????

.... 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
!!!! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
<3 0.76190476190476 76.2% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

.。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。..。.

Ѕɣϵʈℓąɳą Ѵąℓɩɳσяϵ

When they were only several blocks away from the Valinore estate, Svetlana felt relieved. Well, slightly. Remus' mention of the possibility of Nikita not being at home worried her. She hated to admit it, but the only thing she wanted to do right now was sleep. However, she knew there was no time for sleep right now. Nikita's well being mattered more than her own. Svetlana kept her gaze on her lap, preferring to avoid any eye contact or further discussion.

Svetlana followed Remus to the dining room, crossing her fingers in the hope that Nikita was there. Unfortunately, he wasn't. Instead, it was her uncle who sat in his place. The Head of the Valinore family: Giovanni Valinore. Svetlana hid behind Remus, not wanting to interrupt the conversation between her cousin and uncle. Plus, Svetlana found her uncle somewhat intimidating, though she would never admit to that.

And so I keep my face still,
with feelings all suppressed.
Why should it matter
if my heart is not addressed?

lazarus_maxwell
AidenBP

Invisible Soldier

User Image
Bryη Lifrey Trestinlow

Company: Niki

✘OK. Are you ready guys?....

◀▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▶

Pulling another book off the shelf and putting it under his arm he thought about what Niki said, that war was never a good thing but sometimes it was necessary for people to feel safe. It was true but it varied from person to person depending on their circumstances, he would follow the orders he was given from the higher ups in the family because of all they had done for him. Bryn noticed the concealed cough, it didn’t sound too good but he wasn’t going to pry, if he concealed it then he didn’t want to make it a topic. Shuffling his feet slightly he sighed a bit ”I can’t say I’ll personally enjoy it.” he mumbled to himself mostly, it would be better if Niki didn’t know he was a piece of the war he didn’t want him dragged in.

”I think it’s a rather scary thought, war isn’t something to play around with. People’s lives are more important than anything worth arguing about. All I see is revenge that will turn into an endless cycle of blood, until one or both families fall. Truthfully I don’t want it to happen but changing the feelings of others is impossible sometimes.” tightening his grip on the books in hand he gave a soft smile ”But it’s mostly my opinion on things, the families will do what they think they need to survive I guess.” leaning off the shelf he gave a smirk ”I hope I’m not taking up too much of your time, don’t want to be rude to someone as nice as you are.”

Be enthusiastic! Pull the trigger!.… ✘

Dedicated Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image

Natia Trestinlow, Heiress
Company: Argetlam and Kat
Argetlam Blackheart

INDENTHe shot a look at Natia before lowering his weapon, warning her of his intentions. Even though she is part of the family, he had has doubts about Kat due to the nature of her arrival. Venus getting shot posed a great problem for both families if this matter isn't settled soon. There's no doubt that news of this event has already reached the Valinore family.

"You're not done yet. You left out some important details and it would be best if you tell me exactly what happened."

INDENTTaking a seat on one of the bar's stools, she waited patiently to hear all of the details so that she can formulate a plan to avoid bloodshed. Arget had moved from his spot towards the front door near a window but sure that Kat and Natia was in sight. He knew that Venus and Kat weren't the only Trestinlow's involved and waited to see if anyone else was coming.

OOC: mediocre post, sorry X_X

Deep Dark Desire

Blessed Seeker

۞Ƞikita Ѵalinore۞

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image

Location ↴
⋐ The book store⋑
Mood ↴
⋐A little panicked⋑
Company ↴
⋐ Bryn ⋑

Nikita listened to Bryn's opinion on the matter and mentally agreed with his views. It did seem like it would always come back to more blood shed. At least till some sort of understanding was reached or when one of the families was gone. Turning away from his company he succumbed to a short coughing fit barely catching what the other man was saying. Frowning he realized that he may have wasted to much time just talking and after pulling out his cell phone it was confirmed that it was later then he intended to be out. Which meant that his brother and cousin may already be home, where he obviously wasn't. He would probably have to run and hope for the best. If no one had checked his room yet he could possibly get away with it.

"I actually do have to leave. It's not your fault though. I lost track of time and I need to walk home well run at this point. You weren't rude at all. It was nice to get to meet someone soon, but I really have to go." As he talked he started to walk to the counter to at least purchase the book he had been carrying around this whole time. It felt to ridiculous to him to go to spend this much time in a store and not buy anything. He was also late already so really what could a few more seconds do. No one was calling him asking where he was yet so that was hopefully a good sign.

All the gold and the guns in the world couldn't get you off
All the gold and the guns and the girls couldn't get you off
All the boys, all the choices in the world
I remember when we were gambling to win
Everybody else said better luck next time
I don't wanna bend like the bad girls bend
I just wanna be your friend, is it ever gonna be enough?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OG Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
User Image

And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets
And my blood is all I see...

Sofia Ѵalinore

〖 Wife/Mother〗
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠
'That’s the trouble with intrigue, isn’t it? With so many secrets, you can never quite tell who’s on whose side until... the game ends.' Sofia shoot up from the loveseat she was sleeping on, gasping. She gazed around the room she was in, no one…she signed in relief as the panic she felt start to die down within her. The voice, she realized know was her fathers; he would always say that. It was a game, winner take all. Never hold back; never show mercy… Sofia quickly shook the thought away.

Ages passed since she heard that statement. Her father had a hard-edged view of the world. He believed, in absolute it was kill or be killed. Maybe, that was how Sofia came into this world, of secrets, deceit and above all power struggle. She gently stood up from the loveseat and walked out of the know library, she realized she was in. A cynical view of the world; she used to think like that….till three lives changed that. Maybe, she was thinking too hard on the subject; that or she really needed to lay off the works of Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sofia, know wondered the halls of the house she shared with her husband, two sons and her niece. She noticed her youngest son's bedroom door was open a tad bit. Peaking in, she saw his silhouette; under the beds covers. She smiled softly before quietly shutting the door. Sofia then went to shower and change into a light sweater and jeans; judging the weather from outside her bedroom’s window. She then descended down the stairs to the dinning room, where most of her family seemed to be. Sofia smiled as she now noticed her eldest son, her niece, and husband. 'Good morning, I trust everyone slept well?' She asked.

I'm caught in the crossfire of my own thoughts
The colour of my blood is all I see on the rocks.....

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

What could he tell his father? ‘Oh, I almost died, had my cousin killed, and risked the family’s heir all in one day?’ He couldn’t say that, but he had to tell the truth. His father was smiling, which was a good sign. There were no bad news yesterday and it seemed he just woke up. He’s eating his favorite cereal, he’s relaxing and he doesn’t have anything to do today. Okay, maybe this will go smoothly.

Or not.

As soon as Remus opened his mouth to say something, his mother walks into the dining room. At this point he’s looking at Lana for help, but she gave no sign but a nervous glance. He knew his father sent shivers down her spine because she’s always with him. How could he not know anything about her? She was his best friend. Nonetheless, she gave no help as he turned back to his parents to tell them what was wrong.

I…uh,” Remus stuttered, then cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his head,” I don’t know what to say…

He turned around to look out the window at the bomb site. If he didn’t tell his parents what happened, they would be in serious danger. Imagine walking down the street, unprepared and unaware, and somebody walks up and starts shooting at you or stabs you with a shank. He couldn’t possibly resort to that. So Remus shook his head, sucked up his nerve, and turned around to face his parents and the punishment he was ready to deserve.

I killed Venus,” Remus admitted, finally,” In front of a few Trestinlows. Me and Lana went to investigate the bombing, words were said and I was insulted. So I shot my old friend in the chest and left. I don’t know if Niki is home or not, either. If he’s not, he could be in danger. One of the Trestinlows, Katharinia, I saw speeding off towards their estate, so it’s more than likely they will know what happened. I started a war, father, over pride.

Remus slammed his fist on the table. It was hard enough to tell his father this, but his mother was in the room as well so it was probably multiplied by a good number. He dropped to his knees and tried to hold back his regret with no luck. It was out now, which made him feel better, but he continued to worry about the fate that rested upon his shoulders. He was ready to hear that he dishonored the family and could not be a part of the heritage. He lost everything.

I’m ready for my punishment."

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Ѕɣϵʈℓąɳą Ѵąℓɩɳσяϵ

At the sound of her aunt's gentle voice, Svetlana's eyes lit up. Aunt Sofia was like a second mother to her. In fact, she was deserving of the title "first mother". Svetlana saw both Aunt Sofia and Uncle Giovanni as her parents, especially when she began living in their household five years ago. Unlike her parents, they had a less scolding tone when they spoke to her, generally making her feel less worried. Svetlana never wanted to disappoint him. Unfortunately, her wishes may not be granted, for today Svetlana and Remus had to admit to the trouble they have caused. Svetlana forced a smile and nodded at Aunt Sofia, preferring to not say a word at the moment.

After all, what could Svetlana say? Not only was she in the presence of the most powerful members of the Valinore family, but she wasn't sure how to help assuage the explanation of what had happened at the coffee shop. Svetlana looked up at Remus. She could tell he didn't want to admit it to his parents. He was worried of the outcome. But, who could blame him? The reactions of Aunt Sofia and Uncle Giovanni may not be kind. However, Svetlana didn't want her cousin to suffer the consequences. As she opened her mouth to speak, Remus admitted to what had happened. Svetlana's eyes widened as Remus slammed his fist on the table, letting his previously strong carriage crumble under his own guilt. Svetlana rushed to the side of Remus, letting her presence be recognized by Uncle Giovanni.

"Uncle, Aunt. Please don't punish Remus. It wasn't his fault. I let myself get carried away, and almost killed one of the members of the Trestinlow. I made the situation worse with my carelessness. Remus was a victim of this. So, if anyone is to be blamed and disowned, let it be me."

Svetlana tried to keep her emotions from surfacing, though her voice slightly cracked from the pressure in the room. She hadn't meant to speak when not spoken to, but she couldn't leave Remus to suffer.

And so I keep my face still,
with feelings all suppressed.
Why should it matter
if my heart is not addressed?

Wheezing Wildcat

User Image

кαтнαяιиια тяєsтιиℓσω ██████████ ███████████████████ ██████████████████████████

But of course the pissy princess would not be satisfied. Suppressing a sigh of detestion, Katharinia pushed through the reinforced doors of the manor and followed the Valinore woman to the bar where she promptly set to ignoring her and rifled through the array of bottles. Who was she to say when she was or was not finished speaking? Because her parents were the head of the family she felt she could treat her—Katharinia Mirabelle Trestinlow—as she wished? She gripped the neck of one of the flasks tightly in a huff as she cast the woman a swift sidelong glare. She’d have another thing coming if she thought she would simply belly up like that simpleton Arget of hers. It would be a cold day in hell before that time came, and even then she’d go down fighting. When at last she found what she’d been looking for, Katharinia snatched a glass from beneath the bar and set to pouring the contents of the glass bottle into it. Taking a long swig, she slumped down beside Natia and gripped her whiskey glass tightly between her fingers. A long pause followed, then she spoke.

“You want the gory details.” She scoffed mirthlessly and lowered her head, her voice nothing more than a hollow monotone. “So be it then.”

The minutes ticked away as the trio remained in silence, the auburn-haired woman’s face completely obscured by her silken bangs. Down the hall, the unbroken stroke of an old clock followed each passing minute; like the beating of a heart, it’s pulse marked each second, refusing to silence despite the heaviness of the atmosphere. Katharinia strengthened her grip.

“There’ve been accusations. It’s been said it was one of your own that triggered this disgrace.”

Tick.

“He wanted this war, Venus. He threatened the lives of the Valinores. He would not shut up.”

Tick.

“Why wouldn’t he just…shut the hell up? He brought this on himself.” She raised the glass to her lips and cringed as the rich amber fluids scorched a path down her throat. It burned. It was welcomed. Down the hall, the clock was still beating, meaning her tale had yet to be finished. She had to press on.

“The Valinore man—Remus—he shot him in cold blood.” He rubbed it in my face, that sonofabitch.
“Your sister…” her voice dropped and her head lowered further as she cradled her drink. “I don’t know what became of her. Should’ve used her head. I told her…”

Tick.

Katharinia raised her head slowly, and at last she met the sapphire blue eyes of her superior. Steely blue met sweltering mauve. Clenching the fist that held the remainder of her whiskey, her eyes only narrowed further as the thick crystal shattered within her grasp, leaving a narrow stream of crimson blood trailing down her slender arm. “I’ll may them pay for this. On my father’s grave, they’ll all pay.”

At last the sound of bells chimed as the clock struck the noon hour. Right on cue. She was done.

“...The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain.
It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared
...”

Invisible Soldier

User Image
Bryη Lifrey Trestinlow

Company: Niki - No one

✘OK. Are you ready guys?....

◀▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▶

Pursing his lips as Niki coughed he stayed silent; he was obviously sick but didn’t want anyone fussing over him. Following him to the front he waited behind Niki for his turn to purchase his books, perhaps he would go to the café after this to read them over a warm cup of tea or coffee. Placing his books on the counter after Niki stepped away he smiled ” It was very nice meeting you to.” pulling out a piece of paper an pen from his pocket he wrote down his cell number and handed it to him ”Here, I’d actually like to hang out again, I have some books you might like, you can text me whenever.” running a hand through his hair he picked up the bag with his books gave a light hearted salute with two fingers ”Careful on your way home now, bye.” opening the door he walked out and onto the street and back into the drizzly rain.

Walking back around the corner he hopped into his car he started up the engine, putting the books in the passenger seat he drove down to the café. Slowing down at the sight of cop cars surrounding the café he instantly thought about the family before seeing a body bag come out on a stretcher. Pulling away from the scene he got down the road a bit before increasing his speed to make it home. After pulling into the drive and getting out of the car he walked up to the house slowly, he was actually rather afraid of the story behind the café. Would it mean that the families where now going to be at war, would he have to spill blood now. Hearing conversationg against the quest of the house he walked to doors of the bar area in the house he standing outside and listened to the story that was told, by the voice it was probably Katharinia and she sounded more pissed then anything. At the end of the story he quietly slipped away from the door and to the proper kitchen to grab something to eat.

Be enthusiastic! Pull the trigger!.… ✘

Dedicated Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
The Valinore Boss

Giovanni Valinore

User Image
With: Sofia,Svetlana, and Remus.

I have no, I feel no guilt whatsoever.

"Morning Dear." Giovanni said and smiled at his wife. "It could have been better." Giovanni answered looking into the now empty bowl of cereal. He set the bowl down on the table and looked back towards Remus and Svetlana who was hiding behind him. Giovanni chuckled a little bit before sitting back down. He wasn't sure why Lana was afraid of him. Probably had something to do with what was about to be said.

Remus finally said what was making him so nervous. The old man wiped his face to hide the fact that he was disappointed. "I'm not going to punish anyone....Yet. All I care about is finding Nikita and getting him home safely." Giovanni voice had a slight bit of anger. Not because of the war officially being on. He had been through one of them before and was sure he would survive this one as well. He was mad at the fact that Remus and Svetlana didn't have Nikita in their site at all times after starting a war. Giovanni stood up and looked at the two.

Giovanni's stomach was weak at the thought of anything happening to any of his family. He may not have ever let it show, but if anything had happened to any of them he wouldn't know what to do. His family was his support pillar. Sure he was the head of the family. Sure he was a merciless killer, and deadly with his pistols, but he wasn't as strong as he let on.

Rem's fist hitting the table snapped Giovanni back into the room. "Remus, Svetlana. You two, go look for Nikita...NOW!" His voice boomed through out the house. Giovanni looked back towards Sofia.Giovanni's face had a bit of anger but mostly scared that something happened to his sickly son.His expression told the story of how he felt. "Sofia, my dear, would you call or text Nikita and tell him to wait some where safe for one of us to pick him up? I'm going to grab my keys and go look for him as well." Giovanni said before walking out of the room.

AidenBP

Sir Crabcakes

Night Melody181

Blessed Seeker

۞Ƞikita Ѵalinore۞

User Image

Location ↴
⋐ The book store -> on the street's heading home.⋑
Mood ↴
⋐A little positive⋑
Company ↴
⋐ Bryn -> no one⋑

As he was buying his book he heard Bryn walk up beside him. He didn't think much of it as he assumed that the other man was just making a purchase as well. When he handed him his number though Nikita couldn't have been more pleased and smiled brightly at the man who had been such wonderful company. He felt a little accomplished. Not only did he make it to the store by himself today but he also seemed to have mad a new friend. It was a nice feeling and lifted his spirit's that had been dampened a little in his panic of being caught out of the house.

"That sounds great. I will definitely text you. Be safe Bryn." He waved happily at the retreating form and then turned and nodded politely to the man at the counter before making his way out into the rain as well. Making sure his new book was completely covered by it's bag he popped his umbrella open and started to make his way back home. He had completely forgot his previous panic at being caught and had even forego-ed running home. Which was probably for the best as he had to stop a couple times to cough and regain his breath as he walked. He was a little hopeful that he was going to make it home without getting caught after all.

(OOC: A little short. D8 )

All the gold and the guns in the world couldn't get you off
All the gold and the guns and the girls couldn't get you off
All the boys, all the choices in the world
I remember when we were gambling to win
Everybody else said better luck next time
I don't wanna bend like the bad girls bend
I just wanna be your friend, is it ever gonna be enough?

OG Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
User Image

And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets
And my blood is all I see...

Sofia Ѵalinore

〖 Wife/Mother〗
Sofia smiled brighter as she made her way toward her husband, who was know sitting down. She gently gave him a kiss on the cheek before placing her hand on his shoulder. Know standing behind him. She then listened as her son, Remus started to speak. Sofia's smile drop as did her hand on her husband's shoulder. Her eyes that once held a sparkle in then were know darker then ever; as if someone had doused the sparkle in them.

She suddenly became alarmed. As Remus, mention Nikita. 'Wait, I thought your brother was still asleep in his room.' Sofia said, however the looks on her son and niece's face seemed to prove otherwise...Sofia slowly put the pieces together. The disdain on her face, meant, she was not happy, and above all pissed. The treaty, between her family and the Trestinlows was hanging on a rather, small breakable thread. Sofia, didn't seemed alarmed as Remus slammed his fist on the table.

With Remus's actions, lord knows if the thread of the treaty was either snipped or gone know. As her husband started to speak, she too could tell he was mad as well, however he seemed to be holding back his anger. Maybe it was the fact, that she was in the room. Remus and Svetlana had better count there blessings. As Svetlana started to speak, Sofia held her hand up to her, to silence the girl. As her husband, continued. As Giovanni's voice, rang throughout the house, she could know tell he wasn't going to calm down. As he addressed her, Sofia nodded. 'Of course, my love.' She said as she pulled out her phone from, her pocket and quickly sent a text message to Nikita. She then focused her attentions to her son and her niece. 'Remus, if you know what is good for you, you will go and find your brother this instant!' Sofia yelled as she took a breath.

'I will talk to your father, maybe he'll be lenient, however YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF YOUR BROTHER NOT STARTING A GOD DAMN WAR!' Sofia's yelled as her voice rang throughout the rafters of the house. She knew there was bound to be some snakes in the garden. However it did not count for Remus's actions, he did it out of pride. Sofia know paced back and forth in the dinning room. She hardly didn't care who was to blame, all she cared was the safe return of her precious son, with the tensions rising, Nikita let alone the whole entire family had targets on their backs.'You know what pride does? If not handled carefully, it could leave you in a pit six feet below! Go, go find your brother and reflect on your actions.' Sofia said. As the disappointment was written all over her face.

She hardly ever raised her voice toward her children. However, she was more worried for her youngest. Disowning, Remus and Svetlana was harsh and uncalled for, however Remus would pay for his actions somehow, if he wasn't their son, he would have been killed on the spot. Sofia could tell her niece, who she saw as a daughter was defending, Remus. However like her husband said, Nikita needed to be found, then all three would be dealt with. Sofia then yet again pulled out her phone and text her husband to be calm. She then dialed her youngest son's cell phone number, hoping to reach him.

I'm caught in the crossfire of my own thoughts
The colour of my blood is all I see on the rocks.....

AidenBP

Sir Crabcakes

lazarus_maxwell

Dedicated Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image

Natia Trestinlow, Heiress
Company: Argetlam and Kat
Argetlam Blackheart

INDENTPulling out a small handkerchief from one of her pockets, she placed it on top of Kat's bloody hand.

"Arget, go ready the car. I need to find a way to salvage this situation."

INDENTNodding, Argetlam pulled his cell out and phone several members of the family to meet him as he walked outside. After informing Kat of her intention to prevent a war, Natia quickly grabbed her coat before going to her father's study with the news. Exiting the room several minutes later, she left the house and met with up with Argetlam along with four other members of the family.

"I need one of you to find to my sister and bring back here; by force if necessary. Make sure she doesn't leave your sight. The rest of you, I assume Argetlam has already informed you of the situation?"

INDENTOnce everyone was ready, Natia and Arget left the estate in her car while the three that was accompanying them drove behind them in a separate car. I can't have this war breaking out, not yet anyways... About fifteen minutes passed before they arrived at the Valinore estate with Natia avoiding to look at the site ofthe bombing. Arget wanted to tell her that Bryn had arrived before they left but it was something that had to wait. As they stepped out of the vehicles, the other three members rushed to her sides and rear with Argetlam leading them as they approached the door. I pray that this is over soon... At Natia's command, Arget reached forward with his hand and pressed the doorbell.

DING DONG DONG DING

OOC: I assume that the only person inside the house is Sofia?

Dedicated Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
The Valinore Boss

Giovanni Valinore

User Image
With: Sofia,Svetlana, and Remus.

I have no, I feel no guilt whatsoever.

Giovanni grabbed his keys from the night stand and his pistols. He slowly walked back into the room. How can Lana and Rem be so ******** stupid! Starting a war over pride! Giovanni's thoughts raged on. It was hard enough to keep the peace between the families when nobody was getting killed, and let alone after someone has been. Giovanni headed towards the front door when the door bell rang. He looked in to the peep hole and saw Natia Tresinlow. The heiress to the Tresinlow family. A small amount of dread went through his body.

Giovanni backed away from the door and drew a pistol just in case. In a rush he could at least take out one or two but not all of them. The old man checked the peep hole one more time to see how many where there and what they were packing. It didn't look like anything to big if they were. He slipped the M1911 into the back of his pants before sighing and opening the door. All the anger he was feeling left his body. If she was here for what he thought she was here for he would need a cool head.

"Hello. I assume you're here on business." Giovanni said before looking at the Blonde woman. "Please come in." He said before opening the door wide enough for her to enter . He nodded to the bodyguards with her. "If you don't mind gentlemen. I would like to search you for weapons. Just a little formality." He said before leaning back a bit. "Hey! Svetlana. Can you grab the metal detector for me?!" Giovanni called out. "Also, Sofia, my love, can you make some coffee? I assume Miss Tresinlow and her guests would like some."

callypso213

Night Melody181

Sir Crabcakes

AidenBP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items