Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abyss watched a horn sound from the retreating time and then the sound of a stampide from behind them, 80 horsemen rode through their firgures and down at the attackig forces to cover the retreaters and inturn forcing the attackers to become retreaters. "You never looked closly at the lead rider then" he said as he pointed him out in the group.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"An interesting resemblance." Bleon looked slyly at his brother. "At what point were you going to explain this information's significance?"
Abyss smiled as the seen shifted to Chi's old village, namely to one of the small number gaurds "thats why" whether or not Bleon saw the significance Abyss didnt care he released Bleons hand and vanished from the temple the two gaurd vanished. "Ill keep quiet for know think things through" he said as he left the image of the gaurd in Bleons brain.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bleon wasn't sure what this ment, mostly because he didn't care. He had what he wanted, and everyone could be happy. He didn't care.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Slait yawned and sat up on his bench...All of the wounds from yeserday was gone. Except for the neck wound, Which resembled a scar... It'd be gone eventually.

He got up and walked over to the GM kitchen... Was kinda hungry.
Darron sat at the firing range and looked to the sky then sighed as Abyss apeared before him and started to speak to him in a demonic tounge telling him about the meet he had with Bleon and everything.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ah, that reminds me..." It had already been at least an hour, but in Babylon, time was very difficult to decifer. "Have I showed you the new flowers? I believe you shall find them most amusing."

Chi's ears twitched as he swept her in the right direction. She looked down at the collection of strange looking buds.

"Touch one." Bleon overlapped her hand, guiding it until one of her fingers touched the lip of a pink bud. The flower moved, much to Chi's surprise, and then encased her finger. It was soft, and didn't hurt, but instead, tickled. She laughed, something on the inside was wiggling at her finger. As she laughed, Bleon lifted the remaining effects of the sickness.
Darron smiled weird way as one of his beserkers appeared "I put two and two together already my lord but thank you for the extra information, if you see your brother again tell him to keep babylon scouts out of my area" he said as he and the beserker vanished. Abyss very confused returned to his palace.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Chi looked away from the flowers to her master, she was smiling, which was like a small victory for him. "Master, I am feeling better now, may people come?"

"Hm?" Bleon put a hand on her forhead, pretending to check for something. "So you are." Though he avoided the question.
Darron returned right after Abyss left this to the center of the base yard, he hit his knees and but a long crack in the ground as he puched it "damn him" he said repeatedly.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
'What an odd...kind of feeling.' Chi looked around at the surounding bushes, not sure where that small tingle had come from. She was aware that Bleon had avoided her question, but had waiting to ask again. "Master?"

"Hm?" He answered through a sip of tea.

"About my question, when may people visit?"

"Will it make you happy, if they did?"

Chi caught a small hint of hurt in his voice, and quickly reworeded it. "Well, happyer really..."
Darron summoned his rifle in his hand and started out on patrol around the base.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"We shall see. Right now, May is researching what effect outsiders will have. If the aura of earth will effect you at all."

Chi's ears fell a little, but she hid her disapointment. "Ah, I see."
Darron moved along the base wall and sighed he muttered a few words in a sad tone which caught the attention of a near by beserker, this one vanished to lord Abyss. It told Abyss what it wanted to do and lord Abyss aproved and told it to back to the island were it wouldnt be introuble.
Abyss sent out a small black cloaked demon to babylon this thing was one of Abyss personal assasins and could get past almost everything ever put infront of it. It appeared infront of the temple under a type of cloaking similar to what the beserkers had and watched the gaurds on duty for a few moment.
-----------------------------
Darron perked up his mood alittle and contiued to move along the wall.
Grace woke up in side of the barraks with one hell of a headache. "Damn it all!" She had, yet again, missed another battle. But now was not the time to lye here and wollow in selfpity, she had to see how the others came out of it. She jumped up and threw off the five layers of blanket that were probally put there by some over concerned fox girl. There were slight pains in her ribs and abdomon but Grace ignored these and proceeded on her way outside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff