Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw that Cross fell alseep and jumped off the branch landing next to Miress. "Hey, I have an idea, let's ditch him." I said trying to make my face sweet and innocent. "Besides, we can take care of ourselves." Total lie....
I looked at her with a grimace. "You know why he's with me?" I asked Star. I didn't wait for her to answer and grabbed at Cross' strange necklace. I pulled out mine, both identical.
"If he didn't steal this necklace from someone, then we're related. I wouldn't do such a horrible thing to him or Aurellum in a thousand years! And by the way..." I looked over at Aurellum, who was deftly quiet. He hadn't talked since we killed that monster back at the mansion.
"Hmm...nevermind. As I was saying...if Cross is my brother, guarded by a sword of gears, then he may end this war."
I gave a sigh and laughed. "I'm only kidding, no need to get all serious Miress." I looked at Cross than at her. "I do hope this war ends. Everything will be at peace when it is, well ... almost." Don't know about me though, after this, the Dark Hearts might try to kill me.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I woke up to the sound of Miress shouting. She was holding my necklace as if to show Star something. "Wha....what's the problem, girls?" I asked, calmly taking my necklace from Miress. If it was one thing to know about her, it was that this woman was stubborn, yet strong willed. And somewhat ill-tempered.
((Lol, love you, little sister! XP))
"Oh nothing, just talking bout.... uh... what guys are cute!" oh great, he's ganna ask which guys... My ears twiched around nervously. I let out a yawn and looked at the trees.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I sighed and stood up. I motioned for everyone to follow me. "Breaks over, kiddies. Let us head out of here." I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes and began to walk. We were finally about to make it.
Diz, being the sneaky woman she was, crouched low in the forested area that was about her. Her shadow snaked along the ground, though it's feet always locked with hers, it had the freedom to move the rest of it's body as it pleased. Pulling off the ground to slide onto Diz. "There are people ahead," it declared in it's wispy voice, then retreating back to the ground. "Party of how many?" Diz inquired but her shadow merely said "No fun in that..."
Diz quieted and slunk forward, peering through the trees in search of the people. She moved as quiet as her shadow, assessing each step before she placed her foot. Survival was her game, she cared nothing else except for her own life, but she was a wonderful actor, and thus she was capable of sustaining her life.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I felt a strange feeling overcome me. As usual, my paranoia was acting up. Though I somewhat beleived that we were being...stalked.
I saw Cross getting paranoid like last time, so me, being me, I walked up behind him and poked him in the waist yelling, "BOO!'' I backed away quickly just in case.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I looked at her with my eyes squinted. "Harty har har. C'mon, lets get moving."
"C'mon, lets get moving." I said trying to imitate Cross' voice just to bug him. I started walking faster than him marching. Miress was snickering behind us. I could tell Cross was glarring at me, but hey, it was fun!

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
((-.- I'll remember that!))

I glared at her with growing anger. I felt like doing something I'd regret. But before I could, the shadows around us started to bend itself. I dont know how, but it did. As it surrounded us, a couple of shadows went upward and spun in countless circles. With that, a few hundred Dark Hearts started to rise up from the shadows around us.
The two shadows that went upward formed a portal from the Abyss of Screaming itself. Two beasts fell from the portal; these were the same as the mornings beasts. They were named Serveiants, I think.
"Stand at the ready, guys!" I yelled.
(( Get me captured now!! Cuz I dont know how long i'll be able to do this! ))
I stopped and let out a gasp as I saw the dark shadows. "Uh-oh." I whispered then scrambled next Cross. The Dark hearts have come for me! "Why are they here?!" I growled.
Diz crept forward, ever silent, when her shadow suddenly said "Stop. Danger ahead... danger...." Diz's body tensed as she replied "Should I flee?"
"Decide for yourself" her shadow said in it's snake-like voice. Diz moved not a muscle, her hand rested upon the hilt of Ragnarok. Through the trees somewhat in the distance she could see the Dark Hearts take form, and a party of three who were surrounded. She would wait, and she would watch. It was decided in her mind that if they could defeat the creatures they'd be useful allies.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
The Serveiants looked at Star the most.
"We're only here for her. This traitor needs to be taught a lesson." They chuckled in unison, grabbing Star by her neck before melting into shadows, Star and all. The rest of the Dark Hearts receeded back into the shadows.
I looked at Miress with a startled gaze. They had taken Star...for a death sentance, I supposed.
"So she was a Dark Heart herself..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces