What god do you worship?

Gaia, Goddess of the Earth 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 18 ]
Nyx, God of the Night 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 129 130 131 > >> »|

Hellraiser

Ooc:
Should I make a return then? xD
Seems this place may possibly need my assistance, though my terms previously mentioned to Neon would still need to apply before my formal return.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
XXXUser Image
ʟuxuяɪαxt text text text text text text text text text
text teтuαtext text text text text teкεʟʟext text text
text text sσмиɪαext text text text text text text text
text text text tяερʟεвɪтuяext text text text text text
text text text text text tαитεquαм text text text text
text text text text text text textcσмεᴅαмtext text text
text text мαᴅᴅɪxext text text text text tαиɪмαext text
text text text text text text text text text teтuα.ext

User Image

::Barton -- Hotel::

There was no telling how long the woman had truly been diseased. Of course he knew the answer, but to others they would be baffled as to how she died. An over dose perhaps? She did seem the type. Her long bare legs, still sprawled apart on the bed, were sun kissed and silky smooth. The rest of her skin was the same, flawless. Her figure was curvy, but incredibly lean as well. The woman could have been a model in another life perhaps. Too bad the world had things, beings that go bump in the night. Long, wavy chestnut colored hair was sprawled beneath her still frame. The woman's eyes were still open and glazed, they had once been a vivid emerald color. Now they were lifeless. Her expression was a curious one as she was smiling during her death. Not something you would see everyday. it was the least the man could do on their last night together after all the "fun" he had with her for the week he kept her.

He was on his back starring at the ceiling next to the corpse. It was a natural occurrence for him. His right hand lifted the cigarette to his lips as gold eyes faded to black once again. With a sharp exhale, smoke escaped through his nose as he lifted himself up on his elbows. He reached to the night stand and grabbed a pair of black rimmed glasses with his left hand, the right hand still gripping the cigarette. The glasses slid into place easily and suddenly the man looked less formidable. It was part of his "costume", letting people know what he really was could cause problems even in a world full of creatures of the night. His kind were looked down upon, and not regarded like the vampires were. The man gritted his teeth at the thought of blood sucking demons and how they were raised so much higher when it was his race that had been around much longer.

Casting aside the thoughts of vampires, the man quickly finished his cigarette then rolled to his side to face the woman. He regarded her with mild interest. "Did I not finish her?" The man slid his left hand over the woman's bare stomach and felt that familiar tingle. Ah.. so he hadn't. The drop of life he missed was quickly absorbed and he bent over her dead form to press his icy cold lips to hers. Now, most would be horrified at such a thing, but for him it was much like thanking someone after a meal. Children liked to lick the plate so why couldn't he? Regardless, he would do it anyway. Outside opinions meant nothing to the demon.

Kell finally slid off the bed letting the sheets fall off of his form. True to rumor, the man was the definition of perfection. His kind were known to lure their prey with their looks and not only was each muscle sculpted to perfection, but the man was indeed very well endowed. Those black eyes scanned the room for his clothes and once they landed on them he moved to them. He pulled on a pair of jeans, belt and a white button-up. He left the shirt open as he tossed on his shoes. He needed to get out of this hell hole and to the next. There were matters that he had to attend to unfortunately.

Kell rounded the bed and very easily lifted the woman over his shoulder. He strode out of the room like there was nothing but a feather on his shoulder. An older woman was in the hall, about to enter a room for house cleaning when she spotting him. Her eyes went wide at the sight of a naked woman being toted around. Kell figured that old hag was probably a human. This was not a shocking event these days. There were plenty of demons feeding in public, at least Kell was decent enough to take his victims behind close doors and play with them there. He considered himself to be something of a more cultured demon which was true. He was one of the oldest of his kind.

As Kell made his way to the door, the hotel's manager came running over to him which happened to be a Yuan-Ti. Even in the things most human form he would not have been able to walk outside a couple of years ago without people screaming ********. Kell gave him a half grin and the manager slithered at him. Kell nearly cringed in disgust at the ugly creature, but he put on the mask and played nice.

"I ssssee you enjoyed your sssstay. Yessss?"
"It was pleasant enough." Kell bit out as politely as possible.

The manager looked taken aback at the comment and immediately offered a discounted stay for Kell's next stay. Kell agreed to get the slithering snake man off of his back before he made his way out of the hotel. Most demons in the area knew Kell. They weren't sure what he was, but there was a dangerous air to him and any animal, human, or even demon could feel. Instincts were the one thing that kept any of these demons alive, as well as the animals.

::Hotaru's Castle -- Outskirts::

Kell stood on the outside wall of the Hotaru Castle. Those pit-less eyes looked up, beyond the wall, to the veranda. A young woman with long white hair, pure white fox ears, watched the rest of those on the veranda with timid eyes. The man watched as everyone disappeared into the castle. Turning away from the castle, Kell pulled his cell phone out from the black slacks he had changed into. After dialing and pressing the phone to his ear, holding it up with his shoulder, Kell pulled out a pack of Lucky Strikes. He withdrew a tobacco packed paper and perched the filter less cigarette between his lips. A lighter was drawn from the same pocket that held the packet of cigarettes, As he lit the cigarette, a voice answered on the other line. "She's here. Looks like Saka abandoned her here which will make our life much easier." A pause while Kell exhaled a plume of smoke blowing out of his parted lips. "I'll keep an eye on her and let you know when I have her. Yeah... bye." With that the line disconnected and the little piece of technology was stuffed back into black slacks. Kell glanced over his shoulder once again at the veranda, a slow smirk appearing on his lips, cigarette still hanging precariously between those sly lips.

Mel Reynolds

Slait

[ Barton ]

Assisting Mel to her feet like a gentlemen ought to, Hyde momentarily took a second to think about what he'd say to her. For a brief second he'd thought he'd come up with something - but once he locked eyes with that emotional hurricane that was Mel Reynolds, he'd swallowed his words.
"I... I don't know." Hyde said, clearing his throat. As he looked into the disaster they had turned suburban Barton into, he could only contemplate on their next term of action...
"We'll keep searching until we find him. Go call up the Regulars to help, they're probably on their way to bite our heads off anyway..." His decision made, Hyde turned around and met the coalition of SOLDIER, broadside. Hereabout, he'd take command of them in Neon's absence...

( Guys, those last couple posts were amazing... ;___; Like, wow. Don't think I'm avoiding them! I'm just mustering up the inspiration to respond to such behemoths!

You insight inspiration in me, Mako. <3 I've got coal for this train, just you wait! You're right, this RP is awesome and I dunno whatever made me forget about it! )

Hellraiser

Ooc:

Alright, who wants der teef kikked in furst?!?!?

_________oBBBBB8o___oBBBBBBB8,
_____o8BBBBBBBBBBB__BBBBBBBBB8________o88o,
___o8BBBBBB**8BBBB__BBBB( ͡ಠ益ಠ)B_____oBBBBBBBo,
__oBBBBBBB*___***___BBBBBBBBBB_____BBBBBBBBBBo,
_8BBBBBBBBBBooooo___*BBBBBBB8______*BB*_8BBBBBBo,
_8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8ooBBBBBBB8___________8BBBBBBB8,
__*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8_o88BB88BBBBBBBBBBBB,
____*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8,
______**8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB*,
___________*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8*,
____________*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8888**,
_____________BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB*,
_____________*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB*,
______________*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8,
_______________*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB*,
________________8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8,
_________________8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBo,
__________________BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8,
__________________BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB,
__________________8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8,
__________________*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB,
__________________8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8,
_________________oBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB,
________________oBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB,
________________BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB,
_______________8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB8,
______________oBBBBBBBBB88BBBBBBBBB8,
______________8BBBBBBBBB*8BBBBBBBBB*,
______________BBBBBBBBB*_BBBBBBBBB8,
______________BBBBBBBB8_oBBBBBBBBB*,
______________8BBBBBBB__oBBBBBBBB*,
______________BBBBBBB*__8BBBBBBB*,
_____________8BBBBBB*___BBBBBBB*,
____________8BBBBBB8___oBBBBBB8,
___________8BBBBBB8____8BBBBBB*,
__________oBBBBBB8____BBBBBBB8,
__________BBBBBBB8___BBBBBBBB*,
_________oBBBBBBB8___BBBBBBBB,
_________8BBBBBB8____BBBBBBB*,
_________BBBBBB*_____8BBBBB*,
________oBBBB8_______BBBBB*,
________oBBB8________BBBB*,
______8BBBB*_______*BBBBBBBB8o,
______BBBBB*____________*88BBBo

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE SAKA IS COOKIN'?

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Saka Hirozumi

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE SAKA IS COOKIN'?

User Image

Hellraiser

Akako Akari

Ooc:
User Image

Hellraiser

Neon Graffiti

Slait

Captain Jessie Hawk

Tenack2

Ooc:
Are you ready guys?!
We need an initiative on reviving this place!
I have an idea on what just might help!

User Image
The image above is for dramatic effect only!

Ooc: First I wanna see a raise of hands on who is willing to hear me out, and then I will present said idea and we will explain why or why not it may work. x3

Akako Akari

Luna Vitesse

Mel Reynolds

Countess Elsinore

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
(-hand goes up.)

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Saka Hirozumi

::OOC::
-slowly raises hand-
I am starting to get desperate... crying I was so excited about being invited to a new RP then it died.
-sobs-

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Akako Akari
Saka Hirozumi

-slowly raises hand-
I am starting to get desperate... crying I was so excited about being invited to a new RP then it died.
-sobs-

(-hugs- it'll be alright.)

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mel Reynolds

We haven't even had the chance to meet IC yet!
-clings to-

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Akako Akari
Mel Reynolds

We haven't even had the chance to meet IC yet!
-clings to-

(We will don't worry I have faith in this thread. This RP has survived worse)

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

I'm bored to tears.
-sighs-

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mel looked at Hyde before walking off. "Find Neon thats top priority I don't care what you say Hyde we need him back." That was all she said as she walked to Cockpits Transport where she would site and wait for reports on the search for Neon.

Hellraiser

Ooc:
Neon was supposed to be posting. xD
I'm still technically barred from rping until I'm told otherwise by Neon, sorry!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff