Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which icon should the GA support in H2K13?

The Easter Bunny 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 10 ]
Jack 0.73684210526316 73.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
Kira Lightfeather

Captain Jessie Hawk

[ Gambino Army ]

"Is... is he alive?"

"Of course he's alive! He's first class. Just, when is he gonna wake up?"

Hyde's eye stammered through darkness till he found the road to consciousness, only visions of the angel blotting his memory. "An angel..." He muttered, vaguely recalling seeing one before his collapse. "Angel..." He said again, light finally breaching his lid, till he was greeted with a mouth-hungry Stand coming in for a kiss.
"Eh?!" Hyde shoves the medic droid off him post-haste. "Get off me, you weirdo!"

"See, I told you he was fine." Sampson said, hands at his hips. Behind him, the remaining men and women of the GA were going to town, literally and figuratively, preparing for the inevitable conflict they would face on the Isle de Gambino.

"Aw!" Stand scowled, "But I was going to give you mouth-to-mouth. :C"

"Exactly!" Hyde spat, taking view of his surroundings. "Huh... seems I'm back home. But it doesn't seem like it's all over."

"Far from it. Everybody's prepping for the worst. Say, what were saying? About an angel?" Sam asked, brow raised.

It took Hyde a moment to collect his thoughts regarding. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, just," Stand stuttered, showing blush. "We saw one fly away, and followed it here, and, well, there you were! We were wondering if it was one of your bishi-friends?" He teased.

Hyde was none the amused. "That was no friend of mine." He said, fighting back to a stand, though finding himself still needing help from the medic to stay up. "She... she took Mel. Where, I don't know. But I guess she also thought it wise to drop me off here." Hyde went on to explain the happenings back at the island, meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Isle de Gambino ]

"Well, fancy meeting you here," Quipped the fellow coming up from the other side of the beach, pebble in hand. In this perfectly executed flick, he plunked it straight into the tide.
"Eh, bad rock. Anyway," He returned to the rock pile, searching for a more aerodynamic pebble. "Where did you hide your flying saucer, space-man? Stash it with the rest of your buried treasure?"

( Jesse, remember when you were thinking of making your character half-Saiyan? xD Also, sorry for the wait guys! Happy Labor Day?? )

Fashionable Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Neon Graffiti

[ Isle de Gambino ]

"Well, fancy meeting you here," Quipped the fellow coming up from the other side of the beach, pebble in hand. In this perfectly executed flick, he plunked it straight into the tide.
"Eh, bad rock. Anyway," He returned to the rock pile, searching for a more aerodynamic pebble. "Where did you hide your flying saucer, space-man? Stash it with the rest of your buried treasure?"

( Jesse, remember when you were thinking of making your character half-Saiyan? xD Also, sorry for the wait guys! Happy Labor Day?? )

(xD that never happened! We don't talk about dumb idea's!!! How have you been?)

::Jessie was somewhat startled. In his deep thought process of what to do next, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. After a moment though, he could tell he noticed the voice. He had heard it plenty of times before. That allowed him to give into a sigh of relief.::

" 'Ello mate. How be ye?" ::He chuckled, ah yes the O. 04 to be exact. He hid it for the time being. Flying around in a flying saucer didn't really soot his needs. He loved the spray of the sea as well as the sea breeze. This was not the way to go.::

"She still be aroun' mate. Though I have to admi'. I do no' enjoy sailin' on tha' ship as much as I love' sailin' on the Sylvan. So wha' have I misse'. Do ye nee' help with anythin' tha' this Pirate Kin' can len' a han' to?"
((Irl announcement. Derrick Kunde (Kiba Lunar) has had a son today. 5 lbs 62 in.

Fashionable Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Jo Taurean
((Irl announcement. Derrick Kunde (Kiba Lunar) has had a son today. 5 lbs 62 in.

((OMG! That's awesome!!! Congratulations Kiba!!! Jo let the lad know that the Captain sends best wishes and fair winds his way! heart ))
( No way?!? Congratulations, Kiba! Gosh, they grow up so fast... ;D; What's the lil' tikes' name if ya don't mind me askin'? (You can tell me in PMs if you want)

Also, sorry for the hold-up. D: I lost my mojo for a bit, but I'm cooking up a post as we speak, and it'll be done...! as soon as I get home from work. xD See you guys at 3! )
Captain Jessie Hawk
Neon Graffiti

[ Isle de Gambino ]

::Jessie was somewhat startled. In his deep thought process of what to do next, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. After a moment though, he could tell he noticed the voice. He had heard it plenty of times before. That allowed him to give into a sigh of relief.::

" 'Ello mate. How be ye?" ::He chuckled, ah yes the O. 04 to be exact. He hid it for the time being. Flying around in a flying saucer didn't really soot his needs. He loved the spray of the sea as well as the sea breeze. This was not the way to go.::

"She still be aroun' mate. Though I have to admi'. I do no' enjoy sailin' on tha' ship as much as I love' sailin' on the Sylvan. So wha' have I misse'. Do ye nee' help with anythin' tha' this Pirate Kin' can len' a han' to?"

[ Isle de Gambino - Coast ]

"Ohhh, that's a phrase you ought to be careful throwing around here, scalawag," Steve warned, shaking his index. "You're in west Gambino, the hub of thievery, cuttlery, swashbucklery, and all manners of cloak and dagger. If someone gets wind of that, they might get the wrong impression," Steve stated, glossing over his nails. It had been a long time since he'd spoken with Jesse Hawk-- the last time he recalled it several years ago.

"Any chance you could whip these pirates back into shape? Not sure if you've noticed, but they've kinda turned into real twats lately," Steve stated, approaching Jesse with concern. He adjusted his thick-rimmed glasses and continued, "Since the GA went on their little tour 'round the world to fight that a**-hat Tenack, the islanders took it as their chance to stage a massive takeover. I guess the Pirates of the Shallow Sea thought it was noble to protect the upper class, but at a price. They been taxin' the locals too. How have you not gotten word of this, don't you read the news??" But Steve knew better than that. Wherever the GA went, Jesse was right by them, fighting to ward Tenack's hold of power on Gaia. He was just annoyed that he himself had been so out of the loop, and now had been called back to clean up the mess.

Fashionable Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Neon Graffiti
Captain Jessie Hawk
Neon Graffiti

[ Isle de Gambino ]

[ Isle de Gambino - Coast ]

"Ohhh, that's a phrase you ought to be careful throwing around here, scalawag," Steve warned, shaking his index. "You're in west Gambino, the hub of thievery, cuttlery, swashbucklery, and all manners of cloak and dagger. If someone gets wind of that, they might get the wrong impression," Steve stated, glossing over his nails. It had been a long time since he'd spoken with Jesse Hawk-- the last time he recalled it several years ago.

"Any chance you could whip these pirates back into shape? Not sure if you've noticed, but they've kinda turned into real twats lately," Steve stated, approaching Jesse with concern. He adjusted his thick-rimmed glasses and continued, "Since the GA went on their little tour 'round the world to fight that a**-hat Tenack, the islanders took it as their chance to stage a massive takeover. I guess the Pirates of the Shallow Sea thought it was noble to protect the upper class, but at a price. They been taxin' the locals too. How have you not gotten word of this, don't you read the news??" But Steve knew better than that. Wherever the GA went, Jesse was right by them, fighting to ward Tenack's hold of power on Gaia. He was just annoyed that he himself had been so out of the loop, and now had been called back to clean up the mess.

"Truth be tol' mate, nay I don't read up on the news. Las' time I di' tha', go' me in trouble with one of them Zur' i' di'."

::Jessie chuckled at the thought, he ended up falling for Zoeep, but at the end of the day he had started speaking to her to betray the Gaians for his own gain, or at least pretend to betray the Gaian's to find out what she was plotting. He had decided to not go for it any longer after it was all said and done. Yet it was too late, she had thought he had betrayed her. It hurt all those years back, now he laughed at his naivety.::

"As fer lettin' these sorry saps, an bilge rat's back into tip top shape! Aye tha' I can do mate! So where shall I star'?"

::He ended with a grin. Forming a crew again would be nice. He wasn't referred to as a Pirate King for nothing. Time for these new sea dogs to understand why he was King.::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff