Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Greedy Lunatic

Neon Graffiti

Mel Reynolds

Saka Hirozumi

User Image

[GA - Soldier Building]

"Ugh.." she put her hand to her face as she staggered back towards the wall, gently caught by Hyde. "N-no... no coffee, thanks." She mustered up some strength and forced her eyes open as she leaned up against the wall, clenching her fists and feeling her muscles twitch in the process. Fortunately for her, she would gain some key assistance from Mel who was winding up to blow down the door.

Luna's eyes jutted open as her ears pinned back in preparation for the impact. Finally, Luna turned, padding her palms over her ears and turning away quickly as Mel exploded through the door, a loud shout, words Luna couldn't really understand, quickly followed by a rushing sound of water. Luna didn't even think twice as to where the water came from or how Mel could have possibly taken down that door - far to tired to think. Instead, her more primal senses peeked: the smell of the cold air bellowing from the opening Mel made. Luna's tired eyes brightened up.

Rather abruptly, she straightened up from her hunched, defending posture and met the top of her head to a hand. She tensed up, surprised as she ducked her head again, eyes shut before realizing she didn't hit anything hard. One eyelid lifted as she peek up, noticing it was the man in black's hand patting her... head? Her ears flickered as she backed up to escape his palm, just to be caught off guard again. Her eyes softened from what looked like an aggravated tizzy to a amiable but confused gaze as he kissed her hand and spoke in her father's language.

"Q-que?" she replied, not intending to speak in french, but lost in her flash of nostalgia. Her eyes followed him as he entered the room.

After a few moments of hearing Neon, Hyde, and the man in black's shout at each other (or maybe not, she was fatigued), she reluctantly peeked her head in - the room was frigid to her standards, but she entered regardless. Eyes scanning along the walls, how amazing he was with his hands, before bestowing her azure eyes on his very familiar, vibrant pale blue one's.

She scoffed quietly, "My middle name is Summers. ~Za. With an S." Smiling as she put her fists on her hips. "Ya' jerk," she muttered quietly, though she was quickly being overwhelmed with joy, so much so that she felt a lump in her throat.

It took a minute to bridge the gap between faceless, to the cutest mini-small you could ever conceive.

"Hey Luna." Breaking the ice, he cracked into a rather weak giggle, only to follow with an embrace. And it wasn't her choice either; oh, he was hugging her, whether she liked it or not. She'd find the King's arms stammering, a surprising strength that lifted her up and off her shitkickers.

Meanwhile, Hyde, Mel, Tech, and Scarlet were left hanging on the outside, bewildered at the new contestant, who managed to bring out some semblance of joy in the days-somber Colonel.
'Wha- Oh, come on!' Hyde grouched. 'He doesn't come out for god-knows-how-long, and all it takes is one buxom blonde to make his day.' But the more he thought about it, the more it started to sit well with him. "Well yeah, okay..."

"Mmm~muh!" About when the door materialized, Neon broke away from her, his eyes now with a touch more light to them.
"I was hoping you wouldn't recognize me." The Soldier said, scratching his foul excuse for facial hair. It was needless to say he wasn't dressed to impress, either. The artist, stained almost head-to-toe in paint, had kept the room at a low temperature so his murals would harden faster.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenack entered his office in the demolition headquarters, taking a seat at his lush leather seat. Leaning back he placed his hands behind his head, kicking his feet up on his nice oak desk. The office had been decorated with several photographs of a younger Tenack and his achievements in life. From the first time the Von Helsons showed their face to the Zurg invasion Tenack had always been at the forefront of any action.

A picture sat on his desk of himself and his sister, a girl who had lost her life when she was part of the GM. It was a time Tenack tried hard to forget but just couldn't. Ayanne Acki had gone undercover with a group that had split from the organization. It was a risky move but she said she could handle it. Everything was going smooth, than out of no where both sides had gotten blind sided and Ayanne had lost her life. Not only had they killed her but they stole her soul. Paying his own soul as trade Tenack had bargained with the hostile force getting his Sisters soul back. However, he lacked the material and resources to attach the soul to a robotic body and his sister was lost forever.

Setting down the photo face down on the desk Tenack turned in his chair, looking out the window at the base.

Hellraiser

Saka pulled his typical vanishing act by creeping away while everybody was preoccupied, he had found himself at the holding cells. His fingers trailing over the bars of a particular cell, cold eyes glaring within its interior. It was a special cell for holding people with abnormal abilities. "The beginning." He said to himself, ignoring the prisoners around him he slowly shut the door and making sure it locked. He pressed his face to the bars slowly, a hand on either side of his head as he squeezed the bars. Being much stronger than he was six years ago, a single jerk ripped the cell door from its hinges as he slung it clear through the back wall of the prison quarters, taking a minute to run a hand through ebony locks of hair he would calmly stroll off as if nothing had happened. Looking back at the mess he had made from the door he uttered a few cold words to himself, as the past had once again clawed its way into his thought process. "Gods have mercy on your soul... Because when I claw my way from the depths of Hell, I shall not." He tucked his hands into his pockets and turned away as he exited the prison quarters and made his way for the main facility.
( Hm... how to post for Tenack... -taps lip- )
Down the streets after leaving the Barton flower shop a now more mature normal living civilian Angelica Ashford was on her way to the Barton Regular HQ to wait for her pickup that Ephraim had arranged for her and she didn't want to miss it.
It had almost been a year and she was no longer the child that was once going to take over the now disbanded Red Shield. She was just a normal girl living a normal life.
Guns, Soldier, Ships, War. it was all behind her. She was working in the Flower Shops for the summer and food delivery at night. She was earning her own way now.

Hellraiser

Jo Taurean

"I am sorry that my father could not make it, he was tied up with some business at the Gambino Army." Came the voice of the mach two super soldier, when Angelica would enter the Regular's building. "I was asked to pick you up and take you there safely." The man stood at five-foot-eight but made up for it with his massive muscular physique, he smiled. His hair was forehead length and the dark brown locks were messy, cascading in light curls against the sun kissed flesh. Blue eyes looking at the young woman, Daniel was dressed in jeans and a Tshirt that appeared to be stretching at its limit and standard combat boots were on his feet, the tops of them covered by his jeans. A rather large revolver was strapped to the side of his torso and open for the world to see, a machete was strapped across his back in the same manner. The hilt protruding just past his shoulder, which would distract from the tribal tattoo on his right arm and the shiny dog tags around his neck. "I imagine your mother is waiting for you, so we best not keep her waiting." He said in a friendly voice, anyone would recognize him as the son of Tsusaka Hirozumi.

Greedy Lunatic

Neon Graffiti

Mel Reynolds

Saka Hirozumi

User Image

[GA - Soldier Building]

"Errg..." she wheezed as he enveloped her in his arms. It had been six and a half years in the making, but the smell of Neon and paint were never forgotten. Her arms tightened around his waist as she pressed her cheek against his chest, tail flickering contently behind her. "I don't need to see your mug to know it's you. Just follow the scent of paint and hair dye," she cackled, ears flickering as his arms loosened around her.

Peeling off his paint-stained self, most of it dry but after Mel's power wash, some of it started to bleed, she looked down at her blouse. "Aw, man..." she whined, brushing her hands over her torso to wipe it off, only to make it worse. The myriad of paints blending together resulting in a nice dirt green hue. "Greeaaaaaat~..." speaking in a monotone accent, though her face portrayed her efforts to be comical.

She lifted her eyes from her blouse, quickly taking a look at the murals around the room before returning her attention to Neon, studying the bags under his eyes, the creases of his eyebrows, the corners of his lips - something seemed off. Although it had been six years, she knew Neon's usual personality: bubbly, enjoyable, friendly, funny. She quirked an eyebrow as she pieced together the recent events:

1) Hyde shouting through the door for Neon to open up
2) Mel reprimanding Neon for locking himself in his room after blowing the door open
3) Neon's murals, scruffy and ragged exterior, lackluster responses to the teams questions

She crossed her arms before tapping her lips with her pointer finger, engrossed in thought for a moment or two before flashing a quick look of concern, and then it vanished. She closed her tired eyes, inhaled deeply, nodded, smiled, and lightly tapped his cheek as her azure eyes refocused on him. "If you need me, you know where to find me," clenching her gloved hand into a fist and lightly connecting her knuckles to his chin before giving a quiet giggle and turning for what used to be a door.

Luna never felt comfortable being forthright to other's issues and difficulties. She never felt right forcing someone to answer the horrible question of 'what's wrong?' or 'are you angry?' - it all seemed far to direct and personal. Instead, she would express, rather than concern, her willingness to listen and leave it at that.

As she exited the cold, re-entering the hallway, she turned, smiled and waved. "Hyde, Mel, Tech, and..." she paused, someone was missing," uhm... heh, it was a pleasure. Neon, I'll see you soon," pulling her hands up like a boxer and giving a quick jab before turning from whence she came. The clacks of her boots started to fade as she made her way back to her garage where she would hopefully... pass out.
Angelica stops suddenly. "Impressive." Angelica said as she came to a complete stop with her dark hair waved past her shoulders, Her white skin darkened by her tan that formed with these past few months and her blue eye contacts hidden by her sunglasses. Angelica had taken the fashion of her age group very well. Her opal style pants and her tight t-shirt showed that very well that she was a fine young lady now.
Angelica did however have a 45. in the back of her pants. " Safe? Not much safe anywhere anymore. Your early too. I like that." She said with a smile.

Hellraiser

Jo Taurean

"Are you hungry? We can stop for a bite before we head to the base, being early has its perks." He said with a grin, stepping forward some as the black shirt seemingly sucked in the buildings dim interior lighting. Blue eyes trailing her figure gently, he shrugged slowly before replying to her comment about being safe. "Well, if it isn't safe then we can always just run head first into the danger and pray we make it out alive." Reaching into his right pocket slowly to retrieve the keys to his black and chrome Harley chopper parked out front, asking slowly and carefully. "I hope you don't mind riding on a bike? I don't have a car, I always found them boring." He said with a snicker, one that would come off more of something his father would do, holding the door open for her as the sun gleamed down on the bike parked out front.

Hellraiser

Luna Vitesse

Neon Graffiti

Jo Taurean

Taking advantage of the empty front desk, he not only managed to scribe his will but also a four page document on what he will need to remember and relearn upon arriving from his vacation to Hell Prison. Standing up, he took his Will and carefully folded it in half as to tuck it into his coat pocket and then with his four pages of notes he would follow the scent of the face he did not recognize, the girl he earlier notioned at romantically. Stepping in slowly and quietly he would set it on her desk, the first page was instructions and an introduction so she would hopefully not throw it away.

Tsusaka Mitsu Hirozumi
Hello Luna, I pulled your information up from the computer at the front desk. I have chosen you to hang onto this important document of things I will need to remember and relearn after my trip from Hell, I chose you because you have a very nice and dependable record here in the Gambino Army. Before you look into who I am, I will happily tell you and just let you know of some of my history. I am Tsusaka Mitsu Hirozumi, I am twelve-hundred and eleven years old, second born of Splinter Hirozumi and grandson of the god Inari. I am also the former general of the Von helson Elite Guard the former enemies of the Gambino Army, but due to the fall and some strange turn of events I have found myself here helping the very people who tried to kill me, for two years now! Anyways, I have stapled the pages shut until my return and I do hope to hold up my promise on a possible date.

Yours Truly,
Saka

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Trying to think what to do with my characters. >< )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff