Welcome to Gaia! ::

She shrugged "anytime your ready?"
Ushida smiled "how about now?"
Tomoe jumped up and down, "do we get to ride in the shogitai's pride and glory the shogimaru?"
Ushida nodded "sure." Taking her hand he walked her to his one man ship. Climbing in and sitting down he looked down at her and patter his lap. "you coming?"
Tomoe looked like a over zelious school girl and quickly climbed in and sat carfully on ushida's lap, tho he was a wind spirit her body was alot heavier then his because most of he body was prostetics. Resting against Ushida's chest she waited.
Ushida running systems checks closed the hatch and then when the green light meaning all systems go, he eased forward on the Throttle and once the ship picked up speed pulled up on the flight sticks and the Arons caused the jet to pick up in altitude. There destination over gambino ocean.

Flipping to a incoded channel ushida radioed in. "Ushida to Shogimaru, Prepare for launch and meet and Rendevou point 456."

With that They left M.O airspace and headed way off the coast of Gambino.
Sitting still she relaxed and enjoyed the ride. She felt save and was confident in ushida's piloting abilitys.
((choas isnt on and I dont know if I work tomarrow, or if he will be on or not, so I guess we wait now, tomarrow if I dont work and choas isnt on I'll rp in my thread the shogimaru stuff, sound good?))
((Sounds good to me, I'll just keep chatting at the gpd ggn. I'll be over later tonight once I get my report finished.))
((Ok ^.^))
Tomoe turning her head to get a look at ushida poked him gently. "Ushida.... do you know someone who could generate me a real body?"
Ushida was abit taken back at the question but knew the ghost systems in tomoes body could detect lieing. "Well There is Edy, then there is Torment, but I dont recomend him. You usually owe him some bogious things in return for his magic ad, There is his father Tac, But I dont know him well enought to be asking favors but if you want to We can go by the gpd before RN?"
Tomoe nodded "yeah, can we? please?"
Ushida nodded "sure." Changeing coarse He radioed the Shogimaru and let them know there would be a delay in departure and they now headed for the gpd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff