Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Slait walked around the base aimlessly, Bored. He was attempting to make it look like he was simply patrolling the base, But really... He was just sick of standing around.
((HEY SLAIT!! WASSUP MAN?))

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Currently, A cieling light thats on the blink. o.O; Whats up with you? 3nodding ))

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Heey, Chi. Wanna help me paint? That shipment finally came in this morning." Coco climbed up onto the hospitle roof and found Chi practicing her gymnastics. "Crap. I didn't know you could do that."

Chi did a quick flip out of the handstand, smiling a little embaressed. "Yes, it is for training."

Her eyes went wide. "Oy! I just got a great idea. Do you have any flipp-ish movies?"

"You mean something like this?" Chi stood on her right leg with the other trust out in a strait line behind her. The next second she had pushed off the ground with her toes and fliped around completely. The left took the place of the right on the ground, and vice versa.
Darron moved from his post, where he woke up, to the center of the court yard and sat down, crossing his legs as he did so. He then closed his eyes and started to chant, as he did his energy level started to rise again at a suprising speed.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Perfect." Before Chi finished the flip, Coco thrust out her right hand, it was clenched like she was holding onto something.

Chi realized she was no longer touching the ground, but instead was supended in the air. "W-whoah" She looked at Coco with curiosity. "Are you doing this?"

The signature grin came out again. "You bet hun. Didn't you read my file? I specialize in phyicocenisis. I can manipulate things however I want." She moved her hand to the left and Chi followed. "Go head, keep at your training. It should be exactly the same."

She nodded, a little nervious, but launched quickly into a fast paced set of flips. "It is the same."
Darron sensed a use of power near by but didnt bother to look into it he just, his energy level hit max. This level was almost twice higher than normal, he kept chanting as some energy left him, and started to float the base looking for a host.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Coco felt an odd kind of energy, and looked around to find the 'who's, what's, where's and whys' Her grip on Chi slipped.

"Ep." Instead of touching down on a hard surface Chi simply started falling. 'Ah, too far from the wall.' She couldn't kick off the walls of the buildings and get back up.

"s**t!! Hold on." She trust her hand out with extra force, sending a rope-like beam of solid, yet invisible energy down.

She flipped in mid-air so when she landed she landed on one foot in the courtyard before Coco's 'rope' could reach her.
Most of the energy that left Darron's body headed right to the hospital to find a host. Darron kept chanting and his energy kept slowly leaving his body.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Chi winced and fell from the sanding possition. She didn't stay down long though, feeling a little strong. She smiled, feeling a familiar pressance nearby. Kicking off the ground again she scaled the wall in four bounds instead of the usual two. She sat down again when she got to the top.

"Aw crap, I'm sorry, are you ok? That was an awesome fall..."

Chi smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. It's alright."
Darron's energy floated past Chi and Coco, Darron's energy started to fall slowly as his energy started to regain its normal level.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Chi stood up and tapped her foot on the ground one or twice to test if the ankle was still hurting. It wasn't, and smiled happily. 'Thank you' "Oh, I'm sorry. You said something about painting?"

"Eh? Oh, yeah. For the daycare. I thought robbin's egg blue and sunset yellow 'otta do the trick."
Darron's energy returned to normal and he stood up, he then headed back to his post and started to work on his laptop.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
About a half hour into the painting and both girls had at least a few brushfulls on them. Though it was mostly on the cloths, hands and feet. Coco and lent Chi a pair of overalls and a white t-shirt--both of which prooved to be a too big--and she was wearing almost the exact same herself.

"Hehe. That does it." She sloshed another wave of yellow onto the wall. Declairing it finished.

Chi smiled, admiring the job. "It looks very homey."
Darron hund off the edge of the wall and started to do vertical sit ups repeatedly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff