Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Can't stop I need some help. F u c k y o u I'm by myself. xxxxxxxxx Is it a truth or lie? It's what you can't deny.

𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 ℰ. 𝒜𝒷ℯ𝓁
                      You know, I can take you straight to heaven if you let me...

Float up 'til you're close to God xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F xxxxxxxxx S
                      You know that hiding ain't gonna keep you safe xxxxx O xxxxxxxxxx I
                      Because the tears on your face xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR xxxxxx N
                      They leak and leave a trace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG
                      So just when you think that true love's begun xxxxxxxx I
                      It goes off at any second just like a Loaded Gun
                      xxxx V
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx E
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N

׺°”˜ ✖ ”°º×

Ophelia flinched when even more people joined their company. Oh my god, no wait, she didn't believe in one. Involuntarily she glanced around the room, so many people, many of which were women whom she hated for no other reason that the fact they had a x and not y chromosome and the rest were people she would rather see dead for no other reason than that she wanted what was theirs. Their territory, their guns, their loyalty, their blood, anything that was theirs she wanted to be hers. She had nothing against either of them, they just happened to be the poor souls who caught her interest and managed to become the main focus of her undeniable want for more of anything she could possibly possess. Ophelia didn't even care how screwed up she sounded because hey she was messed up and pretending she wasn't wouldn't make it so.

She felt her breathing become labored, this whole damn situation was just so stressful. For a moment her eyes closed, a pale hand placed gently on her chest as she tried to will her breathing to slow. Calm down, calm down, it's going to be fine, she kept repeating that phrase in her head, maybe thinking that if she thought it enough times it would somehow make it true. Ophelia gasped, still trying to normalize her breathing, she managed some amount of success. No doubt her discomfort was well known and she hated it. She hated looking weak. She hated showing this side of herself to her enemies. She hated it, hated herself for this, why couldn't she just be calm and cool.

The Ace, or rather Willie's voice broke her train of thought and snapped her back to reality. She wanted to hit him now, how dare he make her have to face the real world, she liked it better in her head. Choosing to ignore the stupid pet name she had just been given, Ophelia turned to Odin wondering what he would do, she eyed him quizzically wondering if he would catch the question in her eyes. So then, what now?

Ophelia didn't mind peace, much, she just knew it wouldn't last. Her gang could use a moment to collect itself, some times to gather their resources and finally show the royal flush who owned this city. There really wasn't much stopping her from agreeing to this and then just attacking them while their guards were down, well nothing accept the promise of her word. Ophelia might be a possessive messed up killer who used others religious beliefs to take anything she wanted that didn't mean she was a liar. If she gave her word she planned on sticking to it, everyone had at least some ounce of decency, maybe this was hers, or maybe it was another incurable flaw that would kill her one day.

Not sure what possessed her to do it, Ophelia stood so suddenly she felt a bit light headed. She did manage to keep herself from stumbling which was good. This was already a mess that her reputation wouldn't survive but anything she could salvage she could use to build up again. "Peace? Is such a thing even possible for the three of us?" she tried crossing her arms over her chest to look intimidating but only succeeded in looking as if she were hugging herself for comfort. Her blue stare locked onto Ace. "You want my gun? Come take it from me, I don't feel like giving up my only protection in a room full to the brim with both of your groupies while I'm sitting here without backup." She was tempted to reach behind her and trace a finger along the barrel of her handgun as she spoke her next words. "Right now my gun is my only protection. Even if we manage peace I don't intend to just drop my guard like a stripper dropping clothes."

Her breath was starting to get labored again from anxiety. She wanted out, now. She wasn't claustrophobic but she sure felt like it. She felt like she was trapped in a small little box, pressed up against her worst enemies without much she could do to protect herself. Ophelia didn't doubt her own ability, what she didn't doubt was that she was outnumbered. Where was a good old fashioned white knight when you needed one? As if, even if such a thing were possible no one would put their life on the line to save her, not if they really knew her. Ophelia stood up taller, straightening her back, calming her breathing once again. In her mind she wasn't in a room with the Royal Flush or Sonner av Odin, no in her mind she was all alone and in the warm comfort of a bath.

ωση∂єяιηg нσω тσ ƒιχ тнєѕє xxxx D xxx M xxxx G xx E
          αℓℓ тнєѕє gσ∂∂αмη xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A xxxxx A xxxxx S
          cσνєя муѕєℓƒ ωιтн xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A N D A G E S

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔═══════════════╗
xXander Davisx
Odin
╚═══════════════╝

The blood flows like a river, but what happens when a drought comes?
◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

Xander could have just been happy with the situation going on, it wasn't ideal, but hey it was better than nothing, until, well, a motorcycle came crashing through the window. This kind of crazy is the same kind of crazy that Willie would enjoy, and had Xander not of caught a glimpse of the biker patch on the motorcyclist's back, then he would have assumed for it to be another one of the Ace's members to come crash a party they weren't invited to. Xander bit his tongue to stop himself from lashing out at his gang, they were taking this as a game, not as anything serious like it was. He looked at Willie with a smile as the young man seemed to remember the first time they met. It was funny that later down in his speech that he mentioned pulling out their guns. He was about to nod until, well, a cross-dressing Thor walked into the room and started playing around with the Royal Flush or otherwise being nuisance, unable to control his anger any longer he stood up, slamming his hands on the table.

“Enough of this! Stay here while the adults have a meeting.” Xander yelled at them in a booming commanding type of voice. Ophelia, the quieter of the group, almost seemed to smile a bit in response, he personally helped Willie up. Leading them into the V.I.P. Room, which was empty, he shut and locked the door behind them. Xander remembered that he was in the presence of other company and he had to take a deep breath and let it out just to control himself again. Xander led them to the comfortable booth where they could all sit across from one another. He took a second while sitting down before opening his jacket and taking out his Mac-10 with the very obvious silencer and removed the ammunition, removed the silencer, and then proceeded to take it apart very quickly. Soon enough he had a gun completely taken apart sitting on the table. Next he removed his M1911 Blackhawk, took out its ammunition and then proceeded to remove the silencer, but that was it, he still wanted something in case there was an accident.

“Happy Willie? Now that we are alone can you please just put your gun out of the table, Ophelia? This is just a peaceful meeting, nothing else. Also might I add an apology for my fellow members, they all just have some differing opinions on my sitting alone at such a talk. Now that we are alone, can we speak terms? Willie you mentioned not shooting each other, I don't want you selling your poison in my territory, and Ophelia we can give you a chunk of land so that you actually have a place in the city. Are these terms agreeable?” Xander asked them in the nicest 'I'll kill you if you say no' voice he could manage. He gave them a smile as their waitress came in from the kitchen with a bottle of that Japanese wine or whatever. The owners wanted to bribe them to get out most likely. Thanking the waitress Xander poured the liquid into the tiny cups that were given to them. Xander was the first to drink and get a refill, he was having a hard day and it was barely 3 in the afternoon.

Xander, for the first time, got a good look at Ophelia, not as a target but a potential ally against the menace that was the Royal Flush. She was sort of attractive, in an odd, exotic fashion with that white hair of hers, and she obviously didn't feel right around females, but that wasn't his confusion, rather it laid in the outline of her gang. It was slightly religious, but it seemed to have no religious zeal, was it just a fashion that she thought sounded nice? Well who doesn't like being called someone's savior, or Messiah? He wondered what was driving her now that he got a good chance to not think of her as a target, but rather as another gangster, trying to figure things out with her gang. While he didn't understand it he gave her a lot of credit for being in such a high position, as a girl, and being able to control her men.

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

The Beauty of Lust is That it Keeps Giving

☆★I'm so αғяια∂ of the ɢιғт ʏσʋ ɢιʌɛ me
I don't вɛℓσиɢ нɛяɛ and I'm иσт ωɛℓℓ
I'm so αƨнαмɛ∂ of the ℓιɛ ι'м ℓιʌιиɢ
Right on the ωяσиɢ ƨι∂ɛ of it all
Ħσℓ∂ мɛ now I need to ғɛɛℓ cσмρℓɛтɛ
˩ικɛ Ɩ мαттɛя тσ тнɛ σиɛ Ɩ иɛɛ∂

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Willie J. McGriff

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

[ (Text) | "Dialogue" | 'Thoughts' ]

x x x x xWillie raised an eyebrow at the man who said hot pink. Then his head turned to the next woman who mentioned the matching of tables and cabinets. "Hot pink is a little too much, but, Queenie over there did mention a red, now I'm thinking, granite countertops..." he said, gesturing to Lacey when he said Queenie. He was interrupted in his thought as Odin went off. "Oooh, got a bit of fire in ye, I see." he said, imitating his best Scotsman. He snickered as he followed along, then grabbed to be forced into another room. "B-But daddy, I wanted to talk to my friends!!!" he said, pointing to the women as the door closed, laughing as they were led to a booth, laying down on the cushion in the middle, closing his eyes for a slight moment before popping up and seeing the gun being stripped onto the table and the pistol being emptied onto it.

x x x x xWillie smirked. "Impressive, I'm not sure what I could do, but I wouldn't wanna hurt my baby," he said, pulling his Colt Python out again, kissing the barrel and pointed it to his head for a moment before emptying the bullets into his hand and slipping them into his jacket, effectively making it useless. But just to satisfy he flipped the safety, sliding to the middle as the -- Sake it was? -- was served. He put his hand up. "Is there... anything else? Whiskey? Corona? Bud Light?" he asked, getting a sort of misunderstanding nod as she walked away. He put his arms up in protest, sighing as he looked at the tiny cup in front of him. "I never trust this stuff, doesn't bode well with the tummy," he said, pushing it to the middle for whomever wanted it. He rested his arms on the backs of the seats next to him, laying back and sighing in relief. "This is nice I suppose," he said.

x x x x xWillie looked at the other two leaders. "So a cease fire? What's the trick? More money? More supplies? More what?" he asked. "And I hope you guys have some good colors for my kitchen walls, I'm serious, it's sickening waking up and seeing white walls every morning," he said looking back at his phone before picking up a fork and scraping it against a plate, making a very annoying noise as he grinned, looking up to the two as he continued, getting his annoying pleasure as he looked at their face, putting down the plate and fork. "How've you guys been, now that it's quiet? Still chasing girls Odin? Lookin' all badass on your motorcycle, and Ophelia you're doing... you're... doing whatever you do right?" he asked, laughing. He really didn't like Ophelia, but loved picking on Odin. Ophelia wasn't liked from the day she first attempted to move onto his own territory.

x x x x xWillie sighed as he looked back down. "Am I a bit too forward at times? Sometimes I feel I'm not making friends properly, so let's start over. Hi, I'm Willie J. McGriff, but please call me Ace. I have a multimillion dollar drug dealing industry and I own well over half the city, what are your names and occupations?" he asked, smiling widely and laughing. Oh he loved his strange state of mind, getting on people's nerves. He adjusted his tie, jokingly slicking his hair back. "Gotta look formal, Mrs. Messiah loves formality," he said, snickering and shaking his hair back into place, although some hair continued to stick up. "Shouldn't we uhh... have someone at the door in case someone attempts to get in? We shant want any more party poopers," he said, grabbing the fork and scraping it along the napkin, tearing it to shreds.

x x x x x

[[ ooc: annoyingness ]]

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Can't stop I need some help. F u c k y o u I'm by myself. xxxxxxxxx Is it a truth or lie? It's what you can't deny.

𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 ℰ. 𝒜𝒷ℯ𝓁

xxxx V

׺°”˜ ✖ ”°º×

Ophelia cringed hearing Odin's anger. She wasn't scared or anything just unsettled, she hadn't been expecting someone who looked so calm to suddenly break into a fit of rage like that. She couldn't say she wasn't grateful however, the women in the room were making her half crazy. After the initial surprise was over she fought a small smile, this whole little stunt almost seemed to make him more human more interesting. She got up with a new found confidence and followed him into the private room. For some reason she wasn't too worried about this being a trap, she was too relieved to have gotten out of there.

She watched with interest as Odin, or rather Xander, took his gun apart and placed it down on the table, her gaze flickered briefly to Ace as he in turn put his weapon now empty of ammunition down as well. However mostly she kept her eyes trained on Xander. Never breaking eye contact she shrugged off her jacket, reaching behind her and hiking up her shirt a bit to grab the gun hidden at the small of her back. Ophelia removed the magazine and the silencer, tossing the remains on the table with the others before straightening her white shirt. She felt a little more... exposed without it but none the less she took a seat, draping her jacket on the back of her cushioned booth.

Ophelia looked over at Willie when he mentioned her name. "What is it that I do again? Oh yes, I kill people." she muttered, What did Willie have against white? White was a good color, it was the color of purity. Maybe that was why he hated it then again wasn't it also the color of the drugs he sold? She sighed, crossing her arms and leaning them on the table resting her chin on the pillow her arms made slouching forward. She felt so much better now but also a lot more tired. Damn it was the morning how could she be tired already? Geez this was a truly awful morning.

At this point she sort of starting tuning the Ace out, he was rambling and she didn't really care, she'd start paying attention again when he started making sense or said something important. He mentioned her name and she flipped him off, settling back into her earlier position after a few seconds, titling her head to one side, nuzzling into her arm to get a bit more comfortable. She winced when Willie started scratching the fork over his napkin, the sound was awful but she didn't comment on it.

A cease fire, on the bright side she got some territory and a chance to catch her breath but it wasn't enough it would never be enough. She wanted, no needed more than that. Still, for the moment she could accept this. There was always an opportunity to get more later, right now she would take whatever it was she could get. If something was being offered for a reasonable price there was no other choice than to take it. "This deal you are proposing? I can agree with it. Odin" she said his name with a bit of inflection, eying him from a titled perspective and looking upward at him.

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔═══════════════╗
xXander Davisx
Odin
╚═══════════════╝

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

Xander looked at Willie with a degree of contempt he held for no one else, it was a similar kind of content you held for your brother, or younger sibling. While he hated Willie sometimes he had to admit, the guy could be fun to hang around sometimes, he was a bit bat-s**t crazy, but it was still entertaining to listen to him speak. After he sipped the Japanese wine he lifted his hand up to attract the waitress. She took away the wine and brought them all beers, even Ophelia. Xander didn't know if she would drink, but he didn't care honestly. Xander felt like he was having a drink out with his buddies, except these people have tried to kill him on multiple occasions, maybe he was going crazy from being around the Ace. A thought came to mind, but it seemed a bit off. What if they merged?

A merge would be great if they all could work together, with Xander's guns, Willie's drug money, and Ophelia's desire to kill would work great if they could figure out a way to work together. They could be a mega corporation if they tried. They would have Willie's drug money and business ability, and their gang had a large amount of numbers and an ability to move product across state lines and maybe even abroad. Xander and his gang, well they were skilled fighters and had one of the largest gun running businesses this side of the Mississippi. Lastly there was Ophelia's ambition for territory, she could drive them to move out and grab even more territory if it came down to it. They all had extremely loyal gangs and as long as they kept separate, but together it could work out.

That was if they could work together in peace and harmony, which was something Xander doubted with everything he had. In Somalia he experienced something similar, when two groups merge, there is always a problem, and with their gangs it would be multiplied if it was something like that. No one in his gang would go for it, they didn't even want this peace talk, rather, they wanted to continue fighting and killing one another for no reason other than territory and money. They wouldn't understand the positives of their gangs working together even if Xander explained it. He couldn't betray these people, they were his family when he no longer had one, and if they were upset, so was he.

Still it was hard to get over this brilliant idea. If they could establish themselves as a legitimate Arms Company by buying the correct license and paying taxes they could also ship drugs around the country. Xander was sure he could rig something up, like a new design or something, to make it easier to hide drugs inside of the guns that way the government couldn't get involved. Plus Willie could buy some private planes and ship things out that way. This would be an awesome plan if it wasn't for the wild card, Ophelia. While she wasn't absolutely necessary, still her ambition would be amazing in such a situation. However he personality, or what he saw of it, wasn't the best and he doubted she would agree to such a merger. Xander groaned when Willie reintroduced himself.

“Willie we don't need to introduce yourself, also go with something bright, like a yellow, it brightens up the room which is great for the mornings. Look why don't we discuss this over a few drinks, we are adults, there are better ways to handle things.” Xander told them in a convincing voice as he took a sip of his bear. Reaching across the table he grabbed the nickel plated Colt Python. It was a magnificent piece, Xander used to have one, but it was too showy for what he needed, though he did like the .357 as an ammo type. “Really Willie you should get something more suited to your style, like an M16 or something. Go total Scarface.” Xander said in a joking matter lightening the mood up along with Willie, who was constantly saying crazy things.

Xander turned his attention back to the mostly silent Ophelia who seemed to stare at him with an intensity that he couldn't match even if he tried. She seemed to pierce him as she gazed. Oddly enough Xander felt strangely embarrassed, even though he had been with many women, none so much stared at him with the same intensity Ophelia did, or maybe he was just taking things too seriously or even worse, maybe he was drunk. He didn't want to think that this murderous woman liked him, because if she did that could be a very bad thing for the both of them, it could result in something that would not end for either of them. They were bosses of a Gang, they couldn't even look at each with anything but an intent to kill.

“Let's celebrate a cease fire, let us have a good time, no more hatred, no more killing each other, lets just be friendly like we once were.” Xander referenced to the time before Ophelia came, and a little bit afterwords, when Xander was a neutral party. Xander hoped that they felt this was going as good as he imagined it to go. If this worked out, and they stayed peaceful long enough, Xander could imagine that there would be great things in the future, things that he never would have thought of if this war was still going on. “C'mon let's get some good Scotch in here, Waitress!” Xander yelled off calling the waitress who brought out some single malt Scotch, the good stuff. He watched as the nervous Waitress poured them their drinks. Raising up a glass, “I offer a toast to a healthy business life for the time being between us. We'll talk actual business tomorrow, for now let us have fun.” Xander said with a cheery voice. He looked not at Willie, but at Ophelia, giving her a smile that belonged to friends and to peace time negotiations.

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Willie J. McGriff

x x x x xWillie looked up as Xander actually had taken him serious. He was confused for a bit, looking at Odin as if something were wrong with him. "You alright? You never take me seriously. Aaaaand, yellow would look too gaudy, granite and yellow, eh. Something darker," he said, pondering as he saw a beer slide down in front of him. "Now you're talking my language," he said, laughing as he took a swig, downing it, sighing as the pleasurable alcohol went into his stomach, smiling. "An M16? Naw, that isn't my style, Xander, you'd know that best," he said. "All I've ever purchased from you for personal use have been pistols or some sort of PDW," he added as he took another drink, putting it on the table again. "But I do appreciate the Scarface reference, you'll never see me go down in some cocaine-fueled rampage. You know my policies," he said, looking at his phone, shooting a text to one of the street thugs, telling them to increase security around warehouses. He could afford such a thing, paying them for any extra hours they spent.

x x x x xWillie looked at Ophelia staring down Xander hard, squinting his eyes to see what she was looking at, leaning over to get close to her point of view, squinting and straining his eyes to see what she did -- or attempted to see. He sighed as he shook his head, jerking a thumb to her as he looked at Xander. "Women," he said, snickering as he scooted a bit away from the Messiah, not wanting to feel her wrath. He snickered as he scraped his fork against the plate again, grinning as he continued the screech for a good long minute, looking up for anything, any hate, any talk. He smiled as the waitress came by again with the scotch, pouring into glasses. "Kiss on the cheek, sweetie?" he asked the Japanese waitress, tapping his cheek and sighing as she walked away. "What's wrong with my tactics, Xander? You've gotta have some advice," he said, taking another drink of his beer.

x x x x xWillie looked at the two of them as they toasted, downing the scotch easily, reeling as the strength of it was felt immediately. "Oh yeah, that's American right there," he said, laughing as he exhaled, shuddering slightly. "What time is it, four maybe? I've got a designated driver, how about you guys?" he asked, a wide smile on his face. Oh he remembered the last time he drank, he didn't remember. Well bits and pieces. He was even crazier and talkative than he usually was, smirking as he remembered -- err tried to. He sighed, looking at the glass. "Well, Mrs. Ophelia has no one here to pick her up, and since the peace talk hasn't gone through everyone, one of our members dropping her off would cause a great deal of trouble," he played with the glass, pushing it around and running the fork up and down the side. "I could go for a cheesesteak some time soon," he said, looking out of the nearest window, seeing the people walking on the sidewalks.

x x x x x"I remember doing what they did, walking along the street as a no one. I used to walk with my parents, my step parents, my friends, but now, I walk as one of the kings of the city, one of the rulers clad in gold -- yeah, one of the Golden Rulers of the city," he said, looking up to them with bright eyes. He toyed with his empty Python while it was on the table, rotating it by the trigger, smiling. He looked up, noticing he was the most formal of them all. "Jeez, can't you guys at least get dressed up? A dress shirt and tie for your Xander? And Ophelia, good lord, put some makeup on!" he said, laughing aloud as he slapped the table, loving getting under the Messiah's skin. Oh he knew this month would be great with the hate between them, the attacks she couldn't command because if she did, it would cause great trouble. "I did my makeup this morning, you like the eyeshadow? I think my blush got messed up though," he said, snickering. He looked in the reflection of the plate, smiling as he felt his face. A shave was due very soon.

x x x x x

[[ ooc: idonevenknowness ]]

Blessed Muse

11,400 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏─────────┓
acey . ωhitlock
┗─────────┛

♕ℚueen of ℍearts♕

off with their heads

Willie's departure into the VIP room made Lacey nervous. She couldn't see him and therefore couldn't protect him. He went in willingly enough, so Lacey decided to sit down at a table and order green tea. She brought the hot cup to her lips, warily watching the others in the room. Every movement they made was registered as a potential threat. Lacey took steaming cup from her lips, eyeing the door of the VIP room. She didn't trust Xander nor Ophelia. The door blocking her view made her nervous, but Willie's loud voice had carried through more than once, making her relax a little. Still, she was on high alert. She crossed her legs, bringing the one with the gun attached closer to her. Just in case any of these people decided to get cute. The guy that had squeezed in the booth next to Willlie was a strange one. He had burst out hot pink in answer to Willie's question in a strange falsetto voice. He had quickly tacked "bro" on the end, as if recovering. Lacey set the delicate cup back on the saucer, glancing over at the guy. Something was definitely off there.

Slowly she rose from her chair, not wanting to incite any overzealous followers to draw their weapons. She made her way to the booth the guy sat at, sliding in across from him. The sunglasses covering his eyes were suspicious. "Got something to hide?" she asked nonchalantly as she signaling to the waitress to bring her the remainder of her tea. Lacey measured his movements, judging when she could whip the shades off if his face. Her Wing Chun training had granted her speed that was calculated and precise, but the opportune moment required patience. The waitress approached with Lacey's tea. When she set it down in front of her, Lacey seized the opportunity to grab the guy's glasses. In one quick movement, she seized the glasses and used the extended earpiece to push the hoodie backwards. "G--girl?" she stuttered, a bit taken aback. The last thing she had expected from Sonner av Odin was a cross-dresser. Their rough, no-nonsense attitude didn't seem the type for a cross-dresser. If anything, that was more something to expect from the Royal Flush.

Lacey glanced at the other people present to see if they saw what she was seeing. "Cross-dressing?" she asked quizzically, not able to get much out. It was rare you could pull the wool over on Lacey Whitlock, but this chick had managed to do just that. Willie's voice carried through the door once again, letting Lacey know everything was still fine for the time being. Would he hurry up? Lacey thought to herself with gritted teeth. This was getting too weird for her liking. Still, she had to stifle a laugh when she thought of Willie shoving this cross-dressing girl in the chest. It was surprising he hadn't noticed that the feeling there was a little different than when you shoved a guy. It would have been nice to have another member of the Flush with her for backup, but if this lady decided to make trouble Lacey supposed she could handle it on her own.

H e r e y e s
S h e ' s o n t h e d a r k s i d e
N e u t r a l i z e
E v e r y m a n i n s i g h t

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 ℰ. 𝒜𝒷ℯ𝓁

xxxx V

׺°”˜ ✖ ”°º×

Ophelia smiled lightly in amusement as Xander returned her own intense stare. He had looked lost in thought until he turned his gaze on her, he still seemed lost in his mind but this time while looking at her. She was tempted to roll her eyes when The Ace started to copy her gaze, as if trying to see what she was seeing and she would have rolled her eyes, but that would mean she'd have to break eye contact so she resisted. Ophelia honestly didn't know what she was looking at, maybe just something interesting, perhaps even interesting enough to want for her own. She was mostly focused on taking from Willie and she had been since she got here, she never really considered taking anything from Xander accept his weapons, well at least until recently. Ophelia only tore her eyes away when Willie's voice broke her focus. She shoved him lightly, playfully in the shoulder. "Screw you too." She added for good measure.

Then a drink was placed in front of her so she sat up and rolled her shoulders, rubbing her forearm where it had fallen asleep underneath her chin. Xander proposed the toast so she lifted her own glass, she stared at it for a moment before taking a drink. She swallowed trying to avoid making a face at the burning down her throat. An acquired taste guys were always telling her, she just didn't drink enough apparently. Besides, who ever drank for the taste, wasn't it for the buzz? Lowering her glass to rest on the table she considered Willie's words. Ophelia really didn't have anyone to drive her home, tuck her in and kiss her goodnight if she got drunk. This left her with two options, and one involved with her not drinking but it was too late for that already considering her company. So she played it off as nothing big, shrugging "I could always call someone, or maybe... I could get a ride another way." she said, lips lingering at the edge of her glass, taking another long drink.

Sensing another pointless ramble on Willie's part she lost herself in her thoughts. She thought about the past, the present, the future. Her thoughts swirled around her gang, the Forgiven Sin, she noticed numbly that she didn't actually trust many of them. She wondered how they would take this peace, a momentary cease fire. Than again it didn't matter, if their Messiah told them to do something, they were going to do it. She sighed, she almost wished they wouldn't do that, she almost wanted to meet someone who didn't follow her orders like a mindless fool. She wanted someone to question her motives, her actions, she wanted someone who wasn't so whiling to just lie down and roll over. Maybe that's why she loved fighting, killing, struggling for more territory. Ophelia wanted the thrill of being defied and having to fight but in the end most caved and she won. Where was the fun in that?

An insult directed at her pulled her attention back to the boys. Willie again, she would retort with a single go ******** yourself, but no she had a better idea. Fight fire with fire. "Oh hush Ace, your makeup is fine and I happen to think our dear Odin looks just fine the way he is." She stirred what was left of her drink with her index finger, holding her head in her other hand. "Besides it isn't like this is a very formal meeting." She raised her fingertip to her lips and licked the alcohol off her skin then downed the remaining contents.

There was something so docile about this meeting, familiar almost. It felt like they weren't actually gang leaders who wanted to kill each other, it was more like just a couple of ordinary people having a drink with each other. Part of her liked it, the other part was almost disgusted. She hated these people so why was she drinking with them? The answer was simple, Ophelia would do just about anything for something she wanted, and if she had to play nice with these little gangsters she would. It was all part of her overall plan to gain everything.

User Image

User Image
                                                      The best thing about Eve was her ability to not give a s**t.

Which is why, when Xander flipped his lid and slammed his hands on the table and said something about letting the adults have a meeting, Evelynn really wasn’t all that bothered. She’d been his Thor long enough to have dealt with countless rages (directed at her), so this was just another day in the park. If anything, all she felt was a little disgruntled that he’d implied the rest of them were kids rather than adults. Something about that didn’t sit right with Eve; after all, no kid had a rack like hers. But then again, not even kids were as stupid as Evelynn was sometimes.

That being said, Eve huffed in annoyance as Xander left with Willie and Ophelia to the VIP room, leaving Evelynn behind to be bored. This was never a good idea, because s**t usually exploded when Eve was bored. And besides, Eve had even gone through the motions of cross-dressing just to save his precious ego! Like she was ever gonna do that again. She slumped down in her booth, a feral scowl on her face as she realized that Willie was gone, too, meaning she couldn’t even antagonize him. Argh. ******** this. She wanted a drink. Something mild.

So Eve ordered vodka.

As she was waiting for some dumb fool to return with her drink, who should slide into her booth but the Queen of Hearts? Eve raised her eyebrows as she stared at the other woman from behind her sunglasses, assessing her to see if she was going to be a threat. Most likely, yes. Eve had heard many stories about this woman’s swiftness – it was supposed to rival Eve’s own – and therefore she seemed like she’d make a worthy foe if the two women ever came to blows. Evelynn kind of hoped this would be the case someday; she loved a good fight. But then Lacey began to pepper her with questions, asking if she was hiding something. Eve’s mouth twitched slightly at that. Oh, nothing much, just my tits, she thought. She’d been about to take off her disguise, but tormenting Lacey with it was much more fun. Lacey, though, had other ideas; just as a waitress came with Lacey’s tea and Eve’s vodka, Lacey ripped off Eve’s sunglasses and knocked back the hoodie, letting Evelynn’s golden curls spill out like an unchained waterfall of gold.

Evelynn’s blood-red lips split into a wolfish smile as Lacey was taken aback by her costume, even though it was shoddy at best. “Sorry, babe,” the woman drawled, her voice heavy with amusement and sarcasm, “hope you weren’t too attracted. I prefer the manly men.” At that, she let out a snicker of laughter and then rid herself of her manly disguise, shedding the hoodie and sweatpants like a butterfly would shed its cocoon. There was no mistaking who she was now; the Thor of Sonner av Odin had a knack for dressing in black leather, and even without her normal black hat on her head, Eve’s identity was undeniable. Still, she reached out one leather-clad hand across the table to shake Lacey’s. “Thor, at your service. Well, not your service, but you know what the ******** I mean.”

Evelynn dropped her hand back down to the table so she could grab her vodka. Raising it to her lips, she downed it in one go and then slammed it back on the table, just in time to see Lacey glance towards the VIP door as Willie’s voice rose and fell. Letting a sigh escape her lips, Evelynn rolled her eyes and leaned back against the booth, propping both of her stiletto’d feet on the table a couple inches away from Lacey’s tea. “Calm down and stop looking at the door. Willie’s a big boy and can take care of himself. Besides, it’s never a good idea to take your eyes off a viper,” Eve warned, smiling sweetly and beckoning for another vodka. After the waitress was well away on her order, Evelynn pulled out one of her knives and began to clean her nails with it, her gaze still fixed on Lacey’s face. “So,” she said after a couple moments of silence, “peace with us. Do you want it?”

Blessed Muse

11,400 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
┏─────────┓
acey . ωhitlock
┗─────────┛

♕ℚueen of ℍearts♕

off with their heads

Lacey had finally recovered from the initial shock of Thor's true gender. It took her a few moments, but she recovered her composure, taking a small sip of her tea. "It doesn't really matter what I want, sweetheart," she said, looking into her cup of tea, "I'm just the Queen of Hearts, after all. I do whatever Willie says. If he wants peace, then I make peace. If he wants war, then I make war. If he wants love, too bad." The specks of tea leaves at the bottom of her cup moved in circles as she swirled the cup around. She gazed at Thor in fascination. What was her reason for coming in dressed as a guy? Xander was pretty popular with the ladies, no doubt. His lieutenants were women as a matter of fact. Seemed he couldn't get enough of them. Willie was the same way, but his tactics were certainly less ... smooth. Not that Lacey would ever say anything. Willie was great when he was in a good mood, but on the rare occasion that he got pissy it was best to stay out of his way. Always the crazy ones.

Lacey set her cup down and focused back on Thor. "Thor, huh? God of thunder and all. What's your real name? I won't ask for the last, but I feel strange calling you Thor. He was a hunk from a comic book after all. You were cute as a guy, but I don't swing that way. My name's Lacey. Not Queenie. Definitely not Queenie. I hate that stupid nickname. That's an impressive knife you got there. Looks very balanced from what I can tell. Beautiful really." The knife was gorgeous, but not Lacey's preferred method of execution. She did like improvising weapons in a fight; that kept things interesting. Lacey wasn't nervous about Thor's presence. Xander seemed pretty intent on peace. One of his lieutenants instigating a fight would most likely be a bad move. She had certainly taken a chance when she whipped off this girl's disguise, but she had to know. Thankfully Thor didn't seem to take offense. If she had, any retribution exacted would be totally Lacey's fault. Willie might just carve up her pretty little face if that happened.

"Thanks for, uh, not freaking out about the hoodie thing. My curiosity got the best of me. It's a habit really. A bad one at that. The more you know, the greater the risk you put yourself in in this business. That's all it is really. Just business with explosions and guns. I think Wall Street would be much more fun if all businesses operated the way we do," she said, surveying the damage from the motorcycle in the restaurant. It was pretty bad actually. Lacey wondered if Sonner av Odin would pay for it. Bad for business to cause property damage. Lacey's phone blew up with the sound of Darth Vader saying "Luke, I am your father". It was Daddy. Lacey smirked as she pressed ignore. Thank God she was on her disposable. Daddy would track her real phone down in a matter of minutes. SWAT would be breaking down the restaurant's door. Not that they needed to, considering the massive motorcycle-sized hole in the restaurant. It would be funny, but Willie and the other bosses would probably be pissed if a government agency broke down their door. Hey, at least it wouldn't be the DEA.

H e r e y e s
N e u t r a l i z e

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔═══════════════╗
xXander Davisx
Odin
╚═══════════════╝

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

“You need to charm them first Willie.” Xander told him with a smile. Unzipping his coat, feeling rather hot, he revealed the bulletproof jacket that sat on top of his long-sleeved shirt. It was so much more comfortable that burning up with his leather jacket on. He kept the smile though he was a little disappointed that Willie was not interested in an M16, hell Xander could attach a grenade launcher to it if he wished, but still the Ace wasn't interested in getting one. This meeting was as much of a business venture as a way to get peace. Xander was sure that if he could work something out with these two then life could get very easy for his gang very fast, at this point it wasn't about what the Sonner av Odin wanted, but what they needed. This peace would be important if it meant keeping their lives. After their glasses clanged together Xander took a long drink, nearly finishing it off in one go.

“Yup, that's the good stuff.” Xander said with a smile. After a few moments the three of them were drinking like they were old pals. He didn't have the luxury of time, he had to make friends fast. He could see the sun as it was slowly going down, it seemed the time wasn't around, rather it was closer to 6 o' clock. Night was coming down extremely quick. He looked at Willie as he brought up his matter of dress. Xander looked down at himself, he thought he looked okay for what this was, he didn't realize that Willie wanted this to be more formal, then again this place was a nice restaurant. Looking over at Ophelia he did notice she wasn't wearing any make-up, it wasn't odd for him, because the women of his gang didn't wear make-up all the time or at all, so it was normal to him. He honestly didn't notice at first. Xander watched as Ophelia struggled down the alcohol, she must have not been used to such strong drink. He smiled a bit out of amusement, he enjoyed watching her as she struggled it down, it was an acquired taste, but he was sure that she heard that often. Xander was actually having a good time with these people, maybe this would work out perfectly fine. He watched as she complimented his own attire, the least he could do was compliment her back.

“Ophelia looks fine, and so do you Willie. Concerning a ride, I can take you home Ophelia. Willie will have to get his own ride. Anyway since he won't shut up about a cheese-steak why don't we go to the diner up the street? We can sneak out the back and continue this at a bar or club in the several neutral zones afterwords.” Xander offered as he got the waitress to refill his glass. Xander gave them both a smile as he rolled up his sleeves, he pointed out the back door so that they could sneak out without their girls following them. He enjoyed getting away from the members of his gang occasionally. Looking at Willie and Ophelia waiting for one of them to make a move to going to the diner or to a bar or something, it would be getting dark soon, just another hour or so.

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Willie J. McGriff

x x x x xWillie smiled as Ophelia "complimented" him on his makeup. "Oh, so you do have a sense of humor?" he asked, laughing, laying down on the seats, listening to Xander's advice. "I do charm them, when I walk in the room," he snickered as he reached up for his glass, taking it from the table to drink from it underneath and back on top. He sighed as he continued to lay down, listening to them talk about something or rather. "I think this is a very formal meeting because I, the Ace of Spades, came dressed formally," he said, giving a bit of a snooty accent to his voice, sitting up with his hand against his chest and a goofy look on his face, laughing as he laid out again, stretching. He yawned, peering over the seat to look out of the window. It was hardly beginning to turn night, when the fun people come out.

x x x x xWillie heard Xander's idea for the cheesesteak, immediately sitting up, but slouching over hearing leaving through the back entrance. "Mr. Odin, you've got about two fine women out there, waiting for you, and you're avoiding them?" he asked, shrugging his shoulders and sighing. "I don't know, but I wanna bring Queenie along, she's my tagalong for the day. I hang out with her too much sometimes," he said, pouting a bit, looking to his fork and plate again, chuckling before putting it down. He smiled as the waitress came around to fill the drinks up again, taking a drink. "That guy over there had some boobs or something, I swear, shoving him was a bit strange but hey, he got in my personal bubble, and I think we all know something about personal space," he said. "Well, not me at least," he said, putting his feet in Ophelia's lap then taking them off quickly to prevent a possible broken bone.

x x x x xWillie smiled as he downed the rest of the drink, sighing. He'd never thought they'd be at peace to go around town, drinking and having fun but, hey, how could he complain? As long as he wasn't paying for it all as most of these excursions tended to end out. He smiled as he looked at the two of them, looking at one face, then the other, then back to the other. Then the other. He didn't know what he was doing but then he clapped his hands. "So, can we get our toys back? I'm just dying to hold my baby again," he said, pawing at his Python, whimpering softly, laughing as he sat back. "It would be great to get these before we leave though," he leaned in to the table. "I don't trust Asians very much, they've never been honest when I've worked with them," he said softer, narrowing his eyes at a passing Asian man and doing the whole "I-got-two-eyes-on-you" thing with his hand.

x x x x x

x x x x x

[[ ooc: thingness ]]
User Image

User Image
                                                      Evelynn crossed one booted foot over the other as she kept her gaze pinned on the Queen of Hearts; she already knew the other woman’s name, because Eve made a point of keeping up on the intel about the other gangs’ leaders. Of course, Eve herself was something of an enigma…most people didn’t live long enough to be able to take down her name for their gang records. Which was why she wasn’t surprised when Lacey asked her for her name, after some big spiel about how the Thor comic book character was a damn hottie – something Eve agreed with whole-heartedly.

She grabbed the next vodka that the waitress brought her and downed it in one go yet again, before flicking the glass towards the end of the table for another refill. Then she stretched languidly and fixed her piercingly blue gaze on Lacey’s face. “Nice to meet you Lacey,”she said lazily, her voice a low, throaty purr. “My name’s Evelynn. If people live long enough after meeting me, I sometimes let them call me Eve. And I don’t mind telling you my last name – it’s Snake. Now, don’t look so judgmental like that. I made it up myself when I was super little. Never really felt like changing it.”She shook her head as Lacey mentioned the nickname ‘Queenie.’ “Christ, that’s worse than Snake. Sounds like some kind of stripper name.”Eve placed one hand solemnly across her chest. “Swear ta God I won’t call you the stripper name. You can trust ol’ Eve.”

At the praise Lacey gave her knife, Eve practically purred with pleasure. Her knives were her pride and joy – and yes, they were beautiful. “That’s sweet of you to compliment my babies. Don’t worry, I’m not some psycho who names her knives – I have too many knives for that. And besides, there are much better reasons to call me ‘psycho’ for.”Evelynn’s red lips split into a wolfish grin as she slammed her knife down on the table, jamming the point into the wood and letting it quiver there. It wasn’t a threatening gesture; it was just how Eve was. Besides, the woman across from her was made from some pretty ******** solid stuff, so Eve doubted she’d bat an eyelash. But the one thing that was really special about Eve’s knives was the fact that all of them were painted black so they didn’t glint and catch the light when Eve threw them in an attempt to kill.

Evelynn went silent as Lacey thanked her for not freaking about the whole hood thing; as if Evelynn really gave a s**t. She just regarded the girl with a blank expression, nodding once in a way of saying ‘you’re welcome’ after Lacey had finished. While Evelynn may have been hoping for a fight, she knew that she wasn’t going to get one – not with the leaders talking peace in the room next door. She didn’t think the Queen was stupid enough to start some s**t with her. Nope, the only person dumb enough for that was Evelynn. It was just a good thing she was getting partially s**t-faced with vodka at the moment so that her temper was mellowed out. Slightly. “Know as much as you want – doesn’t stop me from doing my job,” was Eve’s only reply.

She would’ve said more, but a loud ringtone interrupted her, making Eve’s eyes narrow as she watched Lacey pick up her phone and then press ‘end’ almost as suddenly as the ringtone had begun. I am your father. The connection was made instantly, causing Evelynn to furrow her brows in puzzlement as she watched Lacey just dismiss her father outright. What the ********, was this b***h crazy? She had a family – a real family – and yet ignored them?! Evelynn fidgeted and then brushed a bit of hair away from her neck as she asked with genuine confusion, “Your daddy’s still alive?” It was just so – well – unexpected.

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 ℰ. 𝒜𝒷ℯ𝓁

xxxx V

׺°”˜ ✖ ”°º×

If Ophelia had been looking at Xander with interest earlier, she was looking at him with confusion and disbelief now. He was offering her a ride. Odin from a rival gang was offering Ophelia a ride, Xander was offering her a ride. Yup, no matter how she said it, it sounded wrong. Why? Yeah she had made temporary peace with him but seriously? She was a killer, he knew she was a killer and he knew she would like nothing better than to drive a bullet through his brain but still he was offering. Was this a show of good faith? Was it a trick? Was he worried at all?

Ophelia realized she had been staring at him again, quickly she looked away. She wasn't sure if she was comfortable with Xander knowing her address but she also figured if he wanted to know it, he probably already did. "Fine" she stated simply, lifting her newly refilled glass and downing it all, she managed not to choke on it. Like hell she was going to let the two of them know she was a lightweight when it came to drinking, one glance at Xander's smile and she thought, damn he already noticed didn't he?

Ophelia didn't mind moving locations, as far as she could get from the girls in the other room would make her happy. She felt herself shudder at the thought, she had forgotten there was only a door separating them. Willie seemed insistent to bring the one with him sadly. One girl she could handle that as long as no one expected her to be nice. She could hold back on the killing or seriously maiming but she refused to be nice. Ophelia yelped in surprise when suddenly Willie put his legs in her lap, she was about to shove him off as violently as she could but he had beat her too it. She glared at him.

"I agree with Willie, I mean we have made peace, so whats the harm in us rearming ourselves? promise I won't kill anyone" Ophelia smirked mischievously. "Although if we are going to go, lets get on with it, I'd love a change in scenery and something to eat." as if to make her point clear she stood up and stretched, moving onto her tip toes and raising her arms over her head. She sighed contently and fixed her shirt as she let her hands fall to her sides.

Blessed Muse

11,400 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
┏─────────┓
acey . ωhitlock
┗─────────┛

♕ℚueen of ℍearts♕

off with their heads

Lacey smirked as she put her phone back in her red bag. "Yes, Daddy dearest is still alive and well. Unfortunate really. Ever heard of Whitlock Enterprises? Yep, that's my daddy. I guess you could say I didn't want to continue the family business. It'so boring, you know, doing everything by the book. I like a little more excitement. You know, it's funny you mention stripper names. My mom didn't have the time to name me once I was born. She was much too busy on the phone with her dietitian discussing how to get rid of the extra weight that little ole me caused. That left the job to Daddy. Wouldn't you know it, but he named me after the stripper he was having an affair with just to spite my mom. Funny how things work out," she said, wishing she had a joint. Talking about Mommy and Daddy always got her stressed out. Willie and his stupid policies. It wasn't like she was turning into some crackhead.

Lacey took note of the setting sun, wondering if Willie was close to being done. The night was calling. Clubs, dancing, and booze awaited, although Lacey always limited her alcohol intake. Losing control was a big no-no. Additionally, she was not very nice when drunk. She would often say stupid things that could very well get her killed. Best to limit it to one or two drinks. Nothing more than that. Her other rule was no drinks before six. That was a strict rule too; if the clock read 5:59 it was still a no go until six. Discipline was of the utmost importance when it came to alcohol. Lacey lacked discipline in many, many ways, but alcohol and Wing Chun were the only two things that she held as a top priority when it came to discipline. Everything else was up in the air.

Lacey thought about Evelynn's earlier question. Did she want peace? Not really. Things were great the way they were. Of course it had been a lot better before Forgiven Sin showed up, but Lacey still preferred to keep distance between the gangs. Why couldn't they just take out Forgiven Sin and let things go back to the way it was? Both Royal Flush and Sonner av Odin could take them out together, but that was very unlikely. Sonner av Odin was not about to kill off one of their best new customers. Bad for business. Lacey would probably do the same things if she were in their place, but she wasn't so she felt no empathy for them. Screw their business. The Flush would come through on top. They had to. Money always wins.

H e r e y e s
N e u t r a l i z e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items