Nyx, God of the Night 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Dedicated Gaian

Kiken Rider
X_Sparkie_X

Slait

Kira Lightfeather

[ Isle de Gambino ]

"With pleasure, fleabag!" The less salty pirates retreated when Dorian wolfed out, making room for their much more daring leader, who lashed out at the lycanthrope, but only caught a brick of ice to the eyes. The blood red ice crumbled to pieces upon impact, but left Kinza feeling quite stupid, having been countered with a result of his own magic. Sliding into the sand, he threw himself back to his feet and slowed his trip by stabbing the sword in the earth, leaving a trail of cold stalagmites in its wake.
"Talk about rolling a nat-twenty... ow!" He winced at the slightly numbed bump forming at his forehead, then plucked his frost blade from the sand. "Oh, thanks a lot for the help, guys!" Kinza shouted, rubbing his sore forehead. "Do something!"
Almost at his word, Kinza's pirates jumped on Dorian, fighting to hold him steady. Their leader reached into his sash, retrieving an ornately decorated flintlock pistol, aiming it at Dorian. Pinching an eye shut, he cocked back the hammer and squeezed the trigger, lighting up the area with a bright flash and a crack of lightning.

Meanwhile, Mahina was dealing with her very own fleabag, albeit unknowingly. Slait and her were clearly on their last strings, and things were bound to get ugly. She noticed the peculiar, autonomous bass guitar bumbling towards the docks, but paid it no mind.
"Listen here, "Colonel", clearly you don't know me," She said, cracking her knuckles. "So I'll try not to kill you. Consider that merciful!"

"Oi, Mahina," Godzilla said, nodding towards Filipe holding back a struggling Eve. "What about the haole?"

"How many times do I have to say it? Get them outta here!" Mahina commanded, the fire burning in her eyes. "I can handle this myself!" She exclaimed, and the goddess barged forward forward, fast but hard, her fist reeling back to clock Slait with a literal ton of force behind it. Her technique was nothing to write home about, but the leader of the Native's gang was imbued with a strength like no other, and the ferocity to use it.

"You heard the lady, bro, let's make tracks!" Zilla urged Eve next to Filipe, the faun really having little choice in the matter. It wasn't just Eve Zilla was worried about - fights against Mahina tended to shape landmasses, and he didn't want to be in the middle of it.

[Gambino Isle Docks.]

Kira went over Slaits head as she quickly cut Zilla, Eve and Filipe off from trying to leave the area. This task was not hard for a winged Angel like herself who was very determind to get the truth. "Since your boss won't be honest and the Gambino military seems to be questioning her someone must findout what her three lap dogs know." Drawing both swords as she landed pointing the blades to the ground she looked down at the very tips of her holy swords which had been blessed by seven gods and sharpened with the blood of all she had cut down before.
"These blades have the blood of 892 enemies on them. The more blood the sharper the blades get so lets see if we can reach 895 shall we? Or you could always tell me where this Luna girl is and I can just let you pass." She looked up with a look of deep death so cold you wouldn't think an Angel could have such a look. "What do you say?"

Tipsy Reveler

"Raku!" Chiharu lurched forward, but was stopped short by Jiro's hand on her shoulder.

"Wait.", hummed the daimyo to his daughter, eyes on Raku.

"You spiteful b***h!" Chiharu spat, but she was staring at her childhood companion. He looked nothing like himself, and the vacancy in his face twisted her chest. For the moment, she understood the vendetta Kintaro held; she wanted to be the next to decapitate Shuten Doji.
It would have to wait. As Kin drew his weapon, Chiharu was darting to the back of the spa. She didn't look back, but heard the whisper of Jiro keeping on her like a shadow.

Jiro ran through the back doors in near silence, hanging so close over his daughter he was casting a shadow over her. Chiharu might have been a respected combatant in her own circles, but to him she still needed a bit of looking after. He saw her hit a bank of steamy hallways and stop, head going back and forth. Neither of them were sure where to look..
[ Isle de Gambino - Onigawa Spa ]

Kintaro saw Ibaraki going for the door, but even the demon barber's breakneck speed couldn't compete with the experienced hero's quick instinct - in one swift kick, Kintaro sent a massive statue spiraling into the entrance right behind Chiharu and Jiro, blockading Ibaraki's path. The demon snarled at him, but Kintaro could only smirk, already feeling his legendary strength returning to him.
Lifting his great ax in the direction of the two demons and their slave, he offered a challenge. "Okay - which one of you is first?"

Almost sentiently, Raku took a step forward, answering Kintaro's call. Across his headband read the kanji "makoto", or "sincerity", but the face of its wearer betrayed every meaning of the word. Having once engaged in combat with Raku decades before, Kintaro would again know the fury of the "Wolf of Mibu."

"You've put him under some sort of spell," Kintaro remarked.

Shuten laughed, "Oh, you think? Hah, still as naive as ever, boy." As she spoke, she rubbed the scar beneath her chin, its tissue reddening the closer he approached her. Ibaraki quickly abandoned chasing after Chiharu and Jiro, opting instead to guard his oyabun.
"Just look at you, a strapping young samurai. Hundreds of years have done you well. Your father would be proud." It was when she said "father" that you could hear the venom on her voice. "Not wearing your famous doji-giri today, are you? I was cut with it recently, you know." She implored to him, squeezing her own neck. "By your little brother, Momotaro."

"You know damn well I'll never touch that sword," Kintaro said, readying his battleaxe. When Shuten gave the word, Raku erased any distance between he and Kintaro, sawing his blade into the hero's gargantuan weapon. Even with his Herculean strength, he struggled against Raku's assault. Though he refused to admit it, Kintaro was holding back, wanting to keep his respects with Jiro by not slaying one of his most loyal retainers.
"Release the spell!" Kintaro demanded! "This has nothing to do with him!" Then, putting his back into his ax, he propelled Raku to the end of the room.

"What's the matter! I thought you said you hated the Shinsengumi!" The demon lord laughed.

Raku pushed off the fallen statue and resumed his attack, slipping beneath Kintaro's next wide swing, which embedded his ax into the wall, and countering it with a swing of his own, scissoring his katana in an attempt to symbolically behead the beheader, but found their paths blocked by Kintaro's golden-scale forming arm.

The folk hero held steady the daisho, but even found that his skin, known to be nigh unbreakable, was cracking and gradually submitting to the wolf's blood-hungry blades. While powerful, Kintaro could also sense Raku's attacks lacking all passion, though with each attack, the wolf in man's clothing seemed to show more and more.
"Okami, I know you're under there!" Kintaro plead, struggling against Raku's animal strength, the man's swords just inches away from his neck. "Don't just sit there and let her control you like this!"

Ibaraki Doji chewed his lip, admiring Kintaro's ability to withstand even one such as fierce as Raku's attack. Then again, the man, very much like a brother to him, was known as too for his ferocity.
"Well, looks like, it's time to take off the white gloves," Ibaraki sighed, the stylish barber reaching behind his belt and exposing a long straightedge. "Hold still, brother. Just gonna take a little off the top."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thundering progression of helicopter blades would lead the two to the back of the Onigawa Spa closest to the ocean, where a bushel of men and women stood circling the very same man Chiharu had seen at the spa earlier - the one who looked like 13 - and beside him, was the very man Chiharu had hoped to see; her father.
Starting up a cigar, Ichiro, raised a brow at the two, surprised at their arrival. "Well, well, well..." He muttered gingerly, blowing smoke. "What do we have here? A couple of purebreds, I see. Go greet them," He told his lackeys, all soldiers of the Oni Gang. Chiharu could see it when their human guises fell to expose their hard, twisted ogreish skin and horns. Practically voluntarily tearing through their their tailored suits, both of them charged at Chiharu and Jiro, claws peeled back and ready to eviscerate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of Kintaro's ax shook the earth outside, and that was the last straw for Gregory. "All right, I'm done waiting," The agent said, cocking his pistol and marching towards the spa.
"Hey Greg, wait!" Sampson urged, but it was Yu who stopped the agent from advancing any further.

"I think you oughta listen to your friend, pal." He warned Gregory, who shrugged him off. "This ain't any of your business."

"And who's business is it, then?" Gregory rebuked, self-righteously. "Yours?"

"No. Chiharu's." Yu reminded him, coldly.

It took Gregory a couple moments to piece things together, before snobbishly retorting, "Just who do you think you are, anyway?"

"I'm the one who's been looking after your best agent for the past couple months! I'm tellin' you, you're walking into something you know nothing about. You go in there and you're a dead man!"

"... oh, I get it." Gregory swallowed what would be a condescending laugh. "You're the lowlifes she went undercover for."

Yu sacked Gregory's carefully ironed suit, getting directly in the agent's face. "The hell you just say, pig?"

"Jesus H. Christ, can't you assholes get a room!" Guanlong interrupted, smacking the car door shut. [******** you guys, I'm not just gonna sit and wait out this horror story! I'm coming, Red!" Breaking into a dash, he booked it straight for the spa, pistol armed.

"Wait, Guanlong, don't! God dammit!" Yu broke after his nephew, quickly followed by Gregory and the other Suits, each one of them ready to throw down.

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kiken Rider

Kira Lightfeather

[ Isle de Gambino - Dock ]

Even while being manhandled away from Mahina and Slait, and even farther from Dorian, Eve still carried a commanding air of authority, and tore his arm free from Felipe's grip as soon as he was able. "I am not paying you to drag me! Let go!" Eve demanded. Once his hand was free Eve was taking off his sunglasses and lighting up another cigarette.

The faun didn't look like a fighter, and stuck out like a sore thumb next to Godzilla and Filipe. It wasn't just his smaller figure, bright clothes and floral print skinny jeans that made Eve stand out. The pointed ears, extravagantly decorated antlers and short, white tail made it very clear that he was someone of supernatural decent.

When Kira landed so did a dust of down and feathers, one clinging to the braid of Eve's long hair, which he promptly picked off. Far from his home in the clouds Eve hadn't expected to see a harpy this close to the ground, much less be treated so rudely and threatened by one. "Tu es fou! How dare you. Did you fly too high and deprive your brain of oxygen?" Eve spat, meeting her glare. His pupils dilated then, expanding past what was physically acceptable. The irises and whites were consumed until his eyes were nothing but black, empty voids, drawing in anyone who glanced at him. The air between his antlers quivered and pulsated with maddening energy, the jewelry rattled like chimes.

For someone with such a flowery fashion sense, It was a disturbing power. One that caused horrific hallucinations and nightmares, last practiced by the late god of the forest and prophecies, Faunus.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kiken Rider
[ Isle de Gambino ]

"With pleasure, fleabag!" The less salty pirates retreated when Dorian wolfed out, making room for their much more daring leader, who lashed out at the lycanthrope, but only caught a brick of ice to the eyes. The blood red ice crumbled to pieces upon impact, but left Kinza feeling quite stupid, having been countered with a result of his own magic. Sliding into the sand, he threw himself back to his feet and slowed his trip by stabbing the sword in the earth, leaving a trail of cold stalagmites in its wake.
"Talk about rolling a nat-twenty... ow!" He winced at the slightly numbed bump forming at his forehead, then plucked his frost blade from the sand. "Oh, thanks a lot for the help, guys!" Kinza shouted, rubbing his sore forehead. "Do something!"
Almost at his word, Kinza's pirates jumped on Dorian, fighting to hold him steady. Their leader reached into his sash, retrieving an ornately decorated flintlock pistol, aiming it at Dorian. Pinching an eye shut, he cocked back the hammer and squeezed the trigger, lighting up the area with a bright flash and a crack of lightning.

Meanwhile, Mahina was dealing with her very own fleabag, albeit unknowingly. Slait and her were clearly on their last strings, and things were bound to get ugly. She noticed the peculiar, autonomous bass guitar bumbling towards the docks, but paid it no mind.
"Listen here, "Colonel", clearly you don't know me," She said, cracking her knuckles. "So I'll try not to kill you. Consider that merciful!"

"Oi, Mahina," Godzilla said, nodding towards Filipe holding back a struggling Eve. "What about the haole?"

"How many times do I have to say it? Get them outta here!" Mahina commanded, the fire burning in her eyes. "I can handle this myself!" She exclaimed, and the goddess barged forward forward, fast but hard, her fist reeling back to clock Slait with a literal ton of force behind it. Her technique was nothing to write home about, but the leader of the Native's gang was imbued with a strength like no other, and the ferocity to use it.

"You heard the lady, bro, let's make tracks!" Zilla urged Eve next to Filipe, the faun really having little choice in the matter. It wasn't just Eve Zilla was worried about - fights against Mahina tended to shape landmasses, and he didn't want to be in the middle of it.
X_Sparkie_X
Kira Lightfeather
[Isle De Gambino - The "Other" Docks]
Memories flooded back into Slait's mind as he moved to the side of the punch. It was like remembering the steps to an old dance that's been done a thousand times in one lifetime. It was a movement done by reflexes more than thought. He felt a weird detachment as if his body was moving on it's own.

He grabbed onto Mahina's arm with one hand, pulling forward and using that momentum of hers against her. His other arm went against her gut. Then he lifted her up and over, sending her sailing into the docks behind him. "Now!"

Before she could raise herself from the cracked boards, five black ropes broke through them and wrapped themselves tightly around her. All but for one. She would fall through the deck, it now being too broke to hold her weight. Then she would dangle under it, in the water, by the remaining cord that wound itself around a nearby Cleat. The demon guitar firmly attached itself to her back. The ropes (or rather, enlarged guitar strings) held her arms quite tightly to her sides, giving her no ability to wiggle free. She could only helplessly dangle there.

In addition, the guitar would slowly begin drained some blood from her, but no more than a common leech and not enough to do real damage. Only weaken, and make her struggles that much less difficult to contain.

Slait looked down at her from his position. "Never underestimate your opponent, whether it's a non-combatant or a known fighter." He hadn't expected it to be over so quickly, but lo and behold, it was. It left him with a thirst for more. He turned to where he had seen the antler guy being held back and, in a singsong voice, said loudly, "Oh boooooys~ I got your leeeader! Whatcha gonna do about it?!"

He noticed then that something was already happening to them, and grinned. He had the problem in hand, it seemed.
[ Isle de Gambino - Docks ]

Like Eve, Zilla was the kind to insult first, ask questions later. "Hey, you better watch who you threaten, sheila," Zilla warned her, his gun basically doing the talking for him. "We got a god on our side. And if you don't want those wings clipped, I suggest you step aside. Besides," Zilla smirked, lowering his weapon. "I don't think you're in the position to be makin' any threats."
As he spoke, a variety of beach goers in matching patterns and colors rolled up in all manners of surf board-toting vehicle. There must've been at least 10 of them, all careening to an eventual stop that spit up sand in Kira's direnozuchiction, blinding her.
"You're carriage awaits, m'lady!" Zilla teased, steering the faun roughly by the shoulder to the nearest bucket of wheels, he himself hanging off the side as they made their getaway.

Before she knew it, Mahina was doing her best hangman's impression mere inches away from the rising tide. What's more, she began to feel her limitless strength drain from her till her bound arms all but tired, and any struggling amounted to naught.
"You coward! You're no fighter!" Mahina accused, furious, and humiliated at her sound, albeit dishonorable defeat.

"Mahina!" The wind in his hair, Zilla nearly had forgotten about his leader, and news of her capture made him white in the face. "Turn around!" He ordered their getaway driver, "Mahina needs our help--"

"No!" Mahina shrieked in objection, her voice telepathically resounding in her follower's thoughts. Mahina knew that should she ever break from this parasitic instrument's bindings, it would take longer than it would to prevent the eventual capture, and perhaps death, of her comrades. "Get Eve as far away as you can. We can handle this!"
By "we" she no doubt meant Dorian, though, she was unsure of even his progress in fending off the Shallow Sea pirates. That said, she had all the faith in him.
Scowling venomously at the technician above, the look on her face mirrored the futility in his baiting call. "I hope you're proud of yourself," She bit. "And I hope more that your machination here enjoys the taste of a goddess~"

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Neon Graffiti
[ Isle de Gambino - Speakeasy ]

"That's a really pretty name," Neon complimented with a smile, cautiously feasting Cujo a thick chip with one hand, and feeding his face with the other. "Which is sort of a double-edged sword! You can always come up with a stage name, but you already have this unforgettable name..." He sat back up, realizing what he had said while running his mouth, and blushed! Hiccuping shortly after. "I mean! Well, you know what I mean..." Neon said, hand pressed over his lips, trying to iron out a smile. She couldn't see it, but everyone else could see how much a doofus he was being.
"Oh y'know, for what other people come for, I guess. A stiff ale, a chance to relax..." He tried to come off cool, but then found himself sounding boring. He didn't want to lose her attention so he just blurted it out. "Actually! ... what brought me was you." He struggled with his words, but he was all-in now. "I won't give you my life story, but I've been in kind of a rut. I'm a painter, see, and lately my inspiration has been shot. But outside, when I heard your voice, I wanted to... paint again. Art begets art, y'know? And just, as one artist to another, I wanna thank you,"
Neon finally hobbled forward and took a seat next to her. There, he continued to feed Cujo his potato-y treats, hoping his spiel wasn't too much to digest. He laughed, "Sorry. I could've just stuck with, "you're really good"..."

"Well-- right now, if you want." Lee told Jesse, matter-of-factly. "Just as soon as loverboy stops makin' googly eyes..." Speaking of eyes, Lee didn't go without leering at the dark cowboy in the corner of the piano, his keen eyes pointing out the obvious outline of a piece beneath his flannel. "... besides, this clubs crawlin' with mooks, anyhow. Hang tight, I gotta take a leak." Lee said, finishing his beer and waltzing off somewhere suspiciously...

"Make sure to wash your hands," She reminded Lee with a smile, before turning her attention back to Jesse.
"I see, the Fates have been generous to you. And not disbanded; merely disillusioned. I believe your brethren are still out there, Jesse." She assured him with the honest eyes of a seer. "We just need to find them! Family, no matter how lost, always finds its way back to each other. But how did you come to meet Leon?" Jesse knew not this "Leon", but way it she sounded, she was talking about Neon...

"Goo' ol' Neon?"

::Jessie said with a smirk. How they met he could hardly remember, it had been such a long time. He knew around the time he met him, the exact details were the shady part. So many things were going on many of the Gaians at that time were just coming together and soon enough had bonded.::

"I me' him age's ago. The details are a bi' shroude' to me now a days. Zur' flyin' aroun' makin' a mess o' things. I' was in tha' perio' tha' I me' the la'."

::There was the GIB, GIT, G-Courp, The Zurg Hive, The Believers, then their was Jessie's crew, and the Gaibino Army. As well as several other fighting factions. Jessie could hardly remember any of the fighting forces.::

"So Fortuna milady, ye ha' sai' ye ha' questions for me eh? Wha' coul' this Dark Elf Pirate King do fer ye?"

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
[Isle De Gambino-speakeasy]

Mel Reynolds stood outside the Speakeasy waiting. Her Gambia pin in her right hand her hair had changed to blond with red at the end of her hair. She was unarmed for once in her life. She was tracking familiar heart beats one being Neon's.
Kiken Rider
X_Sparkie_X

Slait

Kira Lightfeather

[ Isle de Gambino ]

The enchanted bullet transformed mid-fire into a force of nature, that struck as hard and as fast as lightning. While not exactly the most confident of swordsman, Kinza was a crack shot, directing the thunderbolt cautiously between the gap his allies made and hit Dorian dead-on, the sheer force of the attack sending him repelling backwards with the pirates still clinging to him. Their captain blew the smoke from his secret weapon, confident that he had nailed it. He had never went toe to toe with a werewolf before, but he was sure a little lightning more than made up for a little silver.

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kiken Rider

[ Isle de Gambino ]

“What is that?“ Before Dorian could decipher the runes on Kinza’s gun, the pirate had pulled the trigger.

Its quick and ugly. The sheer force of the magical energy knocks Dorian head first into the dunes. The lightning radiates through the ground and leaves behind an arched pathway of hollowed glass and petrified magic. Smoke and dust billow while small charges of left-over magic pop and snap through the air.

There is little movement while it all settles - then, slowly and deliberately, a hulking figure stands.

From the smoke of the aftermath emerges a monster, grinning mad and wild. Static clings to the black fur and dances between it’s fangs. It shakes it’s massive head and drops down on all fours, crushing a pillar of the petrified magic into shards beneath it’s forepaws.

Dorian stood before Kinza and his crew on all fours, seemingly unphased by the transformation.

"That’s pretty strong magic…” the werewolf says, his new, inhuman voice deep and full of gravel and smoke. "But not strong enough for me!" Dorian roars, snapping his jaw and snarling at any pirate still brave enough to be close to him.
[ Isle de Gambino ]

"Hah! How do you like them apples? Smoked 'em!" Kinza gloated, noticeably surprised of his feat. Shelving his pistol back into his sash preemptively, you should have seen the way his eyes swelled when he saw the shadow of what he thought was one of his crew rising from the billowing smoke - but last he recalled, not one of his crew was a nine feet tall quadruped. He felt his heart dissolve into his stomach at the beast's speech. He felt his skin go numb when the beast roared.
His fellow pirates, broken of Kinza's speechcraft through Dorian's bellow, were quickly greeted with the ice watery chill of terror, reality finally chiseling into their brains, fight-or-flight taking them over. One by ten, they retreated back towards their captain, believing themselves to be deeply unprepared and, for some, under-dressed.

"What the- come on! Where are you going?!" Kinza scolded his pirates, but not a magical word got through to them. Dorian's roar had broken his spell. Still, Kinza glared knives at the giant wolf man, calculating his next move... before deciding he too, was unprepared, and flew off with the rest of his crew.

And I mean flew off. Cascading off the boardwalk, they all briefly disappeared... before rising back up as a whole aboard Kinza's floating flagship, "Wanderlust."
"What the hell kinda people has Mahina been talking to..." Kinza hissed under his breath, hands squeezing the wheel and spinning it in the opposite direction of Dorian, not even bothering to attempt to take over his own docked ship. But, as he did, he caught notice of Mahina's entrapment, and an even deeper scare erupted in him. "Mahina!"

Dedicated Gaian

[Gambino Isle Docks]

Kira's wings automaticly out of instinct took her high into the sky to avoid the sudden wave of attacks as she then came back down like a falling meteor sending up a strong wing with enough force to equal that of a hurrican.
She was a little dazed by this quick counter but still did not shut her mouth. "I am Kira Lightfeather the sixth surviver of the great god wars. Out of thirty-five mill only 17 walked away alive." Standing once more and moving back infront of her targets she looked to Zilla. "You are my first challenge. One on one is the basis over combat among the us from then so lets have a taeste of such combat shall we?

(In hurry no time to be Neat. Give Him Hell Mel)

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Post deleted. :3 See next post.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers