Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image
Where: In The Rᴏᴍᴀɴᴇʟʟᴏ's House
How I feel: Scared

User Image
When Zan was let down, and that he saw Toni had opened the door his tail wagged wildly. The goofy blonde lycan bolted towards the door barely unable to stop himself. When he finally got outside he turned back to see the one how once held him grabbing onto the large wolf's neck. Zan wondered if he should go help, but when the wolf was released Zan felt everything was going to easy for that wolf now. He then bolted off back towards home. His tail wagging, and his head low he finally made it home quickly. Zan jumped up on the door, and opened it with his mouth. He pushed the door open, and closed it with his head.

Zan sniffed the air and could smell that Mathew had left a while ago. His tail ticked in annoyance. Zan went and found his bag. He grabbed a mouth full of clothes, and walked into the bathroom. He turned back into his human form, and put on his clothes. He had on a white button up shirt, and blue jeans. Zan then put on a black dress vest, and the left the bathroom. He walked back over to his bag and found his allergy pills. He swallowed two of them, and left the house to go look for Mathew.

Zan hated how his nose did not work so well in human form. He sniffed the air, and followed the smell of Mathew and the two cats. He shook his head. He hated the smell of the cats. Zan started to run, and even his human form Zan ran fast. Soon he came upon a mall. He sniffed the air, and found Mathew. He saw him enter a pancake house. Zan's tail wagged happily as he tackled Mathew and wrapped his arms around the top part of Mathew. "FOUND YOU!" He said happily with a big grin.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
                                  User Image

ɢɪɢɪ ʀɴʟʟ
                                                      tab ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
                                                      sᴏ ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, sᴏ ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ tab tab ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ➟
                                                      tab
                                                      『 feeling( exasperated° ) tab with (no one° ) tab where ( romanello estate,bedroom° )

Gigi bit his tongue after the fizz of his lie had settled down. Sasha didn’t give the public, heartfelt confession he wanted, neither a confession at all, but he felt the need to say something- to gauge a reaction from Antonio. That was horrible of him. Antonio’s fingers were particularly gentle on his cheek, but it wasn’t Sasha. What was his excuse for wanting them to linger just a bit longer? He pressed his lips into a thin line, on his absolute last limit with the mermaid story. Sasha would tell him if he was interested in someone else, for neither had any reasons to keep secrets. Lovers should know every single detail about one another. Then, there was Antonio with his nonsense about loving him. While it definitely made his cheeks blossom a warm color, he felt as if he was technically betraying Sasha. The blond shook his head as Spanish caught his ears, frowning instinctively when he felt as if he was to be offended then and there. Gigi thought, overall, that he was a very kind person. At one point, he considered spitting something vicious back at the taller of the two, but settled for stepping out of arm reach, though he was certainly deterred by the smirk. He’d seen it before- only one time too many. That was the face of someone brutal.

He bared his teeth, red in shame and fury from the words being said. Maybe he’d taken a little more time to get dressed so that Sasha would dare peek his way sometimes. Perhaps he would comb his hair especially nice on others so that it would be commented on. But, Antonio had no right to say those things. He could have hit this man, this bitter hole of the person that seconded after him. Tears pricked in the corner of his eyes, tiny, clear orbs daring for a finishing blow to be delivered before spilling. Gigi scrubbed them away with the back of his sleeve. If things continued the way they were, he was going to end up with a headache. If Antonio’s heart was really clasped in his fingers, Gigi wanted it to burst by then from the way he would be gripping it. Sasha’s abrupt appearance startled him, and the words didn’t make his head pound any less than already. He was fortunate for Zan being a distraction, as well as something else his ears could not pick up as he fled down the hall. Gigi’s choice of relief had been the bathroom in his bedroom, arms shooting out and searching for something to ease his throbbing headache. When his search turned out empty, Gigi could have scowled. He locked the bathroom door and practically flew to the mirror. Antonio was just trying to psyche his mind. He looked fine- almost a splitting image of Grantz.. not anymore than Davide was. Maybe he was a tad too short, and just a bit paler than most. His eyes, God, that could have been the worst of him. His mother’s eyes were blue, and Grantz’s brow. That other woman had green eyes. Where did he come in- the weird child? He was definitely willing to give up Davide came, for it was his step-brother’s job before being Gigi’s. That was the only reason he faced such luxury, or had come into contact with these strangers.. these beasts. He had tried to make sense of them, asking Sasha to drink from him, but even that was too much to say. Antonio’s dumb bitemarks were his only prize to show, and they made his neck still ache like a mosquito pest. Gigi had almost forgotten why he agreed to them- for the purpose of Sasha, who, despite not knowing about them, could have been a little more inquisitive for his sake.

Nevertheless, he had fun that night, may it have been the alcohol, or something else doing it to him. He liked being able to read the expressions on someone’s face, as well as controlling them. The difference between a real smile had become a lot clearer. Gigi shook his head. Best he’d stop thinking before another headache showed up.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Pie Enabler 100
    User Image

User Image

I feel like: Howling and laughing?
    My thoughts are: Sasha, you make me laugh
    My location: Romanello estate

Fingers wrapped around his neck, and Antonio found himself smirking again. Staring at the half breed in satisfaction. Intimidation hardly worked when it involved other beings. "Let's not forget amor--" He curled his fingers around Sasha's wrist. "Only Inuit Magic can in any way hurt me." Which would only bring on another indication that his injuries were not from a creature on the beach but from his own culture itself. He dropped his hand away, listening to Sasha before he laughed. "Let's just put it straight. I. Don't. Give. A. ********." He breathed, "Usted está igual de mal. I know what sex smells like. I'm a maldito wolf. I think I know my scents." He continued, "You can say, feeding, you can say whatever you want. My date with mi amor, was about you not loving him. And people who sleep around, when they 'love' someone else, is not love." Sasha released his throat, and Antonio watched the being scamper away. His head turning to see that Gigi had disappeared as well. Probably to cry in the restroom. He continued to smirk, his legs snapped again and he tilted his head back. Ow, that one had stung.

He blinked away his wandering thoughts, alright, he was to exhausted now. He sighed and headed back to his room. Taking a moment to look down the hall before considering apologizing to Gigi. Then he growled, no, Gigi could sit this one out. He wanted Gigi to cry.

He growled again before he went into his room and closed the door behind him. To exhausted to even consider making his burrow again he sat on his bed before laying back, curling up into a ball before he fell asleep.

((o.oc: Usted está igual de mal;; You are equally bad
    maldito;; ********
    ))

King Arumat's Husband

User Image
    "This life is yours"

User Image

Name:Ryuzaki, Ryuu
    Feeling at the time:content
    Thoughts:Should go pick Sunday up now.

User Image

After buying so many things Ryuu had gone back to the car and placed everything into the trunk that could fit and anything else in the passenger seat, in front of the car. I have been an hour or close to it and was nearing a second hour since he had lost track of time now he knew that Sunday had told him he didn't need a ride back but it was his job to go see that he had gotten there and gotten back to the Takahashi Estate safely. If not he wasn't sure what the Don would say if he had returned without Sunday. After all the Don was kind enough to rabbit sit Sunday's pet bunny Kaguya and he probably would have wanted to do other things than to pet sit. On the other hand it could be made into a play date for his own pet rather than pet sitting, but still in a way he was still pet sitting for Sunday since he was out doing his job for the Don. Ryuu made sure that everything was alright before he drove off, he didn't want to forget anything or had anything spilled in the car after all it wasn't his car he was driving it was one of the Don's since his was being worked on. It had been damaged a while back before he left on his trip back to there home country. And since he wasn't here in Claymore to over see the repairs he didn't see the point of having it fixed while he was away because he wanted to make sure that everything he'd point out would be fixed right way and the first time he didn't want to have to come back and have something worked on the car again.

"Am I right? or am I wrong?.... and it is here that I belong."

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Pie Enabler 100
    User Image

User Image

Where I am: Pancake House
    How I am feeling: Feeling.. content

Mathew's ears perked while the host talked to Mathew. The amarok shrugged his shoulders at the sitting place before he drifted into thoughts. Why wasn't there any women around there anyway? Sure he had seen a girl the night before at the bar he was at, but she seemed to be the only one. Not to mention, how dull it was to only have men. He could care less for gender, but sometimes a cute girl wouldn't be to bad. After all, Mathew was meant to be a dominant wolf, he eventually wanted a girl for himself.

His body tensed before he growled, Zan jumping against him, sending his tail into a frizz before he jerked to look at Zan. "What the ********?" He asked, his ears pinned against his head. Again with this pup, always so happy, it was reminding him of Toni again and it nearly made him sick. Nevertheless, this was his sub by chance, and he would treat him as such. Mathew snorted, "So decided to come back from my filth of a cousin?" He mumbled before reaching forward to flick one of the pup's ears, "You do realize that in a normal pack, i'd bite you for running off to hang out with a rouge?" He questioned his ears twitching before he gestured Zan to follow him. "Come on, let's eat, i'm starving," Not eating dinner the night before and now it was heading to noon he could eat a whole village of humans. Not that he truly could, but hey, he could have small and minor hopes.

((o.o.c: Sorry short))

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Jack-pot 100
    User Image

Name:_____Takahashi, Shiki _____×××××××××

Nick Name:Icy Don
    L o c a t i o n: Study/Office
    F e e l i n g: tired
    T h o u g h t s: "So bored"

After spending a few hours in the musical room, Shiki eventually went back to his study and noticed the pile of papers he had given Dawn earlier, looks like he finished them off and returned them while he was out. Well as long as they had gotten done he didn't care about anything else and it seemed that there were more in his In box as well. Walking over to his desk he sat down on his chair and checked up on the two bunny's, they seemed to be napping for the moment to he turned back towards his desk and sorted through the papers on his desk. He put away the ones Dawn had done after going over and through them, then after going through that stack he began going through the papers in his In box on his desk. Work just never seemed to stop for even a single moment.

He even had to answer a few calls, from different people about different deals that were going down and such. It was all work like normal maybe he should just put everything on hold and head out but Ryuu was out so if he left the Estate without his bodyguard then Ryuu would end up lecturing him for hours on end and he didn't want that, that would just be one huge headache that he really didn't need. Shiki just went back to work sneaking candies every now and then to keep him going and even checking up on Caius and Kaguya. Thinking of which he just hoped that Sunny was alright, they should've both been back by now, that or they could've just decided to do stuff in town. It just didn't seem fair here he was stuck at the Estate bored and dealing with work while his other members were off doing whatever they wanted and having fun.

Shiki was feeling a little dejected right now but there wasn't anything he could do but just get through all his work so that it wouldn't pile up again that's the last thing he wanted to happen... again.

User Image

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
    • Falling For You 25
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Candy Fiend 150
    Kitsun Curry

The Terror-Twins~ Schro And Chesh

♫And when we fight we fight together, not alone. All for one and one for all♫

Chesh purred softly when a hand was placed on his head and leant into the touch, practically nuzzling the hand in a silent request for pats, both twins were suckers for being petted, especially scratches being the ears, they were after all cats. Schro pouted at the question of what they were causing, looking mildly insulted and he reaches up to tuck strands of hair behind one ear, even though they fell right back into their previous position. “That’s just mean, why do you think we’re causing something? We’re just here with Matty-Puppy to get some pancakes.” Alright, so maybe the Nova-Twins had a reason to suspect the Terror-Twins were up to something, it wasn’t like they had the best of track records when it came to causing trouble.

The talk of pancakes made Chesh’s stomach rumble, unlike his dead counterpart he actually needed to eat to survive, Schro when it came right down to it was just a reanimated corpse, he had no pulse, it was impossible for him to have one since his heart had been badly damaged when he had been killed, and the only reason he breathed was out of habit from when he had still been alive. With a small friendly hug and a nuzzle to the cheek, Chesh was standing and holding Schro’s hand. “We gotta go now or we might miss out on our pancakes, but you’re welcome to come with us if you want.” With that, the twin cats turned and weaved their way through the crowded food court towards the pancake place, slow so that Idigo and Ichigo could follow if they so wanted.

♫And if we fall we fall together, not alone. All for one and one for all♫

Causing trouble at: Mall

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
    • Falling For You 25
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Candy Fiend 150
    ✖$asha✖

✚The world shall burn to the ground and my heart won't even stir ✚

Sasha watched Antonio leave with narrowed eyes as the wolf left. Oh how he wanted to tear him apart, watch him bleed and suffer, but that would do nothing to the mutt, any damage he inflicted wouldn’t last long at all since as an elf/vampire hybrid, and a French one at that, he had no Inuit magic with which to properly harm Antonio. The Halfling had finally figured out what that stabbing pain in his heart, the pain whenever Gigi got too close to another, especially Toni, was. He was jealous and what he had said when his seals had temporarily broken was true, he did love Gigi, he just had trouble showing it, because he had never loved someone before, or at least loved someone in a way that wasn’t entirely platonic. Sure he slept around a little bit, but he’d cut down somewhat from how bad he used to be, now he only had sex with other people if Gigi was too busy for him, he needed the sex, the passion and the pleasure were the closest thing he had when his seals were working to true emotion and he felt hollow without it, like he was just a empty shell pretending to be a real person.

After Antonio was gone, he looked down the hall that he had heard the shout from before. He should go see what it was, but he wasn’t meant to go anywhere near Fio’s room, and no matter how much he wanted to visit his ‘little brother’ he just couldn’t go against an order from his boss, even if said boss had been dead for quite some time. Besides, he had to go check on Gigi to make sure the little Don was alright, he had looked quite devastated when he had fled. He followed his nose to Gigi’s room and figured he was in the bathroom since he couldn’t see him in the room. The vampiric elf crossed the room and closed his eyes as he put a hand to the door, his hand seeming to turn to a thick black slime which seeped into the lock, he would probably get yelled at by Gigi for breaking into the bathroom, but he didn’t think the younger would actually let him in. After a few moments there was a soft click and Sasha opened the door to slip inside, heading straight to Gigi to wrap his arms around him and rest his chin on top of his head. “Mon Amour, I meant what I said. I do love you even if I may not always show it.” He pulled away slightly to pull down Gigi’s collar, revealing, as he’d thought, some painful looking bitemarks, and he placed a gentle finger on one. “I get so jealous when you flirt with Le Chien. I want to rip him apart so he can’t be taking you away from me”

✚Depending on the time of day the French go either way✚

Where Sasha be at: Romanello Estate, Halls/Gigi’s bathroom

Sparkly Genius

User Image
    ʟᴜᴄɪᴀɴᴏ ɢᴇʀᴀʟᴅɪ
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

tab tab ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴄʜᴀ
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ғʀᴏɴᴛ

tab Luciano blossomed red, kicking the sand under his feet sheepishly as he attempted to wave off the compliment coolly, but he probably wasn’t doing very much of a good job. Her voice was nice, if not a little lower for a girl, but it could have been because of the weather. He hoped he hadn’t gotten her sick while standing around outside the way he was. It was silent between them, though, Luciano could feel her smiling as he watched her toes curl inward into the sand and search for something- shoes, logically. She hadn’t accepted his proposal until finding her sandals, in which Luciano could not help thanking whatever God there was for meeting her. But she didn’t like seafood. It didn’t deter him as much as he figured, nevertheless he checked it in his memory for later- if he’d ever get to take her out again. He wondered if he seemed odd staring the way he did. Mocha was just sweeping sand from her body, but Luciano could not help admiring the way her hair fell around her shoulders when she leaned to do that, or the really soft way she had of talking to him. He was fortunate to have met her, in the case of giving that weird Dimitri fellow the wrong idea. It was embarrassing enough he had kissed the guy more than once. Luciano was assured that he could keep that part a secret if Mocha ever brought something of the sort up to the public.

tab He shuddered as he realized that she was speaking once again, talking about her car. He felt a little embarrassed that he was barely trusted with a car and got his Vespa run over by a truck on his second day in Claymore while she drove- when he was the one who asked her out in the first place. “T-that’ll be cool,” he said with a small grumble, feigning annoyance as he rattled his head for a lie. “My car’s busted after some a*****e crashed into it. I hope you can prove that, at least, a few of the people in this weird country are sensible.” He laughed dryly as he recalled a few faces, the doe-eyed Don-wannabe he was supposed to be doing his job on. That family had already broken up what little sanity the Vargas’ had left. He wondered what he and Dew would do once things fell apart. Returning to Italy with no title to his name would be just enough for his brother to get under his skin about again. Luciano idly gazed forward, arching a brow as he watched Mocha lean forth into her car to get something. He couldn’t honestly say his eyes were on anything else rather than below her waist, but who could? It was right in front of him. “Grazie. If you’re cold, we can drive. I just figured walking would be sort of, you know, relaxing. There’s a lot of twists and turns, though, so you’re welcome to hold my, u-uh, hand.” He exhaled a puff of smoke into the wintery air, averting his eyes as she held a coat before him (which he grudgingly accepted) and smiled.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Pie Enabler 100
    User Image

User Image

If happy ever a f t e r did exist
    I would still be h o l d i n g you like this

xxxMocha made a short realization that the red head was watching him. Not just staring at him blankly but actually looking at him. When he was walking and when he bent over(which he suspected to be because he was bent over after all). He felt a twinge of pink hit his cheeks while he was bent over, his hand tapping against his cheek before he eased away his blush and took a moment to just stare back at the male. "Busted huh? That really sucks, people say i'm good at driving. But i'm just to trustworthy, this poor thing was totaled not to long ago, let one of my sisters drive it." Never let a pre teen mermaid drive a car. It was bound to end horribly, which did before he came to Claymore. His sister taking his car before crashing into a telephone pole. And well, thankfully Mocha had the money to repair it. Looking at his sweater, he thanked god before sliding it on that it was thin, and probably would keep him cold. After all, him being warm wouldn't make him to happy with his surroundings. Shuffling his feet he heard Luciano speak again before he stared in utter surprise. Holding his hand? How... adorable. The blond laughed, his hand reaching to take the other's, feeling the warmth of his palm and the chill of his fingers. "I was laying in the sand and snow all morning. Trust me when I say that the cold hardly bothers me." He breathed before looking at the other's hand. It was rather comforting. And it seemed to fit rather perfectly. And Mocha could not recall when he had held hands like this before he stepped closer to Luciano. "You sure are surprising. A sure gentlemen," He smiled rather brightly at the other before locking his car and closing the door. "Lead the way Luci~!" He shorted his name on a whim, enjoying the way it sounded. Sure, Luci was a girl name(it being Lucy and all) but it sounded rather charming and once again.. adorable.

"If it's okay to call you Luci after all." He hoped it would be alright, still not wanting to scare the kitty and all. He was beginning to feel more talkative with the other, even if they were still standing still. "I'll warn you that I talk a lot too," He apologized silently before pulling at his own sweater, adjusting himself out of habit. "Hm, so how long have you been here?" He asked, he knew that there weren't to many girls on this island, and that he was probably one of the only ones that looked like a girl. A lot of the times people swooned over him until they found out the truth. He was surprised that he hadn't seen Luciano before.

All those f a i r y t a l e s are full of s**t
    One more f u c k i n g love song, I'll be sick

OutOfCreativity: Look at how beautiful Mocha is now. [/Arm flail] If ya'll want a posting style like this one, the shop is right Here

☼Mocha is at the beach

Shortshortshort they are all short to tired to write~~

User Image

Sparkly Genius

User Image

ɢɪɢɪ ʀɴʟʟ
                                                        tab ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
                                                        sᴏ ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, sᴏ ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ tab tab ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ➟
                                                        tab
                                                        『 feeling( exasperated° ) tab with (no one° ) tab where ( romanello estate,bedroom° )

He checked his appearance, and then checked it once more. Another time for the sake of his sanity, and one more after that. Gigi wondered what his flaws exactly were, so that he would be able to successfully deal with them without having very many issues in the future. Would Sasha like him a little thinner, or perhaps he should gain more weight? Antonio certainly didn’t have any problem with how he looked. In fact, that puzzling male had said nothing about him needing to change. Sure, he was a little rough, but it wasn’t very much distinguishable from Sasha, was it? Gigi knitted his eyebrows together a bit solemnly. He’d somehow always go off in comparing the two – even though they both were almost alike in the oddest of places. Whatever fault one had if another quality didn’t make up for it, the other person did instead. That was very much troubling, as it constantly worked at the fissures of his mind and shaped his thoughts differently at each pause. His headaches would grow to monstrous sizes, and – the click of the lock set his thoughts off balance, and Gigi would have instinctively turned if not for the sensation of familiarity overcoming his body. He didn’t have to glance up to the mirror to know that it was Sasha. The Sasha the he bragged and lied about to Antonio to make him hurt.

Gigi reddened all the way to his ears, but looked still rather gloomily at the sink instead of the mirror. It looked as if it painted his thoughts onto a blurry canvas. He was torn in between hanging it up, or tossing it away, which would be severely uncharacteristic. Gigi shuddered dreamily at the confession, much more direct than the others he was used to, definitely.

Gigi’s heart strummed with the pace of an upbeat, Latin song, graciously accepting his new title by giving the hands locked around his waist a gentle squeeze. He wished he had paid better attention with learning his foreign languages, for the most romantic thing he could think of would sound the best in French, wouldn’t it? Grantz had assured that it was needed in a workforce like this one, and although it was pleasing to the ears, he had no real benefits from it when he couldn’t even understand it. He inwardly cringed when those pesky hickeys showed a messy aftermath. He was certainly over the desire to infuriate Sasha, so having them seen made him anxious and embarrassed. Nevertheless, he needn’t entangle himself even further into the two of them for the time being. Dependency was like an aphrodisiac, so the freedom of himself might ease his mind some. He just hoped the bubbling regret would not surface later on. “Sasha,” he murmured, reluctantly glancing up to the mirror .He didn’t sound very confident in his words, but could more or less make it seem as so. “I- I, well.. I think we should take a break. N-not because I’m unhappy, if you’re thinking that. I just.. uh, have plenty to think about, and you.. as wonderful as you are, won’t help them. S-so, it’s not you, it’s me.” The line felt dry on his tongue – overused, even if it was the truth in his occasion. Gigi was doing it for himself, while endeavoring to protect Sasha all the like. It was a generous thought, but.. He wanted to punch something. Why was there always a ‘but?’

Pantsless Ghost

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
      • Falling For You 25
      • Bunny Hunter 100
      • Candy Fiend 150
      sheep and lullaby

✖$asha✖

✚The world shall burn to the ground and my heart won't even stir ✚

Sasha gave a small chuckle as Gigi’s face turned a lovely shade of red at his long overdue confession and shifted his head slightly to softly nuzzle his cheek against the younger blonde’s cheek, the feeling of romantic love was new to him, why he hadn’t been able to recognise it, but he had seen enough lovers in his long life to be fairly certain that this was what one was meant to do with someone they loved, give them affectionate little touches and nuzzling had been a fairly affectionate thing for one to do in his home village, especially on the cheek or around the neck.

Sasha was quite content to snuggle into his Don in the bathroom, and he felt mildly happy, if one could call the diluted feelings that seeped past the seal happiness. Gigi had said he loved him before, that he knew Sasha loved him and was happy knowing that without a confession, now that the Halfling had confessed, there was no way he would lose his beloved boss to Antonio, Gig would be his and no one would never take him from him, he would even fight off the grim reaper if need be, he wasn’t going to willingly give up his Amour to anyone. He was his and his alone.

But then Gigi was talking, telling him that he thought they should take a break because he had a lot of things to think about and that wonderful as he was and not unhappy with it Gigi was, that Sasha wasn’t helping things, that it was Gigi, not Sasha. That sent a painful feeling through the vampiric elf’s heart and he began to dig his fingertips painfully into the bite mark they still rested against, until he realised what he was doing and pulled away from Gigi entirely. Sasha wasn’t stupid, and he was certainly not young enough for that whole ‘not you, it’s me’ thing to be new and fresh to him, hell, he’d used it himself when he needed to break off an affair he’d been having with someone or even when he had killed someone, he vaguely remembered using that same line moments before ripping out someone’s throat in the massacre that had earned him the seals that locked away his emotions. Gigi didn’t want him anymore, that had to be it, he didn’t want Sasha anymore, he wanted that dumb mutt he had slept with the night before. Oh how Sasha wanted to rip that dog limb from limb and present his head to Gigi on a silver platter to show him why one should never play with the heart of an elf, no matter that he was also half vampire, and just how cruel the race he had been raised as could be when scorned by a human. How he wanted to rip Gigi apart for even thinking of leaving him for someone else, like a lowly, pitiful human was better than someone with strong elven blood running through his veins.

As Sasha thought all this, his eyes had turned to their natural indigo colouring, before turning pitch black, the skin of his arms rippling, like something was just barely being held back from ripping through the skin, and if one could see his back and legs, they would see the same rippling around his shoulder-blades and from his knees down, the parts of his body that he could shape-shift. After a few minutes he shook his head and was back to normal, a small smile, seeming almost sad, on his lips. “If that is what you be wanting, very well.” He took a few steps forward to press his lips to Gig’s cheek in a brief kiss, before he turned around to walk towards the door. “If you’ll excuse me, I need to check on Mon Fleur and see what your pere wanted from me. I’m sure you can be sending a parcel and playing nice with the Takahashi’s lapin without getting yourself killed. And if not, you still have that gun I gave you yesterday.” The words were spoken almost bitterly and he closed the door rather loudly behind him, not slamming the wood, but certainly not being gentle with it either.

Once out of the room, he headed into his room and tore apart his draws until he found a bag of sweets, a gift from a maid that was a little sweet on him, before he walked down the halls, intent on visiting the Romanello’s little hitman, orders to stay away from him be damned, Fio had always helped him to calm down in the past when he had felt practically homicidal and unlike Gigi wouldn’t die if Sasha lost control and decided to tear him apart. Besides, if his theory was correct, he had a little messenger he needed to get away from his ‘little brother’ least the family he belonged to get angry he was held hostage and take it out on the whole Romanello Family.

✚Depending on the time of day the French go either way✚

Where Sasha be at: Romanello Estate, Halls/Gigi’s bathroom

((Mon Fleur - My Flower
      Pere - Father
      Lapin - Rabbit))

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Jack-pot 100
      User Image

Name:_____Takahashi, Shiki _____×××××××××

Nick Name:Icy Don
      L o c a t i o n: Takahashi Estate
      F e e l i n g: a bit worried
      T h o u g h t s: "It's been several hours now"

Shiki was a bit concerned that both Sunny and Ryuu haven't returned yet it couldn't have taken that long just to deliver a letter to someone and then head out afterwords to do some shopping or even looking around. Then again the others were still out doing things but he worried more for Sunny since he had a condition in away plus there was Ryuu he was never late in doing anything and always returned after he was done so that was odd of him. Shiki just hoped that the two were alright, plus his car was out at th emoment so he couldn't leave even if he wanted to go out and look for them himself. He tapped onto the desk rather irritatingly while he was going over paper work he had gotten more of. He wanted to go out and have a little fun even if he wasn't sure what fun was at the moment. Plus he had his bunny to look after as well as he was bunny sitting for Sunday.

ooc::sorry it's so short.

User Image

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
      The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image
      Where: Mall
      How I feel: Happy

User Image
      Zan's tail wagged crazily until Mathew flicked him int the ear. Zan's tail stopped and lowered itself and wrapped around one of his legs. He whimpered slightly. He wondered how Mathew knew he was near his cousin. His head tilted to the side slightly as he thought of it for a second or so. Then Zan followed Mathew into the building for food. Zan's tail only stayed at a mind tick in happiness for food.

"I was not with him at all!" Zan said on the offensive. His ears pinned flat against his head and his tail stopped wagging. Zan thought it might be a worth while cause to denine any interaction of being near Toni what so ever. Then Zan's quickish little mind started to turn and he decided to lie right through his teeth. "I was running a message to them!" He said in a sort of assertive tone of voice. Zan was never the best lier ever, but atleast he tried his best. He hoped Mathew would not talk to the boss man, and uncover Zan's little white lie.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff