<3 </3

What god do you worship?

Gaia, Goddess of the Earth 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 18 ]
Nyx, God of the Night 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Tenack2

[ Durem ]

The past few weeks had gone eerie, with mysterious graffiti taking form on the streets. Not like the noble Graffiti King, who's honor among thieves dictated mere showmanship and, at most, arrogance. This was much different.

Spreading through the streets like inked omens, the highly stylized paintings depicted the evident deaths of Durem's new guardians - the NEXGEN troops. Showing them meeting their eventual end at the hands of a large, dog-like beast.

The culprit was dreadfully stealthy, never revealing his appearance, always drawing in the dead of night. Unlike Neon, who drew attention to himself even in midnight hours through use of his glow-in-the-dark paint, this cunning bandit's defacement of property was not there until the shocking morning after.
While it was unknown if it startled the NEXGEN troops, it certainly did the locals.

Until one mid-day afternoon, where the culprit was practicing his art on none other than the NEXGEN's home base.
"Hey, do you think those elves'll ever give me a jacket of my own?" The vandal asked the man, who's back he sat upon in order to be tall enough to layer his masterpiece. He got not but even a single grunt. "Aw, whadda you know?" He rolled his eyes, the spray on his can suddenly squirting to a dead-stop. A dark smile spread across his face, as his tag read, in large inkly letters,

"NON REVERTAR INULTUS"

Fashionable Vampire

-Durem-

Scarlet stood at the top of Durem tower right where a sniper stood years ago that had tried to kill Johnny Gambino. "Funny, atleast four wars have been fought here or around this area with all of gaia involved. Vampires being the first to try to over power Gambino and take power now we are actually defending his place aswell as our own." The cold winds had started blowing and already Scarlets body had started feeding off the darkenergy the coming war was creating.

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mel glared at Neon with her arms crossed. If looks could kill Neon would have been 30ft under by now with the face she made. "Hurry up get dressed and get to work or else the next people I turn black and blue won't be a Tech it will be you and Hyde." Her glance turned to Hyde. "Hes your division leader get him moving we got alot of work to get done and not alot of time to do it."
Once again turning back to Neon. "I'll dress and shave you myself if I have too sir." Mel walked away with Tech not to far behind as they vanished from the eyes of Hyde and Neon.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Durem, Demo Command Post]

Second Lieutenant Multin was still behind his desk going over various papers and reports of Durem. Since being assigned to the post his duties had changed from being in charge of just soldiers to watching over a whole city. He had real power now, though he still answered to Colonel Acki and the GM the city of Durem was his to lead and mold.

A soft knock came from the door as a lone soldier walked in. Dressed in the usual Demo garb the man was a sergeant, one of the higher ranked enlisted assigned to the Durem garrison.

"Sir, Sergeant Miller reporting." Giving a formal and crisp salute the Sergent placed himself at parade rest as he gave his report. "The only thing I have to report is the increase of vandalism in the form of grafiti. We can clean it up quickly enough however every morning more appear, usually near our posts and stations. Everytime its the same words. Non Revertar Inultus"

"And what does that mean?"

"It's latin sir, for I shall not return unavenged."

Lieutenant Multin nodded as he sat back setting his pen on the desk. There was a long list of people those words could refer, though it could also just be a scare tactic. It had been months and no sign of resistance had appeared.

"Best not to take chances, Implement a 2000 curfew for the whole city. Any one caught outside, detain them."

"Yes sir." Sergeant Miller saluted again before turning to depart.

The orders would be quickly sent out to the NEXGEN squads and the number of night time patrols increased. Word also was put out to the public that all persons were to be indoors from 2000 till 0600.
(( hope no one minds me joining in. i used to be in this rp a long..long.. LONG time ago.. its me Hikari blaugh ))

if you happened to be walking down the hall, and paying any sort of attention you might have noticed a small shadow near the floor moving. as if a creature where there. but if the spot were to be touch there would be nothing.. a few moments later red eyes are seen flashing befoer a pure white kitten steps out, mewing loudly in the middle of a hallway in the base.

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mel had used some pull to organize enough supplies for two weeks to be sent out of the base. The supplies consisted of medical, food plus she was sending Tech with a letter as several supply transports. "I need you to make sure these get to the target and remember activate the portal device when your atleast two miles out of the Area." She stepped away from the ship.

As the transports left she waved with a smile. Having tracked her Angel down she felt like she owed a favor and this was it.

Dapper Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((Ahh...finally settled in at Technical School, back to work. *Cracks knuckles* This one's for anybody in Durem who feels like playing a cop.))

Things had gotten much worse since the GM, more specifically the Demolitionists, invaded the surrounding cities. Kit had been positioned as an overseer over the NEXGEN forces and the other criminal elements of Durem, which ran rampant under the 'chivalrous' eyes of the Demolitionists and their puppet government. Kit had been chosen to watch over Durem. Military figures outside of the Demolitionists held no authority in the city. Kit had connections but his face was too recognizable, so a plan was hatched. Overnight, Kit took on the role of 'The Masque,' an unidentifiable entity which could slip through the cracks and get to the truth without being forced to pick a side, what the hell was Neon thinking?

It took Kit a while to truly 'become' The Masque, at least from a persona standpoint. From an exterior standpoint, however, he was a perfect fit. Kit knew just how to dress for the character. His best top hat sat atop his hair, which he had tied into a single braid that ran down to his waist. He wore a very special pair of boots, which had been through his best days as a pirate, and his single worst day. The black leather was meticulously polished, as were the brass buckles on each ankle. His slacks were pressed, and his shirt was starched. A green tie and gray vest was over the white shirt, and the second most important coat Kit owned sat over that. The coat was another relic from Kit's pirate days. The material was black wool, which ran down to Kit's ankles, two rows of of well polished buttons ran down to the waist. On the shoulders of the jacket were brass plates bordered with tassels, a brass button on each end of the collar bore Kit's old jolly roger. Last but certainly not least, there was the mask itself, that ever important piece of the puzzle, Kit had traded the standard red and silver for dark grey with green accents. Since the mask itself drew so much attention, Kit even wore blue contact lenses to hide the green glow of his eyes.

Slipping past the door of the police station as it closed, The Masque stated his presence with the uniform click of his glossy boots on the cheap linoleum floor. He was there to investigate a very important event, and the person whom had caused it: Faris. The bombing of H&R Wesley was the only major event to happen in weeks. The only chatter one would hear scanning the crowds in Durem would be about H&R Wesley or that damned graffiti people kept seeing everywhere. Kit didn't care about that, though, it was much too messy for Neon's work, anyway. With a look of intent about him and a serious tone in his voice, two words left the mouth of The Masque, Kit found it more convincing if he kept his yap shut, "Where's Faris?"

Fashionable Vampire

-Durem-

Scarlet warped off the tower in Durem outside the city. Picking up a black bag she had hidden earlier that day. Scarlet pulled out a spare set of cloths with a dark mask that covered her face. The rest of the outfit was dark black with a rare coating to help protect her from explosives and bullets.
She also strapped on a strange devise to both her wrist with energy and metal eater setup ( basicly a fancy can opener. ) once her body was covered enough to hide any trace of her body she sat and waited as several zones in Durem became covered in an extreamly thick fog. (You wouldn't see your hand infront of your face.) Scarlet then warped back into Durem behind a NEXGEN straggler. Plunging her device into the soldiers back it would eat through the shielding and armor down to the core as she was feeding on the D-Energy. She could natrually dran the soldier by touch alone but this was more fun. Once finished she would find another to feast on.

Hellraiser

Akitsuki39339

"I kept wondering when you would pop back around." Saka spoke as he swung down through a window, hanging upside down and his coat nearly touching the floor. "I know your scent anywhere, and way too well." His hands had remained in his pockets while he hung there talking, his facial features were lacking any form of natural emotion. "So where is our daughter... Hikari?" He asked before lowering down to a single arm on the window frame, rolling across the air before he stood in front of her his body had bent un-naturally with his feet ending on the floor in front of the cat.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Durem]

Alot was starting to happen in the city, deactivated NEXGEN soldierd were starting to be found by other patrols. The NEXGEN soldier was more or less a cyborg and without the DrkNRgy that powered it the unit would shut down. Of course those found like this would be quickly recovered and removed for further analysis. Mixed with the on going grafitit messages a feeling of uneasiness would settle down on Second Lieutenant Multin. The vandalism was one thing, but actual attacks on his patrol squads was another. This culprit had to be found.
the kitten stopped dead in her tracks for a moment, watching the man with her ears lowered and tail twitching, in but a moment a young women was standing in the hall instead of an animal. the women's hair is white. gently layered over Wolves ears. her eyes red in what seems to be anger. "you.." she shakes her head slowly and sighs before looking back up "she is safe."

Hellraiser

Akitsuki39339

"I see, so she did not come with you." He stated slowly while leaning back against the wall, his crimson orbs settled at his shoes. Gazing beyond the blackened lenses of the round shades, arms crossed over his chest. "Our son is in Hell, made a sort of living for himself. I do not know if you already had previous knowledge of this?" He was resting against the wall at his full height of six-foot-one, appearing almost like a statue due to how pale and hard his flesh appeared from being dead for eight-hundred years.
"no she.. she found her own life, and i taught her all i could.." she stops and listens to him as she speaks, shivering slightly at the memories just his voice created in her mind "our son.." she stops for a moment and rolls her eyes back, when she looks at him again they appear more glassy then before, as if tears had started to form before being put under control "he is well then? happy..?"

Hellraiser

Akitsuki39339

"Well he takes after his mother, he's deemed to take over Hell. He married Lucifer's daughter and made us grandparent... You have a four year old granddaughter." His words came out soft, though almost chilled in the years since the divorce Saka had changed a lot. Both appearance and his attitude towards life, uncrossing his arms slowly he would look at her from behind black shades. "Your scent always did drive me to the edge, it still does." He turned to look out of the open window in the hall way slowly, a hand resting on the window sill gently. "I have to go to Hell Prison for a little bit, when i return I will not be the same as I am now." He turned his head towards her slowly, tilting his head down he would gaze at her from behind the frames of the shades slowly before speaking. "Josh is only allowed to walk the surface once a year, he will be coming in the near future. I think it would be best if you met your granddaughter and caught up with your son." Child custody was always a pain, especially when brother and sister were separated between mother and father.
frowning ever so slightly she tips her head back and sighs, her ears moving from side to side as she thinks, when he moves her body automatically moves, even slightly closer to him "well explain to me why you must leave so soon when i just.." she stops short and shakes her head, she could not tell him the very reason why she was here was for..for...she shakes her head a second time and presses her back to the wall " of course i will see him.. and my.. granddaughter.." as her lips form the words she stumbles over them a bit, mashing her teeth slightly, she looks back at him and sighs, her hands twitching and almost reaching out to touch his coat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff