Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
xxxxxxxOnce upon a time, there existed 2 very powerful gangs, they were called The Royal Flush and Sonner av Odin, and they ruled this city. The Royal Flush was a drug kingpin, always able to supply your fix on time and at the ready, the other, Sonner av Odin, were a motorcycle gang, while some wars happened in the past the reliable arms that the gun runners ran were always a good selling point for peace. The Police were bribed and corrupted because the gangs didn't really bring up bodies, Sonner av Odin were always on the move and the The Royal Flush always had the money to bribe their way out of problems. Things were peaceful, any small gangs being swallowed up by The Royal Flush and the rebellious types always being quelled by Sonner Av Odin, well until the Forgiven Sin came along, this new gang, intent on stealing The Royal Flush's turf instantly waged war, having their guns supplied by Sonner av Odin who ran guns for both gangs. Sonner av Odin were content with staying out of the war, until both gangs were tired of the other being freshly supplied with guns and ammo, both waged war on Sonner av Odin in hopes to cut off the others resources.

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rules

User ImageThis is a Semi-Literate Roleplay, Meaning 2 Paragraphs, mostly correct grammar and spelling, and no text talk unless you are texting someone within the roleplay and are clearly stating so.

Follow the Gaia ToS, such as No Cybering, Limited Gore, etc. Try and be Kid Friendly, if you wouldn't read your post to a 13 year old, then don't post it.

Me, Micaiah_san, and theunownone run this place, listen to us we are the admins of this roleplay

The City is fictional add whatever you need there to be, and I'll add it to a Locations section on the Calender.

Private Message all Profiles to me with the Title as your Character's name

Anime Pictures only, zerochan.net is great for things like that.

Be Polite to one another in the Out of Character Chat

No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus, yes I understand that you want to play Superman, but its boring to read and to reply to, if I see this in the Profile I'll probably just tell you to change it up, but if I see this in the actual Roleplay then you get booted.

Try to post consistently and regularly

Warn us if you cannot post for a certain period, illness/vacation/whatever, but make sure to move your character out of any character interaction, otherwise I may move your character to his/her home to prevent stalling the Roleplay

Keep up with the Calender, because Events, Locations, and Relationships will be Posted there.

We Will Always Be Accepting Members, if a friend is nervous because there is more than 2 pages he won't have to worry about being rejected because of too many characters.

I'll add more if I need to.

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
Gangs

User Image

Group of well dressed drug lords that enjoy money, very very much. Everyone in the gang is required to sell drugs of some sort, except for the Ace of Spades and the Joker, because that's the way it is. You don't question the gang rules. You don't question the Ace of Spades. You don't question who the Ace of Spades trusts. You don't question ideals, and you can't complain about orders unless it's to your officer. Otherwise, you will be dealt with by the Ace of Spades himself, most likely ending in a punishment of epic proportions. Policy talk is over though, the gang's priorities are like this: Drugs, Money, Women, Territory. That is all. Don't do the drugs, we're dealers not users.

User Image

The Sonner av Odin were a 1 percenter group who broke from the Pagan's, who to them were never extreme enough. Soon they moved to the City, there they took their gun running habits to the extreme, using them to fend off the Royal Flush, biting off a bit of their territory before settling a peace deal. The Sonner av Odin are a paramilitary motorcycle gang. Their leader, who is known as 'Odin', is ex-special forces and helps train their soldiers. With superior training their lack of numbers has almost nearly no affect on their wars. They enjoy dealing in death and always enjoy a good fire-fight. Being Loyal and Resourceful is what you need to be in the Sonner av Odin.

User Image
A group of killers whose only goal is to claim territory and prove their superiority to any rival gangs in the area, they are possessive and will do anything to get what they want. Anyone who questions the chain of command within the gang or tries to leave leaves in a body bag. Loyalty is the dividing factor among the members, follow orders, carry out hits and don’t ask questions. As stated above the only way out is to die.

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
Gang Ranks

The Royal Flush

Ace of Spades (Leader, gives order to everyone) - Willie J. McGriff - theunownone

King of Hearts (Lieutenant Male, receive orders from Ace of Spades) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Queen of Hearts (Lieutenant Female, receive orders from Ace of Spades) - Lacey M. Whitlock - paradoxdefine

Jack of Diamonds (Captain/Officer, get orders from King and Queen of hearts and of course, the Ace of Spades) - Twain K. Parker - Ring of Rosies

Jack of Clubs (Co-Captain/Junior Officer. get orders from Jack of Hearts, King and Queen of Hearts, and Ace of Spades) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Tens of Diamonds (Street Thugs, get orders from everyone)
Unnamed - Not Taken
Unnamed - Not Taken
Unnamed - Not Taken

Joker (Co-Leader/Bodyguard for Ace of Spades, outranks all but Ace of Spades, can give orders to the Ten of Diamonds, just a bit crazy) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Sonner av Odin

Odin (Leader) - Xander 'Odin' Davis - M1ddy

Thor (Co-Leader, Answers to Odin) - Evelynn Snake - legerdemain

Loki (Co-Leader, Answers to Odin) - Astel Dee Marque - IRRATIONALnumbers

Kaptein (Captain, Answers to Odin and Thor) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Krigare (Soldiers, Answers to Odin, Thor, and the Kaptein)
Unnamed - Not Taken
Unnamed - Not Taken
Unnamed - Not Taken

Hel (Special, Answers to directly to Odin and Loki) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Midgard (Special, Answers to directly to Odin and Loki) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Fenrir (Special, Answers to directly to Odin and Loki) - Erica C. von Rensburg - Cerberus_Hellhound

Forgiven Sin

Messiah (Leader) - Ophelia Abel - Micaiah_San

Michael (Co-Leader, Takes orders directly from the Messiah) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Gabriel (Co-Leader, Takes orders directly from the Messiah) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Raphael (Captain, Takes orders from the Messiah, Michael, and Gabriel) - Unnamed - Not Taken

Nephilim (Soldiers, Takes orders from The Messiah, Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael)
Unnamed - Not Taken
Unnamed - Not Taken
Unnamed - Not Taken

Valkyries (Special/Assassins *Female only, Takes orders directly from the Messiah)
Unnamed - Not Taken
Unnamed - Not Taken

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
Profile Skeletons

*You May Edit as long as the base is here.

[align=center][img] (Insert Picture Here) [/img][/align]

[list=5][list=5][list=5][list=5][list=5][list=5][color=postingcolor1]My name? Oh, well my mother named me[size=14][color=postingcolor2] 「 insert name here, (Last, First, Middle initial) 」[/color][/size] but my friends prefer to call me [color=postingcolor2][size=14]「 insert nicknames here.[/size][/color]
Last time I checked I was a[color=postingcolor2t][size=14] 「 insert gender here(Girl/Boy) 」[/size][/color]
Oh! look at Him/Her/Them[color=postingcolor2] [size=14]「 Sexuality goes here (Hetero/Lesbian/Homosexual/Bi-Sexual/Etc.) 」[/size][/color]
Ah you didn't have to get me a cake; Now how many candles are on here...?[color=postingcolor2] [size=15]「 Age goes here 」[/size][/color]
I proudly wear the colors of[color=postingcolor2] [size=14]「 Gang Here 」[/size][/color]
And they see me as their[color=postingcolor2] [size=14]「 Rank」[/size][/color]
[/color]

[color=postingcolor1][align=right]Damn! Doing this Sucks!
[color=postingcolor2](Minimum of 1)[/color]
I'm awesome at this![color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[color=postingcolor2](Maximum of 3. strengths be it a certain skill, martial arts, or anything similar)[/color]
[/align]

[align=center]
[size=14]Anything else
「 [color=postingcolor2][size=13](Misc. If you want to write a Bio put it here, clubs, job, etc.)[/size][/color] 」[/align][/size][/color]

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Calender

t i m e | w e a t h e r | l in k s | r e l a tio n s hip s

sunny | windy | cloudy | cold | cool | humid | warm | hot | snow | hail | rain | storm | fog

Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Evening | Midnight

Year: 2013

Relationships: blahblah x blahblah

Links: OoC | Profiles |

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔═══════════════╗
xXander Davisx
Odin
╚═══════════════╝

The blood flows like a river, but what happens when a drought comes?
◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

He had woken up early, just as he always did, first to rise, last to go to sleep, but he was used to such few hours of sleep per day, though it wasn't healthy for him. He had a small house in a suburban neighborhood, inside of his garage sat a small gun manufacture and his bikes. Beside him was some girl from the club that he had forgotten the name of, April, that's what it was. She was mildly attractive that was for sure, but he didn't care about her, as far as he could remember she played her part pretty well in their tango. It took him a second to get out of his bed, but when he did he was glad, because he felt much, much better after standing up and stretching a bit. Stepping into the nice kitchen he lit a cigarette and began preparing omelets for himself and his lady friend.

His body was sore from the previous night, he had attacked a truck that was coming into the City. It was a difficult run and involved a lot of shooting, but he managed to stop the Royal Flush from getting any sort of munitions for the week. He had a man on the inside, just some lowly worker that made calls, and it allowed him to strike quickly. He felt proud of his men, they were loyal and happy, though he was sure they wished it was back in peace time. If it wasn't for those religious bastards, then perhaps it would still be the Golden Age for them. Though some of the warriors enjoyed the fight. Soon enough he heard the grumble of his lady friend, April, and he heard her walk into the kitchen. She was in his leather jacket with the patch on the back. Kissing the short brunettes head he gave her a nod. It was too early for any of them to speak.

April began pouring them both cups of water, the only thing in the house besides booze. She stole one of his cigarettes, though Xander didn't mind, he rather enjoyed April and she didn't know s**t about his operations, so it was an easy relationship to keep a hold of, not only that she wouldn't be here for long, he would feed her breakfast and then kick her out. He cooked very well and he could tell by the time that she bit into his omelet, he could only smile as she looked at her food in surprise, he must cook a lot better than she expected. Then came the small talk, Xander avoided talks of the previous nights, but instead asked for her further plans in the week. The sun crept through the window and he figured it was about time for her to leave and about time for him to get a shirt on.

“Time for you to leave babe.” Xander told her as he brought her the clothes from the previous night. He didn't kiss her good bye, but rather headed straight for the shower. Paranoia was always a factor so his shower was quick and cold. Quickly he exited the shower and dried himself off, his cell phone was still off, his men knew that he hated to be interrupted in the morning, he was quick to anger, and quick to react, so they didn't bother him. April was gone by the time he was out, so now he could dress in his traditional black worn jeans and white tank top. Then he fell right on his couch, he had an M1911 Black-hawk with an extended magazine and a silencer attached. It was designed specifically by Xander. Turning on his large television he watched the news. It was going to be cold, as to be expected of January.

Xander eventually sighed and turned off the 24 hour news. Standing up he put on a long sleeved shirt and then his coat. Walking into the garage he kicked his beautiful obsidian Harley, customized by his mechanic. Improved Engine, better tires, NoS, etc. He loved this bike more than anything, though it had been replaced and remade tons of times. That's why he preferred taking the Suzuki out on missions, much faster and much quieter, and a glossy Navy Blue that blended into darkness better than black did. However he did not plan on fighting today, unless there was something that his gang needed him to do. Hopping onto his Harley he made his way to the Club House in the center of the City, but he was not prepared for what he was about to see.

As Xander went around the back of the bar and up the stairs he saw 3 of his men, they were supposed to deliver a shipment, injured, badly. This was the worse either gang did to his own, though he was sure the Sonner av Odin killed more men and they had only injured 3, but he knew these men on a personal level. Getting out a pen and paper Xander wrote down onto the paper a request of a ceasefire for now, and to meet him at the Japanese restaurant downtown, hopefully both leaders would agree to this as he sent his men without their patches, so that they couldn't be identified as his own men. Growling in response he packed an Mac-10, silenced, with a side holster. Hopping back onto his Harley he sped to the location of the Japanese restaurant he took some men with Snipers and planted one in the business building across from the location, and gave the orders to not shoot anyone, unless he was already dead.

Sitting down he prepared things for them ordering a light meal. They should be here at any time now. Hopefully they would listen to his terms, he couldn't bear to have to apologize to the families of any of his men. The injuries, grave, worried Xander about his men and his own life. If this ceasefire could happen, then maybe there could be some peace again, and maybe Xander could once again be profiting instead of losing money heavily. If this didn't happen Xander would have to hit the drug rings of the Royal Flush, something he didn't want to get involved in.

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

The Beauty of Lust is That it Keeps Giving

☆★I'm so αғяια∂ of the ɢιғт ʏσʋ ɢιʌɛ me
I don't вɛℓσиɢ нɛяɛ and I'm иσт ωɛℓℓ
I'm so αƨнαмɛ∂ of the ℓιɛ ι'м ℓιʌιиɢ
Right on the ωяσиɢ ƨι∂ɛ of it all
Ħσℓ∂ мɛ now I need to ғɛɛℓ cσмρℓɛтɛ
˩ικɛ Ɩ мαттɛя тσ тнɛ σиɛ Ɩ иɛɛ∂

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Willie J. McGriff

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

[ (Text) | "Dialogue" | 'Thoughts' ]

x x x x xWillie woke up, sitting up immediately. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to gather his bearings. It all seemed too familiar to him, oh, it was his own room. He laughed at himself in silence as he threw the covers off, kicking his feet onto the side of the bed, staring to the safe across the room. He got up, scratching his arm as he walked slowly to the safe, entering a code. Wrong one. He entered another code. Wrong. Another. Wrong. He sighed as this continued, looking to his wall. He brought his hand to his face, realizing his stupidity as he opened the safe. He knew it all along, he just needed a hint to remember. Good thing his calender had the code on it, although he would never reveal it to anyone unless he was in a dire situation. He pulled out a glock he always used to just carry around for utility, but no, he wanted something flashy. He sifted around his stacks of cash he had in his safe, breaking into slight nervous sweat as he felt the wood of the handle, smiling as his hand gripped it, slowly pulling it out, and the money that was pulled out with it.

x x x x xWillie grinned as his beautiful Colt Python was revealed in the light, the glorious shine of the nickel coated six inch barrel bringing a pleasure to his sight, chuckling a bit as he toyed with it. He checked the rounds, empty as he usually left it. Can't have those dirty bullets messing with his pride and joy. He only bought it when he was just out of high school, when he had started his "business". He put the cool revolver on his bed as he went to his bathroom, grabbing a towel and tossing it over his shoulder as he turned on the shower, staring blankly at the water as it warmed up. He stretched as he stepped into the shower. He got out not too long after, sighing in relief at the chill cooling the water down, heading to his drawer to grab his boxers, sliding them on and going to his bed, sliding his Colt into the band of his boxers, going over to his closet. He smiled as he opened the door. Today felt like a formal day.

x x x x xWillie smirked as he took a suit off of it's respective hanger, as well as the slacks that matched. It was a black suit with a very slight pinstripe, looking in the mirror as he placed the suit on his body, liking the look of it. He went back to his closet, grabbing a long sleeve white dress shirt, as he normally wore anyways. The tie brought it all together, a dark blue, the color he chose so rightly for his organization. Of course, it wasn't legal, in fact, it was far from it. Drugs are just good money, especially with the tens of millions of dollars he was able to access easily to purchase more to sell on the streets. He smirked, his enterprise coming to a whole, his promise of making money to himself well over achieved. He put on his suit, as well as the accompanying parts. Oh, and his Colt had shifted to in the band of his slacks rather than the band of his boxers. He had to remember that, of course, in fact, it just wouldn't work out.

x x x x xWillie smiled as he looked into the mirror, fixing whatever didn't look right about his outfit, including the tie. His knot was a slight bit sloppy, peeving him as he couldn't get it right. He retied it once, twice, three times, and on the fourth he got it just right. He smiled as he walked over to his safe, grabbing a wad of money and sticking it into his suit coat pocket, just in case. He loved the fact that he could just grab a wad of money if he wanted to now, before that was a rarity, even when he began dealing. He smirked, remembering his first transaction. Three hundred big ones was a lot for a twelve year old, and he remembered saving it for something later. Oh he was smart, saving his money like he did, after all, he did have the richest organization in the city, and boy did he love his wealth. Some more than others though, such as those Sonner av Odin, as they bought tons and tons of munitions, although more recently they've been much less. They were stuck with now a half a year's worth if rationed properly, although with the territory problems with the Forgiven Sin would force the munitions to be used unsparingly.

x x x x xWillie's stomach growled. He clutched it, immediately going to his kitchen, opening the pantry. He looked around before peering back into the kitchen, spotting the toaster. "Bagels," he said to himself. He enjoyed bagels thoroughly, especially the toaster surprising most after their respective food item was ready. It reminded him much of himself, the spontaneous-ness of himself, the way he acted around and towards others. He smiled as he sliced the bagel, a certain brand of cinnamon swirl that he loved when cream cheese was caked between each piece. He sighed, sitting on the counter beside the toaster, dangling his feet as he daydreamed, his stomach growling while the toaster, well, toasted. You know, what it's supposed to do.

[[ ooc: firstpostness ]]

Feral Streaker

User Image
Єrica Ͼeleste Ѵan Яensburg

The breaking dawn broke through the window of a crappy apartment somewhere in the downtown district of the city. It was rather early still and Erica was already awake checking her phone for any messages which she knew was a rather useless activity since most of those that would contact her this early are either still sleeping or just don't want to be bothered. Browsing the various applications she reached for her freshly made cup of coffee sipping it lazily still focused on her phone. She was not a morning person, one would think that her days in the military would have changed it but soon after she had left the service her body switched instantly to night owl mode. Everything happened after dark, raids, parties and of course the after party parties. Having no steady relationship freed up her evening for such things and she preferred it that way. She had could never understand how taking on the responsibility of another human in your life made it better. Sure there was needs but nothing that one night could not take care of. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted movement in the window of the building next door. It was the same man than yesterday, he seemed to think it fun to spy on her coming and goings, it freaked her out especially since he decided to buy those darn binoculars. Walking over to the window she opened it and threw her last cup coffee included at the man who dodged just in as the cup broke through his window shattering it into a thousand pieces. A stunned bystander in the street stood frozen and unfortunately for him he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. "What you looking at! You want me to come down and donder your head in?!" she watched as the man stood frozen and confused for a second before deciding to retreat to safety. Satisfied that she had seen of any perverts she closed the window and returned to her kitchen but not before closing the blinds this time.

In truth she could not blame the man in the street or the apartment as she would often stroll around her place in only her underwear but still according to her they need to avert their eyes or at least have the mind not to let her see them. With a huff she opened her cupboard to find that she had thrown her very last cup out the window and now she would have to go out if she wanted to finish her morning coffee. This was just a great way to begin the day, a wasted cup of coffee and her morning loafing session has to be cut short to make caffeine run. She disappeared into her room getting dressed in black jeans with a red shirt. She was not one for fashion but more for functionality and one thing she never left her place without was was her jacket. She loved the damn thing to death and probably would kill anyone that dared damage it in anyway. She checked around the place making sure that everything was in its place before locking the door and heading down to the garage. Row after row of family sedan's and "I am a working stiff" hatchbacks filled the underground parking then in the furthest corner away from most of the traffic stood her baby. It was nothing special to most people just a regular Suzuki but this lime green monster has been through many scrapes with her and she would speak to it and refer to it as her child. Some of the new people would giggle and laugh but a swift bloody nose would quickly sort out that it was no laughing matter. She believed that it could hear the mockery and thus his performance would be reduced. It was one of the few feminine qualities she exhibited openly. Saying good morning before starting it she lowered her goggles and then took to the streets.

There was one place in town that made the best coffee, it was basically on the other side in one of the small neutral zones. They had one bean that was sourced from the deepest jungle somewhere on the continent of south america, she could never remember the name all she knew is they were the only place she could get it. A twist of the throttle and the engine roared down the street weaving through the traffic. It was not too long before she stopped in front of the small coffee shop. She barely took one step through the door when she was handed a warm cup. Lately she has been loosing a lot of cups and she became a regular. "Shall we order you some more cups from our supplier, since you are here so early" she nodded with a look that made the girl shake her head. She had heard the story about the perv in the window one to many times to give anymore advice. She placed her payment on the counter with a little extra for the cups and then she turn to exit the shop. Once outside she saw Xander of all people in the window of the japanese restaurant across the street. Frowning she wondered what he was doing here, by this time he would be at the club house sorting out the days plans. Taking a sip and nearly chocking as the warm liquid scolded her tongue. Once the burn was under control she ran across the street and entered the restaurant. The man at the door showed her to the table and wanted to greet him with a cheerful smile but once their eyes met she could see something had happened and maybe right now would not be a good time to be overly cheery. Sitting down across from him she placed the cup on the table and ordered something small."What are you doing all the way over here?"

We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.

You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Throw your stones and you won't see me break'in.

What doesnt kill me only, will make me stronger

I wont go down 'til I'm six feet underground

Speak = #00FF7F; Text= #3CB371; Thinking= #556B2F

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔═══════════════╗
xXander Davisx
Odin
╚═══════════════╝

The blood flows like a river, but what happens when a drought comes?
◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

A young Japanese waitress delivered his food and drink within no time, it was some sushi, some kind of soup, of a name he couldn't honestly pronounce, and some cold water. He thanked her before he began his meal. It was good, but he didn't come for the food. This meeting would begin soon and he was just preparing for the worst, setting himself up so that in case they came in shooting, which would be a shame because the food here was rather good, he would be ready. The owner knew who he was, of course they would know him just by the patch on the back of his leather coat. Inside the place was decorated very simple, choosing calming colors and even calmer classical music as the background sound. It was a good place that he honestly enjoyed coming to. Paranoia and concerned plagued his thoughts, loyal men could have died from those wounds, if it wasn't for the Doctor that worked under his payroll then they would have died. He doubted Ophelia or Willie would understand, they had the numbers so that 3 soldiers were nothing to them, but to a gang as small as his own, it was a big number. Losing any of his men hurt him, because he had lost so many men during his time in service that it was a thought he figured had left him. He didn't mind stealing, or lying, or even killing anyone else, but not those loyal to him.

Opening his cell phone he gave a text to his Lady Friend's, telling them to lay low and not to come by the house without him around. A few complained, but most of them knew that if you were a frequent girl for Xander, then you had better listen to what he had said. Xander didn't like to screw around all that much, so when he told someone to stay put they normally did. He was worried because those 3 men couldn't have been injured on the road, drive by's were the Sonner av Odin's specialty, everyone knew how to do well in a chase. No this had to be an attack while they were at home or a bar other than the Club House. So just in case anyone went to his place to shoot it up no one would be inside, which was a leisure he hoped he could keep. As much fun as this war was in the beginning it was starting to wear him down, he was getting old, his body didn't heal as fast and as much as he hated to admit it his reflexes weren't the fastest anymore. Sure he was only 27, but he had been through a lot in his short life and his body showed it. War had taken its toll on his men too, he could see how tired they were, they were loyal and would fight to the death, but he knew that they had families and friends that would be affected by this. With this plan of a ceasefire things should calm down enough for his men to rebuild their morale and be in a fighting mood.

Xander gave a nod to the waitress who came to fill his water up. Looking at the entrance he saw a familiar hair color and a familiar face. It was Erica, one of the few that he took with him from the Pagan's. She made her way over to him, freely and relatively calm like. She read the mood quickly and adopted a serious attitude that he assumed wasn't there when she first had a mind to come and visit him. She was curious, of course, to why he was sitting in a Japanese restaurant with food instead of at the Club planning attacks and making executive decisions. She wasn't at the Club house and no one must of told her, she wasn't like the rest of the gang and some resented that, because she was almost outside the ranks. A special unit he personally trained and took care of, with that sort of special treatment there would of course be some measure of jealousy, but no more than how they felt about their Kaptein or Thor and Loki.

“I'm hosting a meeting here, I hope that my guests will arrive soon, though I think they are taking their time, which is fine. I think I should have picked a smoking section though, I could go for a smoke.” Xander said with a small smile. He had his usual confidence and carried himself well, but it was easy to see, for someone that had known him as long as Erica did, the small twitches in his hands, a sign of nervousness if he had any. It made sense though, that he was worried. He was meeting with the two people he had been in war with, so this was no laughing matter or something to take lightly. He had to be serious about this, he couldn't be playful or make sly remarks. Taking a bite of his sushi, it was some sort of tuna roll, he pushed the plate a little bit to Erica so that she would join him in the meal.

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

The Beauty of Lust is That it Keeps Giving

☆★I'm so αғяια∂ of the ɢιғт ʏσʋ ɢιʌɛ me
I don't вɛℓσиɢ нɛяɛ and I'm иσт ωɛℓℓ
I'm so αƨнαмɛ∂ of the ℓιɛ ι'м ℓιʌιиɢ
Right on the ωяσиɢ ƨι∂ɛ of it all
Ħσℓ∂ мɛ now I need to ғɛɛℓ cσмρℓɛтɛ
˩ικɛ Ɩ мαттɛя тσ тнɛ σиɛ Ɩ иɛɛ∂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff