Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos: Barlo with me, we're gonna go straight into them...activate your fields and pulse guards everyone.

at nearly the same instant All the pilots flipped 2 switches in their cockpits, each turning on their anit-missle fields and pulse guards, the 2 B/Z Ginns, one on the far left, and one on the far right, rose to a higher altitude than the rest, while chaos and barlo (lead and wingman) drop down to the deck, while the other 3 tighten their formation and continue on. All the speeds of the Ginns have increased to 1500 kph

Chaos: Pacific and drag squadrons ready yourselves (he's talking to units not present at the time) Polar squadron, await orders. now fire!!!

the 2 B/Z ginns aim their cannons upwards, and each fire one missle, the missles fly at high speeds until they are set at approaching the enemy base at a angle where they are pointed above the base, at about 2,000 ft. at 2500 kph, they explode and hurl hundreds of Armor Piercing spikes at the enemy base, the spikes are flying at slightly slower speed than the missle iteself

((-edit- my next reply may take ALOT longer, seeing as how I'm going to be gone for the next couple of days. sweatdrop ))
T.Aries
((If you post like that, your attack is gonna be nixxed, just like how that is gonna be deleted soon...))

((umm...how about not? seeing as how I've gone over this with Aura, and he said it was fine. stare ))

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kei stood up and looked out onto the water, hearing something comnig closer... "oh s**t, ya i guess i should go.." she hugged aura briefly.. "take care and dont get yourself killed alright?" she smiled softly and put on her helmet. she mounted her ninja, turned it on and sped away past the gates and into gambino.

User Image
BlackRoseOfChaos
Chaos: Barlo with me, we're gonna go straight into them...activate your fields and pulse guards everyone.

at nearly the same instant All the pilots flipped 2 switches in their cockpits, each turning on their anit-missle fields and pulse guards, the 2 B/Z Ginns, one on the far left, and one on the far right, rose to a higher altitude than the rest, while chaos and barlo (lead and wingman) drop down to the deck, while the other 3 tighten their formation and continue on. All the speeds of the Ginns have increased to 1500 kph

Chaos: Pacific and drag squadrons ready yourselves (he's talking to units not present at the time) Polar squadron, await orders. now fire!!!

the 2 B/Z ginns aim their cannons upwards, and each fire one missle, the missles fly at high speeds until they are set at approaching the enemy base at a angle where they are pointed above the base, at about 2,000 ft. at 2500 kph, they explode and hurl hundreds of Armor Piercing spikes at the enemy base, the spikes are flying at slightly slower speed than the missle iteself

((-edit- my next reply may take ALOT longer, seeing as how I'm going to be gone for the next couple of days. sweatdrop ))

*Aura looked out seeing the missles fly towards the mansion. The rod of defense activated on its own shielding the mansion from the fire (need to be more spacific on what your attack cant just say base next time.) The rod of defense started to conjour up an elemental blast above the island. It was a large colorful display. His troops had just finished suiting up. The land team set up a perimeter around the base of the units. A Lev aimed its weapons the five pilots inside locking on to indiviual units. The turrets began to open fire the miniguns easily tearing through a few units from below the waters. The hammer heads and sharks unleashed their missles and and 30mm and 40mm cannon fire. The units were already and waiting for battle. The emp cannons were locking on to the units and the base rouges and vt's were ready to launch.*

"Echo to base...i repeat echo to base..."

Communications: Base to echo what is your posistion?

Echo Destoryer: Desatoryer is entering atmosphere, Fleets are around the island scouting for anymore units. All mobile suits along with meteors have been deployed. Nothing spotted yet.

Communications: Sending conversation to sir aura now..

*Message relayed to Aura who was decideing what to do next as the elemntal blast conjoured*

"Stage 3 now! Contact S-Base and have them find out where the hell these people are comming from A.S.A.P. And i want Alpha's update on the scouting of the you know whos."

*The base went into stage three the titanium layers applying over the mansion. All the turrets deployed and the mansions mobile suits were sent out. Both force fields started up.*

"They want a fight...they'll get a fight. Tiger team fleet ship launch all mobile suits. No prisoners!"

Mechanic: Sir White Tiger Gundam is ready.

"Here i come.."

*Aura flew above his personal hanger. He stopped flying and landed on its roof then jumped off the front end landing on the ground below where he ran inside running up the stairs to his gundam*

"Out of the way people!"
chaos: pfft. figures...fire second shots now!!!

chaos and barlo were now at the 3mi. mark at a speed of 1700 kph, the 3 behind them , were slowly falling back. while the B/Z Ginns fired 2 more of the same shot, this time the shots were aimed at hangers, when the missles exploded, the spikes again were sents everywhere aimed at the hangers, meanwhile up in space the R.S. Resolution,R.S's Upstart, Dream, Disregard, Claim, and Hades, all approaches the airspace above Nightmare corps
*he and Oschino stop in the distance and stare at the mansion before flying back to base*
BlackRoseOfChaos
chaos: pfft. figures...fire second shots now!!!

chaos and barlo were now at the 3mi. mark at a speed of 1700 kph, the 3 behind them , were slowly falling back. while the B/Z Ginns fired 2 more of the same shot, this time the shots were aimed at hangers, when the missles exploded, the spikes again were sents everywhere aimed at the hangers, meanwhile up in space the R.S. Resolution,R.S's Upstart, Dream, Disregard, Claim, and Hades, all approaches the airspace above Nightmare corps

*The attack on the hangers were deflected by the rod of defenses force field. The RoD's force field lowered, the bases shields now protecting it from danger. However no one went to attack just yet. The elemental energy was finished prepareing. The fleet ships and gundams would be safe with their runes.*

"Everyone go on standby while the blast is fired!"

*The conjoured energy flew out around the island covering a nice 15miles. The water turned up massive waves building. The blast would easily tear through the enemy Ginn's. The whole sky was a colorful display of red,blue,green.black,a bright yellow,orange,brown each color signifying a different element. After 20 seconds the light went back to its normal look besides the fact that there was a lot of destruction done. Land that was in the 15mile radius was destoryed completely. The radar room searched for a trace of the enemy Ginn's quickly*

S-Base: Sattliete base to ground base come in.
Communications: This is ground base..we read loud and clear whats the problem?
S-Base: We are picking up multiple units up here. Destoryers are prepareing for battle along with the fleet ships. Cannons are being aimed. S-Base general Steel has told us to ready main weapons and hex shield. We want to let sir aura know about this and if he feels any differently
Communications: I'll relay the message over to him.

*Aura waved his hand across the panel it seemed but he was really activating White Tiger Gundam and its systems. The cockpit closed and the tech's all scattered out of the way. White Tiger Gundam flew out of the hanger. It reached the top of the first force field and stopped as a message was being relayed.*

"Huh whats this? A message...S-Base...picking up multiple enemys...all ships ready to fire....main weapons locking on and prepareing...asking my permission if this is ok....."

*Aura patched into the communications center*

"Tell General Steel i said do what you got to do to insure a win for us hahha"

Communications: Relaying the message now.....

*Aura relayed the next message to everyone*

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE LETS LOCK AND LOAD!!!!"

*The force fields lowered for a minute as the gundams all flew out of the mansion base along with aura into combat and to secure the area's they were told to.*

(( Please provide info on those ships in space. And i ask you.....are you insane? You'll see why i say that if you read a few more pages back and such ))
BlackRoseOfChaos
T.Aries
((If you post like that, your attack is gonna be nixxed, just like how that is gonna be deleted soon...))

((umm...how about not? seeing as how I've gone over this with Aura, and he said it was fine. stare ))

((Sorry dude, I wasnt talking to you. whoever I was talking to their post got deleted.))
(( I still keep laughin everytime i see your siggy T. ))
((I'm posting here, to state that I have canceled my attack, I have other things I need to deal with, that and the fact that you guys have moved. I bid you guys goodday, goodnight, etc.))

Friendly Shapeshifter

((cancelled? wtf???what happened? moved? did i miss something?))
(( eh actully just the gundam force has moved...but if you want to cancel then go on ahead no hard feelings....S-Base is the base at the GGA if you were wondering. Thats why i sent up majority of the gundam units up there. I really need to contact the members n tell them to start rping....most of em aint even on gaia anymore XDDD ))
((yeah no hard feelings , that last thing I need is more enemies, since I'm currently in Gaian War 1. which is involving 10 guilds. Axis vs. Allies. XD It very difficult as it is))
HAHAHAHAHAHA this guild died out fast....
King_of_the_wind
HAHAHAHAHAHA this guild died out fast....

Squall,don't make fun of them.*Plants an explosive n the base thingy and blows it up.*"Now you can make fun of them."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff