Bio: Classified

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sliver wolf
Page Enta
Ok. Fine you don't have to answer. I shall just take my services else where.

im sorry mam i did answer

-nods- Just be a bit more alert next time. It might do you some good. And please. Call me Page.
Page Enta
Ahh. sweatdrop Well then.

Name: Page
Race: Shadowchild
WOC: Assassin Set
Job: Assassin
Bio: Classified

ill put u in
*In the distance the sound of some sort of engine or motor was heard running and drawing closer, or getting louder at least. A droning then kicked in to complment the other noise*
Page Enta
sliver wolf
Page Enta
Ok. Fine you don't have to answer. I shall just take my services else where.

im sorry mam i did answer

-nods- Just be a bit more alert next time. It might do you some good. And please. Call me Page.

no prob Page
Master Tonberry
*In the distance the sound of some sort of engine or motor was heard running and drawing closer, or getting louder at least. A droning then kicked in to complment the other noise*

hey do you have an avi

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Master Tonberry

-Her red eyes narrow as she watches cautionly.-
call me silver or wolf

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
'May I call you SW?' She blinks and sits underneath a tree, her eyes closed. 'Maybe..' her voice was soft and forlorn, but held a tone deep within of her secrects. Her ears twitched slightly as she listened to the plane above. 'How.. strange..'
Page Enta
'May I call you SW?' She blinks and sits underneath a tree, her eyes closed. 'Maybe..' her voice was soft and forlorn, but held a tone deep within of her secrects. Her ears twitched slightly as she listened to the plane above. 'How.. strange..'

sure
*The pilot of the aircraft opened up on the man and the woman with his four 26mm cannons, unleashing hundreds of depelted uranium rounds*
Master Tonberry
*The pilot of the aircraft opened up on the man and the woman with his four 26mm cannons, unleashing hundreds of depelted uranium rounds*

what are you doing
Master Tonberry
(( Attacking you? rolleyes ))
Master Tonberry
(( Attacking you? rolleyes ))

GEMLAX AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*trasforms to a demon* i shall finsih you once and for all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items