix bowed to Aero. "Excuse me." Lifting from his bow, he then headed off towards his personal library to begin his research.

User Image
Ω

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out