Welcome to Gaia! ::

I let go of my tail and backed away. "Hmm, Cross? Nice Name.... something the matter?" so maybe I can't play innocent anymore.... I layed against a tree and sighed. "Now really, is that a way to speak to a lady?"

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
"N...Y-ye.....n-n....I....ne-need....blood...."
I clutched Ghear tightly now, so tight that my knuckles had gone white.
Aw...c'mon, Cross...strike her....feed us....we like blood...
"N...NO! AH!" I bowed down to clutch my head, to stop it from twitching. My mouth started to foam, and then and there, I knew that anybody around me would be screwed...
I looked at him and tried not to smile, instead I tried to sound concerned. "Ay chingados.... Do you need help? You don't look really... uh.. fine to me.." I climbed up the tree just incase but if he thought of doing anything then he'd be in for a big surprise.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
((Grar. I'm debating eating you. LOL.))

Thats right...give in to ME...hah hah hah....seek her blood....
I did as I was told. I walked up to the tree she had climbed, ignoring the other ten or so other forms around it.

"Come to me, Star...I wont bite....YES HE WILL....no, I wont... come here, pretty girl....I....just...WANT YOUR BLOOD...no....I wont hurt you....much..."
I stabbed Ghear through the tree and started to laugh. Meniacally. For no reason. The foaming had ceased a bit, though....
I had grown nine inch nails (XD)... With them, I grasped the tree and started to climb...
Come here, little girl...Cross only wants a bite....hah hah hah hah hah...
(( you're really into this huh? xD))
"No really, keep your hands off the merchandise!!" I jumped out of the tree and made my figures surround him in the darkness. "Now, you should really calm yourself down... don't ya think?" Make sure you make him forget everything that has happen here... I gave a smirk to the voice in my head. "Now you decide to talk to me?" I grumbled out loud.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
((MEBBE. LMAO.))

"But....I...like....blood...." I said, trying to push past the dark forms. When it failed, I pulled Ghear from the trunk of the tree and slashed randomly, ink-like substance flying everywhere.
When the forms fanned out, I stood, looking Star in her eyes.
"Mistress....I....just....need...blood...."
(( ya maybe uh huh sure!! ))
"Oh, come on! Get a hold of yourself! Are you really ganna try to kill poor innocent me?"
You're tempting him...
I don't care, I prefer to kill him now really.
Remember the plan, make him trust you and -
Ya I know! Now shut up! I looked at Cross looking innocent. "Please, control yourself! Besides, my blood is not that good! There's other people with better blood!"

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
((Ima eat chu.))

"No....you have tasty blood....yum....I want you...IN MAH BELLY....no.....I...want....blood..." I paced towards her, agonizingly slow...
One little bite...
((Sure you are))
I let out a yawn and picked up a stone. "You're getting on my nerves!" I threw the stone at him and hit him right on the forehead. "Did that work? Are you calmed down now?!" I growled backing slowly away.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
((GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.))

Blood trickled from my forehead. I stuck my tounge out to catch the blood, my pupils growing with contact. It was like a sugar coated heaven....
But I still wanted Star's blood...
Go get it!
I ran up to her and cut a tiny line across her wrist, lapping up the blood that fell as I flew by.
"Heh heh...."
I looked at Aurellum with sorrowful eyes.
"Aurellum....I....thank you..."
I looked him in the eyes before he departed from me, to find some food...
"I should do the same." I decided, walking out of the alleyway. But before I could settle down to eat, I saw Cross and a shady girl...fighting. I ran to catch up with my dearest friend...only to get halted at the forming crowd...
I looked at the girl first, then...who I took to be Cross...foam had fomed around his mouth, and his forehead was bleeding...but most scary of all, I saw a demonic tail from his rear end...
And that the girl he was fighting....was a well known Dark Heart, from the tatoo on her chest.
This was bound to be hell....
((Oh hell no!))
"Let Go!!" I growled as I slapped him across the face. The dark figures pulled him away from me. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?" I yelled putting pressure on my scratch.
((Wow, that's a lot of posts, and not a lot of notification...At all. Well, here I go! ))

Aurellum blinked in suprise as Miress ran off. ( :< ) He tsked, tsked and walked out of the back alley. He smelled. He needed a drink, and nothing would stop him. He gave a nother small laugh and hurried to the market. After buying some delicious fried and marinated meats, got a tropical-tasting drink, and fresh sugar cane to chew on, he was ready to clean himself up. He bathed in an inn, for a quick penny, and hurried over to the tradesmen section of the City, where he purchchaced a new cloak, boots, and day coat.
Aurellum decided to travel to the last place that he thought had an inkling of surviving. His unckle's place. It was a spiraling tower out in a secluded island. He purchaced a boat ticket for the next day and hurried back over to where Miress was to be.
As suprising as it was that Cross was a bloodthirsty crazy, Aur couldn't help but smile. So that was his secret. How charming. He hurried over to the second girl's aid.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
"LET ME GO!" I screamed, tugging free from the surrounding forms. I ran up to her and slashed Ghear again, this time cutting across Star's chest.
Blood fell, but unfortanatley, I wouldn't dare lick her chest, so I lapped the blood from Ghear.
"Tasty..."
Yes...very tasty...
((I'll wait for Star to reply, before I do anything.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff