DO YOU LIKE THE DARK ANGELS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((*almost dies of laughter* that's rich! this guild won't last very long...))

((No... it won't. This is great entertainment.))
((hey.. don't you have something that belongs to me from Corbin?))

((Why, yes I do. I nearly forgot. sweatdrop ))

300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
only one person voted for no. looks you are outnumbered already. sad sad people.
Hey i want to join, how do i join.
*walks around them* "hah you guys are the most pathetic form of life yet you just won a prize!" *takes out two duel twin pistols and fires it at the members of the guild each bullet piercing their flesh inch by inch destroying their puny sense of living* "you guys won't last till next week."
Quote:
*walks around them* "hah you guys are the most pathetic form of life yet you just won a prize!" *takes out two duel twin pistols and fires it at the members of the guild each bullet piercing their flesh inch by inch destroying their puny sense of living* "you guys won't last till next week."
hey X remember me i used to be part of the DA but i'm not anymore but i'm still freinds with the people there so i hate these people *pulls out two gas masks and hands one to X and then puts one on himself then pulls out a grenade launcher filled with homemade poisonaus gas and shoots three canisters out then pulls out three incenidary grenades* get ready to run cause one that gas touches the fire well can you say kaboom? * iback up to the door then throw the grenades thus starting a fire then i run as fast as i can out of there*
*he laughs and applauds* "congratulations on the crappiest mafia i thought i hated the romani's but atleast when they send fighters somewhere they can fight half a** decent your guys cant even fight i give ya'll three days to survive unless mafias attack ya'll earlier or ya'll fight someone else earlier.
Quote:
*he laughs and applauds* "congratulations on the crappiest mafia i thought i hated the romani's but atleast when they send fighters somewhere they can fight half a** decent your guys cant even fight i give ya'll three days to survive unless mafias attack ya'll earlier or ya'll fight someone else earlier.
((hey we just blew up this place lol))
like i said but that wont stop it he isnt even here we need to just bug em' lol
Quote:
like i said but that wont stop it he isnt even here we need to just bug em' lol
oh ok cause i'm on mono's side

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items