<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 129 130 131 > >> »|

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Tenack2
Slait
((Not sure if I missed a response, but gonna leave this here just incase it was missed/forgotten because it's getting a bit buried at this point. >.> (x) ))

((Oh crap >< sorry Slait I totaly missed that, I can still have ya do combat with a weakened Reed if ya want))
((It's up to you. =p I don't really wanna fight a downed character. Doesn't seem fair. Maybe Reed can get away somehow?))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Slait
Tenack2
Slait
((Not sure if I missed a response, but gonna leave this here just incase it was missed/forgotten because it's getting a bit buried at this point. >.> (x) ))

((Oh crap >< sorry Slait I totaly missed that, I can still have ya do combat with a weakened Reed if ya want))
((It's up to you. =p I don't really wanna fight a downed character. Doesn't seem fair. Maybe Reed can get away somehow?))

((Actually I had just hopped you would gun him down XD ))

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Tenack2
Slait
Tenack2
Slait

((I guess I can do that. ))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Slait
Tenack2
Slait
Tenack2
Slait

((I guess I can do that. ))

((Alot of my chars are gonna end up dead. ))
Countess Elsinore

Kurai`Haruko

Akako Akari

Saka Hirozumi

[ Hotaru Castle - Wine Cellar ]

"Haha, kanpai!" Urashima exclaimed, toasting a stray bottle he hadn't even planned to drink from. The hero fast recognized that this was a room Jiro likely intended to keep Chiharu far away from. Fortunately, things were going to plan.
"Well, he's a bit of a numskull, but he's got good mechanical skills, for what it's worth. Must be inherited from his grandfather," Urashima laughed, regarding her mention of Tsusaka. "Oh, do tell!" He was about to indulge her on her spy-business, but nobody could ignore the bellowing earthquake from outside. A dark, sinister aura engulfed the entire estate, signalling the arrival of one of the Three Great Evil Yokai.

And at the same time, to balance it, a strangely divine aura took backdrop on the scene.

He knew she could feel it, despite the onset of tipsiness, and looked at her dead in eye. "The culprit might've already come to us!" He said, and led Chiharu out of the cellar, her bottle likely following close behind.
Arriving at the higher balconies of Hotaru Castle, underneath a blood-red moon, Urashima and Chiharu came in contact with Chiharu's mother, Elizabeth.

"Chiharu!" Her breath stolen from her, as she had thought Chiharu was down there in the fray, Elizabeth constricted her arms about her little halfling daughter. "Oh, thank goodness! Child, you need to stop disappearing on me!" She demanded, conking the hanyo upon her little red head.

"Ma'am," Cue Urashima, stepping in on a family moment. "What's the commotion, here?"

Not wanting to play the Louis Lane, but having little choice, she went on to explain. "I'm not sure what happened, but out of nowhere the Oni gang arrived, and they took Momo-kun hostage." Reaching into her kimono, she unveiled a Glock 17. "See?? She imparted the weapon upon Urashima, to use its newly attached scope as binoculars.

"Ma'am!" Briefly terrified that a woman so docile would be packing, he was quickly calmed by her intentions, and quick wit at that!
Looking through the scope of the gun he recognized a party of familiar faces. "You're right, that is the Oni gang." His voice grew deeper as he recognized one very specific one: "And there's their King..."
He quietly whispered, "Dammit Momo," before turning the pistol up to see the other guests. A couple of kitsune - one of which was Yukiko - and Tsusaka himself. "Ma'am, stay put. Chiharu!" Knowing not of Chiharu's rapid transportation skills, Urashima summoned his twin orbs to carry the both of them up to the rooftops! As Elizabeth was left to watch, praying for her daughter's safety...

"Yukiko!" The two arrived beside Yukiko and Kurai right about two seconds following Tsusaka's vanishing act. Dashing up to her, hands at her shoulders, he bid of her, "Are you unhurt?" This young kitsune was, in fact, the girl Urashima sought to rescue from the psycho Hirozumi family.
Not entirely acquainted, but Kurai might recognize Chiharu as an old... friend of Neon's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Hotaru Castle - Courtyard ]

Down at the bottom, Shuten Doji was caught between another conundrum: enjoy beheading one of the principal enemies of Oni society, Momotaro, or turn her focus on a more personal threat, Tsusaka. She pondered it as she held the still heavily poisoned Momotaro by the hair, looking the fresh, young hero dead in his pink, little peepers (perhaps fantasizing about plucking them out?).

"Well now isn't this quaint. A oni-slayer, duped by poisoned wine? The irony of it all. Y'see, he was before your time, but that's exactly the same tactic your predecessor Kintaro used to kill me. But I guess he didn't do a good job, did he...?" She snarled, pulling aside her blazing locks to reveal a ugly scarification wrapped around her neck like a ring, implying a messy decapitation.

Catching the explosion in the distance, she knew her rival was coming for her. "Oi! You fox brats gonna use that thing or-- UGH!" They were no help, too busy bickering over Oni Goroshi like it was some new toy. Well, when you want something done...
A moment in, and Tsusaka's metallic hand was desperately reaching out to the Oni King, it's finger just nary touching her crimson, pierced nose. Unfortunately, despite his skilled speed, the "unwritten one" still was barreling through a parade of Oni. They'd lay down their lives before they let him defile their King, and so did it show, the lot of them all had their claws dug into Tsusaka, holding him just an inch away from their den mother.

Above Tsusaka, standing part-legged atop the many arms of barbarians, was a drastically incomparable human figure. So beautiful he was that he'd almost be mistaken for human; had his skin not been blue, and having a sharp horn sticking out of it. Sporting that fresh, out-of-bed hair that he had clearly spent an hour styling, with its sides shaved to the follicle. He was dressed in a style reminiscent of an 19th century barber, decked in pinstripe trousers and a fitted vest, albeit torn at the edges. But it wasn't his wardrobe Saka had to worry about; what would've been his arm ended at the elbow in a mechanical masterpiece, a robotized arm weaponized with a gigantic straight razor, that just so happened to be resting underneath Tsusaka's neck.

"Just going to take a little off the top." The blue bandit demonstrated, slitting the vampire's neck, the dashing oni's strength sending Tsusaka flying a good distance into the garden. Knowing him not to be dead, the blue-natured Oni hovered to the earth where he had sent the unwritten hero, licking the blood off his blade...

Finally left to her own devices, the King of Oni Shuten Doji raised her pray to the sky, whereas Momotaro was left helpless. Alive, but helpless.
"My brethren! Today I ask of your apology - for a problem that has taken four hundred years late to correct!" Flicking the weakened Momotaro the the earth, Shuten Doji untangled the rope holding on to her gigantic iron gourd, littered with spikes, the source of her fear and her weapon of choice. "To repent, I give you the sacrifice you seek - slayer of our kind, Momotaro!!" Raising the weapon, her aura throbbed like engorged flesh, aroused with bloodlust.
Boogie Chaos

( Oh gosh... @ -@ I know it's been a while since I've made any OOC comments but just... I'm having so much fun with this party. Also, I gotta apologize for the gigantic-and-a-half posts I've been squaring out. xD; You guys know by now I've have a really cinematic way of RP. WRITE. EVERY. DETAIL.

Also Miles, I'm quite enjoying your recent case of DID. Keep it up. xD;;
I'm sorry we can't find a place for you to enter though! I mean, it looks like the Siege of Boston is coming to an end... say, whatever happened to your really cool rock-star character idea, huh? )

Tipsy Reveler

"Mom!" Chiharu's thoughts had run quite similarly, and she squeezed her arms around her tiny mother like a shield.

"Wait, hostage?" Haru doubted, rubbing the back of her conked head...
"Can you really call him that?" She was climbing up on her toes, trying to get a good glimpse at the commotion. "Wouldn't we need to have some kind of attachment to him first..? No offence, Taro-sama."
It would be a short few moments before the young tanuki was proved quite solidly mistaken...

Shuten Doji seemed to be in her element. Her loyal band surrounded their king, and her prey lay useless before her, awaiting his judgment.
But did the Oni gang truly think that the patron of the household would leave this commotion to his underlings? Not a chance! Jiro Hotaru would never see guests of his realm so abused, no matter their history. He had only to know what was transpiring before his feet were thundering in the ground, making inhuman speed look simple and shaking the blossoms from the trees as he passed. Flickers of blue-tinted flame left his footprints singeing dark marks in the grass and tracing his path.

The Oni King lifted her gruesome weapon, no doubt already tasting the sweet twinge of revenge. But it was to allude her again. Before she could lower the deadly blow, Jiro Hotaru robbed her of the gift, and he did it with full contact. Two front paws and the top of a huge canine cranium collided with the side of her body, and the shadowed kitsune let loose a guttural roar.
Having abandoned human form, Lord Hotaru appeared in the state he was born: on all four paws. But this black kitsune, shrouded in the eerie dance of foxfire, could never be mistaken for a mere forest fox. In size alone, he could have fought a wolf and won, and to look at his tail was to see triple.

Having likely taken Shuten from her feet, the huge fox did not further advance. He made a tight loop around and stood over poor, useless Momotaro.
"Shuten Doji!" Even distorted by snarls, there was no mistaking that voice as Jiro's, no missing the fury in his tone either.
"You will not treat a guest of mine so violently! Do what you will with him when he leaves, but while he is under my protection you will respect him."

If Shuten thought to look to the kitsune brothers for aid, well she would again be left disappointed. At the sight of their father, the both of them had instantly shrunk back into the wall of oni. They'd gladly take the hellborn ogres over parental wrath like that.
"Take this!" Sai hissed, shoving their newly won sword into his brother's hands and initiating a hushed game of hot potato.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
The small demon peered up at Ura with wide pink orbs, blinking rapidly. Relief flooded her as she recognized the familiar face, but Momo... where was Momo? Before she was able to question Ura about the whereabouts of Momo, the kitsune god interjected. The hero was removed from her roughly and Yukiko couldn't help, but to feel alarmed. Why? Why was he being so cruel? Ura was just trying to help and making sure the princess was left unharmed. With these thoughts churning in her mind, Inari questioned her faith. Small hands clenched at her sides as she stepped away from the kitsune God. "How... h-how can I? You are mean. Ura was just making sure I was alright Inari-sama."

Nostalgia came like a flood. This had happened before. Her brother had gotten into trouble with her father and she had protected him. Her father was being cruel and unreasonable, so she intervened despite her quiet demeanor. Yukiko moved over to Ura, away from Inari to make sure he was alright. "Ura... are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? ... Momo... where's Momo?"

As if on cue, Momo was hoisted up by his hair. Yukiko's eyes widened as she peered over Ura's shoulder. Saka-kun was exploding into a pool of blood and the small demon felt sick. No... no! No! No! This was not supposed to happen! She had come here to STOP wars from happening. Hot tears streaked down her face as she realized how utterly useless she was. Her father had sent her to marry in vain, or so it would seem. Fine. Yukiko was no longer a child and she had to do something, anything. A distraction. Save Momo, save Saka-kun. Clearly the young kitsune was unaware that Saka was perfectly fine.

The young woman moved away from Ura, stood straight, and closed her eyes. Power flooded her core, hot, pulsing. Lashes fluttered as her eyes opened, silver. Mercury colored orbs glowed ominously as the Inoue kitsune gathered was little power she could. A white aura pulsed around her being as white fire balls began to form around her. Her silver orbs landed on the woman holding Momo and narrowed. Yukiko had to... she had to distract her. The kitsune lifted a hand and one of the fire balls was sent hurdling towards the woman, followed by another in it's shadow.
( Hiii! 8D )

[ Hotaru Castle - Courtyard ]

The Oni had already had trumped in speed, but in the case of Jiro's intervention, the fox's momentum drove them to make room for the lord of the the kitsune, who acted as a nail and hammer to their metaphorical brick of concrete.

After all, it was that kind of force, the force of a semi, that it took the uplift the mighty Shuten Doji. Even though Jiro, in his mightiest form, had managed to hit her, normal mortals would be sent to the moon by that attack. The Oni King took quite the tumble, but her nails raked the ground surface, showing her to be less than harmed, but more than enraged.

Still fighting the effects, Momotaro thought he was seeing double. Triple! But As his vision cleared, he learned to better trust his eyes; those were three tails. That dormant nugget of power he sensed within the yokai lord during his first impression had flowered, opening to a brilliant, thrice-tailed spirit that would no doubt enchant the hearts of every mortal no less than the god of foxes himself.
"Lord.. Hotaru..." Robbed of his weapon and of his will, Momotaro could see his death, in the form of a head disintegrated by the impact of Shuten Doji's gourd. But low and behold, the docile patriarch's true form...

Shuten Doji had not been spared Jiro's animal ferocity before. Her nails dug into the earth, slowing her roll, and continued to gut it long after she'd stopped.
"A guest?!" Retaliating with her capable aura, she called out the fox lord. "You do know who this is, don't you, Jiro...? A cog in the machine that threatens to wipe us out! And you treat them as guests?!" As her fury grew, so did her power, quickly rivaling the strength of Jiro.

Her iron gourd hit the earth, preparing a strike. But as she was about to, her lieutenant, Ibaraki Doji, would inform her from the distance that the Tsusaka he attempted to engage in battle was but a decoy. Soon, the Oni King was struck with a devastating lightning strike that would only leave even the strongest of beasts paralyzed on impact. Fortunately, she was stronger. Flames flickered from her fireproof skin, the oni lord hardly phased. "Fire? Lightning? I was born of this!"
Finding Tsusaka attempting a suplex, he'd find her seemingly frail body was nothing but deadweight. "Are you trying to sumo me, Unwritten One? How cute!" She laughed, reaching back to dig her nails into Tsusaka's threshold of machine and man, likely inducing extreme pain on the recently operated, tender flesh. Without much of an effort, the Great Evil Yokai flung him over her shoulder and into the courtyard, cratering it upon impact.

"Is this your guest too, Son of the Kyubi??" Shuten Doji laughed again, her hand around Tsusaka's neck.

=====================================================================

Upheaved from the roof, the fairly short Urashima had found himself airborne as the illogically tall Inari, having taken human form, raised him his even further above comfort zone. He was graced with the threat of Inari's legendary flaming whip, licked with the golden flames of retribution. The god was not pleased.
"It's a hero's job to save the princess," Ura chokes out a smile. "Even if the princess is not his own." Tossed back atop the shingles beside Kurai and Chiharu, Urashima looked upon his very distant, divine cousin with contempt. "Are you so clouded by your godly status that you think us mortals are in such danger? You may see your grandson as a ********] He lowered his gaze; a smile. "But he's our ********]

Wrestling back to his feet, Urashima was helped along by the ever-assisting Yukiko. "Yeah, I'm all right, princess. It'll take more than that to put me down." Urashima assured her. Though, watching Yukiko conjure up a fireball of such magnitude, something he wasn't so sure she was capable of, stoked Urashima in awe.

Suddenly, bodies! Bodies from the sky! His awe was broken when a unfamiliar bluenette sailed in from the sky. The half-god reacted in suite, calling forth his orbs to condensate a soft, liquid padding for the fallen stranger before he him. As The water evaporated, the man, unconscious, went limp in Urashima Taro's arms.
"Who is this...?"

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooc: im eating now~but ill be home in a hour or so to post.
( Take your time, Kurai! We can't do this without you. <3

Also, thank you to the lovely Chiharu for having my back!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Space Station Gambino]

Marcus Fletcher stood in the command room of the Gambino Space Station. His men had moments ago secured it after a fierce fire fight between his loyalist troops and the rebellious men of Captain Wright. Taking a deep breath he turned to the EX captain who stood flanked by two of Fletcher's soldiers. The events on the ground were no secret to those in space as the battle had been monitored by both sides. Though Fletcher knew not that Captain Rose had plans to assume control of the Demo forces, for he too had those goals in mind.

"The battle might be over, but I will pull victory from this and lead the the demo forces to victory."
Proclaiming as he passed back and forth in front of Wright and the captured bridge crew. The only logical action was to use the Space Station against their enemies against those who would dare oppose them. Right now that was the Gambino Military those who had claimed to have the same goals as the late Tenack Acki but had turned on him just as his dream was achieved.

"As my first act I order the targeting of Gambino Military HQ!"

"Fletcher think about what your doing, destroying HQ will not win you this war."

"Oh it will."
Turning his attention to the main screens a top down satellite view of the Gambino Military base came into view. A giant targeting reticule appeared on screen as the computer indicated the system was charged and ready.

"This is your last chance Fletcher, do not fire the main cannon."

"Enough of your words, Fire the cannon!"

"Your funeral"

The words gave pause to Fletcher as they registered in his mind. Than it ticked and everything became clear to him. "Belay that! Hold fire!" It was to late, the system was locked in to fire on the target. As the sound of the laser charging up echoed through the station everything went white.

The station exploded in a giant white and blue ball, the two space cruisers getting caught in the resulting explosion. A sight that would be seen quite well from earth as the station was destroyed. Knowing that he could not hold off Fletcher, Captain Wright had used the explosives rigged in by the VHEG to activate if the central cannon were to be fired. This along with the chain reaction from the laser created an explosion not even Captain Wright had expected. The light from the explosion would of been bright enough to turn night to day for a few moments before finally dieing out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff