Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We Are The Green Berets

We are an Elite Team of soliders,known by our military accomplishments.It all comes down to us.The Green Berets.We are made of Many colors,races,and genders,but that doesn't change the fact that we are a team.We Are The Best of the Best,none better.Do you have what it takes to be a Green Beret?

The Green Berets were an elite task force for the Allies in WWII.They still hold thier standards today as a proven strength.They under go vigerous training,under the tensions of elite trainers.Climbing up ropes,walking up walls,crawlling under barbed wire,Taking enemy fire.Do you have the will?

I have formed this Group/guild to show the Green Berets are tough and vicious.We will win no matter what costs.This is a guild to show regognition of the Green Berets.I was very intrigued by the way they fought and how they worked as a team.Fighting for survival and saving lives.
<center>A little about us.

We fight for freedom and fight for allies.If we are not allies and the owner requests an alliance I and a few of the council will have to agree on it.If we do not agree the following will not be allowed.We fight for justice.If we see guilds attacking ours,or devilish guilds We may declare war by five people including myself.I will choose the others.Our goal,Peace,our common goal is to bring peace to our land and learn as much as we can from fellow soliders.

We us modern weaponry,none of those laser guns and high-tech shields.I will not tolerate it and in some cases I may take action.This is a well rounded facility where we will Fight,Fight and keep on fighting for survival.
<center>Member listings

We fellow possibly future Green Berets.I salute your determination and will to make it to a Green Beret.We are the toughest with trechous training.I am utmost certain that not all of you will make the pass.Put,Good luck on it.

Green Berets:Sam~TheSovietRuler

Council:Sam~TheSovietRuler((Only Five Members))

Special Forces:

Army:
<center>Rules

arrow Follow the ToS

arrow Do Not discriminate against color,age,race,religion,or sex.In some cases I take action

arrow No Cybering AT ALL!!

arrow Obey Leader commands and orders with alliances are left to the council

arrow No God-modding

Thankyou,for obeying the laws and rules of the Green Berets!
Sincerly,Sam
<center>Profiles

I do not feel like cluttering the member listing with the profiles,so once you PM me your profile I may not get right to it.But,I will make sure you get a reply.

Continuation of Profiles

Green Beret Profiles

Council Profiles

Special Forces Profiles

Army Profiles

You will need the following and PM it to me
GaianName:
RPName:
RPAge:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Would you sacrafice yourself for a fellow solider?:
Why you want to join:
Sample of how you RP:
<center>Alittle about me

Ever since my first war game I have been ever so intersted in war,Well a few weeks ago I was watching History channel and found the show to be intersting.I was the history of the Green Berets.They were skillful,Team applicable,and strong.I found that it would be intersing to create these Green Berets on Gaia,and her we are.
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is our Insignia.A proud symbol of Us.our strength is true.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Standard uniforms,not fighting^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Combat uiniform,In the field,training
<center>Bump
<center>Bump
<center>Bump
<center>Bump
<center>Bump
<center>Bump
<center>Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff