Demonic Rogue

1,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
200 years ago the world started to fall apart. In order to stop this, the government created several super soldiers from their wounded and dying. These super soldiers later became known as 'The Projects' and as the government grew corrupt with power, the people began to fear these cyborgs. Some didn't care what they were used for, others did. When some of 'The Projects' went rogue, the government put bounties on their heads, and often sent out the higher ranking Projects to kill them. Those who disobey are often executed as 'examples' to anyone who may want to follow. Over the years, 'The Projects' became tools of chaos, pawns in the governments hands. Now tell me, will you succumb? Or will you go rogue?
----
The Projects
Project: Earthquake

Project: Wild Fire

Government Roles
President
Needed

Governor
Needed

Information Broker
Needed

----

Forum
[align=center][size=18]|| Real Name ||[/size]
[IMG]Original Appearance[/IMG]
----
[b][u]Project Name[/u][/b][i]*If Any*[/i]

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]

[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]

[b][u]Replaced Parts[/u][/b][i]*If Any*[/i]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]

[b][u]Sexuality[/u][/b]

[b][u]Crush[/u][/b][i]*If Any*[/i]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
[/align]

My Forums
|| Brander Cass ||
----
Project Name*If Any*
Earthquake

Looks to be in His Late Thirties or Young Forties
Real Age Has Been Forgotten

Rank
Project

Replaced Parts*If Any*
His Whole Upper Back + His Chest + Both Shoulders + Both Arms & Hands + Both Legs & Hips + Dark Green Holographic Visor Over Both Eyes + Right Section of his Jaw

Personality
Brander has always agreed whole-heartedly with the Governments ways. He tends to hold grudges for long periods of time, and will not stand for defiance. Under pressure, he can keep his cool with ease, and is able to think clearly in some of the most nerve-racking situations. As for what happens outside od the city, unless it involves him, he does NOT care. It is believed that Brander is not mentally stable, making his added strength and anger issues all that worse. Tending to be quiet, hendoesn't speak unless spoken too, and only follows his superiors orders. If you are lucky enough to get close to him, you get used to his cold moments, and may even experience some of his kind ones, which if you haven't seen them, he may seem like he doesn't have a heart at all.

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Crush*If Any*
May Develop

Other
Nothing

----

|| Robynne Smith ||
----
Project Name*If Any*
Wild Fire

Real Age is Long Forgotten

Rank
Project

Replaced Parts*If Any*
Right Arm + Right Leg + Gray Holographic Visor over Right Eye + Left Hand + Left Rib Cage

Personality
Though Robynne may seem neutral on the government and corruption, she truly does not agree with their goals. The idea of going rogue is quite tempting to her, but she isn't truly sure if it is worth it. Her ability to keep her cool under some of the most pressuring situations. Being a tomboy, most of her friends are guys or other tomboys. Robynne's tolerance to physical pain is fairly high, but if you know her well enough, it is possible that the mental pain she undergoes may hurt her worse than anything, and could possibly drive her mad. She never did take well to her replaced parts, and since some of her body resisted them, she often had trouble with them, like shooting herself in the foot sometimes. Over the years, she has hardened though, but if you are close to her, you know she can be a real push-over sometimes, and not that she would admit it, she has a small weakness for young kids.

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Crush*If Any*
May Develop

Other
Nothing

Rules
1: No god-modding

2: No power-playing

3: No cybering

4: No drama kings/queens

5: Strong language is allowed, just don't go crazy