Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Streaker

User Image
Єrica Ͼeleste Ѵan Яensburg

When he spoke of a meeting she instantly knew what he was planning. He wanted to engage in peace talks, strangely enough she loved the way things were at the moment. Let's face it there was little use for demolitions in times of peace and there was nothing more relaxing for her than planning an explosion. In her eyes it was a fine art that needed to be seen. She frowned but it quickly turned to a wide grin as she swung around in her chair leaning over the back with her knees on the seat. She rummaged through one of her jacket pocket producing a packet of menthol's. "Excuse me" the hostess looked over at her waving the packet in the air with a pleading look. She looked surprised and gave a quick glance at the other tables that were still empty and gave a small nod. She turned and slid back into her seat with the satisfactory gloat on her face "Problem solved, but I think you will have to tough it out with a menthol. Don't think she will be very pleased with us smelling up the place with regulars" she slid the pack across the table. She still did not know the why behind this impromptu meeting but for now she did not need to know as Xander gave her permission to join him in his sushi.

"Ahh yes we meet again. My nemesis."
she eyed the plate making sure she scoped out the innocent looking food from every angle. Her fingers were nimble enough to wire the most intricate of electronic devises but one thing she was never be able to master was those damn little sticks. Many have tried to teach her the hold and the grab but she never seem to improve. With intense concentration she looked at the diagram for beginners and carefully placed them in the correct position. A deep breath and she tried to grab a piece and it all seem to go well until the chopsticks crossed sending the sushi rolling end over end across the table. Thoroughly annoyed with herself she placed one chopstick back on the table and stabbed the rouge piece with the other dipping it in the soy sauce before eating it. She loved sushi but she also liked eating it in the privacy of her own place where she could fling it all night long trying to win the battle of the japanese utensils. Having caused enough embarrassment she decided to rather stay with her coffee for now. Lighting up one cigarette she stood up and opened the small window so that most of the smoke could be pulled outside rather than staying in the air. Even though they were given permission it did not mean she should be inconsiderate.

She just settled in her seat once again when her phone beeped. There was a message from one of the gang informing her of what Xander already know. She looked at the message and then at Xander and back again. She wanted to retaliate without warning, it's probably a good thing she was not a leader. her temper is not a good quality to have. "You sure you want to go through with this. They just beat up three of ours and you want to sit here and talk?" she put her phone back in her pocket. "I have had my eye on one of the Royal Flush's drug labs for some time now. The chemicals in there would make for a wonderful belated new year's light show" giving her sly smile she took another lung full of her cigarette. This was typical Erica from fun to serious to deadly in ten seconds flat. Get on her bad side give it a minute or two then she would find something else to occupy her mind and forget what the argument was all about.

We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.

You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Throw your stones and you won't see me break'in.

What doesn't kill me only, will make me stronger

I wont go down 'til I'm six feet underground

Speak = #00FF7F; Text= #3CB371; Thinking= #556B2F

Blessed Muse

11,400 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏─────────┓
acey . ωhitlock
┗─────────┛

♕ℚueen of ℍearts♕

off with their heads

"Come on, lovely, time to get up," Lacey purred. The pretty thing she had taken home the previous night mumbled something about not wanting to. "I wasn't speaking to you," Lacey replied, whipping the covers off of him, "I was speaking with my little boy, Magic." Magic, a pure black cat with eerie green eyes, stretched and approached Lacey as he purred loudly. "As for you," Lacey said to the guy, "Scram." He asked for her number as he scrambled to get his jeans back on. Lacey merely laughed and shooed him out the door. He was an aspiring actor or something. Certainly not the type of pet she liked to keep around. Too moody and melodramatic, not that cats were much different. Magic, however, was quite different from other cats. He loved Lacey unconditionally; he came when he was called, he never scratched he furniture, never ate her plants, nothing. He sat on Lacey's shoulders as she headed for the kitchen. She set out food for him and prepared a mimosa for herself. A champagne taste wouldn't adequately describe Lacey's thirst for extravagance.

The morning paper sat on her kitchen table. She browsed through it, seeing what sales were currently going on. Her mimosa was halfway down her throat when she nearly choked on it. "Another outbreak of violence?" she read aloud, "I thought these reporters were bought and paid for? Since when do they report gang violence?" Magic, now done with his meal, rubbed against her bare leg and meowed for attention. "I see you, baby," she said softly, picking him up. He rubbed his face against hers and she laughed. He was such a show-off, but he had learned from the best.

Lacey set her dear pet down as she contemplated calling Willie. She wasn't sure how he would take this news. Hitting him over the head with bad news first thing when he woke up wasn't the smartest move, but he would be more upset if she didn't say anything. Besides, it was bad business to have people around town bad-mouthing you. Best to eliminate them or pay them off. It would be up to Willie. A text would probably be her best bet. She unlocked her phone to see she had a new text. It was from one of their informants. Word is a peace talk is going to happen, it read. Thanks, she text back, Five thou wired to your account if your info is good.

That decided it, then; she would call Willie. But a shower and getting dressed were in order first. Her shower was quick and hurried. Lacey took a little more time with her clothing choice, opting for a black off-the-shoulder dress with black leather boots. She slipped on skull earrings to top it off. Her hair was wet, so she dried it quickly, then grabbed her purse. Lacey gave Magic a kiss goodbye as she grabbed her keys. As she made her way to the apartment's garage, she went to her favorites under her contacts in her phone. Willie was right at the top. She reached her car and lovingly ran her hand along the hood. It was a beautiful, red Cadillac CTS-V Coupe. John Hennessey had enhanced it himself. All it took was one phone call and dropping her last name. He had amped it up to a whopping one-thousand horsepower. It was a dream. Lacey hit the call button and waited while getting in the car. "Willie," she said, "We have two problems. First, that reporter for the paper is not living up to her end of the agreement. We made the front page. That's not as important as this, though. I got a text from an informant. He says a peace talk is gonna happen. That true? If so, you want me to tag along in case things go south?"

By now she was on the highway, headed in Willie's direction in case he said yes. It was best to be prepared. She cut someone off and they began to tail her. The car was right on her bumper, so she sped up and slowed down several times, making the driver honk continuously. Lacey rolled down her window and flipped the driver the bird, prominently showing the ring on her middle finer. A spade with a skull overlaying was proudly visible on the platinum ring. The driver hit the brakes, vanishing from view. Lacey laughed to herself. The power her gang had was glorious. People feared you and respected you. There was absolutely no better feeling.

H e r e y e s
S h e ' s o n t h e d a r k s i d e
N e u t r a l i z e
E v e r y m a n i n s i g h t

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Willie J. McGriff

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

[ (Text) | "Dialogue" | 'Thoughts' ]

x x x x xWillie sighed and was shocked as the toaster popped. "Damn thing," he muttered, the event he expecting shocking him despite his prepared-ness. He slid off the counter, slowly approaching the toaster as if it were going to pop again, smiling and grabbing his bagel and skillfully putting it onto a plate without burning himself. He then spread a thick layer of plain cream cheese on both pieces of the bagel, taking a bite of one and letting out a satisfying "Mmmm," as his teeth chewed his food. He sat back up on the counter, in one hand his bagel, in the other his Colt, cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger, cocking it, then pulling the trigger. He smiled as he felt the smooth motion, making sound effects as if he were a young kid. He looked around his kitchen. It was quite bland, the walls the area of concern. They were just plain white... but he couldn't think of what to paint them. He thought for a bit, even discontinuing eating his bagel to ponder. He thought of a few of his favorite colors, none of them fitting though. He shrugged and took another bite of his bagel, looking over at his table. Oh yes, he had a TV. He should tune into that.

x x x x xWillie put his bagel back on the plate, now a half a bagel, and, well, a half of a half of a bagel left. He put his plate down at his table, turning the TV on. None of his sports teams he bet on were playing nor had they played, so nothing was important on that channel to him. No old cartoons, no science shows. He sighed as he flipped it to the news, not paying too much attention to it, until he heard something about the Flush. He turned it up, setting his plate to the side as he put his hand on his chin, propping his head against the armrest. It was news on Flush members apparently seeking out the Sonner av Odin members, heavily injuring three, but suffering wounds to their own ranks in a shootout. He clapped his hands as if he was cheering for his favorite sports team, putting his hands up in triumph, taking a victorious bite out of his bagel. "Oh thank you Tens, what would the Royal Flush be without you?" he asked, chuckling. He knew they could do without them, but they wouldn't be doing as well. He shrugged and continued to watch the news, just at a lower sound level and with less concern, mocking stories about certain cases of minor violence and robberies. He bit into his bagel, kicking his feet into the chair in boredom.

x x x x xWillie looked to his Colt again, rotating the nickel coated barrel slowly while chewing his food. Oh him and his Colt Python had gone far back, since he had just gotten out of high school with the ambition of a multimillion dollar organization. He took care of it, and as he did earlier, set his usual Glock for self defense aside, deciding it was a day to bring his baby out. He smiled as he cradled it like his child, laughing as he put it back into his hand, again playing with the trigger mechanism again. He ate the last bit of his bagel, frowning as he got up and put his plate in the sink, sighing. "But I love bagels," he said to himself, smiling at his little kid-like attitude. He began to head to his bathroom, looking at his face. He felt around, feeling a slight stubble. He might have to shave in a day or two, as he usually had to. He smiled bright, shuddering as he saw that his teeth needed a brush. He was big on hygiene, another reason why drug usage was forbidden with the gang. He didn't want a relapsing member that would have rotting teeth and hair falling out, poor dress. He shuddered at the thought, grabbing his toothbrush.

x x x x xWillie sighed as he put toothpaste on the bristles, running it under water, beginning to brush his teeth, humming a song he learned to sing to get to the two minute mark and no further. He heard his phone ring, quickly grabbing it, answering. "Hgggellowh? Lggghhaycey?" he attempted to talk through the toothbrush and foam in his mouth. "Whutt's hggappnin'?" he mumbled again, spitting into the sink, washing his mouth out with water. "Sorry, keeping the pearly whites, well, so pearly and white. What's going on? You see the news?" he asked, hearing her two statements. "Just give her a... umm... stern talk? Hah, just kidding, send her a message. And, ooooh, peace talk? Pick me up, I'm bringing an old friend along," he said, spinning the Colt around his finger, chuckling. "Hey, you like bagels? Want me to make you one? Oooh, and what is a good color for kitchen walls? My walls are soooo bland," he said, stepping on the scale, disgusted at the weight. He knew he had more muscle at one point, maybe at a younger age. "Drop by, oh, and if you're still using drugs yourself, I'll have to cite you, send me a text if you want a bagel, and any possible paint colors!" he said, chuckling and hanging up the phone. Oh he was a deviant.

x x x x xWillie smirked. There's no such thing as a citation, he was the rule, the judge, the law of the gang. He loved being in the position of the most power. He didn't say bye of course, as he usually ended his calls. With complete silence after the call was ended. He smiled as he went back to safe, opening it, grabbing a case of rounds and two speed reloaders for his Colt. He couldn't go without ammo, sliding the rounds into the reloaders, and putting rounds into the cylinder as well, sliding it into the back of his slacks, grabbing the belt off his doorknob, sliding it around his waist and buckling it. Oh he loved looking so sharp, so formal. And how fitting was it that there was to be this peace talk. He looked in the mirror as he closed his safe and locked it, heading to his front door. He waited for Lacey to respond to him, sighing as he paced.

[[ ooc: stuffness ]]

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Can't stop I need some help. F u c k y o u I'm by myself. xxxxxxxxx Is it a truth or lie? It's what you can't deny.

𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 ℰ. 𝒜𝒷ℯ𝓁
                      You know, I can take you straight to heaven if you let me...

Float up 'til you're close to God xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F xxxxxxxxx S
                      You know that hiding ain't gonna keep you safe xxxxx O xxxxxxxxxx I
                      Because the tears on your face xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR xxxxxx N
                      They leak and leave a trace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG
                      So just when you think that true love's begun xxxxxxxx I
                      It goes off at any second just like a Loaded Gun
                      xxxx V
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx E
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N

׺°”˜ ✖ ”°º×

She woke up with a start from the nightmare, surprised that the rays of the morning sun hadn’t awoken her. A quick look at the whether made it clear why it hadn’t; she hated alarm clocks and had a bad habit of smashing them against walls so the sun was a perfect solution when it was actually out. She slowly sat up and brought her knees to her chest, running her hand over the clean white spotless sheets in thought. She drew her blue eyes off the pure colorless bedding to drag over the plain room around her. The walls were bare and a very light shade of blue. There was no other furniture beside a dresser opposite of her bed and a nightstand to her left. There was also silver cross hanging on the wall but it was mostly for appearances, or maybe a constant reminder of things that once were and how she had gotten this far. Sighing, Ophelia decided to get out of bed, bare legs sliding out from beneath the covers making her curse due to the cold. She moved the blanket around her shoulders, clutching it close, trying to ignore how cold the floor was as her toes brushed the polished wood at her second attempt to start her morning routine.

The first thing she did every morning was wander into her bathroom, plug the drain and turn on the hot water. She did this every day, maybe in a vain attempt to clean the blood and sin from her pale skin, far more likely she just hated not being clean. A killer didn’t mind killing and she certainly didn’t. Ophelia sat on the edge of the bathtub and listened to the water, kicking her feet childishly and drawing her gaze over the textured ceiling trying to make out shapes. Her bathroom was equally bland in comparison to her bedroom; she never felt the need to decorate anything. What was the point really? Ophelia undressed, and slid into the hot water once the level was just right. She let out a content sign and sank further. For a while she just sat there, enjoying the warmth knowing it was going to be cold when she got out. She loved this moment of her day because right here nothing else mattered and she felt like she didn’t have to worry about a thing, maybe it was a weakness to allow herself to relax but everyone needed at least one moment of a day to themselves and to their thoughts.

Of course all good things had to come to an end, it was the burden of life, everything that comes goes eventually. She would have been fine never moving but she had things to do and she wasn’t about to sit in lukewarm water all day; for a while she considered refilling the bath with new hot water but if she did she really would never leave and that would complicate running the forgiven sin. She was quick to wrap herself in a warm towel and traced her steps back to her bedroom with a brush in her left hand. Quickly she ran the brush through her damp blond nearly white hair. It was a b***h to comb if she let it dry first. Blue eyes eyed the clock beside the bed before she pulled on a plain white t-shirt and dark boot cut blue jeans, managing to fit into the tight fabric with ease and fastening a belt through the loops. Lastly she forced her arms through a simple dark blue jacket that was a bit too big but she liked it better that way, it covered her hands and the top half of her thighs. She zipped it up hoping to keep out the chill. Ophelia could stand the cold, but she still wasn’t fond of it.

Content with her outfit she walked out into the main room of her apartment. Even the place itself was ordinary, no one would suspect that a killer lived there, she doubted anyone ever did, it was a shame she had to move from her old place though, it was nicer and cheaper but her neighbors started to get suspicious after that accident which sent a bullet through the western wall. Boredom was the enemy and at the time shooting a hole in the wall seemed like a good way to kill it, like literally. Maybe she had imagined that part.

Ophelia considered wandering into the kitchen but decided against making breakfast. She wasn’t usually hungry till about noon anyway. Instead she just poured day old black coffee into a mug, microwaved it and added enough sugar that it was hardly even coffee anymore. Something had to cover up the burnt day old taste. She starts to hum as she slowly took a drink, the song started out innocent, something like silent night, quickly changing into some filthy melody with suggestive lyrics that would make a preacher blush. Ophelia didn’t know where she heard it, but she found herself smiling lightly into the rim of her mug, long pale fingers wrapped tightly around the ceramic cup. There was something so sweet about things that she knew were indecent for ladies like herself, at least from her mother’s point of view something like the thrill of rebellion, who was she to resist the desire to disobey?

An unpleasant thought slipped into her head to ruin her morning just as she was starting to enjoy it, an unwanted thought. The Royal flush, those three words were enough to pull the corner of her lips down into a slight frown. She hated them, loathed them because they simply had something that she didn’t have which pissed her off. She wanted everything and she was going to take it from them, she wanted to own this city. “Oh it all would have been fine” she said lightly in her sing song voice, smooth and delicate so unlike her personality but darkly fitting. “Loyalty is so hard to find” she whispers, dropping her drink, purposefully just to hear it crack against the tiles. She’d clean it up later; right now she was pissed and needed to find something to take her anger out on. Ophelia had a feeling that such a dark thought coming to her so early could only mean that today was going to be a long day, a long piss poor day. Something was going to happen, she could feel it, and it wasn’t going to be enjoyable.

As if on cue her phone buzzed. She quickly unlocked the screen and a noticed popped up. Ophelia opened the text and read it once and then again just for good measure. Yeah, she knew this day wasn't going to go well. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Peace talk? Talking and peace are not my strong points..." The thought of having to be with with either of those two for any other reason than to drive a bullet through their brain was revolting. She walked back into her bedroom, grabbing the 9mm Walther PPK off the dresser, tucking it into her jeans at the small of her back, not before flipping on the safety. Ophelia hated handguns because there was something too personal about seeing the light fade from your victims eyes. Still she had an arsenal in the trunk of her car if she needed it. Grabbing the keys off the counter she walked out feeling a mixture of frustration and misplaced excitement.

׺°”˜ ✖ ”°º×

Ophelia slammed the door to her 1985 v8 sleek black Jaguar harder than she would have intended. The car was her baby, she didn't want to treat it badly, but she was pissed and after arriving at her destination she was even more frustrated. She looked over the building before her, checking the address once, and then twice to make sure she had the right place. Taking a deep breath she solidified her nerves before opening the door and striding inside. Ophelia caught sight of him immediately and she had the urge to reach for her gun, only the unpleasantness of witnessing death first hand kept her from it. Carefully she walked toward him, casting a quick glance over her shoulder hoping she looked calmer than she felt.
                      She wanted this day to be over.

ωση∂єяιηg нσω тσ ƒιχ тнєѕє xxxx D xxx M xxxx G xx E
          αℓℓ тнєѕє gσ∂∂αмη xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A xxxxx A xxxxx S
          cσνєя муѕєℓƒ ωιтн xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A N D A G E S

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image

Like a bullet meant to be shot.
You're the target, dead on the spot.
When I focus I never miss.
It starts with a kiss.

A S T E L X D E E X M A R Q U E
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSonner av Odin's Loki

Welcome back to where I'm gonna to have you
Shell shock - Fall back
Every one I see through.
Watch your head spin like a mesocyclone bouncing off the walls.
Now there's nowhere to run.
LOCATION [SOME JAPANESE RESTAURANT DOWNTOWN ]
FEELING [ IRRITATED, HUNGRY]
APPAREL [CLOTHES]
COMPANY [XANDER, ERICA]

User Image
O W N E R X O F X T H E
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX M A D M A N X M E C H A N I C X S H O P

Astel didn't have much of a problem with getting down and dirty, especially when it came to work. By the time the sun rose up, her shop lamp was still burning and she was still a few inches from the under belly of a nineteen ninety-eight viper. With a new transmission installed she was looking to make sure every possible kink had been worked out of that car. A couple of years back, she would have been the last person anyone would have looked to for an auto repair. Luckily, she had a turn about when people came to the realization that she wasn't just a pretty face. Well, not so much now really. She was covered in grease, almost like every other time she entered the shop. Not even a full body suit could save her from the grime that some how managed to get on her face and in her hair. Pushing herself back she leaned up slowly, arching her back to stretch the muscles that had gone stiff. Yawning, she rubbed her eyes before cursing and jumping up, blindly stumbling for a rag. Shaking her head she turned the open sign over and put up an 'Out to Lunch' one. Despite this, while lunch suddenly became an apparent necessity, she was more eager for a good nap than anything, but even that could be postponed.

A quick shower and a change of clothes was all that Astel really needed to keep herself going for the day. Nothing quite like a shot of ice cold water to the face to wake a girl up in the morning. Shaking her head, she would let the mess of blonde air dry it didn't didn't do much but turn into a lacking wave anyway. Then, turning her attention to the remnants of food in her kitchen, a scavenger hunt through the drawers and cupboards led her to the inevitable truth that she would have to go grocery shopping eventually. Luckily, the perks to running an auto shop solo was a build up of cash that happened to be freelance funding. Nonchalantly, she took a pocketful of cash and set out to the inglorious marketplace. However, it wasn't before creeping her 500 .50 Caliber into her holster that she actually left the house.

Rubbing her temples, she tired at the thought of the long day ahead of her. Xander had made a little meeting plan of which she was more than likely going to have to make some imposing gesture so that his guests would think twice of playing any games. Even with a pretty face, Astel had a terrifying scowl, especially when someone ticked her off enough. She didn't care much for business today, but at least there would be food involved. Pushing open the doors, she didn't have much of a feminine feel to her. Her hair was a mess, under her eyes were beginning to get day, but more than that, she was incredibly cranky. Still, she managed something of a smile as she slid into the stall next to Xander, before turning to give a curious glance towards Erica.

"Wasn't expecting to find you here, morning." She managed something of a smile, but still looked a little irate. Astel hated to be ill informed, or even worse, to not be told anything at all. Business could be dangerous and while Astel was indifferent as to whether or not he planned to include her, being warned ahead of time would have been nice. Shifting slightly, she slid into her seat lazily before eying at the waitress. Something about the idea of food must have made her give the girl a funny look because the waitress seemed to be turning a bright red in order to confine her laughter, little did she know, she still had grease on her fingers and when she rubbed her temples earlier she had made two large black marks on her forehead. Grumbling, a little frustrated with the woman she sighed and simply ordered a soda and a bowl of noodles.

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔═══════════════╗
xXander Davisx
Odin
╚═══════════════╝

The blood flows like a river, but what happens when a drought comes?
◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

“Thanks.” Xander told Erica with a small smile. Things were calm in the restaurant though those who knew better were clearing out. The owners were getting nervous especially since they were getting wise that something was being held here, and it wasn't going to be very fun if it got violent. This also meant that service got much, much better. Xander finished off the menthol that Erica had provided him, it calmed what nerves he did have. He watched as she fiddled with the chopsticks and it made him laugh a little bit. Xander was rather good with chop sticks because he enjoyed the food, he ate sparingly, not wanting to spoil his appetite for something he liked a little better than seafood. Erica had moved off a little to smoke by a window. He heard a little ping and noticed her checking her phone, she wasn't too happy with the information on it he assumed. Word must have been going around the Sonner av Odin quickly. She was obviously angry, or concerned, to be honest he couldn't tell. He understood her anger because he felt it too, that's why he was packing enough heat to warrant a shoot out if he wanted.

“Don't worry Erica, I've got a team of snipers trained on this table, I'm carrying a Mac-10 and I'm sure you have a gun on you too.” Xander reassured her. Xander was experienced in keeping his own quick temper under control, the Rangers taught him that much, but he knew it wasn't as easy for everyone if they didn't have 'official' training. He understood another factor in her unwillingness for peace. She was useless during what he called the 'Golden Age' she was an expert in building explosives or otherwise making things go boom. She made a few bombs, but few people were interested in explosives, they just wanted guns it was a dirty business, but it was better than having his men killed just over some territory. Xander didn't want to hear about the Drug Lab of the Royal Flush, not now anyway, he had to worry about this peace talk, and if it would go well. Xander was hoping to do this peace talk alone, without any of his gang around, but when Astel, or Loki as he sometimes called her, stepped into the restaurant he knew that it was going to be a hard sell.

“Well you weren't supposed to be here, neither of you.” Xander sighed, but he didn't tell them to leave, not after Ophelia stepped into the room. Xander managed a smile though he was a little frustrated with the circumstances he could at least try to be a pleasant host. Xander managed a smile before having to introduce the two females at his side, it would be hard sell, but then again he never mentioned to come alone. “I'm sorry we could have a more private room Ophelia, but unfortunately neither Loki or Fenrir wanted to leave me alone on this one. Order yourself something, I'm sure the Ace will make himself known rather soon.” Xander told her with a friendly smile. Xander drank his water slowly in response and lit another menthol cigarette from Erica's pack. Standing up he made his way to the window that Erica stood at so that the smoke didn't bother anyone else. He had 2 of his highest ranked members watching his back, plus two snipers. Xander put out the cigarette after a couple of drags and sat back down in between Erica and Astel. Xander didn't like the look of being a pimp, surrounded by the girls, he hated that image especially since the Japanese waitress was so cute. It kinda sucked he'd have to find another person to warm his bed tonight.

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

The Beauty of Lust is That it Keeps Giving

☆★I'm so αғяια∂ of the ɢιғт ʏσʋ ɢιʌɛ me
I don't вɛℓσиɢ нɛяɛ and I'm иσт ωɛℓℓ
I'm so αƨнαмɛ∂ of the ℓιɛ ι'м ℓιʌιиɢ
Right on the ωяσиɢ ƨι∂ɛ of it all
Ħσℓ∂ мɛ now I need to ғɛɛℓ cσмρℓɛтɛ
˩ικɛ Ɩ мαттɛя тσ тнɛ σиɛ Ɩ иɛɛ∂

Blessed Muse

11,400 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
┏─────────┓
acey . ωhitlock
┗─────────┛

♕ℚueen of ℍearts♕

off with their heads

Lacey swore under her breath as she tossed her cell phone into the empty passenger seat. She reached into the console and pulled out a blunt she kept in there in case of emergency. "Oh well," she muttered as she tossed it out the window, "Boss's orders." It really was unwise of her to use when Willie had a strict rule against it, but it wasn't like she lit up a crack pipe. A control freak like her was hardly interested in that; she hated to feel like she was losing grasp on a situation. All she used was for chill out purposes only. Perhaps she could get her hands on one of those medical cards. Yeah, right. The boss would never go for that since he was well aware she didn't have any disease that would warrant it. Lacey would have to find some other means of chilling out after a hard day. Drinking a few might help, but she hated feeling out of control. Alcohol made her feel like that; she was a pretty mean drunk. Getting drunk was so icky anyway. Her dad spent many nights drunk when she was growing up. The last thing she wanted was to be anything like him. Maybe yoga? Maybe.

Lacey reached into her console again, pulled out her bluetooth headset. She placed it on her ear and gave it an order, "Send text to Willie." When it was ready she dictated her text, "You know what I'm going to say, handsome. Red; it's always red for me. I'll pass on the bagel. Bread is bad for a figure like mine." Lacey talked to everyone like that, so she knew Willie wouldn't take it the wrong way. She drove in silence before turning the radio on. A mixture of rap and rock played: perfect. Her hands drummed on the wheel as she took the exit to get to Willie's place. A couple turns and she was there. While waiting for him to come out, she thought about how to handle the reporter. There were quite a few ways of sending her a message. Word was the chick had a little dog that she adored. Lacey hated dogs, but she wouldn't punish the stupid creature for the actions of his bad, bad mommy. That wouldn't be enough anyway. Humans wanted two things more than anything else: money and power. Family didn't matter in the end, neither did love. Love was just another form of power. If you really want to send a message, take away someone's power or money.

Lacey put a quick call into one of the computer guys they knew. She told him to withdraw the exact sum of money from the reporter's account they had paid her last month. It was a big chunk of cash. It didn't matter if her account went into the negative or not; that wasn't her concern. What mattered is that she got the message loud and clear. When she smartened up, the lady would get her next check with a nice dock. As payment, the computer nerd would get to keep the lady's payoff. That seemed fair enough to Lacey. Feeling rather evil, Lacey decided to put in a call to her father. "Daddy," she began in a quiet, scared voice, "These men have taken me. They say if you don't pay them ten million dollars by the end of the day, I will be dead." She hung up and laughed hysterically before he could even get a word in. She had no intention of calling him back; let him squirm for the next few days. "C'mon, Willie, where are you?" she moaned, "I'm running out of things to keep me amused."

H e r e y e s
N e u t r a l i z e

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Willie J. McGriff

x x x x xWillie sighed as he looked into the mirror, striking poses, making faces to pass the time. He got her text, smiling. "Red huh? Oh please, bread isn't even that bad," he muttered to himself as he flung the door of his studio apartment open, looking around before closing it behind him. He then began locking his many locks, most of them just decoys to waste any intruder's time. He locked the ones that were important as well as "locking" the decoys. He laughed as he walked away, running down the stairs, whooping as he slid down the rails, opening the ground floor door and looking behind him to see anyone that was watching. He didn't care anyways as he walked out the front door of the complex, seeing the red Cadillac roll past, then turn around, as per usual. He remembered he had to stop by the landlord's office real quick.

x x x x xWillie sighed as he flung open the door. "Here's payment for the next, oh, year or two?" he said, pulling out his wad of money that was previously put into his pocket and taking quite a bit out of it and putting it onto the landlord's desk. "Oh and, I'll take what I need from my payment for your own... needs," he said, knowing the man's drug usage, taking almost half the payment from him. "Sound good?" he said as he laughed, closing the office door behind him, pushing through the lobby doors, staying in the same place as he saw the bright sunlight, smiling. He stretched and took a deep breath of the polluted city air, just as he was used to. He saw the flash of the Queen of Heart's car go by, smiling. He looked down at his suit, satisfied with how he looked, then heading to the direction of the girl's car. He knocked on the driver's side window as he approached. "Hey lady! Nice car!" he said, drumming on the hood before he slid across the hood, Dukes of Hazzard style. It didn't go smoothly though, he stumbled a bit on the dismount. He looked around as he opened car door, sliding in.

x x x x xWillie didn't even close the door before opening the glove compartment, the console, and all the little compartments there were under the radio, smiling. "No citations for you, not that there were anyways," he said, smiling as he felt under the seat, pulling out an empty bag, sniffing it. "What was this, breakfast? Smells like you had some sort of mexican delight recently," he said, "Whether it was legal or illegal," he said, looking towards Lacey, raising his eyebrows before shutting the door. "That way," he said, pointing to somewhere, laughing. He looked up at his Queen of Hearts as he laid back in the seat, almost completely horizontal in the seat. "I'm not breaking anything, am I?" he asked, throwing the bag in the back as he put the seat up again. He pulled his Colt out, stroking it softly. "I brought him today, seemed like it was formal enough to bring an old friend," he chuckled as his eyes twinkled at the sight of the shiny nickel coating. He grinned at he pointed it to the windshield, cocking the hammer and aiming at a pedestrian, his smile spreading from ear to ear as he made a gun noise and uncocked the hammer, putting it back into the band of his slacks.

x x x x xWillie looked at Lacey. "So what's this peace talk, huh? They trying to get peace by having us pay money to them? Damn Sonner av Odin... why'd you turn down the bagel? I had the most amazing one this morning, actually right before you called," he said, smiling as they drove along the rode, turning up the music and going crunk in the car as a good beat behind a rap song came on, flipping off some guy who nearly clipped them, turning down the music. "What a d**k, didn't even apologize," he looked at Lacey and gave a grin, laughing. He smiled as the restaurant came into view, feeling the car speed up and park parallel to the entrance. "Good parking," he said, rolling down the window and jumping out, stumbling a bit as his feet hit the ground, putting his arms up as he landed. "Nailed it!" he said, waiting for Lacey to get out before walking to the restaurant, opening the door for her and walking in behind her. He sighed as he waited for a waiter, looking over as he saw a Japanese waitress walk by. "Hey beautiful, can I order a kiss?" he asked, opening his arms and puckering his lips, smiling as she walked by, looking back at Lacey. "They never say yes, I wonder why," he said, laughing as he waltzed over to the table area.

x x x x xSomeone had to have been there already. No one there, but, well a few bikers. Bikers... gangs... Oh the Sonner av Odin. He sighed as he walked over. "What's happening, Odin is it? You got your two escorts here for the day?" he asked, smiling. "That and the people you probably have around here if the guns come out, right?" he added. He knew how the Sonner av Odin worked, as well as the other gang. "And you, Messiah is that what they call you? Got anyone here for backup? Jeez it's empty in here," he said, looking around. He sat at the table looking back at Lacey. "Is there a kiddy's table you can sit at? If not you can sit with the grown ups today, dear," he said, giving a playful grin before looking back towards the two leaders. "What's going on, huh? We done trying to destroy each other?" he asked, laughing. He knew that wouldn't happen, but the money he could possibly make would be amazing. He would probably be in the hundreds of millions right now had there have been no territory wars or needing to buy munitions from the Sonner av Odin. He knew they were trying to cheap both the Flush and the Forgiven Sin out of their money, the Flush would go bankrupt a very very long time after the Forgiven Sin, but it was still a handicap when it came to business. "What exactly are we discussing here today?"

[[ ooc: this is what getting crunk is. ]]

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Can't stop I need some help. F u c k y o u I'm by myself. xxxxxxxxx Is it a truth or lie? It's what you can't deny.

𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 ℰ. 𝒜𝒷ℯ𝓁
                      You know, I can take you straight to heaven if you let me...

Float up 'til you're close to God xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F xxxxxxxxx S
                      You know that hiding ain't gonna keep you safe xxxxx O xxxxxxxxxx I
                      Because the tears on your face xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR xxxxxx N
                      They leak and leave a trace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG
                      So just when you think that true love's begun xxxxxxxx I
                      It goes off at any second just like a Loaded Gun
                      xxxx V
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx E
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N

׺°”˜ ✖ ”°º×

Ophelia eyed Odin for a moment before her gaze betrayed her and she found herself analytically inspecting his female company. She didn't particularly enjoy the company of other women, she always saw them as competition because they always had something she didn't have. Sometimes it was looks, money, and on rare occasions men. If there was one thing she hated it was seeing a decent looking guy with some pretty b***h on his arm. It wasn't like she was worried about having to compete over Odin with these girls, no, that was far too cliche a romance. Besides, she had a personal rule of never dating anyone she intended to kill in the near future. She just didn't look good in black.

Trying to focus on the 'peace talk' she glanced back down at Odin and crossed her arms over her chest. "Lets just cut the bullshit, I'd prefer having as little interaction with you or the other who will be joining us, unless of course it involves funeral plans." She spoke in her usual melodic but cold tone, entertaining herself with the thought, that would be a service worth wearing black to. Ophelia decided against sitting down because she didn't plan to be here long enough that standing would bother her not to mention sitting would put her closer to the two other gang leaders than she would like.

Speak of the Devil, it seemed like she had just got here and already Ace had shown up. Uh and with fucking company, she really felt outnumbered now. Ophelia turned to glare at him before rolling her eyes and focusing on nothing in particular. "Yes in fact they do still call me their Messiah and I prefer to do my own leg work." she more of mumbled the last part, managing to put all the bite she could while keeping the same tone into those words. If Ace or Odin wanted to fight then she would gladly take them up on the challenge, mostly she just felt anxious because of the amount of people in her company, mainly she didn't like that most of them were women. Really, she did not want to be around other girls. Ever, she could hardly stand the ones on her side. To avoid flipping out she decided to focus on her male company instead.

Ace had a strange look in his eyes, he didn't seem threatening but she was sure she was wrong it was mostly the people you didn't expect that were really dark. Still, his earlier stunt wasn't necessarily giving him any points in her book. Ophelia lazily dragged her gaze over Odin, his smile was almost putting her on edge. Why would he smile at her of all people? She didn't see any real sincerity behind it, which only put her more on edge. She wondered how many people ever got him to smile for real.

Ophelia blinked once, took a breath and leveled her gaze, finally deciding to take a seat so she could lean her elbows on the table, clasping her hands together in front of her because it was time to talk serious for a moment. "lets get this show on the road shall we boys? Maybe you can start of by explaining why you called for this godforsaken waste of my time." She decided to at least try and act like she wasn't mentally freaking out, instead clinging to some pretense of control.

ωση∂єяιηg нσω тσ ƒιχ тнєѕє xxxx D xxx M xxxx G xx E
          αℓℓ тнєѕє gσ∂∂αмη xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A xxxxx A xxxxx S
          cσνєя муѕєℓƒ ωιтн xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A N D A G E S

Beloved Streaker

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔═══════════════╗
xXander Davisx
Odin
╚═══════════════╝

The blood flows like a river, but what happens when a drought comes?
◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

“Well we have to wait for the Ace before we can actually talk on this matter.” Xander muttered as he ate his food in silence. Ophelia made it pretty damn clear she wasn't interested in an actual peace talk, it might take some convincing to do, but he could manage it. Xander had charms and other abilities far from the battlefield, something that was valued highly in this gang. He relaxed his body language in hopes of showing that he had no interest in fighting her. Thoughts ran through his mind as he thought about the situation, this was similar to the peace talk he witnessed between 2 Somalian generals, one obviously didn't want to be here but for the benefit of their men he decided to cease fire for awhile before war continued to break out. Xander had to play it like the negotiator did, threats of a more aggressive role from the primarily defensive role that he played. Xander would hit far more than just munitions shipments.

Xander didn't know what to do with the women that surrounded him, he could feel the tension and he understood nothing he could do with his friendly, nonthreatening posture or with any sort of pretty words to stop this relatively uneasy silence as Xander ate his food slowly. Xander hated this sort of feeling, he had dealt with cat fights before, but not of this magnitude, something would always go wrong, always end badly he knew it. Ophelia was being defensive, or so her body language indicated, so he would have to attack. If the Ace would already arrive then he could get this meeting underway instead of just waiting in this damned silence. Taking a long sip of his water he waved the waitress over to bring him some more. Xander was getting close to the point of making a straight alliance with Ophelia if Willie didn't make an entrance soon. That’s why he hated the guy, always late to something as important as this.

Xander watched as the Ace entered the restaurant, and it pissed him off a little bit. Always so carefree, and a little bit nuts, he despised Willie's reactions and general body language. Xander had to take a second to calm himself before greeting the Ace. He met Willie a few years ago, when Xander first moved to the City, unaware that it already had a gang in its midst, and it was easy to see from their very first meeting that it wasn't going to end well. He was smarter now though, he understood what could happen if their first meeting didn't go well, and it didn't. War ravaged them for awhile, but after a few months peace was declared ad they became business partners. He hoped something similar could be arranged this time around, he hoped that this ceasefire could turn into a full blown peace between the 3 of them, though as he examined Ophelia he understood that this hope was near impossible.

“So let's get right down to business shall we? I'm here to discuss a cease fire between the 3 of us. Give us all time to recover and lick our wounds. As long as your guys don't shoot my guys then you both can stop losing money to out sourced ammo and guns that will never get here, and we won't have to take any drastic measures. I'm just calling for a 1 month ceasefire, that's all, after that maybe we can discuss actual peace terms.” Xander laid it out flat for the both of them, hoping that it would be enough of an olive branch to warrant them agreeing to peace. Still it was a nerve racking experience. Xander looked at the Queen of something, honestly he couldn't remember much other than 'Ace', he hoped that she wouldn't be much trouble during this talk. He glared at his own girls if they tried to talk, this, to him, was a leader's only talk, nothing more nothing less, they could socialize, complain, whatever after the ceasefire was negotiated.

Xander stood up slowly to show that he wasn't threatening and began to smoke his own cigarette. They weren't as light on someone's nose as Erica's were, but he preferred the taste and the effect that it had on him more. He didn't feel as nervous as he moved a little bit, stretching his legs. As odd as it might sound he hated sitting down for long periods of time, it was odd for a motorcyclist anyway, and had the feeling to move around when he was nervous. After he finished his cigarette he sat down and drank his water slowly and coolly, wanting to make sure he looked a lot calmer than he actually was. Still this was the stuff that he had to do for his gang, for his boys. He couldn't let them just get shot like that, just because of some stranger from out of town wanting to cut a peace of non-neutral territory. Honestly she could have just claimed the stuff that wasn't anyone's.

To be honest Xander blamed a lot of the Sonner av Odin's misfortune on Ophelia, because it was ever since she arrived that he had this run of bad luck. It was her, not the deal he made with the Royal Flush nor was it rival gun runners from out of town, it was some crazy religious people with guns. He didn't even known their mission and it pissed him off. Finishing off his meal Xander put the negative or self angering thoughts that was the Forgiven Sin, he couldn't kill anyone now, not because he didn't want to, but because he feared the backlash that it could cause. Though he did manage to get the 2 rival gang leaders of his into 1 room with a clear view from a sniper, which was pretty dumb of them. Still he didn't need what would come after. Flipping open his cell phone he checked for any further violence, luckily there was none, on his side everything was quiet, which was a very good thing for him.

◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼◦☼

The Beauty of Lust is That it Keeps Giving

☆★I'm so αғяια∂ of the ɢιғт ʏσʋ ɢιʌɛ me
I don't вɛℓσиɢ нɛяɛ and I'm иσт ωɛℓℓ
I'm so αƨнαмɛ∂ of the ℓιɛ ι'м ℓιʌιиɢ
Right on the ωяσиɢ ƨι∂ɛ of it all
Ħσℓ∂ мɛ now I need to ғɛɛℓ cσмρℓɛтɛ
˩ικɛ Ɩ мαттɛя тσ тнɛ σиɛ Ɩ иɛɛ∂
User Image

User Image
                                                      There was a reason Geico had denied Evelynn’s application for motorcycle insurance. It was the same reason Progressive had denied her as well, and AllState, and State Farm, and that little place down in the ghetto that said it was an auto insurance agency but was really a false front for some pimp – which had really pissed Eve off when she found out, because she’d gone down there to personally request insurance. Unfortunately her request had failed; when she’d put a knife to the “manager’s” throat, his “intern” had pulled out an AK-47 or some s**t and tried to riddle her full of holes. He’d missed – of course – and gotten beheaded for his troubles. The manager, too.

And here was poor Evelynn, speeding on her motorcycle down the bumpy streets of the inner city, still with no auto insurance. [******** Geico lizard. One simple call to save hundreds of dollars, my lily-white a**, she thought bitterly, revving her bike and running through three red dark yellow stoplights at approximately 95 miles per hour. Give or take a few miles – her speedometer had busted two days ago when some a*****e had so rudely shot at her bike.

Ignoring the cacophony of honking that her passing had caused, Eve stomped hard on the brake and swerved so sharply she nearly flipped her bike, making a sharp right-hand turn that cut off a taxi and earned her a few Italian-accented curse words. Instead of flipping the guy off or cussing back, Eve just laughed, throwing back her head (with one hand carefully placed on her hat to make sure it didn’t go flapping off) so that her honey golden curls spilled down her back like an amber waterfall. Then she decided to behave and set her speed to around 80, cruising by slowly to see what kind of shitfest she could start. She’d already blown up a small shack a couple blocks south of here, ambushed a bunch of idiots trying their hand at being gangsters, gotten into a car chase with a local police officer, and stopped by Starbucks for a cup of hot chocolate (because coffee tasted like a**). But in retrospect, she probably could’ve done without the hot chocolate.

Burping behind one leather-clad hand discreetly, Eve rounded another corner and nearly flattened an unfortunate pedestrian (who shot at her retreating form). That made her turn around and bare her teeth at him in a psychotic grimace of rage, and when she turned back around to look at the road like any good driver should, she found she’d drifted into the opposite lane of traffic and was now in imminent danger of being flattened by a ******** Metro bus. Eve gritted her teeth and slammed on the brakes once more, veering sharply off of the road as she did so. Her front wheel hit the curb of the sidewalk and her bike lifted up underneath her, sending her catapulting over the handlebars and smashing straight through the window of the club directly in front of her. A blaze of neon flew past her eyes just before the impact, letting her know whose window her a** was about to brutally destroy: Club House.

And then Evelynn made her grand entrance, landing on some poor patron’s table in a shower of broken glass. Her arms lifted instinctively, and the glass bit harmlessly into the (heavily padded) leather of her biker’s jacket, slicing through it but leaving the skin underneath unharmed. She coughed and lay there, dazed, cataloging her pains. Nothing appeared to be seriously injured (aside from her bike, which she could still hear whirring and roaring outside in the last throes of mechanical death). Her hat tipped and fluttered to the floor, exposing her face to the light. With high cheekbones and brilliantly blue eyes, the psychotic killer looked downright exotic, if not traditionally beautiful. Nah, she bordered no illusions on her appearance; she was much too deadly to be beautiful. Evelynn constantly radiated an aura of danger and lethality (except when she was sleeping). Though she probably wouldn’t get so much as a glance when lined up next to the beauties inhabiting the city, if there was ever a contest in which people needed to pick a woman to break a man’s kneecaps, Eve would win hands-down.

Rising into a sitting position amidst the crinkle of broken glass, Eve let out a groan and pulled out her cell to make sure it was still working; it was, and on a whim she decided to message the only person she could honestly say she liked in this entire world: Xander. Squinting, she did her best to text despite that feeling that the world was doing the stanky leg around her. Hey, how are you? Good? That’s great. So am I. But I need a new bike ASAP. Text back soon or I’ll blow something important up. As soon as she sent the message, though, she heard the familiar beeping of someone’s phone receiving a text. Her eyes widened and she tensed up immediately, recognizing the phone noise as Xander’s. Which could only mean one thing: Xander was here in this club.

Oh, s**t.

She whipped her head around and caught sight of not only Xander, but the leaders of the two rival gangs: the Ace Willie and the Messiah Ophelia (not to be confused with Jesus Christ). Accompanying Willie was his Queen of Hearts, while Ophelia appeared to be alone. As for her bossman, well, he had an escort of Erica and Astel, and he looked as though he was in danger of becoming a (reluctant) pimp. Before she could help herself, she let out a snort of laughter and then quickly covered it with one fist, though her azure eyes shone with amusement at his plight.

Rolling off the table, Eve decided that she would do her best to help spare whatever was left of his non-pimpy image, and she hero-swaggered over to the nearest guy (whose table she’d landed on). He was wearing a dark gray hoodie and sunglasses and really, really baggy pants that would no doubt fit over the leather jeans Eve had one. “Strip,” she told the guy with a leer on her face, opening her vest pocket to show him an assortment of little wicked-looking knives she had on her at all times. “Now.”

The man, not having a death wish, did as ordered. He handed his clothes one by one to Evelynn, who slipped them on without any indication that she gave a ******** about undressing – or rather, dressing – in public. Once she was outfitted in clothes that made her look like a walking puddle, she put on the sunglasses, shoved her hair into her new hood, and tried to look appropriately masculine as she hero-swaggered her way into the group of gangsters. Her gait was hysterically exaggerated, and she made a great show of pulling her pants up in the fashion she saw guys do on the streets all the time. Finally reaching the assembly, she squeezed her way in next to Willie (because men flocked together and this was more manly than standing next to other girls and because she was fatalistic and liked rubbing elbows with the enemy), and tried to give him an appropriate bro-nod. And then, as inconspicuously as she could, she winked through her sunglasses at Xander. Look at her, being sweet and saving his image. Good thing she never wore makeup.

In this masculine, manly disguise, no one would ever know she was a woman.

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Willie J. McGriff

x x x x xWillie sighed as he looked around. He hadn't noticed but they were in a Japanese restaurant, he didn't necessarily like Japanese food, actually, he didn't like Asian food in general. "You couldn't clear out a sandwich shop, huh? I would've loved a cheesesteak over this," he said, grabbing a package with chopsticks in it. He fiddled with it as he waited for someone to speak, taking the chopsticks out, using them to grab things, napkins, utensils, little packets of whatever was in them. He then pretended to squish Odin's head with chopsticks. He laughed silently, shooting him a grin and a wink. He knew the man hated him, but what could he say? Odin -- Xander rather, hated him, but loved the business. Oh and he did too, he's the one that gives his gang a chance, well, rather an advantage over the Forgiven Sin. He sat back, sighing once more.

x x x x xWillie smiled and laughed as he mentioned a cease fire, and potential peace later on. He laughed as he mentioned the guns and munitions that never arrived. "So you're telling me that you'll stop picking my pocket and keep your end of the deal?" he asked Odin. He continued to sit back, twirling the chopsticks in hiss fingers. "We've been dealing with each other for oh, five almost six years? I remember when you first moved in with your tough looking bikes and nice looking guns," he said, shaking his head. "You didn't like me then either, did ya?" he laughed, leaning onto the table. "I don't have a problem with it as long as I get complete silence from either of you, nothing happens then it will be upheld. If anything happens, a slip of a trigger, I promise you, there will be no holding back from an all out war," he said, sitting back and smiling, laughing a bit, with a bit of a dark tone in it. "But we wouldn't want anyone being hurt, right?" he smirked, raising his eyebrows to Odin then looking out towards the large window, seeing their cars parked, waving to whoever was scoping them out as he saw some sort of traffic mishap, a motorcyle being cut off then a bus nearly causing something worse, but even that wouldn't prevent the motorcyclist from wheeling out and into one of the restaurant's many windows.

x x x x xWillie laughed as he pointed with his thumb back to the broken window, the people gathering. "That one of your goons? Seems like it would be," he said, looking at Odin and laughing, knowing he was getting on his nerves. He loved pushing the card, especially now that they were talking peace, not gun deals. He looked at his phone, looking at the time and a text came up. "Hey Boss, new shipment in. Putting n 'house ASAP," it read. He smirked as he replied, "Alrighty, hey, get me some red paint samples, don't ask, and I'll get your pay later," he turned off his phone and pocketed it. He looked up, feeling someone shove their way right next to him, staring at the wall before slowly turning to the person. "The hell do you think you're doing?" he said, shoving the person away, standing up. "This is a meeting between the real rulers of this city, not an open table, alright?" he said, reaching for his gun but quickly stopping. He wouldn't want his life to end so soon, reaching for his gun with Odin in the same room wouldn't be smart.

x x x x xWillie gave the person a stern look, unable to get a good view of the face, but a few strands of long hair fell into the person's face. "Mind other's personal space, jeez." he said, shaking his head as he straightened his suit and looked over at Ophelia. "You one for formality, sweetums?" he asked jokingly, laughing as he took a seat, digging his hands into his pocket. "I wanna see something happen, I want to see every gun that anyone in this room has on them in the middle of the table. I don't want anything happening while we agree on this," he said, smiling. "I'll need to make sure your guys won't be so trigger happy when they see steel flashing, Odin," he winked to him again, just to get under his skin. "Hey, what color do you guys think look good on kitchen walls?" he asked, looking back at his phone for the time. He had lots to do, and the day was long.

x x x x x

[[ ooc: yupyup ]]

Blessed Muse

11,400 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
┏─────────┓
acey . ωhitlock
┗─────────┛

♕ℚueen of ℍearts♕

off with their heads

Lacey elected not to answer Willie when he said something about a Mexican delight. It was more like an Italian delight the night before. At least she thought he was Italian. She picked up the model -- or actor, whatever he was -- when she was checking up on an ecstasy dealer. He was looking to score with money from his latest job. Lacey thought he was pretty, though he didn't have many brains to go with it. Nothing wrong with pretty though. He had returned home with Lacey, but she wouldn't let him use at her place. Work didn't belong at home. The idiot must have left the bag in the car and now Willie was probably suspicious even after she had gotten rid of her stash. Best to just shut up. Defending herself would only make her look guilty. She made a mental note to shove the pretty little moron's ecstasy up his nose if she ever saw him again. Willie was too nosy to hide anything from, even a fling with a customer.

One thing that was true about Willie was that he was always a blast to be around. She gave him a crooked smile as he went nuts to a rap song that blasted on the radio. The restaurant was just up ahead, so Lacey slid into a convenient parking spot. It would have been fun to knock over one of the bikes parked outside, but this was a peace talk after all. She dug in her purse and fished out her Colt .380 Mustang Pocketlite. Guns were not her preferred method of combat, but it helped to have one just in case. Deftly wrapping a thigh holster up under her dress, she slipped the gun in and got out of the car. After a quick visual check, she was sure her gun couldn't be seen unless someone was looking for it, which they probably were. Ignoring the parking meter, Lacey followed Willie into the Japanese place. When Willie asked her why his methods for picking up girls never worked, Lacey was silent. She simply pinched the bridge of her nose; all he really had to do was flash a wad of cash at them instead of acting like a goof.

Lacey could take a hint, which was why she leaned up against a wall near the door, carefully surveying the whole room. This was clearly a meeting of the bosses; her silence and protection would be expected. Silently she wondered if it would have been better to bring more of the male members of their group. Partly out of amusement for her and partly because of the looks the so-called Messiah was throwing at every woman in the room. That's right, eat your heart out, she thought as her face remained neutral. Did this chick have some kind of complex? It was obvious from this angle that Willie was toying with Odin. The look on Odin's face made it clear he was not sharing in Willie's fun.

A loud noise indicated some sort of accident had happened outside. Lacey's eyes flitted over the scene to make sure Willie was in no danger. When it was clear he wasn't, she flicked her eyes back to what was going on in the room. Was that a guy that had squeezed in next to Willie? It was hard to tell with his hair in his face. Willie looked like he was contemplating drawing, but had thought the better of it. That meant it was time for her to step in. Lacey took a few steps forward, eyes wide. Trying to remain in the background as much as possible, she leaned in close to the new arrival. "I'm going to have to ask you to give the boss man some room," she whispered pleasantly enough, "This is a peace talk. You don't want to jeopardize that now do you? Let the big kids talk." This guy had clearly made Willie uncomfortable and that would not be tolerated. Lacey had no interest in starting a fight. How things went from here was totally up to this stranger.

H e r e y e s
N e u t r a l i z e
User Image

[********! Right in the boob!

It took all of Eve’s willpower not to squeal in rage as Willie pushed her away from him. She expected this sort of reaction from him, of course, but she didn’t expect him to plant his hands on her boobs, which thankfully were hidden by the bagginess of the hoodie! As it was, the stupid leader of the stupid Royal ******** was able to cop a nice, good feel, and Evelynn wasn’t even able to rip his head off and stuff it up his a**, because that was too ladylike, and right now she was supposed to be a man.

So all she was able to do was pitch her voice as deep as it could go and let out a sort of grunting “Duuuuude.”

As if restraining her temper after that grope was bad enough, Willie just went on like she was some nobody, saying that this was some table for leaders, and not an open table! It was a good thing her hood obscured most of her face, because Evelynn’s face was burning a deep crimson – from rage, not embarrassment. The only thing that kept her from yanking her hood off and slamming Willie onto the table while yelling “Who’s open now b***h?!” over and over was the fact that Xander was there. And Evelynn was 100% certain he would not approve of her getting revenge for her cleavage by breaking skulls. After all, this was supposed to be a peace talk from what she’d heard.

Still, though, she didn’t take orders from this lecherous sonovabitch. Too bad if this wasn’t an open table, like hell if she was leaving. So instead she planted herself in the spot he vacated to sit next to Ophelia, shoving her hands in her pockets and almost pantsing herself in the process. Damn ******** pants…so ******** loose. A scowl planted itself on her face as Eve glanced furtively around her, looking at the other patrons of the bar – specifically the male ones. Her eyes fell on one that looked appropriately manly, and she began to copy his pose as best she could: shoulders back, head tilted upwards in an arrogant fashion, pelvic thrust out. Aw yeah, she felt like a total tool – she was getting the hang of this!

She didn’t pay much attention during the whole “put yo’ guns down bitches” that Willie was saying, because Eve didn’t have any guns on her. Knives, yes. Knives galore. Knives everywhere. And stiletto blades shoved up her sleeves, and down her back, and Bowie knives strapped over her a**, and boot knives, and not to mention her stiletto heels – she was like a goddamn hedgehog. In fact, it was widely joked about among the men of her gang that bedding Evelynn was a considerable risk; if you tried to strip her, you just might lose a finger from one of the multitude of blades she had hidden on her person. Eve thought these rumors were amusing and let them circulate, even going so far as to add a few particularly gruesome ones into the mix. It kept the manwhores off her back, at least.

Just as Evelynn was about to space the ******** out into happy-land, Miss Queen of Hearts or whatever got all up in her personal space. It was really awkward, actually, to be looked at with the wide eyes of another girl. Wow, girls are even attracted to me, Eve thought sarcastically, but instead of moving she just shrugged one shoulder haphazardly at the Queen’s request, even when it was worded politely as it was. Man, if these guys had any idea who they were talking to, things would be going a lot differently. Instead of replying to Lacey right away, Eve’s ears picked up another train of conversation – coming from Willie. Something about kitchen wall coloring? Oo, another chance to prove her manliness and strengthen her alibi: give manly advice to another man!

Happily, Eve seized the chance without thinking. “Hot pink!” she suggested automatically, a big grin on her face as she said so. If that color wasn’t manly, she didn’t know what was. After stating her choice, she glanced over at Lacey again and did another one-shoulder shrug. “It’s a good color, amIrite?” Then, remembering her act, her she hastily added, “Bro” in a suspiciously lower voice. Whew. Close save.

Feral Streaker

User Image
Єrica Ͼeleste Ѵan Яensburg

There was a genuine look of disappointment when Xander told her that her beautiful display would not be necessary. If these peace talks would be a success she would sit with the same problem she did in the golden age. Lots of knowledge and no direction to aim it in. Though she did find a strange outlet which was bird watching. Something about their fragile build intruded her as to how they survived in the harsh outdoors. When she was asked if she had brought anything along to use when things did indeed go south she gave her trademark sly smile "Yup got the twins right here" she placed her hands on her sides. The twins she was referring to was her two barretta 96A1's, sure the automatics gave you the bullets per minute but her days training as a Recce had a massive impact on her choice in weapons. Automatic made you wasteful and there was one saying that was ingrained in her. One bullet one kill. If you wasted any by recklessly shooting you were punished severely for it. She was turning back to her coffee when yet another part of their gang showed up. She seemed to be in a sour mood and by the looks of it she was burning the midnight oil on one of the cars in her shop. Maybe if these peace talk did succeed and things calm down again she could ask her if she would be willing to teach her, after all she already knew about wiring how much different could a car be. Giving her a welcoming smile at her questioning hello "Was getting coffee from across the street plus getting some more cups for the apartment..." she wanted to explain further but Xander made it clear he did not intend for them to be here in the first place. She wanted top take her leave but then the door opened and through it entered the head of the Forgiven Sin. As she came to sit at the table Erica moved sitting back in her chair in a attempt to remove herself from the conversation without being rude. Her job now was to be backup for when thing go wrong.

Keeping herself removed from the conversation rather successfully even with the glares coming from the so called messiah. She even kept her cool as the members of Royal Flush came in and their leader living up to all the rumors tried to make a impression by working on whatever nerve he could. Turning her gaze out the window just in time to catch the closing scene of the commotion outside. Looks like this poor place was like a magnet for crap. But what stepped through the door next was one of their own. It was Thor or Eve their second in command, Erica cringed as she realized that it was most likely her that caused the now pile up in the street and was now trying to pass herself off as a man. She did not think that this would be very successful and watched in stunned silence as Willie's hand found the exact spot her one breast occupied. She thought he would notice for sure but to her amazement he did not, even Eve managed to keep her temper under control. Poor Xander he was in a meeting with the heads of the other major gangs and in his corner he has a cross dresser with issues, another female that looked like she just crawled out of a engine block and her green haired and twitching with silent laughter. Even with all the distractions the meeting moved on without much pause which was a relief.

Being asked to put all their guns on the table made her sit up and take better notice of what was being said. She wanted to look over to Xander for a nod of some kind to show he agreed with the terms but before any other words could be said he asked about damn paint. What the hell was that about? This meeting was now taking a turn into the decorative when Eve blurted out the first color that probably popped into her head. She tried to haphazardly safe herself from her brain fart but what was done is done. "I beg to differ." she looked at Eve then turned her gaze to Willie "You need to consider what color the counter tops and cupboards are. Then there is the over all style to take into account..." she stopped knowing so well that maybe she should have kept her trap shut as well. She leaned back into her chair "Just saying you can't just pick a random color" she tried to defend her action and in doing so most likely put her foot even further into her mouth. She looked back at Xander avoiding looking him directly in the eye, if she he was going to bite of her head for speaking out of turn she did not want to know before hand.

We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.

You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Throw your stones and you won't see me break'in.

What doesn't kill me only, will make me stronger

I wont go down 'til I'm six feet underground

Speak = #00FF7F; Text= #3CB371; Thinking= #556B2F
((OOC: Edited))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items