killer-frog
Application
Rp name: the frog
Gaian Name: killer-frog
RP age: 26
Weapon of choice: dark claw
Are you with any other guilds sad N)
wanted possition: right hand man or respected thug
RP sample: at the age of 16 he saw his entier family brutaly murderded and vowed to find the monsters who did it. at 18 he was savagely wounded apon the face and torso(the reason being for the mask)
Apperance: casual loose fitting clothes for easy movement mask to cover a horrific scars across his face and a claw arm
((Denied his is a realistic mafia no claws just guns and blades.))
am i allowed to change it or no
killer-frog
am i allowed to change it or no
((Do you know what OOC is?))
killer-frog
sadly no
((Then no come back when you learn the amp rules, learn to RP, and not this demonic s**t.))
((I agree with snipe dude we are serious.))
Neil Asmov
((I agree with snipe dude we are serious.))
((Add jon to the jobs list as a don jon namuruko or w/e))
*Snipe made his way to the club while smokeing on a CUban Cigar. Snipe wanted to have a little bit of fun so he went to the bar and got a bottle of scotch.*
application

rp name:rick mascorro
gaian name: jimmy 2stacks
rp age: 15
wepon of choice: ak-47
in any other guilds: no
wanted positon:hitman or respected thug
rp sample: dont know what u mean
apperance black hair,mexiacn,muscular,tall, like to derss verry nice
rp sample: ive been locked up 3 time for gun crimes and have praticipated in many drive byes.im will to do what ever u ask me to do even if it is death
((RP sample means like this show us how you rp like this here is one of my sample rps *Snipe pulls up in a Dodge Viper GTR-10. Snipe steps out of the car while puffing on a Cuban Cigar and holding duel berettas. Snipe made his way around the mansion looking for a man. Snipe found the man and aimed his Duel Berettas at the mans head. Snipe pulled the triger sending 2 bullets from each gun flying at the man's head.* now make something what you would do when you where fighting.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff