Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our story so far

It's been several days since the lights went out. In just an instant the world as we knew it changed forever. The power shut off, phones shut off, computers fried, cars wouldn't start. But what happened to them all? Big brother happened. Slowly but surely an internal coup in the government has seen to it that certain people have risen to power. People who sent up EMPs or Electro Magnetic Pulse. These completely render certain electronics useless. Why would the government do this? Who is behind this?

All over the country super markets are empty, stores are robbed, and people begin running low on basic necessities such as food and water. Things begin to turn violent. But as the violence begins to reach an all time high a new threat emerges…

Almost out of no where camps spring up overnight all over the country and the department of homeland security begins taking away "problem" civilians and sometimes civilians for no reason at all. They begin to take control of towns. But some people refuse to let this injustice happen. The resistance.
Setting

Time Period-Modern Day

Location- West Palm Beach, Florida
Rules

1. No God Modding. Be realistic
2. No more than 2 Characters
3. You don't have unlimited supplies…
4. You don't have aimbot. Be realistic with your shooting.
5. PG16
6. Cussing is allowed but don't get to crazy
7. Have fun!
Character Bio

Name:

Weapons:

Resistance or DHS:

Appearance:

Skills:

Theme Song:
(Why not? rofl )

More Details:
Character Bio

Name: Jeb Madingly

Weapons: Colt M4 Carbine, Colt 1911, and Kabar knife

Resistance or DHS: Resistance

Appearance: Six foot even about 190 pounds. Dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. Is in good shape recently returning home for a visit from the Marine base in Virginia. Usually in his USMC battle uniform in MARPAT camo.

Skills: Shooting, Survival, Fishing, Hunting, Military Tactics.

Theme Song: Ready, Aim, Fire - Imagine Dragons

More Details: As a proud member of the military Jeb vowed to defend his country from all enemies foreign…and domestic. A key component of the resistance with great leadership skills. His main mission? Get his brother back.
Character Bio

Name: Lewis Madingly

Weapons: M16A2, Springfield XD9, Kabar

Resistance or DHS: Resistance Leader

Appearance: About 5 feet 11 inches and 210 pounds the former Marine is far from in shape but can still fight. Dark blonde almost brown hair and light blue eyes. Usually wearing classic woodland camo.

Skills:Shooting, Bartering, Military Tactics.

Theme Song: If I Had a Heart- Fever Ray
(Why not? )

More Details:He's a tough as nails former Marine that loves his country. A activist for the second amendment and also gun store owner. He's dead set on getting his son back from the DHS
Jeb Stuart

I walked heel to toe silently. I couldn't risk revealing myself now. I knew just feet away lay my objective. I could hear voices but I couldn't tell how many. I slowed as I reached the clearing at the end of the tree line. I brought myself to a crawl as I peaked between the dense Florida brush. I silently gasped. I thought to myself My Father's store…

The parking lot contained humvees and large military troop transport type trucks. I could see DHS in full black BDU's hauling out the gun and ammo store's entire inventory. Some of the men stopped to observe some of the stolen weapons and a few even commandeered them.

I was livid! Not only did they take his store and its stock but they turned it into a barracks or command post of some sort. As weapons were carried out cots were dragged in. It took them no time to get to our store. Our family wasn't exactly fans of the government lately and were outspoken. So the first thing the DHS did when the lights when out was naturally was come take my fathers livelihood. Probably hoping to find us as well.

It had only been a week since it went dark and I feared the situation would only grow worse...

President Voter

11,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Character Bio

Name: Jacqueline Athedis

Weapons: Gun, Swiss army knife.

Resistance or DHS: Resistance. No special postion or anything. She's just a fighter in the resistance.

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skills: Baking, hand-to-hand combat, singing, memorizing things.

Theme Song: Ghosts 'n' Stuff - Deadmau5

More Details: Not really much else to tell, besides the fact that Jackie was always the problem child.

President Voter

11,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx JACQUELINE 🔪xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ATHEDIS 🔪xxxxx

Everyone said that the apocalypse was coming,
and it really came all right.
My ears are full of the twisted sounds of drumming,
now the silence keeps me awake at night.

User Image

tab I stood with a straight back, head held high. I was bringing a cot into the gun store, attempting to grab some weapons for myself. How come the DHS didn't see me? It's amazing how far dirty army clothes and my mother's dog tags could go. Nobody in the DHS could tell I was with the resistance. How could they? I looked exactly like one of them. We set the cot down, and the man helping me carry it nodded as if to say "good job". Once he walked away, I grabbed a 9mm sub-machine gun, and a bunch of thirty-five round magazines, shoving them into my bag. I loaded up the gun, and pretended I was bringing it outside like all of the other DHS were. I was almost home free, when what seemed to be the guy in charge put out his hand to stop me. He had a look on his face that said "who the ******** are you?" and I knew where this was going. I decided I liked my brain inside my head, and not splattered all over the wall. I punched him in the neck, before kicking him between the legs. He yelled out, and a couple soldiers noticed. They started to walk towards me, and one of them raised his gun. I fired at im, hitting him in the leg, before I ran out the door, my white hair billowing out to the sides as my hat fell off. There were sounds of gunfire, and I kept thinking I wasn't going to make it. What did I do, anyway? It's not like I killed anybody. I was simply working at the bakery a week ago, when everything stopped. Since then I had gone out and started stealing supplies, money had no worth anymore. It was kill or be killed, it was a giant hunt, the government seeking out the worst of civilization and shooting them down, just like the DHS was going to shoot me down..

I'm just a little ******** up girl,
                                  in a larger ******** up world,
                                  playing dollhouse in my head,
                                  while all my friends are lying dead.

Help me Out 🔪 Stealing Weapons - Take me Away 🔪 In the Gun Store - My Friends and Foes 🔪 The DHS - My Mental Game 🔪 Well, s**t...

Out of Choices 🔪 Hooray! My first post!

President Voter

11,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(( Anybody alive out there? Anyone gonna join/post, or am I alone? crying ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff