Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Coco said that she needed sleep and excuse herself after the cleanup was over. Leaving Chi to wander back to her room on her own to change out of the painting cloths.

Just as she finished re-dressing someone unexpected, but familiar popped in. Chi's eyes widened in surpise and happiness. "Lady May!"

The goddess in question ignored Chi's cry of greeting and kept looking around her room with shify eyes. "Hm...you never were very tidy were you?"

She laughed appologeticly. "I'm sorry." May envloped Chi in a hug. "It's alright. I didn't come her to pick a fight with your house-keeping."

"Hm? Then...what did you come to pick a fight with?" Chi asked in curiosity.
Darron stopped and just hug off the wall looking in the direction where Chi's energy was coming from along with the energy of another person with higher power. |May I ask what your doing in my teritory?| Darron asked the unknown power mentally.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
May--with her arms still around her pupil--teleported onto the wall and looked down at Darron. "Your territory eh??"

Chi looked between the two with confusion. "Lady May, is something wrong?"

A large vien poped out in her forhead between the blond bangs. "Of course something's wrong! I didn't train you so hard so you could spend all your time with someone from the Dark Lords." She hissed out the words like they were sour to the taste. It was nothing personal against Darron, she just had some bad history with them.
Darron shook his head as he flipped to a standing postion and looked the god in the eye's "what is the trouble with someone who works with the dark lords" he asked as a flash goes off and Oron appears. Oron waved his hand sending Darron were he need to go and then looked at May "he is not only a Dark lord server but if you still have a problem with him deal with it tomorrow he is needed else where" Oron snarled as he vanished in a flash.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"What isn't wrong with them..." She muttered, dissapearing too. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Chi sighed, looking worried as she pressed a finger to her lips in thought. 'Now what...'

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Slait was messing around in the forest today, With a large wooden sword. It was designed to look like a regular samurai blade, But it was as heavy as he could possibly make it. He filled the inside with pure lead...

His train of thought was along the sport of baseball, That he had read about in the military's library. Players used small, Heavy weights on their bats. So when they did practice swings, Each swing made the bat easier to swing. When they reached the plate, They swung harder and faster then they normally would, Supposedly...

So, He easily interpreted this stratagy to work with a training sword. Perhaps he would always swing faster and harder, If he practiced long enough...

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Chi sat quietly with her hands in her lap while May brushed her hair. A common ruitual between the two.

May didn't say anything either, sensing her uneasiness like it was written in big bright letters.
((New thread gonk and when I'm on vacation too.))

Joshua was walking down a street in Barton town he soon the turned down into a dark ally where no one could see him from the street.

Tipsy Reveler

Chiharu sat quietly in the courtyard, typing away at her laptop. A light breeze blew through and ruffled her bright maroon hair.
"Mmm, such a gorgeous day." She mumbled with a smile.

Elsewhere, Chiharu was in the kitchen, making yet another batch of cupcakes. Flour covered half her face as she hummed happily and stirred the batter with a wooden spoon about as big as her arm.
(XDD)
Sergius whistled as he walked out into the courtyard. He was still a bit sore from the recent kidnapping, but had been steadily recovering at the base to the point where no trace remained other than a few small bruises

Tipsy Reveler

Chiharu looked up from her work and quietly closed her laptop.
"Sergius, hey." She smiled lightly as he walked outside, and she got up to greet him.
"You feeling any better?" She asked, looking him over curiously.

Inside, Chiharu was still humming away as she poured the batter into the little decorated cups and slid the pan into the oven...

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Lady May-" "Would you cese those damn formalities of yours, just May will do just fine." She snapped, adding another brush stroke to the goal of 100.

Chi just smiled. To an outsider looking in it would sound harsh, but she had known the goddess long enough to recognize it was one of her expressions of love.

((haru-niisan!!!! your art is great! heart ))
Darron shot form a vortex and did a shoulder role in the yard, he just laid on the ground a sec and sighed "blasted rebels" he muttered as he watched the clouds flow by.
"Eh yeah, a little sore, but not enough to be a bother. How about you?" Sergius stretched a little as he waited for her reply

Tipsy Reveler

((Meep! *blush* Aw, thanks Chi ^^))

"Me? I'm...the same as always." She replied easily and lightly wrapped her arms around him as he stretched. "You look...really attractive...really attractive. I'm surprised." This last part came very quiet, as she never ment for it be said allowed in the first place.

Chiharu was now sitting by the oven as her cupcakes baked.
"C'mon! Hurry up!" She cheered them on, plastering her face to the little window.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff