Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Damn...this is why I hate demons..." She growled, letting the illusion fade away. She turned her head to Chi, who was standing next to Oron still. "Chi! Come, you'll spend the night in Babylon with me."

Like many things she hadn't been able to say to May that night, Chi couldn't voice her wanting not to go. She simply nodded her head and ran to catch up.

((nightnight ^^ ))
Dalkin walked into the base, taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. He shaked his hand to put out the match and grinned.

"So, what's on the agenda today.."

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
May was outside on the balcony leaning on the rallings with an annoyed look on her face.

Bleon poped onto the structure, leaning on the railing like she was. More to annoy her than anything. "You didn't always hate demons you know. Infact, I remember one in particular you were--"

A powerful blow connected with the middle of Bleon's stomach, sending him back a few feet. "Don't mention that!" She snapped at him.

Bleon winced, but got up again, a light smile on his face. "May, is this matter about your wanting the best for Chi, or is it really you wanting revenge on an old 'friend' ?"

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Slait was once again practicing in the forest. Windy slashes could be heard coming from the extremely heavy sword... Finally, He stopped to rest for a few minutes.
"I'm getting better... I can sense it." 3nodding
He plopped down at the roots of a large tree, And took out a small water canteen. He looked up into the higher reaches of the trees, Where the sun could barely shine through...
Peaceful... ^_^
"Hello, Brother..."
"Eh? Who's there? Show yourself!"
Bizzare laughter sounded from everywhere around him, Every direction... Then in front of him, Dropped down a certain Catman. Half his body was encased in shadow, His eyes showing a bright yellow light.
"Dear brother... Know that I bring no harm. Yet."

Slait was on the defensive anyways...
"First of all... I'm an only child. You can't be my brother."
"However you wish to consider me."
"Secondly...What do you want?" stare
"Only to give you a mere warning. We're coming for you..."
"Why?"
"Who knows? My master simply enjoys watching things suffer."
The ominous cat giggled slightly, An evil glare on his face.
"I must be going... My message has been delivered. Watch yourself, Mutt." twisted
His image began to shimmer and shake, Going out of focus.

"WAIT!! Who the hell are you?! Why are you doing this?!"
By the time the questions were out, The strange catman was gone.
"..."
I gotta bad feeling about this... sweatdrop

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"So, which are you most flustered about?" Bleon asked casually as May worked to heal all the ribs she broke. "The fact that the boy is a formidable opponate or the fact that your pupil doesn't share the same views as you." He shot a glance back into the room where Chi was still asleep on the large pillow-covered bed. "Sleep spell?"

She groaned, and purposfully avoided the question by answering with: "Yes. I couldn't stand having her look at me with those pleading eyes."

Bleon laughed heartily, thoug the effort hurt a little. "Yes, they're hard to say no to."

"It doesn't matter." May growled, finishing up with the medial work. "Demons are all the same, even partly demons."
"What the?" Sergius watched dumbfounded as the two Haru's fought, rather confused about the whole thing

Tipsy Reveler

The two raccoons now really looked to be trying to kill eachother. They rolled like cats, and the first Haru kicked up from the ground and caught her identical opponent hard in the jaw with the tip of a thick wooden sandal. The coon stumbled back, and for a moment, the two women stopped and stared at each other as they sat, each bleeding and bruised by now. One looked up at Serg as she wiped the trickle of blood from her lip.
"Er...this is awkward."
"Of course it is. It's not everyday my identity is stolen, literally."
"Oh shut up. No one's gonna fall for that pathetic disguise, right Serg?"
"Eh...erm...umm." Sergius backed up a few feet, still rather confused by the whole affair

Tipsy Reveler

"He can't tell.."
Both Harus piped up with this comment at the same time as they watched him back away. The woman on the left stood up and lightly dusted herself off, seeming very aggravated by the whole thing.
"Serg, I know this confusing", She began, "but this chick must be one of my family using magic too imp-"
"Oh don't even!" Interrupting her twin, the other now jumped up.
"Sergius, for crying out loud, I AM CHIHARU. You were turned into a zombie after Tenack Acki shot you, okay? Believe me?"
"Oh please, a little research could have told you that!"
"Anyone mind explaining to me what exactly is going on here?!" Sergius stood there, still confused, a bit of anger mixed in as well

Tipsy Reveler

"Alright, fake Chiharu, shutup for a sec, and let me explain."
"Fake?!"
"I said shut up, damn it!"
The Chiharu being yelled at grumpily shut her mouth long enough for the other to explain just what was going on.
"Alright, so, this other chick that looks like me, I can only assume, is one of my family. Remember about my coon magic? How it lets me change my appearance? Well, all of my family has that...unfortunately." The other Chiharu, unable to stay quiet for very long, now put in her two cents.

"Why she's doing this, I don't know. Probably either to get information on me, or just bug the hell outta me. Arg! Sergius, come on, you must know it's me. Ask me anything."
"Hmm..alright then. How'd you originally get the G-Virus infection?"

Tipsy Reveler

"Easy, a zombie bite!" The Haru to the right piped up with a sudden, confident smile.
"And just which zombie?" The other questioned, smirking as she shoved in front of her twin. She pushed her ruffled hair back with her fingers and completed the answer.
"Actually, I was first injected with it by Neon, but it was awakened when I was bitten...by you." Haru's smirk widened as she saw the fake's smile suddenly drop off her face and heard her silent, muttered curse.
Darron sat against a tree in the forest outside of the base, Abyss stood over him with a annoyed face, "why did you pull me out sir" Darron asked him. Abyss sighed "because if your anything like your father you would have freaked even though it was an illusion your fathers main weakness was fighting in water" he said in reply, and Darron nodded.
"Hmm...what else." Sergius raised an eyebrow and approached the two, looking over the both of them closely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff