Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

GIGI ROMANELLO tab tab tab tab THE TWO-FACED DON
                                          ████████████████████ tab ▐║████████████████
                                          tab tab tab tab tab 『 location 』 The Zolnerowich Estate

xxxWhether or not he was scowling, Gigi didn’t know, but he was obviously displeased at Uriah’s voice dangling in his ears, mocking. Suppose those actions were uncalled for, even so, his feelings on the matter didn’t wish to be suppressed. Sasha was his bodyguard, so it was Gigi’s own duty to provide for him in exchange for that protection, wasn’t it? Sasha didn’t need any of those willing faces, and would be just find it he would ask for something like that. Gigi would provide, if not Grantz himself, for the sake of having it done. And now, here he was being reprimanded for a sudden, prideful comment that made him look like a fool. The blond seemed to frown at the duo sitting across the table, eyes narrowed before becoming downcast as he rattled his mind for an apology. If that blasted pet wasn’t there, or the deal dangling in the air, he would’ve thought less and spat his emotions out onto the floor- to hell with the deal, to hell with the relationship. But, of course, Grantz was expecting the best, and to hear that his son, loosely used, had ruined the deal with a poor choice of words would surely end up disastrous. The life he had now was much more exciting than living with his mother and her lab where creatures, not as interesting as these odd characters, would go in and out as a ritual be it for medicine or adept study. Regardless of the matter, Gigi clicked his tongue and shifted his gaze towards the doorway that those idiot victims had just left out through. “I dearly apologize, sygnores,” he grumbled, thumbing his fingers over the head of the fork he held. “I just realized that I may have left the water running at home, and for those people to come in- my voice was just so frustrated at the fact that I did that, it ended up coming out in the wrong tone.” His eyes reluctantly glanced to the other side of the table at the Zolnerowich duo, lips pursed tightly. “I hope you, and your charming second, can forgive me for my more than uncalled for outburst.” And then go to hell, he wanted to add with a huff. Things were almost as exasperating as they were with the Vargas’, and if not for his plans later on that night, Gigi would’ve left out then and there. Good behavior gets rewards, however, and he had to make the effort to always be on Grantz’s good side.

xxxAt this point, he felt as if a child that got caught fiddling in the cookie jar, judging eyes scolding while their amused brother stared challengingly. He had the half of mind to leave just then, but that wouldn’t be very mature in his situation. And if a silly conversation ended up spoiling his night, Gigi was ready to play the blame game with the Zolnerowich regardless of profits. Sasha had just as big an impact on it as well, being the cause of the outburst in the first place. Whether or not he directly knew of Gigi’s annoyance with the offering was another story, but even then accepting it would provoke another potential argument later on. His breakfast muffin lay crumbled on the plate, Gigi barely realizing that he had been prodding and chopping away at it with his silverware. He sat both utensils onto his napkin to signal his completion, shoulders high as he slumped in his seat. They most certainly should’ve gotten Antonio for this instead. When his eyes traveled down to the cellphone in his lap, he was a little surprised that it was already noon. He would still need to find and outfit and prepare, but that was a little later on. Then again, if it wasn’t done right away, Gigi would most likely neglect the idea and make Sasha do it instead. Heavens know what sort of thing the half-vampire would pick out. “In no relation to our.. previous conversation, I’ll have to be on my way. I’m still a novice at my job, you see, and I need to get as much interaction in with future partners as I can. It was nice to.. thank you for your business, Mr. Zolnerowich.” He leered over in Uriah’s direction, though said nothing more as he stood from his seat, nodding in the direction of the living room so that Sasha could go fetch his coat. The sooner he left seemed like the better.

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

OUTOFCHARACTER

Hnnnnnnnnng.

This took forever. My bad. e_e;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
DawnxxAkihitoxxElijahxxSalvatore

Codename: Fang
Takahashi's Family
Second-In-Command
¦┅Mood: MellowWith: Sunday and MochaLocation: Takahashi Estate, Kitchen┅¦
User Image

✁---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I will wait for yall." Dawn said not even looking up at them. Dawn closed his eyes and waited for the boys to do what they needed to do. Dawn's ears jerked up when he heard them talking about him. Being a shape shifter did have it's ups and downs. Being able to hear every little little that is in a 10 miles radius, pissed him off sometimes. Dawn shook his head and started to hum. He needed a way to drown out their voices.

Dawn hummed a song that his mother sing to him as he was growing up. Dawn's singing voice is beautiful. Dawn didn't sing or hum in front of people. But he bonded with the cook was he was cool humming in front of him. And Dawn was second in command so he know the cook would not tell. He hummed and listened as Sunday said he was ready and followed Mocha to his room. Dawn wondered what Mocha needed if his room. What he really wanted to know is why is Mocha dress like a freaking girl all the time.

Mocha dressing like a girl was freaking Dawn out. If he didn't know Mocha was a boy he would think he was a pretty girl. But seeing him dress like that creeps him out a little. Having a blind dragon in the house creeps him out a little bit. Dawn pulled out his phone from his pocket and next his messages. It was empty and that made Dawn a tiny bit happy.He put his phone away and stop humming start he could still hear them talking.

Dawn heard Mocha call out for him. dawn yawn and stood up. He looked at the cook and smiled. The cook has been listening to Dawn hum and writing out a list of food the he needed to buy. Dawn grabbed his black jacket, that is a little thick but not too thick. "Yeah, Let's go." Dawn said as he walked in front of them.

✁---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is something beautiful about
all scars of whatever nature.
A scar means the hurt is over,
the wound is closed and healed,
done with."
- Harry Crews
"I like the idea of being alone.
I like the idea of often being alone in
all aspects of my life. I like to feel lonely.
I like to need things."
-Robert Plant

Out Of Cross Bows:
Edit...Sorry didn't see Mocha post. sweatdrop
The Invisable Spaz
Pantsless Ghost

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                            tab tab tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ ↴↴

✱ ‵‵ALL THAT MATTERS IS FINDING YOU ; ; ✖ ✖
                                            tab tab █████████████████████████████████████
                                            tab tab tab ◞❞ ( ℓυ¢ιαησ gєяαℓ∂ι° ) tab ◞❞ ( тнє ѕρу° ) ■ ■ ■

tab Luciano gritted his teeth as he irritably stormed down the street, hands curled into tight fists at his sides. A scowl was drawn permanently onto his face, wearing a countenance of pure frustration as he moved, sunglasses slipping down over his eyes from the excess force in his steps. He was being sent out on yet another snack run for the lazy bastards that lived in the Vargas’ mansion, all for stupid items that they could have simply gone to get on their own with little to no effort. What sort of man would he be buying hordes of antibacterial products and rash creams galore? A crazy one, that’s what! The most unbelievable thing about it was that he didn’t even get to take the car. Not one of the shiny vehicles in the garage was available to his usage. It wasn’t just because of his absence of a license, Luciano knew. Those assholes just hated him completely. They weren’t only jealous, but just enjoyed forcing him to do the things they didn’t want to do, and later being assholes about the entire ordeal. Sickening. Annoying. He wanted to punch something, but his last Lemon Squeeze toy had burst and he couldn’t exactly buy another one unless a shop selling the product magically came up- which is why he was headed to the mall first. The store could wait if his emotions were at risk, running wild and rampant only for him to end up in jail because someone looked at him the wrong way. His brother was a little more lenient, cheery and friendlier than Luciano was.. not to mention the more talented of the two. Even his three sisters found their “youngest” brother easier to talk to about their issues. Luciano figured to solve any issues, should they arise, with his fists- especially in the case of his family. For a human, he was indeed as reckless as any other.

tab The sun was at its peak in the sky, bright though blinding as it warmed the area only a bit. His scarf was bundled around his neck, responsively snuggling into it as a particularly chilly breeze rushed through him. The car was lame, anyway. He would buy his own whenever the money came about, whenever he found Maurizio so they could goof off like the idiots they were meant to be together. It had definitely been some time since he had seen the ditzy, kind grin on Maurizio’s face and he wondered if it was still there through the years. When he wasn’t actively doing anything, sometimes, Luciano found himself picturing his companion, although older, with that same bubbly air. He doubted the other would remember him after so much time, and if he was fortunate enough, Maurizio had probably forgotten about him and found a wife, had kids. And just what was Luciano doing with himself? Going out shopping like a person with far too much time on their hands, that’s what. He was still quite a ways from his destination and from the Vargas’ estate, also. The constant trip west was irritating him as the area had quite a few twists and turns, making it very easy to get lost in. Luciano knew the area a bit, luckily, and could navigate just fine if he didn’t have any distractions, such as the Takahashi estate located in the region as well. Those bastards took too much effort to win over with that old, stick in the mud don he had met by pure chance. The guy was sick, but held just as much douchebaggery as a healthy person. That was another time he had wanted desperately to punch someone’s face in.

tab But, right now, after imaging the pleasure of beating certain others, seeing his old friend again, and reminding himself of his valued family- Luciano felt considerably better than he did when he started the trek to the store. Maybe he would take his time at a detour, packing up snowballs and throwing them into the faces of those bastards the Takahashi’s. Maybe he would treat himself to Starbucks later on, no rush, no hurry. He had all the time in the world.

OUTOFCHARACTER

IhavenoideawhereIwanttheLocationpartatonthislayout.

OTL I'll just put it in the OOC for the time being. Shameless interaction.

*** On the way to the Mall, and then the convenience store.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

♫Failure is not an option♫

Sunday had to smile at Mocha’s words, about making sure no one would think of getting rid of him, even though he sort of doubted that that cross-dressing water-spirit would be able to charm the higher-ups into keeping him if he did become unnecessary, it made him feel better about his flaws. He squeezed Mocha’s hand as it was taken for the last time, being careful not to pinch the blonde’s skin in the joints, something he had done to someone once before, which hadn’t exactly gone down well even though he hadn’t meant to do it, and gripped at the side of the Asrai’s dress, making it seem as if he were leading him even if the eyeless dragon was currently using his flirty friend’s sight to see.

sunda could hear a soft humming, thanks to the heightened hearing that came with his blindness, and he wondered if it was the cook or Dawn, though he wouldn’t ask, it seemed like it had been done softly as if to keep people from hearing. The dragon laid his head against the water-spirit’s shoulder and pressed their sides together, trying to absorb more of the cross-dresser’s body-heat as possible now that they were going to be leaving the slight warmth of the building for the snowy outside, undoubtedly his metal feet would be absoloutely freezing after he was done trudging through the snow. “We taking your car or walking? To be honest I’m hoping car.” Sunny did so enjoy riding in cars and he got to very rarely, because of his blindness he wasn’t allowed to drive and he wasn’t quite high enough to have the ability to request someone drive him, thus he usually had to walk around the town unless someone was nice enough to offer.

♫I won't let myself lose again♫

To report my whereabouts: Takahashi Estate, Heading out

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
✖$asha✖

✚The world shall burn to the ground✚

Sasha tensed, though it was impossible to tell if one was not looking for it, slightly when the Zolnerowhich high ups spoke and fingered one of the knives hidden up his long sleeve, preparing himself to use it if so needed, however he relaxed soon after when it seemed they had not taken too much offense to Gigi’s outburst, even though the Second in Command had seemed to be trying to fan the fire, or at least that’s how it seemed to the half-vampire, the lycan was certainly the conniving type, that was for sure. The bodyguard noticed the lycan’s glance and shot him a smirk, fangs bared slightly in what could be seen an attempt of threat, but yet again the sharp canines were always visible so it might have meant very little, only the emotionless male knew for sure.

Sasha turned and left the room when Gigi gestured for him to, almost shaking his head at the somewhat lame excuse his boss had came up with for his annoyed outburst, the Halfling knew for sure the Romanello hadn’t left any taps on, since he had been with the boy all morning. He quickly grabbed the coat from the living room, not wanting to leave Gigi alone with an enemy family for long, and held the garment out for him to take a hold of, his mismatched orbs looking at the two males still seated at the table. “Au revoir.”

✚And my heart won't even stir✚

Where Sasha be at: Zolnerowhich Estate

((Au revoir - Goodbye))

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Mocha Saito

People will fall for anyone with a pretty dress
And shoes to match

Guess where I am: Driveway of the Takahashi

User Image

...You can tell from the scars on my arms, the cracks in my hips, the dents in my car and the blisters on my lips...

Mocha was a cross dresser for a few reasons it seemed. No one knew it, he had never told anyone. He was after all a rare male form of a mermaid. And it seemed as if he had been surrounded by woman his whole life. Mermaids enticed people to have sex with them, and he had learned how to seduce from woman. Thus, making him only able to seduce men. Not to mention, as a child wanting to dress up like a boy was practically sin among his family of girls. He was to dress up like a girl and like it. Mocha wasn't even sure when he had worn boys clothes last. He smiled and allowed his dragon friend to cuddle next to him before their boy joined them. His purse laying on his shoulder. Mocha looking between the two men, thinking to himself that these were two candidates he wouldn't mind sleeping with. However, his boss was a bit far fetch at the moment. Mocha nearly giggled, "Car of course!" He exclaimed before reaching into his purse for his keys pulling them out a second later.

"Okay, let's see, first thing we should do is go to this one store I always go to. I know the cutest scarf for you Sunny!" Mocha said laughing as the three men exited the house heading to Mocha's car parked on the side of the drive way. Left forgotten from Mocha's arrival that morning. "Someone better call shot gun, because I sure as heck won't be riding b***h!" He joked, it was his car, he fully intended on driving it.

...That'd I'm not the carefullest girl you could tell...
User Image

Takahashi's Family
Second-In-Command
¦┅Mood: MellowWith: Sunday and MochaLocation: Takahashi Estate, Outside┅¦
User Image

Dawn didn't want about having someone drive him around like he was still a little kid. "I will drive my self." Dawn said as he walked to his bike. "I will just follow you there." Dawn said as he put on his helmet. Dawn didn't get cold easily, since his is a shifter and all. Dawn was usually burning up. His temper normally is between 135 and 160. Dawn was a very hot boy.

Dawn get on his bike and opened the shield part on his helmet. Dawn hummed a little bit his self knowing they couldn't hear him from where he was. He wait to start his bike up until he knew they were ready to go. The song his was humming now was a song the he knew how to play on the piano. It was called Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. Dawn taught his self how to play the piano. His mother loved listening to him play while she had a nightcap.

done with."
- Harry Crews
I like to need things."
-Robert Plant

Out Of Cross Bows:
N/A
The Invisable Spaz
Pantsless Ghost

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

Sunday made an excited nose at the confirmation of using the car and let go Mocha to run a few steps ahead to wait at the car for the aquatic male to catch up, bouncing on the toes of his prosthetics. He turned his head slightly when Mocha said he knew a store with a cute scarf for him, head tilted to one side. “Is it soft and warm and pretty?” Okay, so he wasn’t as interested in how the mentioned scarf would look, but he was hoping it would be soft and warm, he liked soft and warm things, they felt nice against his skin and kept him from freezing to death, a plus plus in the dragon’s opinion.

Sunny was going to open his mouth to say he was happy with whatever seat he got, but it seemed Dawn was going to drive himself, and the dragon momentarily wondered what it was like to ride on a motorcycle, though he doubted if he ever got the opportunity to try he would decline, not only would his metal limbs possibly scratch the paintwork, but if it crashed he could get seriously hurt or break his prosthetics, and god knew he was already handicapped enough without that happening. The eyeless man had to admit he was happy the Second in Command was taking his own transportation; it meant he definitely got the front seat, and he really liked the front seat. When the doors were unlocked the dragon opened the passenger side door and slipped inside, closing it after him and sitting with his knees against the seat in a kneeling position, body turned to face the window and fingers gripping the door, he knew he was meant to wear his seatbelt but he never did, it made him feel trapped in the seat and he had had panic attacks before because of it.

To report my whereabouts: Mocha’s Car

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Mocha Saito

And shoes to match

Guess where I am: Driveway of the Takahashi

User Image

...You can tell from the scars on my arms, the cracks in my hips, the dents in my car and the blisters on my lips...

Mocha snorted, "Of course, I wouldn't put you in something ugly!" He exclaimed as their boss took his own ride. Mocha taking a second to tilt his head in curiosity. Awe, well they would meet up later then. Following Sunday to the car, he quickly opened the doors and slid inside. Meeting Sunday sitting very awkwardly in the seat next to him. "One day you'll get in a car crash you know." He mumbled to himself before he put on his seat belt and started the car. "I can't wait, there are so many things for you to try on. Oh and there's this one store that I just love. Of course I hope you won't mind me getting some things for myself too!" He said excited as he pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street. Continuing on to rant at the poor dragon, the blond slowly began to wander to look at himself in the mirror. Seeing that his wig had slightly turned. He needed some new hair pins as well it seemed.

The blond sighed and twisted the wig slightly before turning his attention back to the road. Hopefully they would arrive quickly and he could fix his make up and hair. Goodness, he was in such a good mood that day. Willing to redo his makeup. He nearly giggled to himself again before he spotted the mall. "Yes, we're here." He said, having no way to mask his excitement.

((O.o.c: Guys, I won't be on for the next couple of days. So please just have Mocha follow Sunday and Dawn about at the mall until I get back? Or something like that. Same thing for Antonio just use him as you please.))
User Image

Takahashi's Family
Second-In-Command
¦┅Mood: MellowWith: Sunday and MochaLocation: The Mall┅¦
User Image

As soon as both Sunday and Mocha get in the car, Dawn started up his bike. He followed Mocha to the mall. Dawn didn't know if he like the idea of some kid dressing him even though he said yes to it. Dawn continue to hum as rode. A few minutes later they were at the mall and parking their rides. Dawn took his helmet off and shook his head. He got off his bike and walked over to the back seat of Mocha's car and opened the door.

He placed his helmet in the seat and locked the door. Dawn will also put his shopping bags in the car as well. Dawn didn't mean to be scare. Hopefully today would help them relax around him a little more. He waited until they were both out of the car until he started to walk.

done with."
- Harry Crews
I like to need things."
-Robert Plant

Out Of Cross Bows:
Okay. Have fun and be safe.
The Invisable Spaz
Pantsless Ghost

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

Sunday shook his head, smiling brightly “Of course I know you wouldn’t, the last was sort of a joke.” It really was, the water-spirit was always dressed so pretty that he doubted he would purposely dress him in something hideous. He would have rolled his eyes had he still bore them at Mocha saying he would get into an accident one day. “We won’t get into an accident if you keep your eyes on the road Mocha. Preen when you don’t have a living cargo in your car.” The dragon turned in his seat, so he was facing the Asrai, hands resting between his knees and head tilted slightly. “What store would that be Momo. Would I like it too?” Sunday could be rather child-like sometimes and just like a child he was curious, maybe not the best thing to be in this line of work.

When they arrived and left the car, Sunday gripped onto Momo and laid his cheek against the spirit’s shoulder, nuzzling into his warmth as they followed after Dawn, his sharp teeth nibbling at his bottom lip. It wasn’t the fact that Damn might have had a scary disposition that frightened the eyeless dragon, but that he was in a position of power over him, a harmless kitten could have been given the role of Second in Command and he would find it terrifying. “Do you want to go to the food court first, Da- Sir? You haven’t eaten yet.” The words were spoken softly in a wavering tone, clear nervousness in his voice, he hoped Dawn hadn't heard him nearly speak his name, and in fact he almost used his habit calling people by the first part of their name repeated.

To report my whereabouts: Mocha’s Car

((I'm happy to wait for Spaz to come back, I'll leave the decison to you Bloodysoul.))

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Mocha Saito

And shoes to match

Guess where I am: The mall

User Image

Mocha snickered, well Sunday couldn't tell the future right? How would he know that Mocha was always paying attention. He would admit to himself that he had a few times looked at himself in the mirror or did his make up while he was driving. He couldn't help himself, mermaids should always look eternally beautiful right? However, he let the comment go with another giggle and the drive went smoothly. And locating their boss was easy as well. "Oh yes sir, you said that you were hungry." He commented smiling as Sunday snuggled close to the mermaid. His cold hands feeling nearly wonderful for him. He did enjoy the cold, and even the air seemed to be agreeable with him today. "I was hoping that we could wait a while before eating. Right now everyone should be piling in on the lines..." It was a suggestion, sadly, Mocha wouldn't get what he wanted if the boss didn't want to do it. It was the one thing Mocha was going to dislike.

He was a spoiled child nearly. If he wanted something he would get it most of the time with his charm. And when he didn't it was nearly hell fire for him. Thankfully most men liked a pretty girl, and most women like a cute cross dresser(other than a few religious parties). As for his bosses, well he couldn't be sure if they liked him or not.

((O.o.c: I'm back! And i'm really hoping that this didn't die while I was gone!))
User Image

Takahashi's Family
Second-In-Command
¦┅Mood: MellowWith: Sunday and MochaLocation: The Mall, Outside┅¦
User Image

Dawn glanced at Sunday when he spoke. "No, not really. Like Mocha said we can eat later. I will just pick a snack before we do some shopping." Dawn said in a sweet voice. "Oh, and call me Dawn. You can use Sir when other's are around." Dawn hated being called Sir. He can hear the people at his office calling him Sir and it drives him crazy.That might be a reason why he left.

He notice how close Sunday and Mocha was. Dawn has never been that close to any one. All of his so close friends was just by his side for his money. "Let's go." Dawn started to walk toward the build, leaving Mocha and Sunday alone. Dawn was going to just get something small and a drink before they go shopping.

done with."
- Harry Crews
I like to need things."
-Robert Plant

Out Of Cross Bows:
Edited you can reply now...
The Invisable Spaz
Pantsless Ghost

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

Sunday made a soft noise in the back of his throat and nodded when Dawn told them to to call him by his name, finding it sort of strange, everyone else that had ever had power over the dragon had insisted on being called some sort of honourific. "Yes Si- Dawn." He bit the lip he had been chewing harder, letting go of it once he felt his small fangs digging too harshly into the sensitive skin, he really was a screw-up, first nearly calling the second in command by name without permission and now almost calling him 'sir' when they were told not too, he really needed to shape up before he got himself 'fired'.

Sunday was happy to hear they would go shopping, then eat, since he wasn't in the mood to sit while one person ate, if he sat around too much it began to hurt the stub of his tail, but then again the remanants of all his removed body-parts hurt sometimes, something about nerve damage creating phantom pains, he never understood exactly what that meant, it was just something he had been told by the doctor that checked him out after his 'rescue' from slavery. He nuzzled his cheek against Mocha's shoulder and let out a small sigh. "What we doing now?"

To report my whereabouts: Mall

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas