Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aurellum nodded with his eyes closed. He stood still for only a moment longer before catching up to Miress. He studied her features for a hot second before asking a question, "Miress... Did you think that we would make it out alive? I wasn't very confident about our escape...
((Damn, that was a really, really, short post for me. O _ o" ))
I stopped running and turned to Aurellum, his hand accidentally in mine.
"Not...entirely. But death is not something I fear...."
Aurellum ooked down at his hand, looked back up to Miress, and looked down at his hand again. Then slowly he removed it. For some reason, he didn't want to like her, just yet. He would rather play that he wasn't that into her, than giving in. He laughed and ran past her to cross the gate. He was getting really, hungry and the promise of food was only a few more minutes away.
The smell of food filled the air. I was overtaken by primal instinct; to eat. I crossed the gate and ran past Cross, who had stopped to massage his temples. "See ya later, Cross! We're going to be dining!"

Beloved Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I sat to massage my temples, which felt as though they were being crushed in by something... Inside me, things were not right. A dark, cold presence filled the emptiness of my head. It was overcoming my being, slowly but surely...
Around me, the sunlight did best to avail me to see the newest threat...A dark form lingered in the backrounds of the sunlight gates...one of which had long hair and fox ears....but around that presence, ten darker forms stood around the fox like beast. Dark Hearts....and Miress and Aurellum were around town already, eating everything in sight. I was left alone with these advancing forms...
I drew Ghear, knowing the dangers of this form and stood ready...
((I see you, Star!))
((Alright guys....I have to get off for now. But I'll reply tomorrow, I think....I'm flying to Ohio tomorrow for the summer, so I may be busy, or I may have time. Ah well. Ciao! ))

Beloved Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Sirix Storm
((Alright guys....I have to get off for now. But I'll reply tomorrow, I think....I'm flying to Ohio tomorrow for the summer, so I may be busy, or I may have time. Ah well. Ciao! ))

Have fun, Sora~!
Arkydan
Sirix Storm

Have fun, Sora~!

Have fun, Sirix. biggrin
((Oooh, yes. I know I will! Ha! I just got back from the movies with my sister! I haven't seen a movie in...uh...months!
Well, I'll talk about it later. Let's RP! ))

Aurellum hurries down the street at a rather brusque way, occasionally bumping into the passerby-- but always slowing down to give honest apologies. The market district lay south east of the city, near the docks, o that's where he headed. He saw a familiar face in the crowd and made his way over to Miress, who looked like she was looking for...well, him. He gave a shy smile and slowed down.
"Miress...." He began. "Wait-- come with me. He pulled her into a back alley and looked around suspiciously. And after making sure no one was near, Aurellum reached towards his hip, and began to unfasten his belt, quickly and with a grin on his lips. As he pulled the belt off, he snatched a pouch of coins, which was securely fastened to his belt, so it wouldn't get stolen. He chuckled and withdrew some gold coins.
"Here. This if for helping me." He dropped threw coins into her hand and continued, " And I didn't want anybody to see you with gold. One of the few reasonable currencies left here. Hide it well. And use it well. " He nodded, a serious expression on his face.
"Aye...I'm hungry..." He muttered. "Know any good restaurants? "
((oh.. My turn now? xD sorry lol ))
She saw the boy who was getting ready to attack her. She stopped and starred at him making sure that the dark figures dissapeared. Maybe I can toy with his mind a bit? She thought as she covered the dark heart on her chest. "Um, hi?" She said as sweetly as she could. Sweet and innocent... right.... She didn't dare walk up to him until he seemed calmed.

Beloved Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
The girl who I had targeted with the other dark forms around her stopped abruptly, concealing her chest.
Alright, I thought. Smooth talk her...
Pathetic...the voice in the back of my head rung, echoes chasing themselves in my mind.
"Who are you?" I yelled.
She looked around and looked back at him. "Uh, Star... Yours?" She said sounding as helpless as she could. Act helpless and that will do the trick... She hugged her tail and shook a bit. This is stupid... She thought.

Beloved Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I looked at her with growing suspicion.
She looks nice...nice enough to eat...
Suddenly, a ravenous side of my personality took place of the real me...
My lust for blood (blood-lust) was besting me...I grew weary, then over-lethargic, and finally, I craved blood.
Tsk, tsk, Cross....save some for me....
"My...n-name...is...Cross...." I said, each word becoming harder to form than the last.
"My...my....you look...awfully....pretty....could you do me a favour, Star....and mutilate yourself? I.....n-need....blood...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff