Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Magdalene Order

Aim-A group of Exorcists, our mission is to liberate gaia of hostile demons, spirits, devils, and other apperations who make it there goal to cause choas and death. We are to bring hope to the good people of gaia in such times of Strife.

Open to attack?-Yes
Time-4088 S.C
Story-The Magdalene Order, established in the 1920's by sister Kate. The Magdalene Order, said to be the law of the god of battle, Mialie, Helps other guilds repel or exterminate evil creatures.
Location - 20 miles north of barton.

Base Picture
Outside Layout - Mostly the same as in the picture. Only diffrence is the fence surrounds a 5 mile raduis through out the base grounds. Also a number of SAM sites and AAC turrents cover the base grounds. 18 large 300mm turrents face the ocean ready to blow any hostile ships to the bottom of the sea. Four 700mm boom tube turrents with pivitable heads and barrels armed for all around artillary protection.

Inside Layout - There are 12 floors, a mobile suit hanger, an air fighter hanger. Three space craft hangers. Docking and loading bays for ships. Equipt with base dorms and recreational rooms, There is also an inside garden for officers to relax.
Special Defences

Rings of Transmission- Through out the base and compound, most of them hidden from the eyes of normal people, a read magic or sence magic spell would be needed to locate them. These Alchemetic circals where set up by Ushida to prevent unwanted guests from just popping up, These circals prevent forms of Teleportion such as planar walking, simple teleportion, phase shifting, and wind walk. The circals will cause the intruder or caster to reappear at the original location of casting, If the caster is not of high level he will receive minor damage from the Negation of their magic.

More to come......
Armory

guns
Pistol
Gatling gun
Spirit sniper rifle.
Machine gun
RPG launcher
Hand held missle launcher
M60's
M16's

Mecha
Ashpicks
max speed: 140mph
Armor: Aruma compasite gundruim.
Special features: Thermal cloaking, ultra sonic absorbtion feild, Phase shift feild.
Weapons: 1x 300mm machine gun, 1xRail gun, 2x smoke discharger.
Memberlist
Rules
1. No god moding, if you cant be killed perminatly, then you must be able to be knocked out, or blown into a unatural coma till your disposed of.
2. I will allow characters who cannot be hurt by bullets, as I like to keep some anime effects in rp.
3. ooc is welcome as long as it doesnt consume the thread.
4. No sexual content beyond pg-13.
Applications

Name:
blood type
weight:
height:
hair color:
eye color:
apperance:
Powers:
Race:
weapons:

Please pm me this, do not post it in the guild.
*teleports in ontop of the rafters*hello
infernus massor
*teleports in ontop of the rafters*hello

The ring of transmission sends You back to where ever it was you teleported you from and you now feel fatigued.
*he appears out in front the building*ok ok new approch*he archs his back and looks up and closes his eyes tight then out from his back comes two wings with feathers on them*fine*he takes flight flapping his wings to go over the building then lands ontop of it then unsheth one of the four swords on his belt out*
When he takes to the air, The automatied Anti aircraft guns open fire on him.

((be specific, there is about 40 things in that picture that can be called the roof.))

((And stop speedhacking, The moment you started sprouting wings the guards would have pumping you full of Hallow point rounds.))
tomoe_fujima
When he takes to the air, The automatied Anti aircraft guns open fire on him.

((be specific, there is about 40 things in that picture that can be called the roof.))

((And stop speedhacking, The moment you started sprouting wings the guards would have pumping you full of Hallow point rounds.))
((well it should have matter u still got to shot at me ok and i'm sorry okand i'm aiming at the main one ok the one i was going to head into to but then u stop me then u deleted the post to i have no idea y tho))when he just got off the ground then when he started to take flight((know urs will take place i'im re doing it ok))*he sees the antiair guns take aim at him then sees the bullets coming he then teleports out of the way leading to the building*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff